Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I made the appointments for late Thursday afternoon at the salon. It was the best time available for both of us. Do you want dinner late or waiting in the oven?" Jenifer asked.

"How late?" I asked.

"Sarah works til four and takes thirty to forty minutes for her to get there. I set the appointments for five otherwise it was eight or nothing, seems they are rather booked except for a few before noon openings the next two weeks." Jenifer explained.

"An hour or so at the salon pushes return to almost seven probably. I will cook and be ready to eat at seven. How does that sound?" I asked.

"I was planning yankee pot roast in the crock pot. The only thing would be to boil the noodles for the bed." Jenifer explained.

"I will just find something to occupy my time, maybe a drink somewhere." I said laughing. Matter of fact, that might be a great idea. The whole team would be back Thursday afternoon with final documentation and findings. Knock off early for a couple quick drinks before going home might be a good idea.

"That could be a great idea." Jenifer said with a nod.

"Any particular color for the nails?" Sarah asked.

"Well, color coordination with the dresses." I said befuddled.

"French tip or white pearl for me." Jenifer stated.

"I could go with french tip, neon blue or even red." Sarah said thinking.

Now I know why I was befuddled, I didn't think it was that big a deal and pretty simple. Apparently I missed the boat with the nail color game. Sarah got up and retrieved desert, I was expecting my cinnamon roll and got homemade apple pie and vanilla ice cream instead. I told the girls to dig in while it was still warm. Jenifer spent some time cooking this afternoon and it was yummy and I had seconds. I praised her meal highly and didn't forget about the flower arrangement either.

I changed clothes and brought my computer to the table while the girls cleaned up after dinner. I was looking for simple furniture. I pondered a few items like an adjustable padded horse. It isn't that big but where would I put it? The one I wanted was too big however. I ran across an item I thought would work, put up and take down in five minutes, easily stored and transportable. Cool I thought, that would fill the bill to my needs. Cost wise, you got to be kidding. I had to move the dining room table to get enough room to dance, so that was out.

I looked and looked but couldn't even find a store that sold the type of furniture I was looking for. I did find a carpenter in Long Island, that could be helpful one day. I could do it myself, but where would I put the tools or build it.

I did come up with another solution that would work. A couple two by fours, brace boards and brackets. I could make a small frame to attach to the front of the bed and use a couple center swivel spreader bar that would allow what I wanted. I decided it would look unsightly in the end. I thought about hanging something from the ceiling, but that could be troublesome here. I knew each floor and outside walls were made of concrete at a minimum. I didn't have a clue as to how the walls and ceiling were constructed. One mistake and it could cost thousands to repair.

The only thing I really found helpful was a coffee table. A little modification and the one I had would work nicely. Just need to make a comfortable pad for the top, arts and craft store. I had already used it once in play, Sarah didn't exactly appreciate the minor rubbing abrasions after. Get some soft furry material and make a pillow or pad stuffed with thick foam padding. No sewing machine, that could make things a little more difficult.

The girls had finished and were looking over my shoulder at what I was looking at. The picture of the coffee table was displayed. It was a very nice coffee table with usable rings set for decoration. I looked over at my coffee table then explained a couple modifications were in order. The girls mock gasped and laughed but thought it would be a great idea.

I did find out both could sew. I found a small sewing machine with very good reviews that Sarah could check out at the arts and craft store we used before. Small, cheap, lightweight and could fit anywhere in the closet easily. The big problem is where the listed price is the cheapest, nowhere close by.

Jenifer interrupted me before I went delving further. The sewing machine could be useful she told me but look up futons. I did as she asked, was I ever surprised. Double as another couch with several other uses, lightweight and easily movable. The cost wasn't out of this world for the one I liked either.

Instead of making a pad or pillow for the coffee table try a regular size heavy quilt folded over. It could be tossed on the futon for a cover as a dual purpose. Jenifer had been at this for a long time and knew what I looking for. She agreed with me about a hook or two in the ceiling, it would take a handyman that knew. Erica! We both exclaimed together. The big question was where, we only had two choices, living room or dining room. We decided on the living room, she could see to that tomorrow.

Sarah didn't understand the concept of what we were talking about so I showed her a couple pictures. She liked the idea immensely after that with her grinning smile. I couldn't wait myself and I knew Puppy couldn't wait either. She had been wanting something like that since Boston, I would have to figure something out because of her arm however.

I looked at the board for Sarah and her schedule. It looked like she had to play pivot man, um person, to get the free time she wanted just for me, several long split shift disasters, even a twelve hour marathon on Wednesday. I imagined next weeks schedule would look just as bad or worse. Wasn't just for me, I thought, for all three of us and especially herself.

The girls started kissing my neck after I had started closing down the laptop. Nuzzling and playfully biting my earlobe, pulling my t-shirt up, rubbing and gently pinching my hard little nubs and chest, they had found my weak spots. I am worse than the girls in that respect.

"With the limited time for Sarah, don't you think we need to practice a little first?" I said starting to breathe a little hard.

"Yes Sir." They whispered in my ear giggling and hand fighting over my hardening cock.

I chose Sarah first so Jenifer could watch. What we were doing was more like a very sexy rumba than a waltz but I wasn't complaining. Sarah made sure she kept her pussy glued to my hard cock, gyrating into it hard many times. The kissing didn't help our steps much either. I didn't help matters either as I returned the favor playing with her tits and nipples every chance I got. Jenifer followed suit and performed with the same desire in her steps. A case of monkey see, monkey do. I got the picture pretty quickly, they wanted to play more than dance though I thought the elements were pretty good and steamy. Enough to pass on the dance floor between us anyway. I think they were scheming the evening while doing the dishes if I were a betting man.

I decided what was going to happen and since Sarah had a rough schedule I am going to make her the focal point this evening. I went with something we had already done but had some new ideas for later. I had Jenifer lie on the couch with Sarah over the arm. I like this because Puppy can keep her arm out of the way. It also turns me on to watch Sarah lick and suck on her pussy and watch her facial expressions and little mewling sounds. I really think Sarah would rather have a cream pie to work with as well but not tonight.

It also gave me access for something both of us were wondering about with Sarah. I began playing with Sarah with my fingers. Slowly caressing her pussy lips that were already slick and gently teasing her clit with my fingers. I had to hand it to her, she was trying to keep herself still. My invading index finger caught up with her, the action as I slowly slid in while she pushed back to capture my intruding finger. I found her g-spot and her hips started undulating to her best advantage. Then two probing fingers while she heated up even more as I began moving them in and out. It didn't take long for Sarah to get sloppily wet.

My action created happy reactions from the other end as well, from the sounds of a groaning Puppy. I withdrew my fingers and used my tongue licking her dewy secretions then focusing on the exposed clit. While my wet fingers played with her rosebud gently. I am not sure which action drove her more wild or the combination. Slipping my index finger in her sweet ass met with heavy resistance at first. Sarah relaxed and allowed my intruding finger access to the middle knuckle anyway. She froze trying to relax and didn't sound like she was in pain, more like uncomfortable. So tight around my finger to keep it from moving. I let my tongue go wild on her clit with more pressure causing her to bounce. After a minute or so I started licking her lips and probing her wet hole with abandon.

I heard her muffled screams or was it Jenifer? I wasn't sure but it felt like her ass was massaging my finger at the same time though not loose enough to allow movement. I knew the truth when her knees gave out that pushed me back and dislodged me completely. Such a sight when I stood to peruse the situation. Jenifer laid panting on the couch with her eyes closed, one leg on the floor, the other still bent. Sarah had slid down, her tits being pushed up by the armrest, her head down gasping for breath, her arms dangling oddly over the arm rest. I thought it a uniquely odd sight.

I was satisfied for a moment until my cock said, what about me. Well buddy, you will just have to wait your turn. As I grabbed my pole and stroked, sliding my own wetness around tantalizingly. I almost didn't want to stop myself but I did.

"What did you do Master?" Puppy asked after finally calming down enough, opening her eyes seeing me.

"I think we need to ask Sarah once she is able." I replied still slowly stroking myself and laughing. Sarah still looked like a lifeless mess but her heavy breathing had calmed down.

Sarah finally moved her arms trying to stand, I had to help her up. She put her arms around me and kissed me deep and lovingly. My hard cock pressed against her probably leaving my wet streaks behind which felt so good.

Puppy had sat up in the middle of the couch watching us. I sat down guiding Sarah onto my stiff pole reverse cowgirl. I wanted relief and she was my candidate. I doubted she could move much, I just wanted her lovely cunt wrapped around my cock. It wouldn't take much for me to shoot my stream anyway. Never underestimate a horny woman, they will find the energy it seems.

Sarah started slowly then gathered speed quickly. It didn't take more than a minute till I was trying to hold off. I didn't last long as I grabbed her hips tightly pulling her down, jerking up into her as deep as I could. Releasing five or six pent up streams with a roaring grunt then collapsing and panting. Sarah making sure I was well milked out.

I don't know about most men from what I read. With me it only depends, sometimes I can rest for a minute after ejaculating, remain just as hard and able to start again. Quite a problem in the mornings to be truthful, trying to piss. There are times I am one and done for awhile. This was a case of one and done as I slowly deflated. Sarah recognized the situation and removed herself grudgingly I think.

Sarah sat in the recliner with her legs spread wide, our mixed secretions slowly streaming down her pussy to her ass. Jenifer was on her like a bee to honey licking her to another overwhelming orgasm in minutes. Though excited in my mind from watching, didn't excite my cock. Not until Puppy crawled over and started cleaning my cock leastwise. Her intentions as she wanted my cock in her pussy. Who am I not to oblige that request?

Jenifer was having problems as I wasn't so easily worked up to orgasm. She had to control herself by stopping several times. Though I am not so sure as she was watching Sarah and her fingers at play. She finally gave up as she couldn't hold on any longer, dropping and wiggling her ass, clamping my cock, milking it tightly, letting out her screams of pleasure. Sarah mutually got off as well. It did cause me to erupt, not very strong, only a squirt or two but highly satisfying.

What I had planned for later was moot at this point as we were almost too tired to move. I couldn't believe we had been at it for nearly two hours. I was thinking a Coke and cinnamon roll, but couldn't make up my mind as that pie was awful good. I left it up to Sarah to choose and fetch.

She brought the Cokes first as we were all parched. A minute later I heard the microwave ding. She brought out the rolls a minute later covered in icing she had smeared on them along with paper napkins. We gathered around the coffee table eating our delightful treat. So much for licking the icing off of nipples tonight I devilishly thought. We watched a little TV, Sports Center as I wanted to find out how the Mets, Red Sox and Yanks were doing, then settled on comedy reruns.

Finally it was time for bed, I took them both with me. After we all visited the bathroom, we snuggled up together. More like they snuggled up to me.

We must have been physically drained as the clock sounded its incessant noisy start of the morning. All three of us still snuggled together as we lazily stretched the sleep away then hightailed it to the bathroom. Puppy and I playfully showered together. Then met at the breakfast table with cinnamon rolls to start the day with scrambled eggs. We were quiet as everyone already knew their projects for the day.

Everyone was in a cheerful mood at work, especially after I told everyone we would knock off an hourly early Thursday for drinks at the Station. No pressing schedule until after the fourth as well. No definitive news on the boards as of yet but making progress. Nothing on my agenda except the weekly meeting I had to attend which was boring as usual. Sarah called and told me she would be home late, some one called off sick and had to cover. A bit of a downer but what could anybody do.

As soon as I walked through the door I knew what Puppy wanted, pretty obvious and teaching me again. She had her yoga mat out and was in her cock sucking pose. Her makeup is heavily made up in the seductive smokey eye look with red lipstick. She had her hair in scrunchies forming a pony tail on either side. She looked like a little girl trying to play hooker, really cute.

It may have been what she wanted, just not what I wanted. I wanted a loving gentle Puppy tonight. I wanted to make out, tease and be gentle then fuck like bunnies, teenager style. Her look would go with that idea well.

I grab her leash and order her up. She looked at me pouting and upset that I didn't like her little plan. I pull her in for a hot smoldering kiss. Her eyes lit up with a smile after the kiss. I take the leash off and left her collar in place.

"Puppy, go put your purple pajama short set on, no undies." I ordered.

"Yes Sir." She said looking at me quizzically then scooting off. I was right behind her as I wanted to change also.

While we were in the bedroom I told her to speak freely the rest of the night. She told me the reason why dinner needed to be delayed because of the sauce and wouldn't be good if I was late. She wanted to show me she could dress special for a face fuck and make up for the lack this morning. I had to explain that I understood what she wanted but I wasn't in the mood at the moment. A man not in the mood for that, I must be totally nuts.

My cock did stir from the sight of her and more so even the way she was dressed now. I had to do a little teaching to go along with hers. Everything she had done the last week or so had been for my benefit as well as hers. I had to show her I am in complete control and understand. I wanted to add seduction in the fold from my standpoint. It was the piece that was missing in my view.

The point struck me over the weekend when Sarah looked like a doll. Sarah had played more the teasing temptress all weekend after Friday night. She plays the part with both of us in my mind, not just focused on me.

Sure, it is fun walking in the door with one or two naked ready women focused on pleasing me, I know that already. Puppy was right, it gets boring and fast. The element of exciting surprise gets diminished. She needed to learn seduction and foreplay, I am not sure she was ever taught those elements.

We had chicken alfredo with salad and garlic bread for dinner, the sauce isn't great sitting out very long and best made when ready to eat. A different meal and I would have fed Jenifer her dinner as well as mine. More of her delicious apple pie for desert. She did discuss the handyman with Erica this afternoon, it would be taken care of tomorrow. I helped clean up the dishes with some carefully placed splashes with water. I am pretty sure she got the hint at what I wanted this evening and started playing her part teasing my cock in return.

We sat on the couch enjoying a glass of wine after dinner, Puppy had her wine cooler of course. First time I had watched the early evening news in ages. We settled on a movie with Stallone and Stone. One of those Hollywood blow em up movies. I have to give Stone credit, she has a beautiful body just like Puppy. Puppy is better looking as I liked her more rounded tits, longer nipples and more shapely ass. I was teasing Puppy the entire movie, wondering hand here, tickle there and the interrupting hot kisses when I knew the movie was at a boring spot. She was teasing me back as well, tickling and squeezing my hard cock through my flimsy shorts.

Though it was an older movie, Jenifer had never seen it and was getting into it. I know I am no expert, but blowing a foot thick concrete overhang with precision and only a minute or two to prepare is one of those definable Hollywood laughable and implausible stunt moments. I did give them credit for their weak attempt to show how it is feasible, very poor building construction. A wonder the entire building didn't collapse. Then later on, just love the way the Woods dummy did gymnastics.

It made me think of the movie I watched that turned my stomach. Foreign movie and not subtitled, woman was sitting in a chair at the table. Mistress grabbed her by the pony tail and yanked, slamming her body forward, her tits being impaled on a board full of nails. Or later, a different woman shoved onto a chair with the same type of board impaling her ass. It had to be faked but sure looked real, disappearing nails like a prop knife and a good makeup artist. There was another one also where they used tacks instead, still gross to me.

At the end of the movie we started the heavy petting. I love feeling her soft wet pussy soaking through her silky shorts. Teasing her nipples the same way. We were moaning and feeling each other up like two teens in heat. That is what I wanted, the lost sexy excitement not the here I am, do me approach. I am sure she was liking the idea more as well.

I ordered her into the cock sucking position she was so adamant about at the beginning when I came home. I let her set the pace early and she was very happy to oblige. Her tongue and mouth at work, her beautiful eyes focused on me, watching. I knew what the pony tails was for and it didn't take long with the built up excitement that ran rampant in my body. I grabbed her two tails and started fucking her face like she originally wanted. Pulling her into my cock as I thrust forward. I was nearing my explosion but that wasn't my goal and almost didn't stop.

I did however and had her crawl over to the and had her put her head and arms on the cushion. I got behind her, pulled her shorts to the side and fucked her hot wet pussy from behind, grunting like two pigs. It only took a few minutes before we were both in the long lasting rapturous moment of climax. It took a few minutes to recuperate and disentangle but I completed my well thought out plan as I pulled her pajama bottoms back into place tightly. Rubbing her crotch, soaking them in both of our wondrous secretions. I helped Puppy up and had her sit on the couch, then had her suck my cock clean. I sat on the couch and had her sit in my lap, kissing.