Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 07

Story Info
Rikki visits.
6.3k words
4.62
14.8k
8

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master has learned so much this week and he treats me with respect like no one else in my entire life. We worked with Sarah most of the day. I am certain she is in her own happy little world now. After Patrice left she seemed different somehow, she acted beyond happy, like the world was in focus for her.

I had been worked up most of the day, teaching Master, finding out about Sarah, teaching Sarah. My pussy started to smolder, Sarah getting to suck his cock and swallow his scrumptious load didn't help. Yes, I deserved it, I had cheated in the game. I was able to control it before, not this time. He gave me the opportunity to punish Sarah with the paddle. I am pretty sure he wanted someone with experience but maybe because I would go easier with my left hand. It made my libido raise another couple of notches regardless, I had only administered a punishment a couple times myself. Sarah having an orgasm from it though, reminded me of my earlier days. Then he ordered me to clean her up make her orgasm again. More fuel to my fire.

Master was reading a book, He finished and looked at me. He asked me if I was horny, I couldn't believe it, he knows how to pull my strings already. It might have been my fidgeting however that gave it away. I nodded my head yes and smiled. He was wondering if I was just going to stew or do something about it. He knew the answer to that, he just wanted to rub it in. Damn him, I love him so much. He is learning to read me well so fast. I tore my pants off and untied my shirt and laid there. I even got my arm out of the sling. I wanted him missionary, not much choice in that really, and I wanted it hard. To hell with the ribs.

He understood me well, he slammed me. I wrapped my legs around him and matched him stroke for stroke. It was heaven on wheels to me. I hadn't fucked like that in over two months. I didn't feel any pain, I was drooling and panting hard. I was having a little orgasm on every stroke it seemed until he slammed into me hard and started erupting. It sent me into an orgasm I hadn't had in a long time, I screamed. No, I mean a real scream, it started out low and ended high, my real voice. It wasn't all that loud but it was all me and I loved it. Even if I never made another sound I would always remember that one.

"Thank you, Master." Squeaked out of me after that, a little raspy but it was all me. I don't know if was from the orgasm or my voice but I felt like I was in another universe all of a sudden. He was staring at me with so much love and I just smiled, the widest one I had with tears to go with it. Master put his broken doll back together for the night. I don't think it will be broken much longer however. I fell into the best slumber in months.

I woke up with the early morning sun in my eyes. The same position I was in when Master kissed me good night. I turned my head to see if Master was awake. My eyes met his, he was propped up with his elbow, his hand holding his head just gazing at me intently.

"Good morning my Love." He crooned as it sounded so magical to my ears. He hadn't called me Love in a while and my heart skipped a beat. He bent down and kissed me. I felt so alive with his touch. I wanted to speak but I was unsure of myself. I reached up and cupped his face and smiled. Mother nature was calling my name and she wasn't waiting this morning. At least the morning blow job was out of the question, doctors and Masters orders. Sliding out of this bed wasn't the easiest with one arm but I have seen worse. I looked at the clock, 7:30 AM isn't late but only left two hours to be at the appointment.

We did our morning ritual and I tried to primp to be perfect but it just wasn't happening. I will just have to get Sarah to help after breakfast. I left my robe on for breakfast and nothing else. He was curious about not dressing me for the first time. He knew I must have had a plan and left it at that.

Sarah made French toast and sausage for breakfast. I grabbed Sarah after breakfast and took her to the bathroom so she could apply my makeup. Sarah was happy to do it and made her face up also. Sarah and I decided on the blue denim skirt and the white tank top and the white heels. I had been wearing flats almost everywhere except dinners and for yesterday and decided it was time for a change. Tomorrow I would have to start wearing my shorts and I didn't relish that prospect very much.

Sarah went and got dressed as she was accompanying us. She said she needed to spend time at the apartment to do laundry of her own and do some sorting. Master told her we were going to the mall to check for her collar and ring then he would drop her off. He wanted her at the condo before 6 pm however. The original plan was for Sarah to be on her own Friday night and not meet Rikki til late Saturday after work. I think he wanted her there for my support. Master took her leather collar off and showed her where it was to be stored.

When Sarah got in the car she sat in her normal spot the way she was told the first night. Master was laughing about having a wonderful view but understood the confusion. He explained and Sarah was laughing at herself also, saying it must be the blonde influence. She didn't change to the proper sitting position though, since Sir liked the view.

The therapist visit was a joy. He told me how to relax my throat and how sound was made. I was still low and raspy, almost hoarse but he said the cords would start stretching on their own now. He sprayed my throat again then had me start counting. I started speaking and it sounded almost normal for me. He gave me the bottle of spray and told me to use it after each meal til the next visit. He would see me next Wednesday and determine if I needed a second set of shots. I was overjoyed of course.

The first thing I did was walk up to Master and looked him in the eye. "I love you, Master." I said in a normal even voice not caring who heard and smiled. That was what I wanted my first words to say and I practiced it for five minutes first. Master and Sarah looked at me astonished and overjoyed. Master grabbed me, hugged me and kissed me passionately followed by Sarah of course.

We stopped and got the Yoga mats. Sarah and I both got yoga outfits to go with them along with a workout video and matching sneakers. At the jewelry store, Sarah asked if hers could be in silver instead of gold. Master agreed and chose a square tag with 'OWNED' inscribed in Celtic script on one side and 'SARAH' on the other. Sarah also got a ring in silver in which Master placed on her finger. She was now publicly collared to our standards. She was like a kitten playing with a ball of string. She looked longingly at the nipple rings but Master told her no, those aren't for you. I think that was from the influence from Beverly and the way her nipples were configured. I got the hint she was looking at what was beside them, belly rings.

We dropped Sarah off at her apartment, stopped and got groceries on the way back to the condo. I didn't want to talk up a storm just yet but wasn't all that quiet either. The condo seemed a little empty without Sarah being there. Master decided we were going to have tacos for dinner tonight, one of Rikki's favorites. He made us chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. As the time got closer the more nervous and antsy I had become. So unlike me, sure I had situations like this but never so important. I had to please Master, of course, how could I be so stupid. I wasn't pleasing her, I was pleasing Him. My fears abated after that, everything will be fine I told myself.

Then the fateful knock came at the door. I thought they would have buzzed her up, but they must have known who she was. If that was the case, she probably grilled everyone about me. This wasn't good and I felt a little off.

I squeezed Master's hand for luck as I stood off to the side. He opened the door and I was immediately surprised, she was about three inches shorter than Master and they looked like brother and sister. Their resemblances were unmistakable. She was dressed in designer jeans that looked painted on, four inch beige sandals and a tight off white V-neck blouse that was somewhat see thru. A black pushup bra allowed her to show off in an understated way. Now, I understood what Master was looking for and why he liked my tank tops so well. The uncanny part other than being taller than me, we could actually pass for sisters. Her hair was like mine except she had bangs to one side. She was beautiful and could be a runway model if you ask me.

They hugged and kissed each other on both cheeks. They got their pleasantries out of the way and it was time for my big introduction.

"Sis, this is Jenifer Roberts, the love of my life." Master said introducing her. "Jenifer, this is my little sister, Rikki." Master said finishing the introductions.

"Pleased to meet you Rikki." I said in my new voice trying to keep it even.

"So you are the new gold digging bimbo slut trying to steal the prize?" Rikki stated haughtily. I was aghast at her comment, it took all the strength I could muster to stop from slapping the bitch. That was what she wanted I quickly thought, to get my goat.

"No, I am his loving faithful slave of a cunt, I have you know." I replied just as haughtily staring her down, er, well up in this case, making fun of her at the same time. I was surprised at myself, my voice was real and didn't crack or nothing. It was like I had been talking forever when I said it.

"How are you? and welcome." I said with the same haughtiness but smiling, offering my good hand for a handshake.

Master started to say something then kept quiet as he felt the tension in the air. Rikki started laughing as she took my hand and pulled me to her and gave me a careful hug seeing my arm and kissed both my cheeks.

"Pleased to me you, Jenifer. How did that happen?" Rikki said admirably wondering about the arm.

"Just Jen." I said being comfortable now.

"Holy shit! Rick, is this true? Not at all what I expected. I think you might have an actual winner this time." Rikki said as the contempt was overridden with sudden joy.

Master started laughing so hard it made me wince in pain. Rikki joined him. I just stood there and watched smiling at them. I really wanted to join in but the therapist warned me not to get carried away at first.

"George will be here in a few minutes with my bags as he went to park my car." Rikki said after calming down.

"Coffee Master?" I asked as we had preset the table.

"That would be great." Rikki answered, looking me over carefully this time.

I poured the coffee as George came with her bag and keys. Master thanked him profusely, hung the keys and put the bags in the guest room.

"How did you two meet and I want the whole story as I feel she is telling the truth?" Rikki stated more than asked.

Master and I went through the whole story. I used my tablet quite a bit as I didn't push my new found voice. Though, we didn't tell her about Sarah as of yet.

"We did a thesis on this subculture year or so ago. I found it rather intriguing but sometimes disgusting in my research. Depends on the people, like in everything else was our final consensus. So, if brother gave you an order or command you would perform it?" Rikki asked.

"Yes, as long as it was safe, sane and consensual." I answered in my new voice happily.

"Prove it, brother of mine." Rikki demanded.

I knew she was testing both of us to make sure.

"It is difficult in her current condition most of the time, so I have to be careful. I think you will enjoy this however." Master said.

"Inspection." Master ordered.

I stood up and assumed the position as fast as I could. Master came up behind me and rolled the cups of my tank top down exposing my breasts and displaying my rings. he started playing with my tits, rings and nipples. I held my ground and enjoyed the sensations. Rikki was staring in rapt attention and seemed to be enjoying the view.

"Nice piercings." Rikki commented.

"Rikki, how is your roommate and lover?" Master asked. That actually threw me as he never said she was even seeing anybody. Rikki even blushed.

"How did you know?" Rikki gasped as she seemed to be getting turned on watching us.

"I think it was the kiss under the mistletoe when you thought no one was looking. A little too much groping if you ask me." Master replied with a chuckle, kissing my neck. My pussy was having a mind of its own at this point.

"I thought we had gotten away with it." Rikki laughed, blushing about being found out.

"Why didn't you bring her with you?" Master asked.

"I didn't want to involve her in a possible family dispute. You know how emotional she gets." Rikki said looking flustered.

"Only when someone breaks up with her. This has gone on now, what, three years just about?" Master asked.

"Please quit, your starting to drive me nuts. Yes, it wasn't my intention. Her boyfriend of two years broke it off two days before Thanksgiving. I couldn't leave her by herself and she had no where to go. I made love to her the night before so she could enjoy the meal. She loved it and was so quiet and attentive to me that day. It made her happy then she regretted it a day later and it started all over. I got her calmed down again the forceful way and we have been happy lovers ever since." Rikki stated, filling Master in on her love life.

"Are you going to call her and have her come down?" Master asked covering me back up finally.

"I would really like that. If you don't mind, now that the pussy is out of the bag?" Rikki asked still breathing hard and chuckling.

"I am really horny too." Master whispered in my ear before he gave me the order to sit.

"Please do." Master told her. I thought she would make a phone call, instead she went to the intercom and called George to send Jill up.

"I brought her along for moral support if things went badly as well." Rikki said winking at me.

There came the knock at the door, Rikki opened it but it was Patrice who came bounding through.

"I need your opinion. Does this outfit say fuck me now or what?" Patrice said happily. She was wearing five inch black stilettos, a black leather mini skirt that barely covered her ass, a black zip up corset covered by a see thru unbuttoned black blouse for accent that barely covered her ample chest and black thigh high stockings. She did a twirl and she made it evident she had shaved and was commando.

"I think so! So bend over the couch and I will take care of you." Master said sternly.

"You wish big boy but I might hold you to that if I scare Teddy away." She said laughing.

"I thought you were going to wait a while longer?" I asked with my real voice, such a tease and with everyone present surprised me.

"You got your voice. Hallelujah! I take it things went well?" Patrice asked excitedly.

"Yes very much so and Teddy would be a fool not to take you at the door." I said holding her hand with a big grin.

"He sent me roses. I am a sucker for those amongst other things. I am sure he is the one. He will be here in a few minutes, I gotta run" Patrice said gushing.

Jill was at the door as Patrice rushed out. Jill just stared at her as she ran down the hall the little ways to her door. Jill was dressed identical to Rikki with shoulder length dark red hair. Rikki more or less pulled Jill in while kicking the door closed and planting a sensual lip lock on her.

"Come on Honey. I am horny as hell and can't wait." Rikki said dragging Jill down the hall to the bedroom.

"That went well." Master said laughing. Damn, Patrice was fucking hot, literally, Rick thought.

"They aren't the only ones that need fucking Master." I blurted out. I was laughing with him because I knew how they were feeling. I started playing with Masters cock through his jeans that seemed harder than ever.

"Your right." Master said as he turned me around and pushed me over the table. Pushed my skirt up. I heard him unbuckling and unzipping his jeans. I scooted back hoping my ribs and the table didn't interfere. The sheer lust of it taking over. He had his cock buried in my wet cunt and pumping me hard in an instant. It felt fantastic as I was already on the verge, I just had to wait for my Master and it didn't take him long. He pushed in me hard and I pushed back the best I could with both of us panting and grunting, our climaxes erupting at the same time. Perfect timing I thought as the intercom buzzed.

Master pulled up his jeans and tried to dress as he went to answer it. "A Miss Sarah Lane to see you." George's voice rang out.

"Send her up." Master replied.

"Don't move." Master told me. I remained where I was and could feel our combined juices start a slow roll down my slit. There was the soft knock at the door and he checked the peep hole to make sure it was Sarah and let her in and closed the door.

"Wow!" Master exclaimed. I could see why. Sarah was dressed in four inch blue pumps, mid thigh blue stretch skirt, pattern stockings and a light blue button down blouse with the first three buttons undone. Sexy and stylish and not overstated.

"Is this what you had in mind, Sir?" Sarah asked timidly twirling.

"Exactly! Absolutely beautiful." Master stated.

"Puppy needs a clean up." Master ordered.

Sarah took her blouse off so it wouldn't get dirty, she was wearing a matching light blue half cup bra and she started licking my juicy cum filled wet pussy right away.

"Make sure she cums." Master ordered.

He didn't seem to care if Jill or Rikki came out of the bedroom. That turned me on knowing they were here and even more so that Sarah didn't know at all. She might have been hesitant otherwise. She was doing a fabulous job licking and sucking. Knew when to hit my button driving me closer. She was absolutely in no hurry and seemed to be enjoying it. She kept putting that tongue in my cunt as far as it would go and wiggle it around. Then make a full lick from my clit to my rosebud. Then she would rim my ass for a quick tickle. Sarah assaulted my button. I was moaning heavily as I stiffened letting my climax go and went limp. She kept cleaning me until there was no more.

"Good girls." Master praised Sarah and me.

"Best get redressed Sarah." Master said.

Sarah had to help me get off the table as I was so weak from the attention. I gave her a passionate kiss tasting myself on her lips and tongue. Then she put her blouse back on.

"Wonderful." I said with my own voice. Sarah's eyes lit up knowing the voice was sticking. I looked at the bra she had on and repositioned her tits so her nipples were out in the open.

"Uncomfortable?" I asked rubbing the nipples with my finger.

"No Jen." She said with little gasps. I smiled at her then undid an extra button.

"See if our Master needs help in the kitchen." I ordered while sitting down to collect myself after two thunderous climaxes in less than twenty minutes.

"Patrice didn't sound too happy when I passed by her door. It sounded like she was crying." Sarah said loud enough for all of us to hear.

"It must have worked." Master stated as he began laughing. I would have joined in if I wasn't so worn out. I heard Master explain a few minutes later and Sarah began laughing also.

"Is Rikki late?" I heard Sarah ask.

"No, her and Jill are in the bedroom." I heard Master reply.

"Jill?" I heard Sarah ask.

"Her roommate and lover." I heard Master tell her.

Master brought out the bottles of Chianti we had bought and poured me a glass.

"You look tired Love." Master said.

"I am. All the tension of the day and your fucking has taken its toll. It all released at once." I said truthfully.

"You sure put my sister in her place quick." He said laughing.

"I thought about slapping her. Then I remembered what Patrice said. So I told her the truth in her same language." I said telling my loving Master what possessed me.

12