Figure 8 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending down to whisper in her ear, he asked, "What's wrong?"

"I..." Emma tried to step back but his arms were locked around her, and the best she could do was lean back. It wasn't lost on her that the more distance she put between her face and his, the less distance there was between their hips.

"Emma?" he tried to resume the swaying to make her comfortable again. Sylar tightened his hold with one arm and freed the other so that he could brush the hair out of her face. She looked back up at him, so afraid.

He wasn't going to hurt her. He just wanted to kiss her. As he bent down to capture her lips, she turned her cheek. Her words slipped into his ear.

"I should get back to Adam."

Undeterred by her reaction, Sylar bent down and pressed his lips against her hair. She felt the vibrations course through her as his hands slipped through her armholes and pressed hotly into her skin. He wanted to blame the alcohol for the lovely way she felt against him, but the truth was that there was nothing to blame. Emma felt so good, and that was with clothes on.

"No, dance with me a little longer."

Her lips parted slightly when he pulled back to look at her. She had seen his face so many times in those videos, she supposed people could describe his features are smoldering, but in this moment, his eyes were dilated and staring back at her with what looked more like wonder than intensity.

For Sylar, Emma was a complicated paradox. She was oblivious to the small hot pants of air she was emitting, it made him itch to stick his finger past her lips to feel her tongue and mouth close around it. Simultaneously, he wanted to keep his hands running all over her, to keep her mouth open as evidence that he affected her. He didn't want to just fulfill her desires and be done with him, he realized as he made sure that his hands were constantly moving to remind her who she was with. He wanted her to be in a perpetual state desire for him.

Somehow he still managed to hear her voice through the ear-bursting bass. "I don't really like dancing." Emma stopped moving completely but she didn't move out of his hold. She spoke timidly and Sylar had to strain to hear her right. "I don't really know how to dance... you'd have more fun with someone else."

He simply responded by holding her closer. "Come'on, little mouse. You need to lighten up."

But then Emma felt the coldness of her shirt still wet against her chest. Shaking her head to clear it, Emma pulled away and slipped into the crowd before Sylar could grab her back. As she shuffled through the heat and warm bodies, she thought about how stupid it was to let Sylar dance with her like that.

There had to be strict line between professional and personal. Of course the porn industry blurred those boundaries, but Emma wasn't going to be victim of that cycle. She had merely taken the job for the experience and the pay, those would hold her off until she got a real job. And now the last thing she needed to do was to make friends with the porn star. It didn't matter how good looking Sylar was, or how he flirted with her. She knew it was for the better if he just left her alone.

Emma finally got back to the bar, and felt her heart drop when she saw Adam with an arm around a blonde. The blonde flirting with him wasn't especially outstanding, she had seen him with prettier girls, but she did have this magnificent smile that made you feel like she really liked you. She smiled a lot.

Feeling a stab of angst fill her, she purposely walked past Adam, pretending not to see him. He saw her.

"Emma! Where were you?"

Adam caught her before she disappeared again. He brought her closer, pulling her arm out of her own hold, and immediately noticed that her dress had become see-through.

"Bathroom," she forced a laugh and gestured at her clothes, "obviously."

Adam started unbutton his plaid shirt. "Here, take my shirt," he didn't notice the blonde staring at him, or the fact that Emma was swallowing her spit nervously.

Could be the alcohol, but when did Adam fill out? He'd bulked up a little since graduation, wasn't that skinny, scrawny boy who played the drums. His body stretched the shirt, and his sleeves wrapped around his arms like a well-fitted band. She did notice how the bottom of his shirt was a bit short, and his pants were worn in the fashion of teenagers. Somehow showing off the band of his boxers suited Adam.

He was no longer a simple emotional hard-on.

"Earth to Emma."

She didn't take it at first, so Adam wrapped it around her shoulders. He noticed she was staring at the blonde girl - Jessica? - with a lost glaze. As he was about to ask Emma if she wanted to go back home, another man appeared out of nowhere, grabbing Emma by the elbow.

"Emma," the man said, his voice deep and rich. The look in his eyes said that he was intent on getting her attention.

Emma closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She thought Sylar would've gone to another girl by now. She hadn't notice if any were oogling him, but she wouldn't have been surprised if a girl had pounced onto him when there was a chance. She had been counting on that in fact, and now that he was here it meant that either no one approached him, or he was really insistant on being with her.

"Excuse me but you need let go of her."

Adam's face carried an expression of pure unpleasantness, but when Sylar retorted darkly, "Why, are you her boyfriend?" the edges wore off and Adam caved a little.

"No, but I am her best friend."

"Bullshit, she never mentioned you at work."

As Emma opened her mouth to protest, Sylar moved his hand over her ass and gave it a tight squeeze. That left her gasping and the words she was about vanished from her lips. Sylar conveniently spoke over her. His hand never left her backside. Instead, he trailed his fingers over the curves, causing jolting sensations in Emma that she didn't know what to do with.

For some reason, Sylar observed as he tested how far he could go, she didn't want Adam knowing all the sensual things that were happening to her.

"I'm just saying," Sylar smiled wickedly as he felt Emma tremble when he slipped a finger underneath her dress. He was glad the dress draped over his hand like a tablecloth. He slowly moved behind her to shield his movements from other people.

Sylar was playing with the band of her underwear. She didn't know what was making her face turn red more. The alcohol. His fingers dancing along the creases of her ass to her pussy and back again. Or how she listened to each word from his lips, praying that he didn't mention the kind of work they did, "that Emma and I are very close. I'd say she's even seen me naked."

Emma choked on her own spit.

"Metaphorically of course."

That did not soothe either Adam or Emma. Instead Adam shivered visibly and grabbed Emma's free hand, he frowned when he pulled at her and she didn't move. "Come' on, let's go home."

Emma desperately wanted to be free, but Sylar had her panties twisted around his fingers. When she took a step forward, the cloth pulled taunt against her clit, causing her breath to skip. She wanted to rub her thighs together, but when she did, she felt Sylar's hand right there. How could she explain that to Adam?

On cue, the blonde girl, who everyone had forgotten was even there, whined, "But you just got here." She placed her hand on Adam's arm, blinking her eyes. "Besides, they look good together. You should let them be."

"That is the most intelligent thing I've heard all night," Sylar said, grinning as he sent a wink in the blonde's direction. "Don't worry, I'll deliver her safely home."

"Emma?"

She wished Adam wasn't looking at her. She didn't know what to think. What she did know was that something was building up inside of her. A feeling similar to the one that she felt in her breasts the other week, except this one was making her pussy throb and her breasts ache. Worst of all, she felt like she needed Sylar to soothe it. Probably because he's the cause of it, she reasoned.

"Mm..." her voice came out half a moan, and half a secondary thought.

On the other hand, Sylar was enjoying this. The bits and pieces of Emma felt so good, even the hair over her opening was different. Girls he knew always shaved themselves like a newborn, but Emma had curls that allowed him to twirl and pull. His finger drifted over her pussy, but he didn't dare to push in in fear since it kind of required him to bend down. He settled for massaging her lips, focusing on getting her wet. God, she was getting so fucking wet. He knew if he bent her over right now, he'd be able to slide in without a problem.

Maybe it was worth the risk, he thought as he repositioned his legs. Then he took his middle finger and rubbed until enough lubrication appear. If his dick couldn't be here, then the finger would have to do. Without warning, he thrust the finger in and Emma bucked out with a cry.

"Ow!"

She had hopped off his hand so fast he almost though a train was coming at them. Her legs wobbled but not enough that she couldn't jump straight towards Adam when Sylar reached for her. Adam reflexively pulled her close, sending death glares at Sylar.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, someone just stepped on my feet." Emma tried not to think about the need between her legs, a need stronger than the imagination, a need she used to read about in romance novels, "Um, Adam you can stay. I think I'm just going to take a taxi home."

She stood on her tiptoes and gave Adam a kiss on the cheek. Sylar stood, waiting for his, but none came. He heard a whimper, "See you at work next week," and then she quickly disappeared, leaving Sylar with nothing but her scent coated over his hand. A scent he continued to breathe in as he rushed to the bathroom to stroke his hard cock. He closed his eyes and thought of Emma. Her small but soft body over his. Her pert breasts feeding him. Her wet pussy - god - he licked his hand, but there was no taste. In the back of his mind as he felt his cum shooting out onto the stall walls, he made a note to get her in a position that allowed him to taste her as she came.