Final Breath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"And you wouldn't have me any other way."

"Absolutely not, Erin! Just like how I'm hot and horny for you, and you wouldn't have me any other way!"

"Damn right, Gare!"

We kissed deeply. My cock, softened after Erin's ministrations, started twitching to life again. Erin released her grip on me just long enough to remove her panties and toss them behind her. She straddled me again and I felt her very warm and moist pussy on my skin. I kissed her hungrily again and my cock pulsed in time with her desperate moans.

"Condom?" she asked in a breathless whisper.

"Wallet," came my quick reply.

She quickly found my pants, dug out my wallet and tossed it to me. I took out one of the condoms I had hidden in a secret compartment. I hadn't expected to take advantage of this feature so soon, and I silently praised myself for having the foresight this morning to be prepared just in case of such 'emergencies'.

I was about to put the condom on until Erin interrupted. "Allow me," she said. She removed the packaging and, just as she had done a couple days ago, traced her fingernails up and down my steely hard-on before wrapping it in the protective latex coating.

Erin laid me down on my back again and took hold of my hard cock. She positioned her body until her pussy was just barely touching the head, and, with her eyes staring into mine, lowered herself down until I was fully sheathed inside her. "Oh god!" we both groaned, revelling in the blissful feelings of being together in the most intimate way.

I reached up to palm her breasts in my hands. A few well-timed tweaks of her nipples saw her throw her head back and squeal loudly. Her lithe body bounced up and down, repeatedly impaling itself on my hard shaft and sending ripples of pleasure through both of us.

"Erin?"

"Yeah, Gare?" Her reply was high-pitched and breathless.

"You look so damn sexy like this. I want to fuck you forever!"

"You're so incredibly sexy too. I love the way you feel inside me and how much you fill me up. And guess what?"

"What?"

"It will only get better!"

Once again, I had no idea how this could be even possible. "Really? How?" I asked.

Erin bent forward at the waist until her body melted into mine. I was still buried inside her, and she continued to thrill both of us by alternately raising her hips up and down and grinding them into my erection. Her blue eyes sparkled with life, love, lust and a hint of mischief. She started to speak again, her hot breath tickling my ear.

"You know what I did Thursday night after I got home? I convinced my Mom to make a doctor's appointment for me. I'm going to get a prescription, Garrett. I'm going to go on the pill."

My realization of the meaning of what she said was instant. My breath caught in my throat before releasing into a long, low growl. A spike of sudden, sharp pleasure trembled inside me and shot outward to my engorged cock. Erin gasped as she felt my wave of bliss transfer to her heated core.

"Oh, Gare, you love that, don't you?" She continued to whisper sensually in my ear, a formerly delicate goth girl now fully transformed into a wantonly sexual young woman, the goth princess of my dreams. "You love the thought of fucking me without a condom, don't you? You love the idea of feeling my tight little pussy wrapped around your big, hard cock and squeezing all the cum out of you. You love knowing that soon you'll be able to shoot your cum directly into my pussy and mark me once and for all as yours and yours alone. You love knowing that I love you so much that I won't ever let anyone else touch your beautiful cock because I'll give my pussy to you whenever you want it. Don't you?"

"Fuck YES!" I barked. With her words, her sexy voice, with every fibre of her beautiful being, Erin was driving me crazy. I could feel the beast inside me grow, and I thought to myself, 'Two can play this little game!'

Without missing a beat, without breaking the connection of my cock inside her pussy, I aggressively flipped Erin over on to her back and pinned her arms down to the bed with mine. She squeaked in surprise and looked up at me with those large, pretty, expressive eyes, surrendering herself to my hunger for her.

"I'm not the only who's going to love it, though, am I?" I asked, challenging her to disagree with me while knowing she never would. "You're going to love my bare cock touching every part of your pussy and you're going to love how fucking hot and wet it will make you. You're going to love the feeling when I coat every square inch of your pussy with my seed, and you love knowing that yours is the only one I'll mark as my own. But most of all you're going to love me fucking your pretty, tight, bare pussy with my big, hard, bare cock because it shows how much I love you and how I'm never, ever going to let anyone else come near your pussy because you love me and want to give it to me and only me! Won't you, my goth princess?!" I accentuated my last question with short, sharp thrusts inside her, timed to each word.

Before she could answer me with words of her own, she answered me with an ear-piercing squeal and an intense orgasm that threatened to force me into one of my own. I kept myself under control for now, just barely, because there was no way I was ready for this to end. Not just yet.

Erin came down from her climax-induced high but the fiery look in her steel-blue eyes spoke volumes. They told me she wasn't ready for this to end either. She wanted... no, needed, more.

"YES!" she screamed. "I want what you just said, every bit of it! I want it all! Now fuck me, Garrett! FUCK your goth princess!!"

I wasn't about to refuse her demands. Keeping her arms pinned down, I pounded her tight yet welcoming sex as hard as I could. Our aroused flesh slapped together and the sounds of that coupling echoed throughout the room. My hips were a blur from pistoning my hard cock into her repeatedly. She hooked her legs around mine, and with each time that I slammed into her I could feel her toes bend and curl against my skin. She made happy mewling sounds with each thrust and my panting and groans added to the symphony of our fucking.

Our eyes came together and locked on during this sexually charged union. We both stared into each other's soul, not saying a word and not having to because our looks clearly expressed the love we held for the other. God, how I wished we could have done this forever, but eventually nature always takes its course. The telltale sensation of tingling was working its way through me, rising up from my balls, warning me that I was close, very close, to climax.

"Erin... oh god... I'm gonna cum soon!" I yelled.

"Mmm... me too, Gare... OH! YES! Just like that... keep fucking me!" she answered.

A few more powerful and well-placed strokes, along with a well-timed nip and twist of one of her diamond-hard nipples, were all it took. Erin shook and shuddered beneath me. She arched her back and came in a spectacular orgasm, one that saw her squeal loudly to the heavens and release a torrent of girl cum that soaked both us and the sheets beneath us. I roared loudly and experienced an ecstatic, intense orgasm of my own, the condom I was wearing quickly filling up with my hot seed.

I carefully withdrew out of Erin and properly disposed of the condom in the wastebasket beside the sofa-bed, a task that, according to her, I would not have to undertake for very much longer. I collapsed down on the bed, breathing deeply, totally spent from all my exertions.

Erin's eyes quivered before they opened. She smiled at me, a bright and joyful smile that reminded me of those she freely offered to everyone as a little girl. When she was blonde, innocent and vital. Now she was a young woman, a brunette at that. She was more world-weary, and she embraced her goth-ness and everything it represented with pride. Most of the world saw her in a very different and negative light. But in my eyes it made her even more beautiful and vital now than before. And with her angelic smile on top of that? It was enough to make my heart melt.

I smiled back at Erin, hoping I could convey those feelings to her. I watched her scoot over beside me, stopping only when she had a leg draped around mine and both her arms wrapped around me. Our bodies were joined together again, both rapidly cooling and slick from sex and sweat. She pulled me into a tight, loving embrace, making me feel like I was king of her world and leaving me somewhat awe-struck that I could evoke those kinds of feelings from her.

"Thank you, Garrett," she said quietly, her voice muffled by my chest.

"Thank me?" I asked incredulously. "I should be thanking you! What you did for me tonight was so amazing; I can't properly express it in words. I can't ever repay you enough. I love you, Erin."

She looked up at me. Her eyes were welling up with tears. We both reached forward and kissed each other softly and gently. It was a kiss that felt both like it lasted a long time and was done in a millisecond. It was a kiss of true love.

"I love you too, Garrett," she said, caressing my cheek with her hand. "I won't ever stop loving you." She kissed me once on the collarbone and once on the chest before resuming her close, almost protective hold on me. I ruffled my fingers through her hair as she closed her eyes. I was hypnotized by watching her breathe. Softly inhaling, softly exhaling, over and over again, until she fell asleep.

As for myself, I stayed awake a while longer, recounting the events of the past three days. It was, without a doubt, a true proverbial rollercoaster; I experienced the lowest of lows but also the highest of highs. And those highs, every single one of them, centered in some way around Erin.

Erin Callaghan. My friend. The love of my life. My goth princess.

I felt sleep finally come to claim me. As it did, one question occupied my mind. What did the future have in store for us? What else could possibly happen to us, good or bad, and how would we deal with these events? My mind reeled at all the possibilities and continued to pore over them until my eyelids, heavy with slumber, drew to a close and I could think no more.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers