Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rikki and Jill looked at each other and nodded their heads in affirmation to one another. I was smiling on the inside as I hadn't thought of that at all. Puppy was thinking well ahead of me even. Surely there was more to the plan than something so simple. It just acted like they wanted reassurance. Do I investigate and force it out of them?

"For the dinner the two of you need to wear identical dresses and shoes and nothing else and not in black or red. Blue or white and heels of course. I am hoping this will be a four star restaurant at least." Puppy stated.

"Plans got changed about 30 minutes ago when we were moving the furniture. Franks Steakhouse in Cambridge at 7. One of the best for steaks around. I wouldn't call it a ritzy place however." Rikki said giving the details.

"Yummy, that place does have great steaks." I said licking my chops.

"Well then, maybe here for your present to them?" Puppy asked a little dejected at the dinner reservations.

"We could coax them here, telling them we forgot their graduation gift. They will believe that after all, they could bring us then you could follow in Rikki's car." Jill said giggling.

"That will work I suppose." Puppy stated with a smile.

"Matching tops, skirts and shoes we have. Does it have to be a dress?" Rikki implored.

"I just didn't want to be the only one in a dress." Puppy sighed.

"Yes we do, the blue ones. Not exactly the same but almost." Jill laughed out.

"Um, yeah. Remember the last time though, too short for me and too showy for you." Rikki stated with an ugly frown.

"I think that is the point." Jill said excitedly.

"It is late, time for bed. I will think about how we should dress later." I yawned after finishing my drink.

"I will agree to that and a long day coming." Rikki said.

With that we all went to bed. Nothing like a squeaky old bed and trying to get comfortable, grrr.

Puppy and I were curled together, cramped on the smallish matress when the commotion started, awakening us. 6 AM and Jill was calling us to breakfast already. An uncomfortable five hour nap is what I would call it. We all had to be on the road by 7:15 however. The football stadium was crowded and a very long boring commencement as they all are.

Puppy looked good in jeans I must say. I had thought about how to handle tonight while the speakers droned on instead of listening. Puppy even fell asleep against my shoulder at one point. The short lunch intermission was even worse. I did pay attention to the announcement of names though the distance was too far away to make out any great detail. Binoculars would have been a great idea and never thought of them.

When we got back to the house, the furniture was on the porch, arriving early so Rikki said. Here we go with the strong back, weak mind endeavor again. Salad and something cold to drink first however. It was harder to get the new one through the front door. Thought we were going to need some help but we finally got our tongues in the right place and muscled it in. Nice and comfy at least.

I told Puppy not to wear the red dress as I thought it was a little over the top where we were going. The jeans she was wearing would be fine and her plan of the girls being dressed alike would work better as I suggested jeans for them also. To me I guess, it is more the atmosphere than anything. Food is fantastic, service is above average, just not fine dining, more like well above average with the family common flair.

Rikki and Jill wore short sleeve sweater tops in yellow, so much for blue or white and so much for the Puppy plan as I laughed. Though they were a deep v-cut with big three big buttons that began just under the juncture of their breasts and skin tight. Covered but showy at the same time, just enough to show their nipple rings if pressed right. Black skinny jeans and four inch yellow heels to top off their wardrobe. I had to admit, they looked snazzy and sexy without being sluttish.

I thought the identical twin thing could be cleared up by their ears. Not these two as that idea wasn't noticeable enough. Same everything as they wore black jeans and button down shirts. Expensive shoes but not overly so. I always laughed about a Christmas movie that had a scene about expensive shoes and I think it actually hits the mark. Haircuts were identical also, not excessively short nor long, just enough to sport some wildness when needed. Handshakes were firm like one would expect and definitely haven't done any hard labor for that matter as Rikki introduced us. The handshake gave me the imperceptible identifier I was looking for however. Chase must have had a broken pinky finger at one time or another as the knuckle bulged and a little more crooked. It was easy to tell them apart for our benefit as they were each wearing a silver necklace with their name written in Old English. Done on purpose for our benefit is my bet.

I had to hand it to them, they were thoughtful of the reservations as we were each seated together at single tables pushed side by side. The booths are not really set up to handle six people, four or five at most. The ladies had the nice soft booth style seating while we were stuck with the chairs. Chase had taken Jill while Rikki was taken by Chance, somehow I approved by name anyway.

Chase had already taken care of the order as he handed the waitress a piece of paper. I was confused and a bit upset by this but went along with their game. I later found out Rikki and Chase had already prepared the food arrangements in advance. The girls had the jumbo shrimp platters while we ate and shared Sizzler bites with our ladies. Two orders of potato skins as an appetizer to begin. A bottle of good red wine to go around joined with Cokes and iced tea. This setup seemed more collaborated by Rikki than the guys as the orders were done correctly and to the point.

Puppy looked at me a bit puzzled also as I shrugged my shoulders as well. Somehow I figured it had been carefully orchestrated. The talk was mild and mostly about the ceremony and they tried to include us as well. I did find out that the twins only classes with the girls were in social science behavior that led to the thesis and not their major. They were actually architects in structural engineering design. If it was mechanical engineering I might be interested in them as well. They differed somewhat as Chance liked bridges and Chase buildings. They did have jobs lined up but not to their liking and seemed a bit hesitant to talk about it instead of being excited.

I got the impression something hinged on tonight or the very near future with them. I think the dating ritual Rikki had described might be a little more involved than first led to believe. More probable they were looking for my blessing as the light bulb suddenly clicked on. This was no spur of the moment thing, there was more to this than what they led us to believe. It was too easy for the girls to coax the boys into the setting Puppy had suggested in the end. The entire evening so far seemed just a little too convenient.

Of course the girls had to visit the bathroom together, a ritual I have never understood. Though I think it is a parlay maneuver inspired tradition about something important most of the time. It did give me time to talk to Chance and Chase without the girls present for a few minutes.

I didn't want to seem straight forward with their intentions where Rikki and Jill were concerned. They were interested in the jewelry that Jenifer wore, especially the ring. I told them flat out she was my submissive fiance. I didn't mention she was my slave but their eyes bulged at the news as I had expected Rikki or Jill had let them in on that secret but not so apparently. They did ask if I had read their thesis in that case which I told them no. I think it caught them off guard and they just looked at one another and fell silent.

Puppy winked and hummed at me when they all returned together laughing. I broke out laughing myself when she did that. I had never noticed and if they did, it was set to low. The twins wanted in on the joke but we didn't say a word. Only a meaningless inside personal joke between me and Jenifer about the bathroom trip by the girls.

The dinner was marvelous, Chase and Chance took care of the bill like gentlemen. We all headed to the house with Chance driving guided by Rikki I thought while Puppy and I followed behind. I made my observations known of course. Puppy agreed with me and was just as confused as she thought the same things. I also told her how I knew the difference between the twins. She told me Rikki and Jill were playing the edge game with the bullets though real slow as they didn't want to raise any ruckus. Jill got overly excited by something Chance had said that escaped my attention and the reason for the bathroom break. Traffic was heavy and took longer than normal but we proceeded along nicely enough.

The twins last name meant something and it kept rattling around in the back of my head like I should know. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I still had my suspicions they were all up to something and I didn't have a clue what it might be. Puppy knew something of course but I think she was in the dark as well. Just like my sister to let enough information out to be manipulative and keep everything a secret at the same time.

"Puppy, do you have any clue what my sister is up to?" I asked.

"No Master. I agree she is up to something. You know as much as I do at this point." Puppy answered in agreement.

"Whatever it is, prepared to be shocked." I said with a chuckle as we arrived at the house.