Finding Happiness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

"We are having a lot of trouble finding out anything about him. He is not talking. We can't even figure out if Samuel Card is his real name. His fingerprints aren't on record anywhere except in relation to these crimes. We are hoping that as this case breaks we will get some people who come forward who maybe know who the hell he is and where he came from."

Bob shook Agent Durant's hand. "Well good luck. I don't envy you your job."

Bob stood and watched the big black sedan with the two agents as it made its way down the drive. Agent Gold had managed to get him to one side and muttered quick thanks for their help. "Sorry about Durant. He is taking this whole thing way too personally. He is losing perspective. He was way out of line in there, yelling at Ms. Thomas. I am going to talk to the head office about maybe pulling him off the case."

Bob shook his head. "Not until after he interviews the Conrad guy in Texas. I think he will do a good job there. Agent Durant has just the kind of insensitivity that will resonate for that bastard. In fact you can tell him that in my opinion, James Conrad will respond very well to his methods of interviewing a witness. Conrad is weak and a coward. He will be easy to intimidate. As a Dom he betrayed a very sacred trust when he put Junie at risk. I hope Durant makes him squirm. I wish I could be there to watch."

Agent Gold laughed and handed Bob his business card, "Well thanks for letting us invade your home. If Junie thinks of anything else, call me please. If I have any questions about BDSM, could I contact you, in relation to the case of course?"

"Of course."

*

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the titled Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Book One of Northwest Hunters, title Joining the Circle is already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers