Finding Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course the bait you use is key. Live is best, but a good decoy usually brings big results too.

It really is as simple as that. Know your prey, draw them out, only reveal yourself after the shot is made.

In the pages of this book you will discover all you need to know on how to become an effective hunter, no matter what the animal.

*****

END OF PART SEVEN AND THE NOVEL SO FAR.

TO ANYONE WHO HAS READ THIS FAR I THANK YOU DEEPLY FOR DOING SO. THIS NOVEL IS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING A NOVEL AS IT IS ACTUALLY WRITTEN.

I'D LOVE TO BE ABLE TO JUST KNOCK OUT THE REST OF IT RIGHT AWAY FOR YOU, BUT IF I DID THAT THEN THE FINISHED WORK WOULDN'T BE OF THE STANDARD I'M STRIVING FOR.

I HOPE YOU CAN APPRECIATE HOW MUCH CARE I'VE TAKEN WITH THIS. IT'S A PSYCHOLOGICAL JOURNEY THAT CAN'T BE RUSHED. I HAVE EVERY TWIST AND TURN OF THIS STORY WRITTEN AND COMPLETED IN MY HEAD, BUT TRULY GETTING THAT ACROSS IS NO SIMPLE MATTER.

THE JOURNEY OF ASHLEY/GABRIELLE IS A PROCESS, AS SHE CHANGES THEN SO MUST THE READER. UNDERSTANDING (AND EVEN SHARING IN) PROFOUND CHANGE IS A TIME CONSUMING PROCESS, BUT THE PAYOFF IS REWARDING IN WAYS UNKNOWN TO THOSE WHO NEVER COMMIT TIME OR EFFORT.

Oh -- and no apologies whatsoever for the final paragraph (section 12). I'm thinking that for those that have gone to the trouble of reading all of the book so far, that final paragraph probably resulted in a lot of people saying "OH FUCK!" (actually i'm debating cutting it in the next draft) -- What can I say, It's gonna be a rollercoaster ride from here on in. Just knowing what I have in store for you guys put a big ol smile on my face.