All Comments on 'Fighters'

by nakamook

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
MelasnoeMelasnoealmost 7 years ago
Be it MMA fighters or pirate kings...

No matter the subject. Love the way you write Nakamook.šŸ˜˜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Looking forward for more and more! Like always ... speechless with a deep desire for more! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

This story is just on another level. Read it last night in one sitting. I love how you only very gradually introduce the characters fully... even now, there is still so much to learn.

Beautiful stuff. I'm on to your other story now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You made me late for work. 4 am, can't sleep, too much on the mind, I grab the phone and go the site to see if the pirates are back (LOVE the pirates). No pirates, but I see this is you, so I start to read. I fall for these guys immediately, and in I go. 6 am and I need to be up doing things but I'm not; I am still reading and rereading things. In real trouble now but it's really hard to care. And yet... I make myself leave a little, so all day long all I want is to get home and finish. Mmmm. So. Want you. Need you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wait a second.

I really hope that you're secretly a famous and published author. That you're not seriously wasting your talent on us losers. Your words are addictive! I would know, being very much addicted to them myself, and having read the comments others have left on your work. I don't know if this sounds crazy or what, but I'm going to say it: Publish something. No, publish everything. You're too good for this website, too good to be associated with mindless sex and all of the other shit you can find in this place. There is NOTHING mindless or shitty about what you write. This next suggestion might seem laughable, but I'm desperate here -- publish your work on Wattpad. That website all the teenagers use. Yeah, it's also got a lot of mindless and shitty work on it, but it's got a lot of really amazing stories, too, and Wattpad authors get their work published quite often. Much more people vote and comment, and you can get the recognition you deserve. I mean, obviously, you do what you want to do. If you want to stick to this site, then I'm not complaining. And I didn't mean to write you a fucking essay persuading you to do something else. I just want you to know that I think you're better than you realize, and anyone else who has read your work would likely agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jesus. Christ.

If you're not publishing novels or screenplays of SOMETHING, the world is missing out. God damn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

This took my breath away. Honestly! You have real gift and i'm so glad you decided to share it with us! Looking forward to your future posts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh boy. I know it's only been 6 days, but...

Man do I wish I'd discovered this series 5 chapters in. I'm going crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just perfect

I totally agree wattpad would be a great place to showcase your work. You have a serious gift and this site has gone down hill a bit. This was the best story I've read in awhile. Please consider wattpad.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 7 years ago
Wow :) I really loved this

I've been in that rock bottom place, where you can't see yourself alive in the next ten years and everything you do has a recklessness that screams "If I die now or eventually, it doesn't matter, just so long as it happens". I've been through the drug detox thing too and all of this story was just really well written. I wish I had had someone like Cooper to pull me through, but in the end, I pulled myself through and even though it would have been a lottery win to find the love of my life like Luka did, it was important that I prove to myself that I could do it alone. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this series. I was expecting BDSM and I suspect that's where you'll go next with it. I'm not even really into BDSM but you just made the promise of it between these two so hot!! Well done :) I'm gonna go read the pirate series now :)

LaughinggrrlLaughinggrrlalmost 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

Publish, seriously, and then let us all know where to buy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are such a good writer

I can't wait for the continuation. You have (expertly) foreshadowed the BDSM so that's where I expect it will go. I am not personally into BDSM nor do I usually read it for relaxing literature, but for you I will make an exception. I suspect you will find a way to make it similar to the pirates, and if you do then I will have no complaints whatsoever.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 7 years ago
Holy shit.

Read the entire thing in one sitting. It's ridiculously good. Thank you thank you THANK YOU for posting it here! We don't deserve you, but shit, we'll take whatever you want to give. And I agree with the other commenters who urged you to publish. This and the other site (first two letters "Ga") can't be the only places for your work.

neonblueneonblueover 6 years ago

Love it! I started reading the pirates on GA and followed them over here. Can't wait for more, and this was a perfect side bar! I agree with everyone else you are certainly good enough to publish. (I am cynical about capitalism, however; so if you don't need the money or status, I am very happy to read your gifts to the universe here, or anywhere else you chose to place them.) Love, love, love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Strong, Intense, Amazing! You are a gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo!

One of the joys of being retired is being able to put aside everything and waste a day. Except reading your story in one day was not a waste. It was great! It had believable characters, good dialogue, and an interesting plot. It took me a bit to get used to the alternating point of view. I had to concentrate to keep the characters straight. But once I caught on, I really enjoyed it. This was well written, and I look forward to reading other stories you have written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Probably my favorite ever

Can't wait to see more of these two. Love their love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautifully written (as usual)!

After spending the last couple of days reading about our pirates (first on GA, then here), I was forlorn to be all caught up with nothing to read. Then, to find this surprisingly lovely, heart wrenching, heart warming story - what a treat! I can't wait to hear more from these two. Especially now that they know each others names!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 6 years ago
Wow wow wow

Talent. So much talent. This was truly a wonderful story. Now I must sleep, and when I awake, I hope thereā€™s more. Always more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Without a doubt my favorite story on this website.

God. It's really fucking beautiful.

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

I enjoyed this very, very much! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

I really hope you plan to continue their story. I really want to know what happens for these two! Does Luca stick around, does he clean up and help coop toe the line? Please add to this story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Achingly beautiful

More. We need more.

Where can we read more of your writing? No other authors come close to the achingly beautiful characters and stories you create.

AgirlcalledBobAgirlcalledBobover 5 years ago

Fuck.Ing.Hell

Amazing - the characterisation is just - whoosh.

I shall probably read this every week

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Beautifully written, and thoroughly satisfying. I can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Love this story

MoreSpankingsPleaseMoreSpankingsPleaseover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Found this after Sailor, fucking hell can you write. Do please write more. These characters are very interesting, they feel so real with the way you write. Just fantastic. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
amazing

You are an amazing writer. Captivating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
confuse

for some reason, i got confused reading of who is speaking on the first person as the author keeps using "I". but i know its a different person describing the events on his point of view. i guess i just got lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fourth time reading

I've read this story through so many times, and it's wonderful each time. Hot and bittersweet and satisfying. Thanks for sharing, I love your writing!

SerameraSerameraalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Thank you for sharing these characters with us. This story is gritty and heart wrenching and I just loved it. Thank you!!!! I canā€™t wait to read more of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow.

This story broke my heart and gave me a glimpse of love in the same moment. I loved it so much!!! I hope I run across more of your works in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

In my opinion this is one of the most well written, sensual and fully developed stories I have ever read on this site. You are a masterful story-teller and very adept at weaving together sexual and emotional content and developing a captivating tale that totally engages readers. And you touch all feelings of lust, need, romantic fantasies in telling a complete story. I hope you write many more such stories. I love reading your work. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wowzers

Well if that doesn't get your heart hurting and your lusts all fired up, I really don't know what will! Beautifully written. Wonderful characters. Suspenseful and gripping.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is honestly the best work I've ever read on this site. Good job author

Pitbull86Pitbull86almost 3 years ago

If this is what we get if you take a break from pirates, you need to do it more, because this is one of the best stories on this site.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

This is SO well written, thank you! The love and the pain so real I can taste it. The confusion, the yearning, the falling apart. The gifts in the middle of despair. Wow!

Ginger630Ginger630almost 3 years ago

Szia! This was a wonderful story. You have an amazing way with words. I felt what they felt.

And that little big of Hungarian made me smile.

LoveSoulLoveSoulabout 2 years ago

I loved every minute of that journey, all I can say is beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How you delivered this story is beyond amazingšŸ’– This is the best story Iā€™ve ever read in this site. I love this so muchā¤ļø

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! Simply amazing. And how perfectly you used words to describe and evoke such emotion. Love love love this story. Just magnificent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernakamook@nakamook
nonbinary, writer. if you like what I do, consider buying me a coffee! http://ko-fi.com/nakamook tumblr: nakamookwrites.tumblr.com twitter: @nakamookwrites i take commissions there the pirate king all the way up through book three is up on amzn! https://read.amazon.com/kp/...