Finding A New Purpose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he started getting into it again, he pushed on the small of my back with his hands, forcing me to arch it.

"Oh fuck, don't you dare move," he grunted, grabbing my ass and pulling me into him as he pushed his member even deeper inside of me. With my back arched up, and his downward approach, he slid back and forth more easily, and the pain ceased. I decided I'd let myself enjoy it. Slight gasps and more girlish squeals found their way escaping my lips. I was still somewhat embarrassed by them. My voice had never really made those sounds when I'd touched myself before, but I suppose it was probably a result of what was happening.

I was being fucked by a strong, well-hung man, and it was the only natural response on my part. I found myself giggling a bit at the thought. It gave me a sense of accomplishment I suppose. Mike heard my giggling as he fucked me and responded by slamming his cock into me all the way down to the base. Hair tickled at my back door as he started rooting around with his cock inside of me, and I screamed out. This time, my toes curled back when my legs started to shake again.

"Oh god.... Oh...." I managed to say in between gasps for air. That edge was back again. Sweat was trickling off of Mike's chest and falling down onto my back as I started to tense my ass and release while wiggling it back in forth. I tried showing my adoration for him moving around deep inside of me by rotating my hips into his crotch and working the muscles in my hole around his thick cock.

"I knew that's what you were waiting for," He chuckled as I continued crying out in pleasure. Mike allowed me to savor the fullness of his cock exploring me for a few moments longer before flipping me onto my back. I looked up at him wondering what was next, trying not to smile. But that was the extent of his generosity. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, 'cause now I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop," he said with a dead serious look on his face.

I went from feeling content and glad, to scared the second he said that. I started trying to get out from under him but he just grabbed my arms and held them against the headboard. There was some clinking sounds as I saw him reach over the edge of the bed and grabbed the belt out of his pants. In one swift motion, he tied my hands to one of the rungs in the headboard. The knot wasn't so tight that it was painful, but tight enough to where I couldn't move my wrists despite my honest attempts.

Mike saw me struggling with the belt and just grinned in a devilish way as he spit on his hand and started rubbing it on his cock. I tried closing my legs to stop him, but he just grabbed both of my knees and pulled them apart, completely exposing me to him. Four and a half inches lay in front of him. Mike flicked my cock painfully with his finger, ridiculing me as he laughed and put his cock up next to it in comparison. I looked down in shame at myself. He made me look like I was a little kid next to him.

"Well, on the bright side, at least you know how a woman should feel when getting fucked by a real cock, unlike this thing," he chuckled to himself. "Here, how about we make you look more fitting." Mike got up from the bed and walked over to a dresser. After a few seconds of rummaging, he pulled out a pair of his girlfriend's panties. He came back to the bed, his cock swaying back and forth like a boding monster looking for prey.

I almost kicked at him when he started to put my legs through the panties, but remembered his earlier threat not to kick him. White lace scratched at my legs as he pulled them up and fit them snugly around my hips. Mike tucked my cock in so it was no longer even visible.

"There, now your crotch even look's like a woman's," he said, approving of the sight. I felt small. I'd never tried cross dressing, and it had never really been a thought in my mind. I liked being a guy, and I loved lingerie on women. But, I couldn't do anything about my current situation, and I tried to handle this new scenario as best I could. I guess this is how it felt to be fucked by a big man that thought of women as playthings for his enjoyment.

Mike started petting my crotch, running his fingers along the lace patterns. "Don't you just love the feel of lingerie on a warm body?" He asked rhetorically. It did feel somewhat nice. I tried to envision myself as a sexy woman stretched across a bed waiting for her man. The scratching of the lace started to send a chill up my spine.

"I can never keep my hands off someone in lingerie," He said lustfully. Two fingers looped around the panties below my crotch and pulled them to the side, exposing my waiting hole. With his other hand, Mike reached in and started tracing along the edge of my asshole. He got closer to me on the bed, sitting between my open legs. I could feel the warmth of his cock less than an inch from ass. Using his hand, he slid his cock back and forth between my cheeks and around my longing hole, before starting his entrance into me. I wrapped my legs around the back of his and lifted myself into him. Maybe if I was compliant, he wouldn't make right on his threat. But I was wrong.

As soon as his member was snugly inside my tight hole, he grabbed my hips and started fucking me. Hard. I gasped out in shock as he started rocking the entire bed with his thrusts. They were short at first, but as my no longer virgin ass loosened up a bit, he started making them longer. But not any slower. I felt the belt against my wrists as I pulled at the headboard.

I screamed out, my voice broken up as my body was shaken by his assault. It wasn't really painful yet, but it was too much. He was going too fast. Mike didn't even seemed phased by my shrill cries, and proceeded to groan loudly, his eyes shut as he relished dominating me in every aspect of the word. Every time his body slammed into mine, there was an audible smack of skin hitting skin. All of the sounds, his grunting and my cries, the creaks of the bed, the sound of two bodies colliding, seemed to flow together like some twisted symphony.

It wasn't until a few minutes into his unfaltering session that a new sound started working its way in. I was so embarrassed, and felt it before I had heard it. My ass had become completely relaxed to his intrusion and started making slopping sounds as his foreign object slid in and out of me with ease. I was sure Mike felt me becoming quite open, as his thrusts became more lazily controlled, his cock coming completely out of me and sliding around trying to find my gaping ass at the apex of his movements.

He stared down at me in satisfaction. "I guess you're body likes it when I ram my big cock inside of you like there's no tomorrow." I could feel him intentionally trying to jam his cock into me at less comfortable angles. My guess was that he was trying to cause pain. And he was, but I tried not to give him any indication. It was all I had left to oppose him.

"You feeling like begging yet?" Mike's eyes started looking frantic as he continued pounding me.

I didn't say anything for a bit, trying to remain resolute in my opposition of him, but he was doing a hell of a job bringing the pain back. I squirmed, trying to adjust myself, but it was too easy for him to reposition me. My ass sure seemed like it was working against me too, hungrily consuming his cock with ease, making sounds that seemed even louder than the rocking of the bed.

"Please," I started to beg. "Your cock is too big, you're hurting me!" I had started screaming rather incoherently each time his body heaved and slammed into me.

Mike just started laughing in that now familiar, dark tone. "You're even louder than Rachel when I fuck her senseless!" I could hear his breathing starting to become labored. I guess he was waiting for me to cry out. Without thinking, I clutched my legs around behind him as firmly as I could and clenched my loose hole, trying to make it somewhat tighter.

"Uhhhnn! That's it, right there!" Mike roared as he drove his cock inside of me with one final, powerful thrust. I'm not entirely sure what it was. It might have been that I was physically spent and needed to have some sort of release, it could have been the fact that he'd found ravaging me pleasurable, the fact that he was pulling that motion that drove my body crazy, or that his cock was literally pulsing inside me as he spilled himself deep in my longing ass, but I shrieked out, my whole body convulsing as he came.

I looked up at Mike, who was bent over me, his cock still throbbing inside of me as he tried to recover. His eyes were closed and he was panting heavily, but otherwise silent. "I think I might need to buy Rachel some new lingerie," I said, looking down at the mess I'd made in the panties Mike had put on me.

"You're going to leave them on, and you definitely aren't going to let anything spill on my bed," Mike exclaimed, his eyes still shut as he thrust himself a few times before slipping his softening cock out of me. He place his thumb against my asshole, making sure none of his seed came out until I'd recovered. The belt was loosened and I was finally able to sit up. There was a good deal of wetness inside my panties and I reached in to feel around my broken-in hole. It didn't hurt, but it felt sore, like a huge cock had spent the last twenty minutes invading every last privacy I had.

"Stop marveling and help clean up," He said, expecting me to comply.

"You're still not done?" I asked, surprised. I looked down to see him lying on the edge of the bed.

"I am for now, but you're not getting out of here without cleaning up your mess you made." I was a bit bewildered by his statement, seeing as I hadn't spilled anything and I'd left the now soaked panties on. A good ten seconds past before it dawned on me that he meant his cock. He was sort of right. I had left a bit of a mess, with a mixture of spit and cum glistening on it. Thankfully, it seemed a lot less daunting when he wasn't hard and wanting to fuck me. I laid on my stomach, with my head in his crotch, carefully cleaning up what was on him using my lips and fingers to get as much off as I could. Deciding I might as well do something amusing to finish up, I crawled on top of him and started rubbing my ass against his crotch, the dry portion of my panties wiping up the rest I hadn't gotten.

Mike only snickered at my attempts to give him any more satisfaction and pushed me to the side and got dressed.

12