Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, I loved your plan much better." Puppy acknowledged.

"Am I passing your tests now?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes Sir, honor student so far." She said smiling, kissing me deeply.

"I knew you would approve in the end." I said lovingly.

"What did you do to Sarah last night?" She asked.

"Finger in the ass but I don't know how to proceed or whether I want to go any further than that." I stated.

"She went wild on me and I didn't know why. I take it you want me to intervene?" She asked.

"I don't know. Think it might be wise for her to decide, don't you?" I asked.

"I wasn't too keen on the idea at first either. It was painful and very uncomfortable at the beginning. More of a challenge to overcome, in the end I loved it but it isn't for everyone. I guess we just wait and see and not push anything unless she wants to for your benefit. A hard Master takes it regardless, sometimes slowly, sometimes recklessly." She replied.

"It might end up as another case of monkey see, monkey want where she is concerned. I will not push it again however. I just wanted her to know what it felt like." I said thoughtfully.

Speaking of the devil, Sarah came home at that moment looking totally worn out. She came over and gave both of us a kiss. I told her she looked like she needed a shower and to relax, food in the fridge if she was hungry and be free tonight. She smiled and clicked her way down the hall, I heard the shower running a few minutes later.

Jenifer and I had another round of drinks and tried to get interested in the movie that was playing. We had missed too much for it to make sense but left it there. Sarah took her time but came out dressed in a little sexy nighty of her own with a towel wrapped around her head. Fixed a little bowl from the leftovers and brought a wine cooler of her own then joined us on the couch.

We discussed her day, shit happens and this one had bad timing. Worse yet, the rest of the week was ahead. Another twelve and some odd splits to deal with. She might be too worn out to have fun at the party.

The old fashion dinner party line, mingling and drinking starting precisely at 6 PM, food and drinks with boring talks, drinking and mingling then dancing. The first hour being ballroom waltz with other types thrown in but very advisable to know how to do one or two and not sit around on your duff. That always began at 8:30 sharp. An hour of mixture music following to meet every ones taste. Mingling and talking for another half hour or so after unless it was a holiday affair then the mixture music lasted another hour. The party then ended at 11 PM or midnight for a holiday party. They didn't take kindly to late arrivals of more than a half hour or early departures either.

I thought it was all a joke when I went to the first one. I found it to be true and best to have a date otherwise you get hit upon incessantly by... Well, I won't go there but had its coatroom rewards so to speak. I was rescued by Kathy that first time a little late though she didn't work for or with me at the time and only a temp. I met Gail, my ex, a week or so later at another function and we hit it off. Three weeks after that party, Kathy worked for me. The woman she replaced was getting married and leaving. I didn't think anything of the move at the time, being young and stupid.

I never had the time to delve into office politics until I had to replace a person on the team a few months later. HR gave me three candidates to choose from, I chose the best person. I got the person I liked the least from the interviews and the information I was given. I went to HR of course wondering why, they gave me the EEO sob story. I went to Don of course and he gave me the low down and a long chat about office politics. The next time was easier and gave my seal of approval to all three candidates but told them which one I liked the best. That is how I got Mike, he was my second choice but was the one being selected beforehand. I am not sure who he knew but had something to do with his college fraternity. Kathy told me before the interviews, she heard the gossip from an HR secretary.

The only way out of the choice was a red letter rejection and I had to have a very good reason why. Fumbling shyness wouldn't have made a good reason. I had Kathy sit in on the interview for good reasons but that may have been the cause, he watched her like a hawk even then. It was an interview for the record books, I only asked him one real question and the first one. Why he wanted to work here, I already knew the answer to that as I consider it a dumb question. The rest were about where he grew up, likes and dislikes.

Kathy and I had a laugh about the interview later. I asked her how she felt being undressed mentally by Mike in the interview. She said it would have been better by me, she replied laughing. That was the only time she actually flirted with me at work but I didn't get the hint as I thought she was joking. Even with all the lunches together every now and then. Maybe she thought I was off limits because I was in a serious relationship and left it at that.

My mind rambles along from time to time and was suddenly interrupted with a big yawn. Puppy was almost asleep sitting next to me with her head nuzzled on my shoulder. I shook Puppy awake, kissed Sarah good night, telling her to sleep in, she needed the extra sleep. She smiled warmly and said thank you to that.

Puppy woke me up early, not that early, still ten or fifteen minutes before the alarm went off. After last night and going to bed the way we did, a shower was in order. She started the shower and stripped her pajamas off and tossed them in the dirty clothes with a wink. We showered together then she rushed off, I had forgotten I let Sarah sleep in and Puppy needed to make breakfast.

The day was like any other recently. Rikki sent me an email about the backyard being done and the cookout on the new patio that ended up wild. Most of the furniture had been delivered and were no longer eating off paper plates. She was unsure what do about her house. I told her to keep it for the time being, never know, it might come in handy as a retreat for naughty action. I could just about imagine what she meant about wild.

I got a call from Sarah, she dropped Jenifer off at the doctors office. Something about her arm hurting, she didn't want to worry you over nothing. That might be true but she could have called and let me know. Of course I was rattled and called the doctors office. The receptionist told me nothing is really wrong, just needs another new cast. A relief off my mind or so I thought. I looked it up and got the opposite reaction however with mixed results.

A possible malfunction came to light about the bad boards, got my mind temporarily off Jenifer. A resistor and capacitor seemed to be the culprit but couldn't determine the exact cause as of yet. The replacement boards had a new type of capacitor in place. Half the remaining team were testing several of the now reconditioned old boards to see if they could duplicate the failure.

Jenifer called right before lunch wanting to know if she could join me. I was out the door in a heartbeat. She was waiting outside for me, arm in an adjustable fiberglass splint cast with her hand almost free except for the thumb this time. The cast had gotten too loose causing it to slide up and down her arm, rubbing her wrist bone and pinching her upper arm. She still wasn't suppose to lift much of anything and continue the exercises. Basically it was healed but Beverly was still worried that it wasn't strong enough as of yet. At least she could get to the terrible itching and adjust the cast when needed. Burgers, fries and cokes for lunch as my stress melted away, worried about nothing. I asked if she wanted to stay the afternoon, she couldn't as Erica and the handyman were showing up at two. We kissed passionately before going our separate ways. I really wanted to go home with her but couldn't.

Kathy came in the office late in the afternoon wondering if I had plans for the fourth. I told her I did and asked why. She was hoping we could all get together for a BBQ that Sunday. They were going to Philadelphia Thursday night but would return Saturday evening. She was a little antsy about the trip already. I asked her if Mike was ready for the party. More than ready she said with a wink. You know he took his sister to the last one she said laughing her ass off. I knew he had a date, I was going to sic Rikki and Jill on him if he didn't, just for appearances sake I replied laughing. She also let me in on a rumor that Don was going with the head of HR who was recently separated from her husband before she left.

I tried to think back who he took last time or did he go solo, I couldn't remember as it was the Christmas party. I did remember them dancing together once, maybe twice. Both are about the same age, early forties. She can be your best friend or worst nightmare at any given time, that I learned the hard way. A product of her job I do believe. She didn't seem to fit his skirt chasing fetish however. Maybe that fetish was just an act to hide the truth, I started wondering.

I got a call from Sarah about the sewing machine. She was excited as she could make the purchase at the competitors price and had tested it herself. I told her if she really wanted it, then buy it. The way she sounded, that was all she wanted to do is confirm. I had forgotten about that little piece after Jenifer came up with a different solution. I thought the sewing machine idea was clearly dropped after that. There I go thinking, but here again, there might be an alternate reason.

I was waiting til we came back from the trip at the earliest to go find the futon. I wasn't in any hurry and not on the top of my to do list. After last night however, I wonder if it could be a better alternative to the couch. I didn't exactly like that couch in the first place. I wanted the black leather looking one with matching recliner. I was talked out of it because of sweating and coldness, so she said. Well, this was just as bad if you ask me, though in a different way. I wonder if Jenifer cleaned it almost every other day, as I started laughing. Well, it wasn't all sweat that is for sure and the leather would be easier to clean. Too much of a skinflint to buy a new one til the old one has had it.

I am wondering how I would find my loving woman as I opened the door. There she stood, dressed the same as she was for lunch. Screwdriver in hand with a welcome home lover comment and kiss for emphasis. Like one would expect from the early fifties TV shows.

She showed me the rustic brass colored rings they had screwed into the ceiling first. They had opted for four in the ceiling, in a rectangular fashion, thirty inches by sixteen inches apart. The handyman said it would support a lot of weight but not over a long period of time as the it could cause buckling. I am sure he was talking about hanging something heavy permanently. They weren't all that noticeable unless you were paying attention, two inch loops hanging down looked obvious to me.

The coffee table looked decorative with the rustic brass rings attached and not out of the ordinary, three on the long sides and two at each end. Simple pleasures for the simple minded. Erica knew what we were after and had added her insights. I could have done the coffee table myself but when you have someone here with all the equipment, why not.

Why four in the ceiling I finally asked thinking two people at the same time as I was thinking one or maybe two at the most. I did get that response but added a swing into the mix as well. I scratched my head thinking about those. A hanging harness that was used from time to time in suspension in movies I had watched. Some were single, double and others very elaborate. I had never thought of that, something else to put on the future purchase list maybe.

I was more concerned she was trying to push herself and me. For safety sake there is no need to rush. I think we are doing fine the way things are at the moment. It dawned on me she had my calming drink ready at the door. She must have thought I would be upset at her as it were. I got the hint as I polished my drink off. I hugged and kissed her lovingly for her insight.

Another wonderful dinner as veal was on the menu tonight. She could be a chef if you ask me. This would easily be a sixty dollar meal at a restaurant for two and she cooked the same meal for three for less than twenty dollars easily, knowing her. That is worth so many more compliments than I could ever give. We had watermelon squares for desert, she must have picked that up on her way home.

I helped clean up the dishes which I am accustomed when she cooks and Sarah is not here. It may not really be needed but in my mind it is a way of saying thank you. Plus I get to tease her while we are cleaning. I grabbed her tits from behind with my soapy soaking wet hands and pulled her close. Her surprise squeal at first but leaned back into me wiggling her ass against my already hard cock. Pinching her nipples while I lay kisses about her neck and ear. Sex in this kitchen is nearly impossible, two is almost a crowd to begin with. The floor would be the best bet, but definitely uncomfortable. The hell with the rest of the dishes, we were almost done.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom with her legs wrapped around me. This was going to be a quick fuck I had decided. I got her to the bed and laid her down gently. Pushed her skirt up and fumbled with my pants getting them off. We were at it in no time, ten minutes later at the most both of us were breathing hard from our mutual bliss. Puppy started laughing, I couldn't figure out why for the life of me. It was infectious however and I started laughing with her. Though mine was the fact she had a wet shirt and her nipples were poking through tenting the wet fabric.

"What is so funny?" I asked finally.

"You." She said still laughing at me madly.

"What did I do?" I asked seriously.

"You have made it a point to do the opposite of what I want you to learn and still show me you understand in the end. It might be oddly coincidental because you think before you act and act when you are ready. It is a wonderful thing and I have little else to teach at the moment. The rest will happen on its own accord one day or never. I will leave everything for you to decide from now on and quit trying to influence your desire, Sarah as well. We are your slaves and you are our possessive loving Master." Jenifer explained.

"I know Monday you wanted me to choose though I didn't know it at the time. Sarah was late but her schedule left her out of our games most of the week so I chose her. Tuesday, you wanted slammed but I wanted foreplay and romance first. Today, I am not sure what I really wanted. I was mildly upset you didn't call and tell me you were hurting and you knew Sarah called me or had her call me. Lunch was to insure I wasn't upset and calm my fears. The drink at the door was for the same reason, so I would be calm. I got worked up just seeing you and had to have you. I am not sure what you wanted." I said thinking it over.

"I begged her not to call but figured she would. It was something Beverly told me might happen and if it got too bad to come in. The drink at the door is an option for you. You have always wanted dinner ready when you come home regardless. It is your prerogative but sometimes you may want to relax before dinner. That opportunity presented itself tonight with the work we had done by the handyman. Oh, by the way, Erica said she paid the bill from your renovation and maintenance escrow account instead of billing directly. How does that work anyway?" Jenifer explained and asked.

"I see says the blind man to his deaf brother. I pay a sizable flat fee every month for utilities, insurance, wages and maintenance. Maintenance wise it depends but a small portion goes directly to a condo escrow account for leaky faucets and such. If it gets sizable, the condo can be renovated. Mine is probably big enough to have the walls painted if I am lucky. Erica billed it to that account to pay the handyman as a favor to everyone involved probably." I said laughing.

"So, if something happens, I call Erica and it gets fixed?" Jenifer asked.

"For the most part yes. Don't call her to change a light bulb though unless it is an outside hallway. Dishwasher and garbage disposal is a yes, stove and refrigerator is a no." I said laughing.

"When do the hallways and stuff get cleaned?" Jenifer asked.

"Laundry room and hallway get cleaned on Monday and Friday if I remember correctly." I replied.

"Why all the questions to Sarah the another night, sounded like an inquisition?" Jenifer asked.

"Her boss left her to do a job she didn't know how to perform so I helped. I am pretty sure he did it on purpose or doesn't care and I am not sure which." I replied.

The rest of the evening turned into one of relaxation. Sarah came home the same, all frazzled and worn out. At least tomorrow she will get some girly pampering time with an early and afternoon split.