Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a stroke of genius." Master said kissing me passionately.

"So were you in more ways than one. Too bad Sarah couldn't witness it." I said with a wink and grin.

"She got the aftermath." Master said chuckling.

"Besides, she might be a main course later." Master further stated with a grin.

Sarah came out and cleaned the table off before she started bringing all the taco fixings out to the table.

"All ready Sir." Sarah said.

"Go ahead and fix Jen's plate first then yourself and eat." Master ordered.

We did just that as I was starved. I had problems eating but I managed.

"Where did Master go?" Sarah asked.

"He may have went to clean up. You cleaned me up, but no one cleaned him." I said, as I thought it a little funny also.

Master came back about ten minutes later to eat. The three of us were extremely happy. We all had finally had our fill, Master and Sarah made a fantastic twosome in the kitchen. I know Sarah would rather have done it all herself, she didn't argue or push Master out of the kitchen this time. Was it because I ordered her to help? I noticed the look on her face after Patrice left last night. Her attitude and dress changed after that. What did she call her sitting mistake in the car? Blonde influence, I am still laughing on the inside about that. She didn't move or change it because Master liked the view. Maybe before, she didn't comprehend Masters rules on dress. A light bulb must have lit up for her suddenly at some point as she was perfect today. None of her clothes were new and I remember her saying she wore what she thought was her sexiest clothes. Maybe she didn't know what sexy actually was or better yet, how to present it.

"Sarah, go tell Rikki and Jill dinner is getting cold. I thought they would be out by now." Master ordered. This could be a moment of truth.

Sarah got up and left. I heard the soft rap on the door. At least she didn't forget to knock this time. I heard the door open. "Sir said to tell you dinner is getting cold." I heard Sarah quietly tell them. She shut the door and came back.

"They will be here in a minute. I will sit on the couch quietly with my drink so they will have room to eat." Sarah offered. Master nodded his head. She picked up her dirty plate and took it to the kitchen on the way.

Rikki and Jill came out of the bedroom all smiles. Rikki sat down at the table while Jill served her then herself.

"Thank you brother. You remembered my favorite dish." Rikki stated as she began munching on the filled crisp shells.

"Have you figured out what you are going to do after graduation?" Master asked Rikki.

"Jill and I have already secured an apartment just outside Boston. We move the week after and start our new jobs the following week. Basically I am going to be a bean counter and Jill is going to be a product research assistant. Pay and benefits are good and it is a start." Rikki replied happily and Jill smiled.

"That is wonderful." Master said happily.

"Who is your cute blonde messenger?" Rikki asked.

"Sarah." Master called.

"Coming Sir." Sarah said as she put her drink down. She came over and stood between me and Master.

"Sarah, this is my sister Rikki and her lover, Jill." Master said making the introductions.

"Pleased to meet you." Sarah stated with a smile.

"Likewise I am sure." Rikki said looking her up and down.

"Another one brother?" Rikki inquired laughing.

"Absolutely. She is also my jewelry consultant." Master replied.

I ran my hand up and down her stocking clad leg. I think Master was rubbing the other one but Sarah was remaining quite still though her breathing increased some.

"I declare you have changed and from the looks of things, for the better. The same as I. The thesis I did opened my eyes as well as Jill. Right Honey?" Rikki stated.

"Yes Ma'am." Jill answered immediately.

"Honey, go get your purse." Rikki ordered. Honey got up and left. She came back and handed it to Rikki. Rikki opened the purse and brought out a diamond studded collar which she put around Jill. Then pulled out a diamond studded leash and attached it to the little loop at the bottom of the collar. She pulled on the collar and they kissed. Then ordered Honey to sit.

"This is a surprise. Who would have thought both of us would end up this way?" Master said laughing.

"From the sounds of it, we both fell into by accident. It fits us well though." Rikki said laughing.

"If you have had Jen for a week. How long have you had Sarah?" Rikki inquired.

"Since Sunday, the minute I served them." Sarah blurted out with a gasp because I squeezed her ass. Master related the story of Sarah.

"I have got to try that. Honey will just love it. Sounds much better than the balls." Rikki said with a devious smile as Jill blushed.

"Jill seems a bit nervous." I said while watching her.

"She isn't use to being out of the closet. We had to keep our relationship extremely quiet you know. This is actually a first around any people we know." Rikki said looking at Jill pulling her in for another kiss.

"I know how that is. Only three people know our situation fully other than you, Patrice, Teddy and Bev." Master told Rikki, who started laughing.

"I called Kathy for information before Patrice. Kathy had a little story to tell. She said she did everything but fuck you at the bar. Why did you turn her down?" Rikki asked.

"She was drunk and out of control. I was being a gentleman as always. Several of us were playing pool and she was bent over the table making a shot, her ass wagging in the air, wearing a pearl g-string. The state she was in, she would have done everybody and anybody there. I poured her in a taxi and sent her home. That was about a couple minutes or so before I sort of rescued Jen." Master related the story shaking his head.

"I thought about it afterward. Normally, I would have made sure they got home and put them to bed. I think it was because it was my birthday, I didn't want to be awoken by a hungover lunatic the next day. I am glad I didn't." Master said thoughtfully looking at me lovingly.

"I love you Master." I said with pride.

"That is quite a story in itself. I thought Kathy was a ditz but lunatic might be a better word." Rikki said laughing.

Rikki stood up and started massaging Jill's shoulders. Jill loved the attention she was receiving as she was stretching her neck and relaxing. Her nipples quickly became noticeable, pointing outward in her tight top.

"Rick and Jen gave me a little show before you came up. Something you are interested in having done. If I ask sweetly, maybe Rick would show you. Would you like that?" Rikki asked Jill. Jill nodded her head up and down. Rikki slowly slid her hands down the front of her exposed chest under the blouse and rolled her bra less nipples. Jill gasped and closed her eyes enjoying the sensation.

"You up for it Puppy?" Master asked me.

"Yes Master." I replied.

"Sarah, she is talking about the nipple piercings. Would you take Puppy over so she can get a close look?" Master ordered.

"Yes Sir." Sarah replied.

I moved to the chair vacated by Rikki and sat down. Sarah got behind me and freed my breasts so my piercings were were visible. Sarah was caressing my breasts and tweaking my nipples making them stand out proudly. My breathing increased as did Sarah.

"You see them Honey? See what is inscribed?" Rikki sweetly asked.

"Yes Ma'am" Jill said wide eyed staring at them and breathing hard.. Rikki had freed Jill's small breasts and her nipples were about three quarters on an inch long like mine only not as large.

"Would you like to have yours done like that Honey?" Rikki asked.

"Yes Ma'am. They are beautiful." Jill answered with a swooning gasp.

"Did it hurt Jen?" Rikki asked wanting information.

"When it was first done but not badly. They were sore for about a week. Make sure you follow the proper care directions." I replied responding to the soft touches from Sarah with a groan.

"Do you like them?" Rikki asked.

"I do. These ones can get in the road at times though." I replied truthfully.

"Maybe I should have mine done also. Thank you for showing us." Rikki stated.

"Put Jen back together, Sarah." Master ordered.

Sarah got me covered once again and I gave her a kiss on the lips for a job well done. I returned to my seat. Sarah went and got her wine glass and refilled every ones glass except mine, I didn't want anymore. Sarah started cleaning up the table then.

"Honey, go help Sarah." Rikki ordered. Jill rearranged her tits and went to help Sarah wash the dishes.

"She will be a munching beast tonight." Rikki laughed.

"Master, you will need to take care of Sarah tonight or she will be a puddle til tomorrow night." I said using my tablet.

"Throat getting a little sore?" Master asked.

"No Master. I just don't want to over do it like the therapist ordered." I said. Master nodded his head.

There was a knock at the door. Master got up to answer it. Patrice came popping in looking dejected and makeup smeared. She was still dressed as before.

"What is wrong Patrice?" Master asked perplexed. Patrice set down and Rikki poured her a glass of wine.

"Teddy got called in to work and couldn't make it." Patrice replied.

"I am so sorry Patrice." I said.

"Most men want to wine and dine me to show off, women too. There is no fun in something I can do myself. Sure he took me out to eat to a place I wouldn't even take a dog, but the food was great and not expensive. The walk before and after were more romantic than any date I have ever had in recent times. He has shown me how to have fun and I have missed that. The roses told me he was more than interested in me. I wanted to show him how much I appreciated that tonight." Patrice said in a dejected state.

"Patrice, hear my warning and the big picture. You can't control him, he will run. You want to surrender to him, but you can't get down about your plans being shot to hell. Don't let your power corrupt him or you both will be miserable in the end." Master said analyzing her situation.

"I can see your point but I don't know what to do. I think I might love him." Patrice said with tears running down her face.

"Look, Jen is mine because I love her and she loves me. Her actions are to please me and mine are to please her. Sarah is identical to Jen. Sarah knows her true love will arrive one day, but until it does she has us. Rikki fell in love with Jill the minute they met I believe. Rikki didn't get the chance until Jill was jilted by the guy she thought she loved. They fell into their roles by happenstance just like me. Teddy can give you that but you must be able to temper his world with yours or it will never work. Your innuendos to me have always been what I have recently become. So you want the same thing." Master said thinking it through so it was understandable to all, though stumbling at the end.

He was absolutely right. Our worlds didn't collide. I showed him what real love was though I was dependent on him. He showed me real love in return. It would have happened whether I was a slave or not after thinking about it. He changed to please me because that is what I need. Sarah is here because she is exactly like me and we can give her what she wants until the time comes. Rikki and Jill, I don't know much about them but I think he nailed them also.

He is so right about Patrice and Teddy. It has little chance of success because she would have to be two different people at once. I don't think she can do it. She thinks she loves him because she likes the simple pleasures in life and he shows her that. She has a power life, so does Teddy but not exactly on the same wavelength. It would be like two freight trains colliding and neither would survive.

Realization hit me like a ton of bricks, I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. Patrice belongs with my Master, they would be perfect together. I taught him to be what he needed to be for Patrice. Patrice is jealous and always hinted but Master was always a gentleman and thought it a joke. Until the last few times, Jen even warned her, Master meant what he said and Patrice laughed it off. His eyes are open now but is blinded by me. Sarah is exactly like me with the same desires, she changed for Master because I influenced her and she was wanting it. Truthfully, I have controlled her for Master from the start. I can be her Mistress just like Rikki is to Jill.

Master has truly fixed a broken doll and a lost puppy at the same time. Now! How do I fix it? Do I really want to? I will never be happy because I know he is really in love with Patrice, I have noticed how he looks at her. Patrice is in love with Master also and has been for quite some time, I saw it in her eyes and I dismissed it before as a playful tease. I was blinded because of circumstances. I started sobbing knowing the truth. I grabbed Sarah by the hand and dragged her to the bedroom and locked us in the bathroom. I knew Master would be there to find out what was wrong but I needed Sarah first. I needed to let it all out, calm down and have a shoulder to cry on.

Master was knocking on the door wondering what was wrong as expected. I told Sarah I needed the tablet and Patrice and to tell Master to be patient while I sort things out. I was his Lover, I had the rightful choice to make. I just needed the truth first then define their roles before I relinquished my Master, if it came to that. It made me sob that much harder.

12