All Comments on 'Finding Another Way'

by london_james2010

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 14 years ago
Interesting Take on Sensualist Indulgence

There's several presumptions driving your story that fascinate me--

the presumption of anonymity (nobody cares what I do , so why not?), the presumption of total autonomy (what I do on the road shouldn't be of any moment to anyone at "home"), and the presumption that pleasure without consequences exists. I'm not mad at you. It's a story well-rendered about a man who enjoys pleasure and finds a new route for it.

However, you mention it in the story, how disconnected the sex acts are from love, friendship, or anything fulfilling. You recognize the emotional lack, yet don't address it.

As a longstanding emotional isolate myself, it's scary how much this story speaks to me. I studied and experimented how to pleasure others, get plenty myself in the process, and so forth.

Good job!

annafayeannafayeabout 14 years ago
Relax, it's just sex!

that's what I think when I read this. Gender aside, and enjoyment paramount, just relax and go with it!!! Thanks for a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What You Mean Is

You jack off a lot.

DMercatorDMercatorover 11 years ago
A stimulating story well told!

Written with a sincere voice that brought us along for a journey of self-discovery. A journey I think most bisexual men could recognize and appreciate. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Been there!

I was actually directed here by the previous commenter. And, like him, I look forward to reading the rest.

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 10 years ago
Surprise: you wrote my story...

James,

I love this story. It reflects many of my own thoughts and struggles. I read the other comments and appreciate their insights. Yes it is just sex... but it is so new for me, especially in the sense that for years I denied and avoided this sensuality.

I love the way you struggled with your emotions and thoughts, yet your mind and heart assaulted your cock and you could not control it's erotic response.

Thanks for having the "balls" (as we say in Texas, USA) to write so transparently. You did it for the entire world to read, knowing that comments were possible and would be as varied and diverse as the people and places they came from...

I am married (43 years last June 2013) and have a very good friend as my wife and sex like a North Pole Iceberg! So, my acceptance of my own bisexual curiosity (MMF) is very real and erotic. Your story is helping me with acceptance of our kindred perspectives and responses and increased my erotic pleasure and passion!

I am excited, aroused and erect in anticipation of sharing "our" erotic intimacies as I read your next "tail"!

RR, Texas

VWC10VWC10over 10 years ago
Learning I am Bi

I learned late in life my Bi side. A massage table is the best sex toy have ever bought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good

You've written such a smart story. This is good stuff. Men know they need it more often than they can get it from women, and they know if they just "give in" they can have sex with a man who passionately wants to have sex with them, and right now. Hey! Sounds good. But...we're told it's a sin and unnatural. Crazy. Your ideas are the present now for some people and for the rest of us, soon. And men, there is nothing to fear, even though most of you are terrified.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlondon_james2010@london_james2010
Married for many years with a gorgeous, blonde wife with whom I have a pretty good sex life, yet I want more. At present that more is coming from my experimentation with my sexuality. Am I an oddball or are there more of us out there?