Finding Happiness Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

Again, Junie held the leash in her teeth as she watched as Donna lay out a selection of her clothing, ranging from her dressiest little black dress, to a couple of nice looking slacks and blouses, even including her corset. Donna grinned, "Just because this is a business trip, it doesn't mean we can't have a little fun, girl. Speaking of fun, I need to remember to pack some toys."

Once Junie's things were packed, Donna led her into the bathroom and pointed at the toilet, "Go." Junie quickly sat and peed, but when she reached for the toilet paper Donna made the same negative grunt and Junie snatched her hand back. "Remember, girl, only what I say." Junie blushed miserably as Donna took some paper and wiped her clean. Again Donna pointed at the floor and, when Junie was kneeling, she pressed the handle of the leash to her lips. Junie obediently took the leather between her teeth. "Wait here."

Junie knelt alone, her mind a soft fog of emotions, but everything seemed muted. The anxiety was there but it was like a background noise now. It seemed that all her attention was focused on listening for Donna's step, waiting for her return. She had a simple single thought. 'Yes, wait here.'

Donna had the familiar pitcher of enema solution in her hands when she returned. She got out the enema bag and spoke softly, her words simple and short, "Turn around. Face on the floor."

Junie felt almost graceful as she spun and laid her cheek on the clean cool tiles; she noticed her hands lay soft and open, palm up. It was like parts of her were gradually turning off. She was becoming increasingly aware of her Mistress; her senses were intensely focused on her Mistress's slightest movement and change of expression, and her words were irresistible. But it was like everything else was switching off. There was a stillness and silence inside her that she had never experienced before. She felt amazingly peaceful.

At the same time, she felt very in touch with her body. She could feel each breath as she took it and the warm liquid in her belly seemed to fill her with a pressure and a deep, almost pleasant, aching sensation. When Donna prompted her to sit and release the fluid from her bowels, she did so with a happy sigh of relief. The feeling of emptying her bowels matched, and somehow emphasized, the sense of peace. She smiled softly and looked at her Mistress, waiting.

"Stand up and walk into the shower, Junie." As Donna scrubbed her clean, she continued to speak. "I have plans for you this evening. I must sleep so I will be rested for the drive tomorrow. But, before I go to bed, I will be giving you a task to endure. It is my intention to keep you awake and tire you out. I want you pushed to the edge before we leave tomorrow. Your Master will be here to monitor you so you will not be alone."

Donna led Junie into the playroom on her hands and knees. She had her kneel on a thin pad in the center of the room and put a blindfold on. Junie felt her wrists being put into her familiar leather cuffs and then clipped together behind her back. "Spread your knees out girl." Junie felt ropes tied around her thighs, just above her knees, and then a bar tied against her legs, keeping her knees spread wide. There was the sound of a pulley and Junie felt her hands being lifted up behind her back, forcing her to bend over at the waist. For the first time she heard her Master's voice. "Junie, is that too tight on your shoulders?"

Junie had to pause for a minute to find the words, her voice already feeling odd in her ears. "No, Sir."

"While you are not allowed to speak, it is not disobedience to use your safe words if you need to."

Junie felt lubrication being applied to her anus and then fingers moving in and out. Oddly, she had not felt at all aroused all evening, just calm, quiet, and peaceful. The sensation of the fingers fucking her was odd and she felt only a soft stirring. Bob's voice was a soft distant rumble, thunder in the distance. "Junie, you have permission to be aroused. I want you to come for me as often as you can. You may not speak, but you may cry out with your passion." His other hand reached down between her legs and began to lightly stroke her cleft. Junie sighed and began to rock her hips, her breasts swaying as they hung down, feeling herself warm and moisten as her tissues began to engorge with blood. The fingers in her ass moved regularly, thrusting in and out; soft moans of pleasure began to make her lips quiver.

A soft cry of dismay broke from Junie's lips as his hands left her, but then she sighed when she felt something probing and pushing deep into her cunt. It was clearly a dildo and she pushed back against it, making soft needy cries. When she heard the familiar click and whir of the fucking machine, Junie froze and gave a soft cry of dread. "Yellow light. Oh god, yellow light."

The machine was instantly turned off. Donna's voice was soft, "Tell us what you need, Junie."

"Please, Mistress; don't leave me alone with that thing. Please, just have your hand on me somewhere so I know you're there. I can do it if I can feel your touch."

"Your Master will be here with you, Junie. You won't be alone. He will touch you."

"Thank you, Mistress. Oh, thank you."

Donna's hand was cool against her lips. "Hush, girl, remember your instructions. No more words from you."

Junie kissed passionately at the fingers against her mouth and quivered as she felt the machine turn on again, the dildo sliding smoothly in and out of her cunt. It was moving slowly, but there was an irresistible power behind it. She groaned in apprehension and then felt a wave of relief when she felt Bob's hand touch her face. She felt him pulling up a chair and sitting down at her face, pulling her head to rest in his lap, his fingers stroking her face and hair. Without any other stimulus, beyond the endless rhythmic thrusting of the machine she was attached to, Junie's excitement was slow to build. She found herself kissing at her Master's fingers and then trying to suck at them, soft hungry whimpers communicating to him her need.

When she heard him unzip his pants she made a happy sound, and reached with her lips and tongue, eager to take him deep into her mouth. Inhaling his scent with a deep groan of satisfaction, Junie held him gently in her mouth, not wanting him to leave. Softly, with the most feathery light of touches, she ran her tongue around the tip of his cock and then took him deep into her throat until she could not help but gag. She forced herself to hold him there, her throat closing around the tip of his cock, her eyes watering behind her blindfold. Slowly she began to move up and down his cock, perfectly matching the slow inexorable plunges of the dildo in her cunt. She could feel something big forming slowly inside her; it felt like a storm building on a late summer afternoon. Soft electric tingles were crawling along the skin of her legs; she could feel her cunt tightening and pulling at the dildo as it slid in and out of her. Junie was in no hurry. She knew that she wasn't in control of this; it was in control of her. She relaxed and let her attention focus on her Master's cock filling her mouth, only dimly aware of the soft rhythmic moans that seemed to be forced from her by each plunge of the two cocks filling her.

Her only sense of time was the building of the thing inside her. It seemed to grow and grow, filling her with heat and tension. Junie found her whole body surging back to meet the cock as it filled her, every muscle tense, trying to hold this thing inside her. Knowing it was inevitable, but fearing its release as well. A tiny bit of her rational mind knew that, when she released her passion, she didn't know if it would stop. Soft cries of urgency were muffled as she worked her lips up and down her Master's cock. She could tell he was close to his come; his cock was hard and throbbing in her mouth.

His voice was a strained groan, "Oh fuck, Junie, come for me." When it hit her she groaned long and low, her body writhing. She could feel her cunt clamp down on the dildo as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. Bob's hand on her head forced his cock deep in her throat as he came. Junie held him deep and swallowed convulsively. Each pulse of her Master's cock was matched by a spasm of her cunt. The dildo continued to thrust inside her, the rhythm unchanged, pushing her pleasure higher and dragging out her orgasm. Even when it subsided, it didn't completely empty her of the thing inside her. She felt the tension building faster this time and, letting her Master's cock slip from her lips, Junie whimpered in fear.

She felt his hand stroking her back, his voice soft, "You have it in you, Junie. Let it out. Give it all to us."

Junie didn't know how long she knelt there, her head in her Master's lap. Orgasm after orgasm rumbled through her until she could not remember why she was here. Soft little mumbles began to leak from her lips. "Master, please." Finally Bob turned off the machine and got her a glass of water, loosening the rope that held her arms so she could stretch. When he returned her to the machine, he pushed the dildo up her ass instead of her cunt.

Junie broke into tears and began to sob, "I'm so tired, Master; please, not my bottom."

Bob's voice was sharp, "Remember, Junie, no talking." When the machine was turned on, Junie grunted and panted as she adjusted to the new wave of sensations. At least this way there was less of the unbearable build toward orgasm that had accompanied its assaults on her cunt.

She felt her Master's hand on her back steadying her and then heard the buzzing of the vibrator just as he pressed it against the length of her cleft. Junie screamed as the intense sensation shot through her. She convulsed and tried to escape, when her Master's voice made her freeze. "Obey me, Junie. I want more from you. Give me more. Give me everything."

Junie was sobbing as she nodded. She found herself hanging from the ropes tied to her arms, convulsing as climax after climax were forced through her, the spasms more agony than pleasure. Junie heard her voice scream out, hoarse and weak, "Red light, Master, red light," as the darkness swirled around her and her awareness slipped away.

Junie woke to a strong hand shaking her shoulder. Donna's voice was loud and impatient in her ears. "Get up, girl, time to go."

Junie tried to remember where she was and then remembered the night before. She wondered how she had gotten into bed. Her mind was foggy and, when she stretched, she became very aware of a deep stiff ache in her belly, loins, and thighs. Her shoulders didn't seem to want to move easily, either. Without thinking she whimpered, "Oh, god."

Donna's voice was an icy whiplash, "No talking. Get your ass up and put on these clothes. The car is loaded. It's time to go!"

Junie pulled on the soft comfortable shorts and t-shirt with sandals. Donna snapped the leash on her collar and led her on her hands and knees to the bathroom. "Pee," was the only word that came from Donna's lips. Junie obediently released her water and waited as Donna wiped her clean. Donna jerked on the leash and muttered, "Walk, Junie; I don't have time for you to crawl to the garage." Donna walked close behind Junie, pushing her along, rushing her into the car. Before she could think, she climbed into the passenger seat. She couldn't help groaning in pain as she settled down onto the seat.

Donna quickly snapped her hands into handcuffs and attached them to a chain that ran under the seat, effectively pinning her hands down by her sides. Donna fastened her seat belt and closed the door. Junie could hear the puppy scrambling around in the travel box in the back of the SUV.

Donna climbed into the driver's seat and grinned at Junie, in apparent good spirits. "Perk up, girl. We're going on a road trip. We are going to have a hell of a lot of fun." She arched a brow at Junie. "Just remember, all the rules stay the same. You do nothing without me deciding. No talking." Then she laughed gaily, "Here we go."

This concludes the second book of the Northwest Hunters Trilogy. Next week I will post Chapter One of the third book, "The End of Evil".

You might recognize this story as one I had up in the past, under the title Northwest Hunters. I took it down for revision and a brief flirtation with possible publication.

Book One of Northwest Hunters, title Joining the Circle is already posted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please take the time to rate and leave a comment if the spirit moves you.

Enjoy

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12