Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really I guess, as long as that were their wishes." I said.

"Good. I think they were out here that night. I will explain in a few minutes." Rikki stated.

"Jill, be a good girl and show them to their bedroom." Rikki ordered.

"Yes Mistress. Right this way if you please." Jill replied happily.

Short walk to two bedrooms split by the bathroom and short hallways. Bedroom was large considering, fourteen by fourteen maybe. Large old wrought iron bed with a long dresser and a tall chest of drawers and a small closet. Not uncommon for the period and I imagined the other was probably identical. I placed the bags on the bed, we would deal with those later as I needed to use the facilities.

I must hand it to someone, the old white wall tiles with pink flower and green vine motif is rather art nouveau for the period. Somewhat disgusting if you ask me, especially with the pink sink and bathtub. Could have been worse and been green I reckon. Rikki must have had the faucets replaced as they looked new and modern along with the floor and the tub surround. The combo kitchen and dining room had been updated as well as the floor. I wondered if the rest of the flooring was hardwood originally as they were now carpeted.

Rikki said that she and Jill had done all the renovations except for the carpet. They feared they weren't strong enough to handle the carpet and stretching. The flooring in the bathroom and kitchen wasn't easy as they made several mistakes before getting it right. Plumbing was actually easier than expected and a couple friends at school helped when they were lost and didn't have the right equipment or know how. I had to giver her credit, she was resourceful.

The garage was the crowning achievement, so I thought at least. Other than the door that had been sealed into a wall at one time, they were still working on the wall. It had been redone into a dungeon of sorts. The walls were covered in red velvet, faded from the ages past but in good repair and felt padded to the touch. New wrist and ankle cuffs on chains hanging from eye bolts in several places. A sawhorse made of two by fours and plywood set off to one side, the top bar covered in new blue velvet and heavily padded from the quick look as we walked around the room examining everything.

Four long florescent lights attached to the ceiling providing light making their eery hum. Four metal lockers like you would find in an old gym locker room were against the wall near the door. A row of old kitchen cabinets to the corner, the old ones from the kitchen I assumed.

The center of the room had a two by twelve frame secured to the ceiling and floor. You could tell it had been there for a long time as the pine boards were nearly flawless from knots. Several eye bolts with rather new nylon ropes threaded for adjustment were hanging, ending in new padded cuffs as well. The floor covered in old AstroTurf and had a spongy springy effect when you walked on it.

"This room was not my doing, brother. It was like this when I found it more or less. Other than replacing the obvious rusted and dry rotted items and adding an electrical outlet plus using the old kitchen cabinets. Though we have used it quite extensively the last few months." Rikki said giggling.

"Mom and dad?" I asked.

"Truthfully I am not sure. The sawhorse didn't appear to be ancient but some of the stuff that was here had to predate mom getting the place, mostly boxed junk, dry rotted leather and rusty chains." Rikki stated.

"An old lady that used to live down the street remembered mom and dad living here for a couple years after grandpa died. They moved right before you were born to where we grew up in Cambridge. After that she remembered seeing them here once in a while checking on things. It was mostly rented and the garage was completely sealed off at one time she told me. The door was new when I found it." Rikki further added.

"Like they were going to sell the place?" I asked.

"Not really, she said it been empty for almost a year and work was being done at times. The place didn't have any furniture but some work had been taking place here and there. Like light fixtures and new paint, mostly in the bedrooms. The roof wasn't that old either. I had to replace the hot water heater and have a heat pump installed." Rikki said.

"Wonder why they kept it a secret?" I asked.

"I think mom may have had a very troubled past." Rikki stated gloomily.

"That must have meant the collar belonged to grandma." I stated.

"I did some research on that. It was originally a choker made in the late forties or early fifties so a jeweler that examined it explained. The loop was added or replaced in the late seventies or early eighties by metal composition, a friend at collage did that for me. I think dad had to placate mom but us kids may have changed them." Rikki explained.

"That makes sense, you were old enough they could get away for extended periods again without raising suspicion." I stated in understanding.

"True enough brother." Rikki said in agreement.

"It must run in the family." I said laughing at the little joke. So did everyone else.

"When I saw the place I just had to keep it for some unknown reason, strange as that may have seemed then. I was afraid to tell you when I found it because I wanted to keep it and you might want to sell it off also. It has its uses as Jill and I have called it home for the last two years." Rikki stated.

"Back then I guess I might have, seeing it as some sort of abomination. Since you have done the work fixing it up and want to live here, you can keep it." I said not caring in the least. Remembering the fact they had a place to live after college.

"Is this why you delved into the social thesis you mentioned?" I asked.

"Yes actually. I was wanting to understand the social climate, then and now. It is rather eye opening to tell the truth and some of it is hard to explain simply." Rikki stated.

"I am not sure I could follow as I only have done research to understand Jen and her desire and Sarah is actually confusing." I stated simply enough.

"Take Jill for instance, she was happy when she had her boyfriend. They were happy so she thought. He dumped her and I was there to pick up the pieces. She was acting suicidal when it happened and I had to get rough with her. Our bond grew from that episode and the resulting comfort sex afterward. It has changed since then but our love for each other hasn't because she still needs or wants me to control her. You actually helped her last Saturday." Rikki stated watching Jill.

The smile on Jill's face was priceless with a yearning for more of the same I thought. She kept surprisingly quiet with a funny smirk crossing her face as we looked at her.

"What did I do?" I asked confused.

"We aren't exactly sure and she can't exactly explain it either. It deals with the setting the three of you are in. She came out of her shell thanks to you and we have definite prospects." Rikki said laughing.

"Prospects?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, but I will discuss that in a minute. Where was I? Oh, yeah. Jen on the other hand, I don't know much about her past. I imagine her life was controlled extensively however because she couldn't speak. Am I right?" Rikki asked.

"Actually yes and no fits that answer fully. I was more in charge taking care of dad and the house because he became a drunk with mom gone and I resented it. It is what I do best and all I knew however but I wanted someone to take care of me. Being a slave afforded me that opportunity with my conditions. I just happened to love the idea." Jen explained.

"Always an exception to the rule. Has anything changed now that you can speak?" Jen asked.

"It has only been a week but very little. I love Rick as my Master, Lover and Betrothed and will always be his slave to command. Being able to communicate rapidly has helped us both tremendously. We have already ran into a couple problems but we will learn together on how best to solve the issues." Puppy explained.

"Wow brother! Is that her engagement ring?" Rikki asked noticing the ring on her finger for the first time, holding her hand and examining it.

"Wonderful! no charm?" Jill stated looking it over as well.

"The charm is for our wedding day." I announced laughing.

"Have you set a date yet?" Rikki asked excitedly.

"Master left it up to me. I want to wait til the cast is removed at least. Dr Miles said September probably at the earliest. She told me I needed to be careful even after the cast is removed for a few months." Puppy excitedly stated.

"How is Beverly anyway? I haven't seen her in a couple years." Rikki asked.

"She is great as always and still quite close as a friend. Beverly is three or four years older than me. She used to be our baby sitter at one time and how we knew her growing up." I stated for the benefit of everyone.

"She sent her happy regards to your graduation as I saw her Thursday." Puppy said.

"Wonderful news. What do you think of the room Jen?" Rikki asked.

"It is a good start. Needs some furniture perhaps as a suggestion, somewhere to sit comfortably." Puppy explained.

"Good point. I have only seen pictures and one small live dungeon in my excursions. I have a long way to go I know, maybe one day. Jill and I have been working on the house mainly, getting it comfortably livable first." Rikki said.

"So why show it to me now? You could have kept it quiet and I would have never known?" I asked.

"This place was going to be my high school graduation present according to the card and letter in the jewelry box. That is why they were fixing it up. The choker and leash was nothing more than an heirloom they wanted me to have. I think they were going to tear the garage out and have it redone but needed to get rid of everything first. That is how I got the place in my name." Rikki explained showing me the high school graduation card and note.

"Does make some sense after looking the card and note over. Mom despised the place but dad made her keep it anyway. They had plans to give it to you before their last will was made and the reason it was never mentioned." I stated figuring it out.

"Yes. I didn't know what to do with the place for the longest time. I disappeared here when I got fed up with your old apartment. One rat hole was just as good as another back then. I decided to fix the place up occupying most of my spare time. Was a long and slow process by myself at first then Jill came along and made it fun. The garage was the final step though we only made it usable in the last six months." Rikki explained.

"Congratulations on your hard work and effort." I said feeling proud about my sister and her accomplishments.

"That brings us to our last request Rick." Jill spoke up impishly timid.

"Hush Honey! I will do the asking twat!" Rikki said with contempt reprimanding Jill.

"Yes Mistress." Jill said squeamishly.

"As you know, the thesis was a group effort. The other two are identical twins, Chase and Chance Mohighan. We have been double dating them for a while now and have spent a lot of time together finishing. We found out by accident they were taking the assignment a little further and being trained by a Dominatrix. Their training shows as they have become increasingly dominate with us though subtle." Rikki explained.

"What is the problem? Need for me to tell you which is which?" I asked laughing as I put my arm around Puppy who started laughing with me.

"No, we don't care in all reality. Neither of us have had sex with them as they think we are lesbians though they saw through that. Last weekend changed that for both of us thanks to you and have decided we want them as our lovers. It is their intention as well but we want it on our terms and that is where you two come in." Rikki implored.

"How can we help?" Puppy asked as I was stunned speechless.

"Well, they invited us out to dinner after graduation. It might be as a good bye dinner and that is what we are afraid of. I told them we had family coming as well which was satisfactory with them. We want them to come here but need you to oversee what happens and a shoulder to cry on if it goes badly." Rikki explained apprehensively.

"So basically, you want to take the next step because you like them that much?" I asked scratching my chin.

"Yes, we want it to be a surprise." Rikki further explained with hope written all over her face.

"Please Rick." Jill asked pleadingly.

"You can count on us." I said shaking my head in disbelief.

"What if it doesn't work out with them?" Puppy asked sagely.

"I don't know truthfully. We will cross that bridge when the time comes I guess." Rikki stated.

"Puppy is right about having somewhere comfortable to sit in that case." I said thinking it over.

"Well big strong brother of mine. The leather couch in the living room can be brought in if the legs are removed first. Another is arriving tomorrow afternoon to replace it." Rikki smiled and winked.

"Uh huh, just needed a strong back and weak mind. I see your little game sis." I laughed out. All of laughed at my remark.

"You betcha." Rikki said between laughs.

It didn't take us long to move the couch after the legs were removed. Just barely fit through the doorway when tilted correctly. Puppy could only supervise and laugh at us. The coffee and end tables would make a nice accessory for drinks as well I decided. Rikki didn't think of that of course. She didn't know if she called them in time in the morning to add new ones to her order as well.

"Do you have a plan once you get them here?" Puppy asked thoughtfully.

"I thought we would let wine and drinks take their course and show them the room and offer ourselves." Rikki stated.

"Bad plan, especially the drinking part." Puppy contritely stated.

"You have a better idea Puppy?" I asked.

"Of course Master. Leave it to me and let me think about an idea for a few minutes." Puppy said with a wink.

Rikki and Jill both looked at Puppy questioningly. No response came as Puppy gave them a wise smirk and nodded her head.

"Master, I am thirsty. Puppy whispered in my ear.

It dawned on me then, we had been here for almost an hour and hadn't been offered anything to drink. I looked at my watch and it is closing in on midnight already. My sister had a lot on her mind and was being a somewhat ungracious host in that department. A discussion and furniture moving that probably wasn't suppose to last this long. We really needed to get to sleep as I had a long day even though it was Friday. Puppy whispered in my ear for a reason of course to make me realize the fact. How did I want to handle it?

"Puppy, have a seat on the couch and I will have that request fulfilled in a moment." I said.

"Yes Master." Puppy replied as I watched my smiling Puppy take her seat and knew I was on the right path.

"You two sluts strip!" I commanded, looking Rikki in the eyes with a sneer.

"Yes Sir." Jill said acting on my order and began removing her loose t-shirt.

"This isn't what.." Rikki started and I cut her off.

"No backtalk sis and do as your told." I bellowed.

It took less than a minute before both had removed their jean shorts, sandals, t-shirts and panties. Neither were wearing a bra, probably allowing their nipples freedom breathing time from their new piercings. Both sported new pink vertical clit piercings as they stood before me.

"If you plan to give yourselves, how can you not follow my orders?" I said disgusted with Rikki and her bitchy way though I had no plans of going further.

"Honey, what is there to drink?" I asked politely.

"Black cherry wine coolers or Coke Sir." Jill replied immediately.

"Which would you like Puppy?" I asked, knowing she would take the Coke but left it up to her.

"Wine coolers for all would be nice Master." Puppy replied with a giggle.

"Honey, be a good girl and go fetch." I ordered, surprised at Puppy and her request. Jill scurried off to fulfill the order while Rikki stood there contemplating my sudden actions.

"Sis, you have been in charge of Jill too long and your bitchy dominate attitude will get you in trouble if you continue this path. If you plan to turn yourself over to a trained Master or two from the sounds of things, then you must learn quickly to obey either one. Do you understand?" I sneered. I was guessing at both for some odd reason.

"Yes brother, I understand and you are right." Rikki said with tears running down her cheeks, defeated too easily. Something just seemed way off and I couldn't put my finger on it.

Jill came back with the refreshments serving me then Puppy, putting the rest on a coaster on the coffee table. She came and stood beside Rikki with her head down.

"Good girl Honey." I said gently. She made a small smile from the praise.

"These two are judging you if they are subtly becoming dominant toward you and you are allowing and reacting to their orders. They must think your relationship is not what it appears if that is the case." I explained.

"I never completely thought of that brother." Rikki surmised while Jill just nodded her head.

"They are just being curious and cautious I would imagine, maybe confused. All that schooling and research, you can't see the obvious. They may have had plans of their own to find out. You may have tossed a monkey wrench in their plans inviting me and Jen along. If you had plans with them being your Masters or lovers, it can't exactly be on your terms. Now can it?" I asked shaking my head.

"There are agreed upon rules and I know they are familiar with them." Rikki stated glumly.

"Have you prepared your rules or terms as you called them sis? Probably not, another of your half baked notions. It took me several days of research and Jen's input to fathom our desires and I am still learning. You have had months of research and experience to go with it. What if they want you to be their Mistress instead?" I asked defiantly explaining.

"I, I, I didn't think we would need to brother. I had never thought of the Mistress part either." Rikki stuttered out.

"Never assume anything sis. I made a couple mistakes in assuming. Not paying attention is another. Safe, sane and consensual, I know you have heard that more than once." I said preaching.

"Yes, I know brother." Rikki stated.

"You see, Honey is prepared to do my bidding because she knows I wouldn't hurt her. However, the other two might be a different story. Isn't that right Honey?" I asked.

"Yes Sir." Honey stated dreamily.

"Puppy will now divulge her plan so drink up." I ordered taking Puppy by surprise. Control, control myself. Something just didn't make sense. Rikki and Jill were up to something but I didn't have a clue what it might be. It was late, I was tired and couldn't exactly think straight. The wine cooler was great and refreshing however.

"Simple. Master is right of course. If this is what you want. I do have a plan." Puppy stated.

"Yes!" They chorused together.

"You will prepare a box. In this box you will have a leash and collar for each of you with a tag on the collar with your name. You will each prepare a contract outlining your desires. I suggest that the both of you remain in the same relationship to one another and make it clear to them they can't have one without the other. I would also make known you will not put up with a sibling rivalry and both would be considered your Masters until such time the relationship dictates otherwise, if ever." Puppy explained her all encompassing plan.

"So you think it would be wise for the four of us to live in harmony?" Rikki asked.

"If what you say is true, then yes. I don't think they want to be split apart either and why they are attracted to the two of you. I get the feeling they can't decide, so take the option out of the equation. I don't think you two would be happy separated either." Puppy further explained.