Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 13

Story Info
A SNAFU weekend begins.
9.3k words
4.56
10.7k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I received an email from Rikki early Friday afternoon. She had changed Masters itinerary. Rikki and Jill would be picking us up at the train station and had canceled the hotel reservations. Rikki and Jill needed to talk to us about something important in a quiet and personal setting. She also made it clear mum was the word to Rick on the changes. I was in a quandary about all this of course and the earlier phone call, well, phone call is what I call it anyway.

I didn't know much about Rick and his past all that much. He seemed awful moody, more so than this morning, as we boarded the train to Boston from Penn Station. All this was new to me as I had never ridden on a train before. I wondered if it was kind of like the same as ridding the El in Chicago though that was more like the subway. I knew he grew up near Boston though he didn't have the silly accent like his sister though I am sure some of that is an act. I was hoping for some teasing along the way at least but that didn't happen either. He didn't want to talk which didn't settle well with me either as I wanted to tell him about Rikki. This was something new to me as he could read me well and get me to talk about what was bothering me.

I didn't have a clue as to the problem but it seemed he had some bad memories. I thought at first it might deal with trains in general but that seemed unlikely. It was a milk run trip as we stopped at just about every small town and city along the way. The stops were generally short, maybe ten minutes at the most but seemed unending at first.

"I am sorry I couldn't get us on the bullet." Rick finally stated rather melancholic.

"It is fine and wonderful Master." I stated as the view was fascinating sitting in the soft lounge recliners facing the large windows.

"A stiff drink would be nice Puppy. What would you like?" Rick asked.

I thought it odd he would ask that question as he knew I didn't drink much and never the hard stuff. It seemed as though he was miles away with his thoughts. An attendant came through asking for dinner reservations at that time.

"Maybe a little food would be a better idea Sir." I kind of pleaded.

"Yes of course. How thoughtless of me." Rick stated.

Rick spoke with the attendant and learned there was a lounge car down three that wasn't all that crowded with hot sandwiches or have a dining reservation in ten minutes.

"Burger and fries or menu?" Rick asked sullenly.

"Burger and fries would be great Sir." I replied licking my lips as I hadn't had that simple fare in a long time.

Rick laughed at me along with the attendant from my answer. At least his mood changed somewhat at the exchange. We made our way to the lounge car. I was surprised at how easy it is to move from car to car actually. Just like in the movies I suppose which I thought was made up. The lounge car wasn't all that crowded though still noisy. Nothing fancy, a simplistic small cramped pub on wheels is the best way to describe it but did have a wait staff that took our order. We were lucky as we got a small round table with stool seating. I ordered a Coke with my burger and fries while Rick ordered a beer instead of a stiff drink. Rick went silent again after that and I just had to know why.

"Why so glum Sir" I asked not knowing what to expect.

"Just remembering the old days. As a family we used to go to Coney Island once a year when we were kids. That was before most of the amusement parks sprung up in Boston. We always took the train to make it more special I assumed instead of driving. I always liked riding the train until..." Rick started then stopped and looked like he had seen a ghost. I didn't know what to think that made him stop like that but it had to be something difficult to say the least.

"That must have been fun. This is my first train ride and I can understand the excitement." I said happily.

"All stories sometimes have a bad ending." Rick stated.

*****

Up until this point it had been a great two weeks. It had been a joyous up and down ride with Puppy that first week culminating with the eventful Friday night a week ago when I realized I loved Puppy more than anything. She sought to please me more than anybody in my entire life. It is her way of course and she knew how. I have learned this past week that I need to teach her as much as she needs to teach me.

Patrice was nothing more than a passing daydream at one time. Yes, Patrice was beautiful and we teased each other and I think both of us wanted in each others pants from the start. I am not sure Patrice and I would have been a great match after thinking it over. Teddy knows how to tame her I think or gave the appearance at least. It would take someone stronger than me for sure. My ex may have been right about her all along.

I don't think of Puppy as a slave at all, not in the true sense that she knew I think. Then again I am not sure she was ever an actual slave. Just a title that was unceremoniously bestowed upon her. Even after all my research, she is more of a submissive pain slut more than a slave. Sure I command Puppy, Sarah as well, to do my bidding as I see fit so far. I am no monster like I read about at times which really turns me off. Does that really make them a slave or women that just want to please the man they love to their own ends, sexual or otherwise? It is what they desire however and I am more than willing to be their guiding force. What man wouldn't!

Sarah is easy to figure out as she is somewhat the same. I am not sure she could ever be in a one on one relationship. Tinkle is a bisexual voyeur and needs both, preferably at the same time. The action I took on her little transgression proved that she wasn't into the true pain aspect unless sex was the reward. Thank goodness Puppy saw that aspect as I wouldn't have at the time. I don't think she would set herself up to be punished on purpose where sex wasn't the end result. I had to remember that as her transgressions would need to be modified to pure teasing of some sort instead of pain. Puppy had done her crime on purpose and I saw the impishness in her face and the look in her eyes. I think she was teaching Sarah at the same time. I knew my actions would drive Sarah insanely horny, I proved that fact. I think it is more about jealousy that drives Sarah. Sarah wants what the other is having when it comes to sex and it turns her on to watch.

Puppy taught me with the safe words and I was grateful for that so I didn't get carried away being my first time. I had a choice to make in the setup with Tinkle and Puppy. I am still not sure which Puppy really wanted. All I know, I wanted to fuck Puppy more than anything at that moment in time. I could have fucked Tinkle first instead but I am still a bit apprehensive where she is concerned. I am sure Puppy knows that also but I don't think she comprehends why. Sex can be just that between two people until emotions are involved. Once love is established, breaking free is nearly an impossible task. Puppy should know that by now because of her admitted past. I fear I am not strong enough to separate that bond if it is established. That is why I had a hard time accepting the breakup with my ex even though justified.

I took the time to look up the definition of slut. I was amazed at the current meaning versus the grass roots of the term. I wondered if the definition changed because the Master and Mistress of the house rewarded their best servants with sex. Since wench was taken, they may have needed a new word to include males and became to mean both sexes in the end. That might be one for the books to reconnoiter.

After I returned to work following my wonderful vacation, it became hectic as I needed to catch up. It wasn't easy keeping focused either as my mind kept wondering to Puppy and Sarah, Puppy mostly. Too many deadlines to meet and a good thing Kathy had kept up with all my scheduling. Speaking of Kathy, she actually thanked me for getting her home safely with no note of animosity. I had her make the arrangements to Boston as I was in a meeting most of the day going over final prep for a new line we were working on. She didn't mention anything about the fact I had her make the reservations for two, I saw the dejection in her face however.

I think it was Wednesday afternoon when she brought me a stack of paperwork to rifle through. I watched her ass wiggle out of the office seductively, the sway of the modest loose flowing skirt she was wearing. She is always dressed nice, but relatively prim and proper for work, friendly, attentive and does a wonderful job. I thought of the definition for slut I had found and started laughing. I wondered what would have happened if I stopped her from getting drunk and taken her home earlier that evening. Oh well, I digress, water under the bridge with no possible answer forthcoming. I don't want another daydream on my hands.

Sarah had sent me a link to a website about a ring she had ordered Monday afternoon. She was hoping they would be in the Thursday shipment. We had everything preset so Puppy would be surprised which turned out wonderfully, though she didn't tell me about the naval piercing. I was upset about the piercing when I first saw it and I wasn't exactly sure why at first. I knew she wasn't suppose to have it done without my consent but that wasn't the real reason. That emotional bond has already been made and she did something without me or more precisely us. I took it out on her with the punishment, I fear as my rage simmered askew. I needed to learn control of my emotions as well, if it wasn't for Puppy I am not sure what may have ensued.

Puppy and her little tirade with the young sales clerk took me by surprise. This was something new, even for Puppy let alone me. I had never thought about her newly found voice to be an issue, I doubt anyone would have. She put it to good use I must say, though she was worried about it afterward. Hopefully I allayed her fears though there was more to it than just that. She had always been a so called slave at heart but was never subjected to showing the fact off in public before. She didn't know how to handle herself. Truthfully, it would be new ground for both of us, one she might need my protection. Should I have something done to the tattoo which seemed to be the instigator for the second time? She seemed to love the tattoo however. I was divided on having it changed and if so, how or to what.

I had hoped I wouldn't be so down taking the train to Boston, should have flown instead. The week had been a long arduous journey and in the back of my mind this trip was also nagging at me. It brought back some very good memories, the last however was one of my bleakest of my life and I needed to explain why to my loving Puppy.

"I was away at college my senior year, Rikki was a senior in high school at the time. It was spring break and I was coming home for a much needed break as I didn't want to go to Florida again. Mom and dad were going to pick me up at the train station. They never made it as they were involved in a fiery crash with a gas tanker along with two other cars. No one is exactly sure what happened but the tanker was at fault when it jackknifed suddenly according to witnesses." I said with tears in my eyes remembering the aftermath. Some elements automatically repressed because of the pain, some because it just never registered.

"I am so sorry." Puppy stated mournfully as she held my hands in hers.

We sat and ate in silence after that. All those memories flooded back in that I had kept hidden. The aftermath wasn't all that bad in reality that I remember but at the time very heartbreaking and the grief. I blamed myself for their death for a long time, whether it was true or not. If I hadn't came home it may not have happened was all I could ever think about.

It was a sad week and Rikki and I grew closer as brother and sister more than ever before. Because of the gap in our ages, we were never all that close in reality. It took six months but we had plenty of money after everything was settled and a house neither of us felt comfortable in anymore. At least I didn't have to worry about Rikki all that much as she could take care of herself for the most part.

I was in a bit of a bind however as I needed to finish my last semester at NYU otherwise it would be a year before most of the classes were offered again. I hired a motherly maid to watch over Rikki while I was away those three months and came home on weekends. We would more or less pal around, sometimes with one of her girlfriends or two. She never dated guys all that much that I knew of. I think she was emotionally damaged at the time and kept them away, keeping her girlfriends close. I know the first couple weeks at college for me were tough, I couldn't concentrate on anything abusing alcohol as solace. If it wasn't for my roommate and best friend at the time I probably would have quit.

I knew Rikki was hurting as much as I and probably snapped me out of it quicker. I had her to worry about also and needed to be strong. She started coming back to her old self in time for her graduation. She wanted to do what I did and take a year off and go to Europe for a year. I had fun doing that at first but really gets old after awhile, for me anyway and I was home in time for Christmas. It took some doing but I finally talked her out of that plan. Instead we traveled much of that summer seeing the sights where ever we wanted to go. Not to mention the parties she had when we were home, always quaint. Both of her close girlfriends had crushes on me and the parties usually ended up in an open sex fest.

It was near the end of summer when I got a call for an interview for an assistant post production manager position I had applied. I couldn't turn the opportunity down. I got a small apartment and Rikki decided to go to college. The first job led to a second six months later which led to the third with the company I am with now. Hard work and attention to detail got me noticed and two years later I landed the job of my dreams. I was an up and comer as they say but truthfully, about as far as I could go except for upper level management. I don't exactly covet the job my boss has, too many diversified headaches than already on my plate.

Rikki and I sold the house since it wasn't being used. Rikki didn't want to live there alone and was too expensive to keep. I entertained the idea of renting for awhile but the management agent I hired said she had a buyer, so we decided on selling. I bought the condo with my share of the proceeds and most of my savings once I was settled and had job security. At least I didn't bother the money I had in my trust fund. Not sure what Rikki did with her half other than buy an almost new used car. Her trust fund paid for college and anything she desired though I kept a close watch over it. She rarely spent much other than clothes and food which she actually kept quite frugal that I knew about. The trust still had quite a bit of money left though not a fortune which she would get after graduation.

Jill was an emotional wreck the first time I met her that Thanksgiving. She had just broken up with her long time boyfriend and Rikki was trying to console her. I never thought more about the situation as Rikki never hinted being into another woman. The parties we had, she always had her flame of the moment with her which changed like underwear. I even remember her rebuking one of her girlfriends at the time, I wonder if that was just for show now.

Rikki being with Jill may have rubbed Gail, my ex, the wrong way and the reason for their unusual exchanges. The kiss under the mistletoe at the Christmas party was done on a dare but seemed more intimate than friendly. That didn't clue me in at all until I put it all together recently. Kathy was at the head of that somewhat drunken dare if I remember right. I doubted Kathy knew everything however or if she did, never let on. I have a feeling Kathy new what was going on with my ex, even then but kept silent.

My dwelling of my past ended on that note, though only the bleakest part a distant memory now. Most of my thoughts were actually happy ones for the most part. I must have been silent, glaring mindlessly in my thoughts at Puppy for a good ten to fifteen minutes saying nothing. Her eyes focused on my teary eyes at first which had cleared on their own. Puppy didn't need to know any more as nothing actually concerned her that she didn't already know to some point. She was smart waiting on me, saying nothing.

"I love you Puppy." I said smiling while picking up both her hands and kissing them. The joy and smile in her face and eyes understood I was happily over my malaise. I needed that love and need to treat her to a nice weekend away, just the two of us as lovers. I really hadn't been in Boston that much the last six years, hopefully it hadn't changed much.

We spent the rest of the trip holding hands while I drank a couple beers talking about our week and things to do in Boston. Most of the things Puppy wanted to see were historical in venue. I really didn't know if we would have enough time for some of them and it had been a long time since I had been to any of them either. It would be hard as Saturday would be a complete bust but had all day Sunday to see a few things.

Puppy told me Rikki had plans of her own, changing mine and would be picking us up. She had no real clue as to what it was all about, that is my sister alright. This meant it would be something big on her part especially after last weekend but I was clueless as well.

I acted surprised when Rikki and Jill were there to pick us up. I didn't want to give up the fact that I knew Puppy was sworn to secrecy. Puppy got the first onslaught of hugs and kisses while Jill lingered a bit with me and her smiling want I detected. I was confused about her lingering effect. Rikki had called Puppy to find out our exact itinerary. The hotel reservations were canceled as Rikki had a place for us to stay for the weekend which surprised me.

Jill was driving while Puppy and I were in the back. About twenty minutes later we passed the place of our parents crash on route three. That actually mystified both of us why they were so far north in the first place.

"I know brother. I think the same thing as I pass this dreadful place." Rikki stated.

"Then why come this way?" I said remorsefully.

"It happens to be the best way. You will see." Rikki stated.

Thirty minutes later we crossed the line into New Hampshire and the city of Nashua where Jill got off and squirmed through the city to near the outskirts in an old subdivision. A few minutes later she parked in the driveway of an older house. Built in the late forties probably, small ranch style at least from the looks of it. Attached garage with no door, probably two bedroom originally, maybe three with the garage enclosed. It had been well taken care of from first sight.

"This is your place?" I asked surprised.

"Not exactly brother. It is our place in all reality to some degree." Rikki stated with an awkward smirk.

"I don't follow." I stated quizzically as she unlocked the door and put the security code into the alarm system.

"Remember, I told you about finding the collar and leash in the attic?" Rikki asked.

"Yeah, I remember." I stated just as lost putting our bags on the floor in the living room.

"With it was the deed to this place and a spare set of keys, a note and graduation card. I found out it belonged to mom and left to her in grandpa's will." Rikki stated.

"You kept it a secret?" I asked mystified.

"They kept it a secret as well. It was a pain with the lawyers to claim ownership, different state however and I had the deed and rights to the place they determined. I didn't want to burden you and I wanted to keep the place. Hope you don't mind." Rikki stated.