Finding Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on your hands and knees little one, Daddy wants to fuck his baby girl from behind," He moaned, pumping his cock in his fist as I did what he said.

His cock slammed deep into me again, pounding my cunt until I was right on the edge. I gasped and squirmed, bucking my hips back against him.

"Daddy- Daddy please," I moaned, my head hanging, forehead resting on the bed. He reached around and rubbed my clit as he thrust deep into my pussy, his forehead leaning against my back.

"Cum baby. Cum on Daddy's cock," He panted, kissing my back and biting my shoulder. I cried out, fireworks going off behind my eyes as I came hard around his cock. I grunted, his cock pulsing within me as he fired shot after shot of hot, thick cum deep into my twitching cunt. I collapsed on the bed, arms and legs unable to hold me up and longer as the pleasure rushed through my body. He kissed my neck, pulling the blanket up and over me as he pulled my body against his. His chest rose and fell deeply as he caught his breath, kissing me repeatedly on the neck and shoulder. I smiled, my fingers curling around his arm as I drifted off to sleep.

12