Finding Happiness Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

"Like I said, a prisoner."

Bob looked at the woman, rage smoldering in his eyes. "Are you accusing me of doing something illegal? If so, I would remind you about slander. If you wish to talk to Junie go ahead. Say what you want."

"Yeah, right, like she would be able to talk freely with you here."

Bob turned on his heel, "Donna, come to the house. Let's leave Junie to speak with this woman alone." He called to the dogs and walked away, Donna reluctantly trailing behind him.

Junie made an alarmed squeak as she watched her Master and Mistress abandon her with this woman. She resisted the impulse to run after them. She turned and looked at the woman, an angry, wary look creasing her features. "I wish you would just leave me alone!"

"So they call you Junie?"

"You know that. That is what everyone calls me."

The woman smiled softly, seductively. "Miss Thomas, may I call you Junie?"

"No! I just want you to go away!"

"Why? You have never even met me."

"I know what kind of books you write. I don't want you to put my name in your stupid book."

"It's too late for that now, Junie, your name will be in my book. You might as well talk to me. I will pay you for your time. You will be able to tell me the truth about what is happening to you."

"Would I get the right to say exactly what you write?"

The author frowned, "I cannot let you have that kind of control over my writing. I would not let anyone have that kind of editorial control over me." She paused and looked arrogantly at Junie, "I am an artist."

"Would you give Monica and me half of all the profit off the book?"

"Half?" The woman's voice was disbelieving. "Do you have any idea of how much money you are talking about?"

Junie interrupted her, "And you are giving Monica a whole great big $6000.00. Agent Durant is right, you are a vampire. Now get the fuck out of my yard and my life. If you write any lies about me, I will sue you for every fucking cent you make off this book and any others you might write in the future."

"Junie, you don't have to stay here and let these people abuse you. I will help you get away if you want to go."

Junie resisted the urge to attack the woman standing in front of her, "I am not a prisoner. I am not being abused. I am perfectly free to come and go. Get the fuck out of my life you stupid, stupid bitch."

A look of frustrated rage darkened Rachel Sanders' features. "I somehow expected more respectful behavior from a slave."

"Well, I guess then I must say to you very respectfully, go fuck yourself!"

Junie turned and marched toward the house.

Rachel Sanders refused to be discouraged, walking behind her, "Is it true then? Are you his slave? Are you both his slaves?"

Bob and Donna were sitting on the front deck. Donna was still snapping pictures of Junie and the woman tagging after her when Junie went into the house and slammed the door. Bob stood up and blocked Rachel Sanders as she tried to open the door and follow Junie. "You are not welcome in my home. It seems that Junie is done speaking with you. I think it is time for you to go."

Rachel Sanders whirled to face him, her voice acid, "Your little sex slave has quite the mouth on her."

Bob stepped up to her, "Interesting choice of words, sex slave, I can't imagine what you mean by that." His voice was a deep ominous growl. "Once again I would suggest you choose your words carefully. Look up the definitions of slander and libel. I would love nothing more than suing you and taking what is yours. Now once more, I am telling you to get off my property and I am expressly saying to you, in the presence of my lawyer, that you are not allowed onto my property in the future. If you do not leave immediately or if you choose to return you will be facing trespassing charges and very likely a civil suit. I am sure that you would not like to be tied up in court when you have so many lies to write."

Rachel Sanders made an enraged, inarticulate squawk, and then turned and marched down off the deck. At the bottom of the stairs she turned and barked, "This isn't over, you know. I don't need the interviews to write the book."

Neither Bob nor Donna spoke. Donna lifted the camera and snapped a picture of the angry author. Junie watched as she marched away toward the woods, the tear in the back of her pants gaping open and closed as she walked, revealing the white skin in regular flashes as she stalked to the woods and disappeared into them.

Bob shook his head, "Well, she is probably going to go ahead and write the book, but at least I don't think we will see her sneaking around here anymore. Did you really break her camera?"

Donna dryly commented, "No, I just took the batteries out, after I deleted all the pictures on the memory card."

Bob roared with laughter, "That's my goddess, so devious and delightfully vindictive."

Junie came out onto the deck and slipped her arms around her Master. "Dinner is ready any time you are."

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the titled Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Book One of Northwest Hunters, title Joining the Circle is already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12