Finding A New Purpose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" I said, not really caring about his answer. I was doomed to get no satisfaction from the night it seemed.

"Because you need to learn your place." And that's all he said before he drifted to sleep. I reached down to pull one of the sheets up that had fallen off the bed. After leaning back against him and putting his arm around me, I resigned myself to rest.

**

I awoke before Mike, and I got out of bed without stirring him. I wasn't sure if he wanted me sleeping in his bed, so I decided to just get up and get things ready for the day. Back in my room, I removed my panties and put them in a separate hamper from my regular clothes, like I did with all of my lingerie. The sun was just coming up by the time I had my bathtub full of steaming water. It was probably around six in the morning, which gave me a little over two hours until Mike left for work.

Before I'd moved out of my house, I'd secretly taken lessons from my sister's shower. Making note of the different sorts of body washes, scrubs and what not that she used, and had bought similar ones when I'd moved into Mike's condo. In reality, I enjoyed my bathroom more than anywhere else in the flat, as it had quickly become my sanctuary. I took my time, enjoying the water as I lathered myself in the quite expensive soaps I'd purchased. They smelled fragrant, not overtly feminine, but enough for my tastes. Shaving took me a good bit of time, as it normally did, seeing as I shaved my entire body minus the lengthening hair on my head.

I thought about masturbating after I was finished, but remembered what Mike had said before falling asleep. 'Learn my place,' I repeated, not knowing what he meant. I decided not to touch myself, but I did put a finger inside myself before realizing that I was still full of sticky fluid and carefully pulled my finger back out. For some reason, it felt reassuring to know part of him was still inside of me. 'I bet his little guys are confused in there,' I chuckled to myself. 'At least it's warm, right boys?'

My fluffy white bathrobe was waiting for me when I stepped out of the hot water. I wrapped myself up in it and went back into my bedroom to collapse on my bed. 'I'm sure I'll get used to it. He may be rough sometimes, but I know he means well. Mike's just set in how things need to be done. There's nothing wrong with someone being the purely dominant partner right? That's what I'd wanted anyway back before all of this started.' I sighed to myself before getting up and deciding what to wear around the condo.

I didn't need to go grocery shopping today. I had my menu planned out for the next two days and had already bought the ingredients yesterday when I picked up the roast. Today I would clean. With that decided, I didn't worry about picking 'outside' clothes since I wouldn't be leaving. None of the pieces in my panty drawer interested me though, as my collection wasn't very large.

'I'll ask Mike about Rachel's things when he wakes up, and I'll find something in there to wear.' So, while waiting, I decided to remain bare while I cooked breakfast and readied the rest of his lunch. The eggs were just finishing when I heard Mike getting dressed back in the master bedroom.

"Something smells good," he said as he walked up behind me. "Bacon and eggs? Can't go wrong with that." I pushed some eggs onto his plate on the counter and then mine. As he took his breakfast over to the table he reached down and pinched my ass. I jumped a little trying not to laugh and then joined him.

"Tastes good," Mike responded halfway through the meal. He was reading over the paper, though he was mostly interested in just the stocks he had been working with recently at his firm. "Thanks."

"It's nothing. Only took me ten minutes to cook up for you," I said. There wasn't much on my plate. Only some eggs. I had taken to not eating much and just relying on juices and shakes mostly. It made it easier to clean myself later on down the road. Just something I'd gotten used to subconsciously.

"I meant thanks for last night. I really needed that," he said folding the paper and setting it down next to his orange juice.

"Of course. I know you did," I admitted. Even though it hadn't been very enjoyable for me, I had some comfort knowing he needed it from me. He promised he'd make it up to me sometime. "By the way, before I forget. Is it alright if I get Rachel's.... things before you go to work? I couldn't find anything I wanted to wear."

"Are you saying you'll be home naked if I don't?" He was teasing me. I stuck my tongue out at him in return. "Careful with that thing. I know what you can do with it. Hahaha, her things are in the black dresser across from my bed."

I started getting up to clear the table before he stopped me. "It's alright if you sleep in my bed, but only when we have sex." he said. So, he had known that I slept next time him. Not that it surprised me, though, as I imagined it was pretty obvious that someone's keeping you warm during the night. It had actually been the first time I'd SLEPT with someone, and I found it most agreeable. It did make me sad that I could only sleep with him after sex, but I understood. I only nodded before continuing what I was doing.

Mike got ready for work and I met him at the door with his lunch. "I'll be home around five. Dinner will be ready right?" I was standing in front of the door stark naked. I hoped no one in the building walked by.

"Yeah, it will. Bye." I closed the door and made my way towards his room.

Excitement coursed through my veins as my curiosity painted vivid images of all sorts of lingerie awaiting me. Rachel hadn't had the largest cup size, so I hoped that some of her bras would fit me, as I'd never actually worn one before. I would have guessed Rachel had been maybe a B but I could have been wrong. I had a slight chest myself, nothing over an A but I definitely wasn't one hundred percent flat. The opportunity for bras hadn't come around until this moment seeing as Jessica, my sister who I'd taken my first lingerie from, sported a rather full D cup, which meant her bras would be no good for me.

When I reached the dresser, I searched the drawers, finding regular clothes, none of which seemed to interest me aside from the low cut spaghetti strap tanks she kept. 'They might look good with panties,' I said to myself as I searched for what I was really after. I found her panty drawer which was full of all sorts of typical undergarments and stockings. The drawer below it was even better though. Rachel had kept all her sexier pieces down there, and I found all sorts of babydolls, chemises, and the like. She really seemed to like the one piece tops that had matching G-strings and skimpy thongs, and seemed to dislike garter belts, as I only found one of those. That was alright though, because I had a few of them already but none of these other things.

I anxiously gathered up all of the lingerie, panties, bras, and the tank tops, and made several trips back to my room. I cleared out some of my regular clothes to make room for the large surplus of negligee I'd just received. By the time I was done, half of my dresser was full. It made me quite happy to have all these new things to wear. While I'd been moving Rachel's things, I had seen what I wanted to wear and set it out on Mike's bed and I ran back to his room so I could put it on.

It was a rather revealing babydoll. It was white with black fluff around the edges. It was completely see-thru, including the bra portion, except for the thin straps that came down from the shoulders to hold it in place. The middle was open, which let the sides move around. A matching white and black lace G-string came with the babydoll. It was very small, and the crotch was V-shaped to make it more revealing. I was concerned that it wouldn't fit over my crotch, but when I pulled them on, my meager equipment just as easily disappeared. I sighed both in relief and disappointment. They looked sexy on me though, so that's what mattered. I slipped into the babydoll and decided to look at myself in the mirror in my room.

The way the baby doll flowed as I walked around in it was beautiful, and the material was very soft against my skin. I stood in front of the mirror and spun around several times to watch the fabric sashay across my torso. My ass was barely covered by the lingerie when I was standing straight up, and was exposed anytime I leaned forward or bent down, which I found incredibly sexy. 'Not like it's difficult for Mike to have access of me anyway.' I giggled at the thought.

I couldn't spend all day trying on my new lingerie, though I wished I could, since I had resolved to do cleaning like I'd promised. I found cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink, and I set about making a routine for myself. I'd try to clean every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, alternating between vacuuming and dusting (which seemed oddly seductive for some reason), cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, and doing Mike's laundry and the bed linens. I could do the shopping for meals on Tuesdays and Saturdays, leaving work for Thursdays and Sundays. That also left me open to see my family on Sunday as well since work usually wouldn't take me more than a day.

The morning passed rather quickly, and I soon forgot that I was prancing around the flat practically naked. Luckily for me, the condo was on the eighth floor of the building, so no one on the street could see me through the windows, though there was an apartment complex across the street and there were probably peeping toms. That was okay though, I actually felt proud that maybe some of them watched me in the condo, wanking and cheering anytime I bent over.

Just in case, I walked over to the window and bent over slowly, my ass to all my imagined (and hopefully real) spectators. I stayed bent over for two whole minutes, trying to give a show before reaching back and spanking myself several times. I thought of all the possible no-names that might be pretending they were doing the spanking.

I ran off to the kitchen giggling all the while. It was time I started getting dinner ready anyway. I made myself something to eat, drink rather, and flipped through some old recipes. Dinner was just getting out of the oven when I heard Mike get in.

"I'm home," he called out to me, dropping his briefcase and hanging up his jacket.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I responded. I was attempting to reach grab wine glasses but couldn't reach them.

"Here." Mike reached up and grabbed them for me. "Want me to pour the wine?"

"Would you?" I asked gratefully. He went over to the table and poured some wine into the glasses. I noticed he poured a very full glass for me. "You know, you don't have to get me liquored up to sleep with you. Though it might help." I said laughing.

"I want all the help I can get," he said, and I felt him very close to me. "I always liked this outfit. I bought it for Rachel and she never wore it, let alone fucked in it."

I reached back and put my hand on the back of his neck, leaning to whisper in his ear, "You can fuck me all you want in it, just promise not to get rowdy and ruin my clothes." Mike responded by grinding his crotch into me a bit before smacking me on the ass.

"I think I'll definitely take you up on that right after dinner. The dishes can wait until morning for all I care." That sure put a jump in my step. He was already waiting at the table when I brought his dinner to him. I ate the vegetables I'd gotten for myself and eagerly awaited him to finish his meal as I drank the last of my glass of wine.

'Please, don't choke eating so fast. We've got all night to play,' I thought nervously as he barely chewed his food. "How is it?"

"Wonderful as always, though, don't hold it against me if I'm not taking my time to enjoy it," He admitted in between bites. "I'm too busy thinking about enjoying something else." He winked. What a cheeky bastard. I could feel the wine getting to me and when he wasn't looking, I put a finger in my mouth and reached in between my legs, just waiting for him to take me. I was only up to two fingers by the time he set his fork down.

I stood up carrying my plate and the wine glasses over to the sink before coming back for his dishes. As soon as I had grabbed his plate, he jumped up and was behind me, startling me. I dropped the plate on the floor. "Oh no! I'm so sorry!"

"It's a plate, who cares," He said as he undid his belt behind me. "I can't keep my hands off you." An arm reached across the table in front of me and swept the remaining silverware onto the floor. At least I picked the wine glasses up before he smashed those, too. His hand forced me down onto the table and he pushed my legs apart. He didn't even take his pants off, just loosened his belt and opened them, freeing his rock hard manhood.

"You been thinkin' about me all day?" He asked as I felt him spit on my hole. I nodded and pulled my cheeks apart for him. "Well, that's a pretty obvious yes."

I was so ready for him. Before he had gotten home I'd fingered myself some and was happy that some of his semen was still there. After having played with myself under the dinner table, I was certain he would have no difficulties taking me right there.

Mike grabbed his cock and worked the head around in his spit around my hole and then started pushing into me. I let my ass open up quickly, not worrying about the pain of being stretched. Determination to learn to enjoy the way he fucked me let me throw my inhibitions out the window. A surge of pain went through my body but I accepted it. 'This is how I'm supposed to be fucked,' I told myself as the pain went away. His thrusts started out relatively hard, even for him.

"You're so wet!" He exclaimed. It was true, but more importantly, it helped him out immensely with his unbridled fucking. He commended me a few more times, making me blush. I was enjoying it, making myself accept the pain as good. I even started moaning as he lifted my body off the table each time he pushed into me.

I squealed nervously when I felt him pick me up into his arms with his large hands under my ass. My arms had to reach back and hold onto his forearms to keep my balance as he lifted me up and down.

"Holy shit," I cried out. "And you thought I'M crazy?" Mike's laughter caused us both to shake. I wasn't expecting it when me slowed and settled me down on his cock and pulled his arms out. He reached an arm around in front of me to stop me from tipping forward, but I found myself a couple of inches off of the ground.

"What do you think about that?" He said proudly. I was literally impaled on his glorious tool. He was leaning back slightly, but all my weight was being held up by his huge penis alone. He just started laughing again when I tried to reach the ground on my tippy-toes. "Looks like you're stuck."

I giggled in response. It must have been a funny site. Impressive on his part, but funny nonetheless. He turned around and worked his way up to the counter, carrying me with his crotch. Finally, he picked me back up off of his dick and set me down on the ground. I turned around and play shoved him, though he hardly moved. His fingers twirled above my head, and I turned back around for him.

"Bar stool," he said. I got up on the bar stool in front of me, letting my ass hang over the edge. I leaned forward, pulling my babydoll up farther and making my ass stick out obediently for him. "What an incredible sight. This is definitely what I'll jerk to if you happen to not be around to do it for me." And with that he let his cock search around my ass, looking for its hole. It was amusing to me when he did it like this, not holding his cock in his hand to make it easier. He had already put his hands where they felt like they always belonged. His throbbing member's allies were placed firmly on my hips waiting to start.

He of course found my tunnel, and eased it nice and slowly all the way in until it had disappeared inside of me. My toes curled in anticipation for what he was about to do. I placed my hands on my cheeks, his hands still holding me, as my butt rest against his hairy crotch. He started rolling his hips without moving his cock in and out, probing all around inside of me. I tried holding out, but I felt my legs shaking as he brought me so close to making a sticky mess in my new lingerie, but he left me there to savor it. When he had taken my virginity, he had claimed he knew how to drive me wild, and boy did he.

"I told you I'd make last night up to you," Mike said. "I'm going to keep doing this 'til you get those cute panties of yours nice and wet." If he kept talking like that, his job would be done in a matter of seconds. Instead, he just leaned back and continued his motions. It was like he knew exactly when to slow down to stop me from exploding. The cycle repeated itself for several minutes, making me feel light-headed from so much pleasure.

"This is why you don't touch yourself unless I'm inside of you," He whispered into my ear. "Soon, you'll only come if my strong cock lets you." The fact that he was taking complete control over my body set fireworks off inside me, and a knot started forming in my stomach. It was then that he slid his hands up from my hips and started playing with my nipples.

"It's a good thing I only fuck you in the ass since I'm never going to wear a rubber when I want to touch you," He said in a serious tone. "Otherwise you'd definitely get pregnant from how much of my cum I plan to put inside you." His words were flooding my brain, seeping into the ecstasy rushing through my body. "Or is that something you want to happen? Is that why you make so sure to keep all of me in when I finish?"

I had just naturally assumed he wanted me to leave his sticky loads in my ass any time we fucked, but he was making it out that it was because I wanted to. Didn't I though? It didn't make any sense but it felt like that's the way it should be. What had started out as 'don't spill on the bed' had definitely become something bigger, as I found myself carrying it around inside me, beaming with pride all day earlier.

"So?" He asked, bring me back up to the edge again. "Do you..." he groaned out. "Do you wish I'd get you pregnant?"

"Yes..." I barely managed to whisper under my breath, but I'm sure he had heard me. He'd pushed me off the edge of the cliff and I was floating upwards. It didn't have to make sense. Of course I couldn't get pregnant, but he made it feel like that's what his cock was doing inside of me; planting his seed. I felt his hands running amok across my body as he started fucking me relentlessly as I continued to writhe under his touch.

"Maybe," He grunted. "Maybe if I fuck you enough, you just might," He was struggling to speak, lost in the passion of seducing my very core and ramming himself into my loose hole. "My child might grow right here inside you." His powerful hands started rubbing my tummy as if there were a wonderful treasure hidden within my body.

"I want you," I said, catching my breath from my monumental exertion. "I want you to come deep inside me. That's what I want to do for you." He clutched my hips, digging his fingers in harshly as he shook, crushing his cock into my hole. I tried to clench for him but there was nothing left in me, but he knew he didn't need it. With each spasm, he pushed as far as he could, coating my insides, pretending he was giving me his child. Mike groaned, his voice cracking from the strength of the moment.

His body slumped over mine, glistening with sweat. We were both panting uncontrollably, trying to recover even the slightest bit of coherence. I brought my face close to his ear. "I've never felt that good before. I won't ever come like that again without your big, hard cock inside of me."

"The way it should be," Mike replied. He was still hard inside me, and he decided to carry me off to his bedroom. The dishes would wait until morning.

12