All Comments on 'Fight Club'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a terrible premise for a boxing or fight club. Guys putting their wives up as 'prize money' is a disaster in the offering. These kind of guys would polarize themselves around the fighters. He wins or loses, so do they. It's honor and pride at stake...and somebody's wife or girlfriend. You get one guy start to win too many bouts and things may get nasty. Even worse is when one guy starts loosing his bouts, then things could get deadly! Team brawls would likely ensue in and out of the ring. Not taken with the story's premise.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

Why is it cuck authors dont use the cuck tag for their cuck stories?

KarnevilKarnevilover 1 year ago

Christ! what did he expect? He put his wife up as a prize in a boxing match. Did she readily agree? In which case why would he be surprised when it turns out that she's a slut?

Did she object and was forced? If so it served the arsehole right, and she's better off without him.

The main question though is why get mixed up in a scheme like this anyway? But then it's common knowledge you have to be thick as shit to be a boxer anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unique concept, I liked it, but a couple of holes in the plot. He joins a club where the principle activity is fighting to win the right to fuck another man’s wife, yet he feels betrayed when his actions cause his wife to be obliged to fuck another man?

Some of the men knowing about the hidden cameras, while other’s do not, would cause a rift in the club membership.

Interesting plot points touched on, but not explored: 1) Chloe gave her husband a great pep talk before the fight. She did her part to get him up for the fight, but then seconds later, her strutting around the ring had to have an equally powerful effect of his opponent.

2) presumably, if he had won, he would have fucked his opponent’s wife. Would that have given his wife the moral grounds to divorce him?

3) A scene after the fight, where he is profusely apologizing to his wife for losing, while his wife feigns distress and shame, would have been interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not a complete ending - 1*

BogieraBogieraover 1 year ago

Geez....its an erotic stories website....the least you could have done was have him watch and describe the entire sex scene....pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good short story. You should start a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cut the cunt lose and move on with your life

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Some of the commenters didn't read what all you wrote.

You're wife's name is drawn, you must fight the previous winner for the right to fuck....... your wife. Hows that make sense?

So, don't fight.. and you still fuck your wife?

And the club president, rubbing it in like that, just guarantees HIM a broke jaw.

But for real hows he going to be mad at his wife? It's his fault she was in that situation..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He knowingly and of his own agreement participated in the fight club. He knew what could be gained and what Macould be lost. Thus the whole divorce angle is totally out of place in this story. A better angle, IMO, would be have regular bouts where you fuck the wife with her protection. Championship bouts would have a prize of a wife being fucked without protection. The prize should always match the level of the bout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the anonymous from a couple hours ago who made three points. You are wrong on point #2. Only the woman who's name is drawn is up for grabs. If the husband/boyfriend beats the champion, his reward is his own wife/girlfriend, not the previous champion's. He was stupid to stay in the club when they added that aspect but, to be honest, nobody in an actual fight club is overly intelligent. If they were, they wouldn't be in a fight club...

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

What if someone had a really ugly wife? No one would challenge him. I'm sure not everyone in the club has a supermode as a wife or girlfriend. The ones that do would be challenged constantly. Fun premise but not realistic.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Wtf did he expect? He is a weak man. Don't play the game if you can't handle the consequences of the loss

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

Need to finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've presented an interested scenario, but not any rationale behind it. Why would anyone participate in this? There's no upside unless you're the best fighter in the world, and never have a bad day, or if you *want* to have your SO fucked by another, and better (in this context) man. It makes no sense.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@lujon2019

Why is it cuck authors dont use the cuck tag for their cuck stories? -

Just to rent space in your head

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

racist horseshit, urban legends, nasty skanks, and cucks. Only way to make it worse? Set it in England.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

OK, so the wife is picked by lottery, I guess at the end of the fight so she knows two weeks in advance. If Daryll Jenkins was so good (and I assume black (His dark skin glistened under the harsh overhead lighting of the ring)) won every time so everyone wanted to see their wives blacked? So the fight club was really haven for wimpy white males to be cucked. This feels like a two to me.

tizwickytizwickyover 1 year ago

A good start but a very incomplete story.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Why are people whining about tags. You don't need tags. Anything under a 4 is always a cuck story. Nitwits

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a terrible plot, with cliched race junk in there as an extra f u to any non-white reader.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Certainly not one of your best stories. I am guessing that the wives and girlfriends didn't get to vote on that ridiculous rule? But at the same time I think the protagonist did. If he voted against and was outvoted, he should have cancelled his membership. If he voted in favour, he should hold his tongue and show some sympathy for his partner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What am I missing here? He joins a fight club knowing the stakes. Puts his wife up as the prize, doesn’t take care of business in the ring; and is pissed at her, WHY? Because she lives up to their end of the deal, or because she enjoyed herself? I don’t get it. If you’re don’t want your wife bangin some dude, then either, (iI) don’t put her up as the prize in the first place, or (ii) make sure win the f’ing fight. No post-game whining; it’s more unmanly than getting knocked out. And how about this as an alternative outlet for hubby’s anger and frustration, properly directed. How about knocking the club President on his ass when he starts the lost-fight snickering. This is konsensical. MD at the wrong person in a ludicrous scenario.

HikingThruHikingThruover 1 year ago

Novel idea, but she either hates it, and he and his club are doing this to all their wives. Or, she loves it, and he feels betrayed and wife is dumped? Nobody is winning anything here.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Jamal the stereotypical sexual despoiler of white whores also fights like Mike Tyson of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid troll shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FTDS 1*

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

He knew what he was doing and he lost the fight. Then he leaves her for doing what they agreed to do. What a POS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous