Finding A New Purpose Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica stood in front of him, all five feet and four inches, one hundred and twenty five pounds of her. Compared to him, she looked like a little girl. She was though. Young and horny. Mike looked at her, his eyes shifting from her firm breasts, to her midrift and hips, her small, hairless cunt, and her slender legs. He motioned for her to turn around as if he were sizing up a piece of meat. She turned her back to him, jutting her hip out and putting her hand on it, desperately seeking his approval.

My little sister was startled when he grabbed her and pulled her down into his lap. I just smiled warmly at her when she giggled. She looked so excited. Mike's hard cock nestled against his stomach as she sat down with the shaft between her cheeks. Her face beamed as she wiggled back and forth against him, her breasts swaying ever so slightly.

"Oh man, your ass feels just like your sister's," Mike stated as he put his hands under her butt. He slid her up and down his lap, enjoying the feeling of his dick rubbing between it.

"You can thank our Mom for that!" We both started laughing.

"Alright, my dick needs to fuck something."

"Oh..." Jessica started getting nervous, realizing that he was way bigger than she originally thought. I looked at her, trying to be supportive. It was sinking in that I wasn't joking about how I had to get used to his shear size.

"Turn around. I want to play with those titties while we fuck." She looked at me once more before fearfully turning around and straddling him. "That's a good girl, now sit up for me." He lifted his cock up and started rubbing it against her pussy. It wasn't until I saw his penis next to her small hole that I truly thought she might not be able to fit on him. After making sure he was firmly placed against her, he began forcing her down in his lap. Almost immediately, she started crying.

"I said don't hurt her!" I yelled. Jessica lifted a hand up, silencing me as she shook her head. What was she trying to prove? They only got halfway down before she had to stop.

"I," she stammered. "I can't. He's too big, Lexi. What do I do?" The miserly in her voice made me feel horrible. I shouldn't have let them do this. She couldn't move, the walls of her young pussy refusing to allow him entry into her most sacred of places, and I ran off to my bathroom.

'Where is it,' I said to myself, throwing bottles around. Next to my razor, I found the lube that was hardly used. "Here," I said as I came back into the living room where they sat, my sister frozen, his hands holding her so she couldn't get up. "Stop it. Let her off for second." I scowled at him. Jessica tried not to whimper as she inched her way off of his member, and once she was free, she ran to me.

"Shh, shh, it's alright," I said apologetically. "Here, sit on the couch." She spread her legs for me, afraid to look at Mike, and I started to work some lube inside her. I gave her words of encouragement, telling her she felt like smooth velvet and that he would love being inside her, before leading her back to him. He roughly pulled her back into his lap, glaring at me. Mike didn't like being told no. I held my sister up with one hand as I rubbed lube on his impatient cock.

"Relax, Jessi," I whispered as I lowered her back onto him, holding him against her pussy. Using the spongy head of his, I rubbed her clit, hoping to help her not be so nervous. She started crying again as I settled her back down to where she had gotten stuck before. "I'm right here. I'm standing right behind you."

I reached around and wiped the tears from her face. "This is how women are supposed to fuck real men," I said. I felt sorry for her. It reminded me of when I had lost my virginity, when I could have used support. "This is what sex is supposed to be like." Mike just sat there silently, annoyed that I was preventing him from ravaging my little sister.

"I want to be like you," she said, trying to stop her emotions from overwhelming her. "I have to do this. Have sex the way I'm supposed to, not like with the boys from school." She was almost there, just a bit more to go.

"There we go." Jessica's pussy was safely holding his manhood inside her body. "See? I told you you could do it," I said as I stroked her hair hanging down her back. It was the same dark brown as mine and our mother's.

"Why does it hurt so much?" My little sister asked, as my man chuckled to himself. "Is sex always like this?"

"It hurts so you know he's in control. If you do what he says, it doesn't hurt as bad." It was true. Mike wouldn't hurt her intentionally, knowing how mad I was about what he'd put her through already. "Think you're ready to make him feel like a man?"

She nodded meekly as she started moving slowly in his lap. All she got in return was an annoyed sigh as he waited for her to get over herself. A slight yelp sounded out as he reached up and pinched her nipples, trying to subdue his boredom.

"Be nice, Dear. She's trying, okay?" He saw that I felt sorry for her. "It's not so bad, is it Jessi?"

"No..." She was still crying a little. "It's not hurting as much, but it still feels unbearable. How did you get used... to real sex?"

"Lot's of practice, sweetie." Jessica was letting Mike regulate her movements now. His hands were grasped around her breasts and he was pulling her up and down, forcing her to move to his will. She looked so innocent, like she lost part of her naive, childish outlooks and become more of a woman with each thrust. The guilt was almost too much for me. My little sister would never be the same once he was through with her.

They picked up momentum when he placed his hands on her hips and started fucking her like he did me. She still cried out a bit each time he forced his way into her small body, but they slowly quieted to little gasps. "Mmm, look at those boobs bounce, Alexis," He said in a lustful growl. It was hot, I had to admit it. The way my sister's chest heaved every time their bodies moved against each other.

"Let him know how it feels, Jessi," She nodded and started to moan with each thrust. It wasn't forced, she was trying to enjoy it, but I could still hear the hesitation in her voice.

"I feel so full. Don't stop," Jessica said in between her gasps for air. Her body was shaking, as ripples traveled up each time her ass landed in his lap. I could see white cream from my sister's pussy oozing out around her swollen lips. I was relieved to see her vagina depositing a nice pearly sheen on his cock as if trying to repay it for its services. Finally, she was stretching enough to accommodate his invasion, and she started to derive pleasure from the way he used her body.

Mike put his hands under her ass and lifted her several inches up off of his crotch and started humping her from below. His hips moved quickly, a flurry of rough blows attacking her as she cried out again. It was hurting her, but I couldn't stop him.

"Try to come," I whispered to her. "Feel his cock surging inside of you. You want to come on his big, hard dick, don't you, Jessi?"

"Y-y-yes" She stammered, her body shuddering. Her tits were bouncing like mad, and her nipples looked painfully hard.

"This is why we come when they're inside of us, so they know they are the only ones that give our bodies pleasure," I said as her back arched and her cunt began contracting. Her hips involuntarily rolled into his thrusts as I saw liquid start to spill all over his cock. She began to scream. Just to help her experience, I reached around and cupped her tits in my hands, causing her body to shake.

"Ooooooooh my Goooood! Ahhhh!" She squeaked. Her body settled down its trembling after about ten seconds. I tried to hold her as I felt her body going limp. It felt like she had passed out. Thankfully she hadn't, but she seemed a bit delirious. Mike assisted in pulling her off his penis, as a mess ran down my little sister's leg. I led her to the sofa, where she sat down and fell backwards.

"Come back to me, Alexis." Mike still hadn't had a release. I was so thankful that he was considerate enough not to fill my sister with his seed. Without his asking, I sat down in his lap, my back to him, as I eased his cock in my longing hole. I let him fuck me hard, as his frustrations of the day slammed into me. I started responding to him in my usual manner.

"What..." My sister started to speak, her thoughts becoming more lucid. "What happened?"

"I fucked you until you creamed all over me," Mike said, sounding arrogant. The sound of our bodies colliding seemed deafening.

"Did... you come inside of me?" She said to herself.

"Nope, but I'm about to blow," He groaned. I fell forward onto my knees as he sat up and mounted me on the floor. The smacking of bodies was replaced by the wet sounds coming from my loose hole. My sister started watching again, curious to see his sister's man come.

"What's that sound?" She said curiously. I just started smiling, as I tried to keep my moaning as quiet as possible so she could hear the slopping sounds better. "Is that coming from you, Lexi?"

"That's your sister telling me she's ready," Mike said triumphantly. "See?" He shoved his cock in as he burst. I felt all of the excitement of the day rush into me. The blowjob in the dressing room, Jessica and I playing with each other, the fact that he got to fuck my poor little sister, it seemed like a flood gate had opened and my ass was downstream.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes," he shouted. "Get in there. Keep... going.... Uhhhnn!" Mike's body got heavy as he tried to catch his breath. My sister just sat there, bewildered by the sight of a man's cock unloading semen inside his sister.

"Why didn't I get to have you come in me like that?!" She blurted out defensively. I just sighed to myself and shook my head.

"Uhh, you're definitely going to have to talk to your sister about that, little lady. Girl talk stuff." He pulled out of me, and I had to reach back to make his ridiculously large load stay where I needed it to. He walked off down towards his bedroom to take a shower.

"Ooooo!" Jessica said. "What was that about?!" She bounced on the cushion of the couch, and I tried not to look at her breasts as they moved too.

"I need to lie down," I said as I fell on the couch, my head resting in her lap. My sister was still naked, but it felt oddly comfortable. I grabbed a nearby pillow and put it under my head, lifting my mouth right to her teat.

"So? What did he mean by 'girl talk stuff'?" Jessica asked. I shook my head and started suckling on her. She became erect in my mouth. "Hey! I asked you a question!" The breast was pulled back.

"Well, I suppose this is a big clue," I said, as I put my lips around her nipple and made more sucking sounds. It was a relaxing thing to do, and it made me feel close to my little sister.

"What does that mean?" She asked as her head fell back and she rest it on the cushion, enjoying the feelings I was giving her. After a few minutes, I figured she didn't have any notion of what I was talking about, so I sat up and whispered into her ear about Mike and I trying to conceive. "Huh?!"

"We know it's really difficult for me, but," I said sadly. "That's why we have sex so much, and why can't use condoms." She understood that I wasn't being crazy. My little sister knew that I realized there was no way for me to bear his child, but I could still hope. "We've been trying for several months." I sulked. My sister nodded, understanding that it made me feel like less of a person. She held me against her bosom, rubbing her nipple against my mouth trying to entice me to suckle more.

"I'm sure it'll happen. You just have to keep trying, right?" I nodded into her breast. "Hey! Have you picked out names yet?!" I looked up at her from her chest, smiling with her still in my mouth. She squealed. "Tell me. Tell me!"

My lips popped off her swollen teat. "Mike said he wants to name the baby Jill if it's a girl, and I want to name him Connor, after Mike's grandfather, if it's a boy." I switched to her other breast. She started giggling.

"Jill sounds SO cute." She gazed at the ceiling, my suckling the only sound in the condo, aside from the soft sound of running water down the hall. "And it's really thoughtful of you, wanting to name him after his great grandpa." I just laughed.

"Oooo ooo ooo!" She stomped her legs excitedly, jostling me as I struggled to stay latched on her. "What do you want to have? A girl or a boy? Don't lie either and say you don't care, 'cause I know you do!"

"I really want to give him a son," I admitted. "I know he really wants to have a boy. But, I'd like to have a little girl running around the condo. A daughter I could teach womanly things and talk about boys with, you know?"

"Aww," Jessica purred. I lazily pulled my lips off of her breast and sighed contently as if I were full.

"I'm all sleepy now," I said, rubbing my eyes. "You can just sleep here with me tonight." My little sister agreed and I led her into my room. We both looked through my lingerie to find something to sleep in.

"My God, you have such an amazing collection! You have like... everything a girl could want!" I giggled as I held a light pink nightie up to her naked body. She agreed that it looked good, though it might be a bit tight around her breasts. "It shouldn't be a problem," she said as she pulled it on, the fabric hugging her firm tits snugly, the outline of her nipples clearly visible. It looked really good on her. She held up a black camisole which I promptly slipped into.

I held up the covers and let my little sister get in first before pulling them over our bodies. We snuggled into my pale lavender sheets, holding each other and discussing things about the baby before we fell asleep.

12