All Comments on 'Finally We Meet'

by gotwood49

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Heady lust

the promise of meeting...the eventuality of the pinnacle of a long time IM relationship can be such an overwhelming emotion. i know it well.

you did an awesome job of bringing out that feeling in your story. please continue.

turtledoveturtledoveover 19 years ago
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

The fire of suspended love and lust, finally given the stolen moment to be satisfied! Wonderful story, beautifully written-Thank for bringing this Fantasy to life!

bearleebearleeabout 19 years ago
Very nice story

Almost a romance story, which I don't generally read to many of but this was well written and well, nice!

bearleebearleeabout 19 years ago
Just a second one

because sometimes this site irritates the shit outta me. Like I said-nice story-tried sending you a feedback but it claims it was SPAM and I've been reported....lol Here's what I tried to send you!

Pretty nice story-and besides, you think Dawn is kinda okay...lol Almost a romance story I guess and I don't generally get into that category much-liked the line about her tongue washing over his cock by the way. This is a tough category because there's so many stories in it they tend to get lost sometimes. Really though, nice job! bearlee(Lee of Lee & Dawn)

bear13lee@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
White Box Lust

turns into a true "romantic" meeting. Nice job, Woody!!

~Honey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great encounter

good writing. I enjoyed the way you could feel the heat between the two.....Winemaster

musicman77musicman77almost 19 years ago
Very Detailed

Great story with lots of detail. Sounds like every internet fantasy dream come true. Great work and I am sure many readers can relate.

WyldBreezeWyldBreezeabout 18 years ago
Another good one

I love this one, Woody....very nice detail and emotion. Stolen moments should always end like this one. *kisses*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous