All Comments on 'Finding an Editor Ch. 01'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
RobcolesRobcoles4 months ago

Exceptional. 5 stars, only because I can’t give more.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright2 months ago

You can tell this was wrote by an older guy who thinks he knows what women want. Prolly married young and been with the same woman ever sense. He's glad of it cause without her he'd be single the rest of his life. Women don't give up their stability with loving husbands for nice guys, this should tell you that you really don't know what they what to hear. There's a reason for the saying " nice guys finish last ".

NitpicNitpicabout 1 month ago
Decent

Decent story,but disappointed with the ending.I would have liked to read the outcome of the book.Also I have noticed yet again,the author using he and she without being clear who he or she is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Beth must have really liked the story to order up some boxes of tissues, but then everyone who read the story loved it and was crying at the end of the book. At least he got practice writing 3 stories that Bonnie edited for him before he wrote his novel. I can believe =writers using Lit to practice up on their writing skills before writing some paying work. Saddle Tramp is a very good writer, as is Other2other1, and I like their stories as well as yous Mr Q. It takes a lot of talent to write a story, I'm just some Annoy that loves to read well written stories. Thank You for sharing your story with us. I gave this part 3 stars for making everyone cry in that office...the man too. ;-)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES