All Comments on 'Finding Amy'

by Dimachaerus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I loved it! !! Trying to wait patiently for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hidden gem

Wow, what a hidden gem this story is. You have incorporated so many twists, turns, and concepts that it would be hard to guess what will happen next. I also think that you have created a true challange for yourself as a writer. I am restless for your next submission:)

DimachaerusDimachaerusover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank-you

Thanks dreamy_siren. You are very kind. I'm also very flattered that the story so far is still rating at 4.21 because particularly toward the end of part seven all I see now is rushed ideas and perhaps some bad writing...the rest of it im still proud of but it's very much a work in progress...I've taken a long break from it because writing this has been a challenging experience...from here the twists only get darker as Ash gets slowly consumed by her own desire and obsession. The surrender of a good woman to her baser nature..knowing the danger..swallowed whole by the same dark world that took her friend..submitting to it willingly despite knowing the only possible outcome...thats the idea that's driving this story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"update"

Thank you for your post:) I'm happy that you haven't given up on this incrredible story, which I couldn't put down once I had started reading! I can completely understand the need for a break as your task ahead is a difficult one, but I truly believe you're seriously talented. I selfishly hope you'll start writing again soon:)

SirsDragonSirsDragonabout 10 years ago
Wow!

I'm only about halfway through, but truly amazing work. I would be happy to provide you a sub's viewpoint on the story if you're interested.

DimachaerusDimachaerusabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank-you Angel.

Well, Dragon Angel, as co-incidence would have it, I have read some you your work also. In fact, you are the only author on my favourite list (im not sure if that is what lead you to my work or if it was serendipity). So, your opinion is something I would definitely value.

Yes there is more of this book that hasn't been submitted yet, but I haven't gone back to it for a while because it requires me to go to a dark place (although it's an exciting place too). Every twist and turn is mapped out in my head, but conveying that emotion and feeling can be all consuming, and so I'm almost reluctant to continue...I sense you understand this more than most.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous