All Comments on 'Finding Daddy Ch. 01'

by SweetScreamer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Made me Wet!

Holy Shit! This made me so wet! Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too bad, real dad

I've read a few of your daddy tales and find them very hot. Can't wait for Ch.2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes!

SO PERFECT. Fuck. I loved every word of this! Absolutely perfect! I need more! Please make a chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Oh sweet screamer I loved your story! You write just like how I like to write. Building up the tension as you feel it between your legs. It was so exciting!

Well done darling.

LadySugar (on Literotica) xxx

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Oh the possibilities!

Please, please continue this story! Amazing. Thank you

tamashi310tamashi310over 8 years ago

Exactly what I'm talking about SS!! You got me burning with desire!! I hope you come back to us soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

"Hello, Mark. Would you like to come in?" I asked politely, opening the door wider.

"No thank you, Lucy. Please, come with me," He was crisp and polite, like he had been on the phone this morning.

""

I apologize, it was rhetorical, you have to meet the parents, be photographed, finger-printed, cheek swabbed and hair follicle taken, and of course the voice recording. While dad is doing that mom will get copies of your I.D.'s, run a credit check, state, federal and interpol background check, and figure out what kind of coffee you drink, naturally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"we soon each had a glass, with the bottle chilling in ice beside the table."

Red wine chilling in ice?? Author shouldn't write about about stuff he/she knows naught about. Reasonably hot otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous