All Comments on 'Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 07'

by PoeticallyChivalrous

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Wow a world where everyone is a slave or master. Its becoming dull & uninteresting

grrlslavegrrlslaveabout 10 years ago
oh wow

This story has become so sad! Master says he loves puppy; is he really so weak he doesn't know his own mind? Poor puppy.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

if he gives up puppy for the bitch down the hall i will quit reading this great love story.if he wont have enough loyalty to stay with jen then he is an ass.if patrice really loves him and he really loves er then they would have got together before now.the only reason he knows anything about this world is because of jen and how she showed her love for him.with them and sarah t was already put out that she was a guest and jen was the lady of the house now to bring patrice in after he gave jen his word that she would be his lover and no others would destroy jen emotionally.

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Bummed

In my last post I highlighted that while I like the story I thought everything was too rushed with Sarah and all the other women....Unfortunately you confirmed my fear. While it is truly your story to tell and only you know how it will end....I believe I'll be disappointed with the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I don't even like Patrice. I really like this type of story but some things moved too fast and every one suddenly being subs/slaves and masters is a little too over the top. Its getting campy. I'll read to the end but Jen is too good to let go or to give up Rick. Patrice seems more like a switch than a sub and I don't dig switches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous