Finding Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ivy, just curious, but have you ever been able to pick up other people's thoughts?" Sam asked.

"No, never."

"Well, it may be possible that all you inherited from me is the ability to shift into a larger form when really, really mad. My wolf is regular size, like most male wolves. And then there is that big bastard that comes out when I'm pushed too far, and it is dangerous. But yours seems to listen to Daylon, thank god."

"The horror stories I could tell you," Daylon said. "That damn shape is uncontrollable and dangerous. It's never gone after one of my warriors, but they are all afraid of it."

"I have little control in that form. I'm aware, but the anger rules me. It's like all inhibitions are thrown out the window when I shift into that form. Daylon is the only one that wolf will listen to, and only because he is the Alpha," Sam said.

"Do you have any more questions, Ivy?" Mary asked.

"Yes," Ivy said to Sam. "What do I call you?"

Sam looked at Mary then Ivy. "I think that choice is up to you. But I'll be happy with Sam if that's easier for you. And Ivy, I don't blame your mother. She did what she thought was best."

"How about we start with Sam and go from there?"

"That sounds good to me."

"Did you know I was your daughter?" Ivy asked.

"I'd heard Mary gave birth, and knew the timing could be right. But she wasn't allowed off their land Ivy, and she was never alone after Dolmas brought her back. Did I know for sure? No. Even when I connected with you in that tiny little room of yours when your father tied you to the bed, I didn't know," Sam said. "I did know you were Daylon's mate."

"Okay, now that I know the story, I need to make a call to Surlak," Daylon said. "I'm going to my office to do this; I'll be back when it's done."

* * * *

Dolmas stood in what was left of the sun room. He had worked the worst part of the blinding anger out, and now just coldness enveloped him. Throwing the empty beer bottle across the room, he listened as it shattered against the broken coffee table, his anger spiking again because Mary wasn't here to clean up the mess.

He should have known that whore he was mated to couldn't resist running back to that freak of hers. Grabbing another beer, he raised it to his lips. He plotted how he would get revenge on all of them, but one in particular would pay, he would make sure of it. His stomach clinched as he remembered the wetness in front of his pants when he woke up.

He was a strong, deadly man who had people owing him favors all over the world. He could snap his fingers and several people he knew would run to do his bidding. He was hated and feared by many, he had power untold... and, and, his mind whispered to him, a small, red-headed young woman had caused him to piss himself.

It was unthinkable that a weak-kneed, good-for-nothing but fucking, empty-headed bitch of a whore made him... he couldn't think about it. His pride and ego rebelled at the thought. She would pay, that bastard she mated who thought he was a big shot would pay...

They'll all pay, Dolmas thought darkly as ideas formed in his mind. They'll wish they had never fucked with the likes of me. Wolfland Pack leader? Ha! He's nothing more than a pussy; a stupid little pussy-whipped pup. I'll rip his head off and-

A knock at the door interrupted his ramblings. Snarling in anger he strode through the demolished kitchen and ransacked living area. Jerking open his front door he came face-to-face with his Alpha.

"Surlak," Dolmas stuttered. "What-what are you doing here?"

"I just got off the phone with the Alpha of the Wolfland Pack and he told me what went on here today."

"I was just coming to see you," Dolmas lied. The thought never crossed his mind. "He stole my mate! This, on top of ruining the mating ceremony I had planned for my daughter. I want to declare war on them. They can't just come on our territory and do things like this; it makes you... us... look weak," Dolmas blustered.

Surlak held up his hand. "Stop. This isn't about how my pack looks. It's about how you look. I warned you long ago to release Mary when she ran. And I've stayed out of your affairs, against my better judgment. Any mate that desperate shouldn't be forced back."

"But, but, the insult to me... us... I mean our pack... He has my mate and ruined my daughter's chance for a-"

"I am not done. Daylon told me you are not Ivy's father; that they walked in on you beating Mary... said you were out of control. I know all that happened, Dolmas. And I don't appreciate not being appraised of what's going on in my own pack. I am not going to war over... this."

"But, when is he bringing Mary back? He stole my mate, Surlak. He has to pay."

"He did not; she went willingly. He even offered restitution."

"How much? How much did you bleed him for? By god, they're wealthy and can afford to pay top dollar."

Surlak stared at Dolmas. "Did you not hear what I just said? She went willingly. He didn't steal anything so why would I make him pay? She is there of her own free will. I told him that no money was needed; there was no theft."

"You what?"

Surlak's eyes turned a bright yellow. "Careful. You are in no shape to challenge me. This is over now. Do you hear me, Dolmas? This ends now."

"I hear you," Dolmas said.

What Surlak didn't hear was agreement.

* * * *

"Mom, you're staying here tonight, stop arguing with me."

"But, you and Daylon are newly mated! I can't stay here; you need your privacy."

"Okay. Then you can say with Sam."

"Ivy! I can't just move in on him. And at my age, too," Mary gasped. "Besides, what makes you think he'd want me to?"

"I can't believe you just asked me that with a straight face. That man would carry you to his house if you asked. And no, I have no idea where he lives, not that it matters. Mom, you deserve to be happy."

"I-It's been a very long time, Ivy. We're strangers now."

"He asked permission to bring you back, Mom. I know you need time, but that says something. And you still care for him; I can see it in your face."

"Of course I do," Mary said. "But things have change, Ivy. I've changed."

"No, you've been abused," Ivy said. "Big difference. Just give him a chance, give yourself a chance."

"I'll try."

"Mom, did you know about his ability to shift into another form?"

"He told me, yes. I never saw that other form. He told me he was able to protect me, but I didn't know, didn't understand. But then again, a shot to the brain and it wouldn't matter what he could transform into," Mary said.

Mary was standing in the guest bedroom with Ivy. Daylon had told both her and Sam that Surlak wouldn't be causing trouble and he wouldn't be fined for taking Mary with them. Nothing had been said about how Dolmas responded, but Mary knew they hadn't heard the last of him, and told Daylon so after he finished speaking with Surlak. She was pleasantly surprised to know that they were on the same page concerning Dolmas.

"Would you like to stay for dinner, Sam?" Ivy asked as they returned to the kitchen. "Daylon said he was going to cook some hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill."

"I'd like that," Sam said. "Mary? That okay with you?"

"Oh yes, I'd like to... catch up."

"I would, too," Sam said, his voice husky. Mary flushed, then smiled.

Dinner, served outside, was nice and relaxed, the time flying swiftly. Ivy couldn't remember ever having dinner out on the patio at home. Both males were at ease and happy, the feeling around the table was so peaceful. Laughter echoed as Sam and Daylon picked on each other. No snarls or angry looks here. No harsh comments were made about dinner, or about how useless she or her mother was... it was one of the most enjoyable meals Ivy had ever experienced.

Dusk was falling when Sam invited Mary to watch a movie at his house. A slight blush spread over Mary's fair skin as she accepted. Daylon gave Sam a spare key and told him that he and Ivy were going to the waterfall and wouldn't be back until later, much later. After Sam and Mary left, Daylon grabbed a small tote and packed it with a large blanket, some bath towels, and a couple of drinks.

"Are we walking there?"

"I planned on taking the four-wheeler, but we can walk if you want."

"No, let's ride, it'll save time. We can walk around when we get there," Ivy said.

"Then let's go," Daylon said. "It won't take long."

The land was hilly around Daylon's house and as they bumped along Ivy wrapped her hands around his waist, her braless tits rubbing against Daylon's back. She grinned slightly as he stiffened. Feeling mischievous, she let her hands drift a little lower. Leaning her cheek against his back, she slipped her hands under his shirt and rested them on the waistband of his jeans.

The tight muscles of his stomach flexed, and she plainly heard the low growl that went through him. She giggled slightly as she wrestled with the top snap of his jeans. Daylon sucked his stomach in and she finally got the top button undone. Ivy swore that Daylon stopped breathing for a moment when she brushed her fingers against hard, naked flesh.

"Jesus..."

"Don't let go of those handlebars, Daylon. Wouldn't want to wreck before we get there," Ivy whispered in his ear.

"Ivy, sweetheart, you're playing with a loaded gun." Daylon groaned as she moved her hand deeper into his jeans, stroking his throbbing shaft.

"Is it going to go off?"

"Damn, it just might."

"Hmm, maybe it needs a little more room then."

"What's room got to do with-oh shit!"

Ivy grasped both sides and tugged sharply. The button fly jeans spread open and Ivy had her hands full of damp, warm cock. She ran her finger over the top of his dick, and felt it twitch. Precum was leaking, wetting his shaft. She rubbed the head again and Daylon moaned, his body arching into her grip. Ivy marveled at how such a simple touch affected him, making his body shake and twist.

Wrapping her hand around his shaft, she moved up and down that hard column, going slowly. Her touch was innocent, inexperienced, and driving him crazy. Daylon was afraid he'd blow his load before he could stop himself; her touch affected him like no other. He was hard, the length overflowing her hand, but the skin was silky smooth.

"Ivy, oh god, squeeze harder."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, aw damn, trust me, you won't. Please, Baby."

Ivy took a firmer hold, squeezed, and Daylon jerked so hard he nearly threw them off the ATV in his excitement. A breathless laugh sounded as he shook his head at his lack of control. He asked for it, by god. She was squeezing harder now, but still going slow. And he was going out of his mind.

Her other hand crept up his chest, a light touch that raised goose bumps over his skin as her fingers trailed up toward his nipples. A sudden pinch and Daylon eye's nearly crossed. He had no idea his nipples were so sensitive. Ivy's finger rolled his nipple and the pleasure arrowed straight to his dick, making him groan.

"Do you like that?"

"Damn. Yeah, I do. I never knew-"

"How much longer until we're there?"

"Around the next corner, thank fuck."

"You in a rush to get there?" Ivy grinned as she rubbed her cheek on his back.

"Baby, you're going to make me explode before I'm ready."

"Well, can't have that. Guess I better slow down even more."

"You're killing me, you know that, right?"

Ivy was still laughing softly, and stroking that wonderfully hard dick, teasing those tight nipples, when the waterfall came into view. The lights from the ATV lit up the area. It was everything Daylon said, and so much more. Water fell gently over a small rocky cliff and pooled in a small, shallow pond.

Evergreens grew close to the water, providing shade in the day. He had solar lights that provided soft light close to the water's edge. Lush bushes flowered in the darkness and sweet smelling night blooming plants like four o'clocks and moon flowers made a serene escape Ivy fell in love with immediately.

"Dear god, Daylon. It's beautiful. Did you make this?"

"No. I did add a few things, but this is all natural."

Daylon parked the ATV, turned it off, and helped Ivy off. The moon shown overhead, providing a silvery light. An area near the pond was level and manicured. Ivy couldn't resist, she kicked off her shoes so she could feel the grass between her toes. He spread the blanket out and, kneeling, held his hand out to Ivy.

There, in the soft moonlight, Ivy looked upon a strong man, kneeling, waiting for her, hand out, and promises in his eyes. Dropping to her knees, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Staring up at him, she ran her hand through his dark hair. Daylon toyed with the bottom of her t-shirt as his tongue traced over her lips.

He slowly pulled her shirt up, easing the fabric higher, until her perky tits were uncovered, exposing her to the warmth of the night. With a gentle nudge, she helped him pull her shirt off. Ivy caught a quick grin as he swung her down on the blanket, coming to rest over her. Resting his head on his hand, he smoothed her hair away from her face.

"Open Sweetheart."

Nipping Ivy's bottom lip, Daylon growled lightly as she opened, letting his tongue in to explore her mouth. His free hand began to caress Ivy's stomach, inching closer to an aching nipple.

"Yes, oh please, touch me," she whispered quietly into his mouth, desperate for him to touch her nipples.

"Mmm, is this what you want?" Daylon asked as his fingers tugged on a hard, pert nipple.

The shockwaves arrowed straight to her pussy, making Ivy squirm on the blanket. Slowly his hand drifted down to her jean shorts and rubbed. Moans fell from Ivy's lips as he unbuttoned her jeans and slipped his hand inside. His mate didn't have a stitch of underwear on. Time lost all meaning as his fingers rubbed her clit, pinching it gently. Head thrashing back and forth, she grasped the blanket. Ivy began to rock her hips as Daylon stroked her faster.

"Let's get these shorts off you."

"Me? You're still pretty much dressed, and that's not fair."

"Any suggestions?" Daylon grinned.

"Stand up... my mate."

Daylon got to his feet, a thrill running through him at her words. It was the first time she had called him that. His throbbing dick loved it. Ivy, on her knees, pulled his jeans down. Kicking off his shoes, he stepped out and froze as Ivy looked up at him, the innocent desire shinning in her eyes.

She grasped that long, hard cock and pulled it away from his belly. The head was swollen, and precum coated the top of his dick. Ivy licked at the precum, opened her mouth, and swallowed the head while running her tongue around the shaft. Daylon buried his hands in her hair, not to push her farther down, but to steady himself.

His mate was on her knees, topless, with only her shorts on and Daylon very nearly came for seeing her so wild, free, and Christ, so fucking sexy. Her mouth was warm, wet, and pushing Daylon to his limit much too fast. Then she rolled his balls and he stars exploded in his mind.

"Ah, ah, damn, that's good, so good. Jesus, your mouth... Baby, please..."

Ivy took as much as she could into her mouth, stopping before her gag reflex triggered. The low moans and quivering body above her told how close Daylon was to coming. Privately, she was amazed that she could bring him this close to losing control so fast, and a warm feeling of... maybe pride... made her wetter. To know that she brought her mate—a strong, self-assured male—to the point of near begging did wonders for her own self-esteem.

She sucked harder, sealing her lips around his shaft, and... hummed. Fingers clutched in her hair as Daylon trembled. He held Ivy tightly for a moment before finally releasing her hair, mumbling under his breath about how the hell she could drive him to the brink so damn fast. Panting, Daylon tried to bring his rampaging body under control. He was gasping for air and the ability to recall his own name was beyond him. Then she teased his slit and his balls pulled up tight.

"Oh god, Ivy, stop. I'm going to come!"

Ivy pulled off, the soft popping sound of his dick leaving her soft mouth echoing around them, her lips slightly swollen, and red. Daylon looked at her and his wolf howled with the need to claim her, to be buried in her warmth, to become one with her, if only for a moment. His hand touched her cheek, and Ivy turned her face into the caress. Daylon dropped to the blanket and urged her to lie back, jerking her shorts off quickly, and moving between her legs.

He wanted to taste her, have her scent in his nose and her juices on his lips, to watch her thrash and beg for him to stop, then beg for him not to stop. Her small, tight nipples called to him, and unable to resist, he lowered his head, his hands braced around her waist. The tight little nub hardened more as he sucked, the other hand twisting the neglected nub while his dick rubbed her clit.

"Oh, oh-h, Daylon... it-it..."

A pleasurable ache crashed through Ivy. It didn't really hurt, but her legs felt restless, and her body wanted to move, to shift around, to... writhe. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to stop, slow down, or suck harder. Unsure, a little afraid of the feelings, Ivy whimpered. Daylon heard the confused sound and lifted his head.

"It's okay, Baby. Don't be afraid of the feelings."

Daylon ran a finger across her lips. Slowly drawing a finger into her mouth, she teased it, running her tongue up and down the long digit.

"Get the others wet, too."

One finger at a time entered her mouth as she sucked them. Ivy closed her eyes as his fingers eased in her mouth, then pulled out, mimicking another in-and-out action. Panting, Ivy could smell his scent as he released her mouth and moved that warm, moist hand down to her pussy.

Shifting her legs wide, he entered her slowly with one finger, little at a time. Stroking her faster, twisting his finger around, he watched her face for pain. Another finger entered and scissored open, preparing the way. He ran his thumb over her swollen clit and Ivy screamed; the shock worked her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Close."

"Not yet, not quite yet."

Moving down her body, he spread her legs wide, feeling her muscles tremble. She was wet, glistering, and swollen. Lowering his head, his tongue teased her clit, bringing small, sweet gasps from her lips. Thrusting his tongue deep inside, he felt her body shake and tighten up. Her legs squeezed shut against his head, and Daylon smiled, his face buried in her pussy. Another harsh gasp sounded as he eased a finger inside while his tongue teased her clit.

"In me... please! Daylon, need you in me."

Daylon licked up her pussy one more time, and decided she was hot enough for his favorite position.

"Hands and knees, Sweetheart."

Ivy's eyes widened as she looked at Daylon. After a moment she rolled over and moved into position, feeling strange, but sexy. His hands ran over her bottom and a soft curse sounded behind her.

"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful," Daylon growled, holding her slim hips in his hands, steadying her as his dick eased inside, the heat and wetness stealing his breath. The tightness made him fight to keep from coming immediately.

Thrusting slowly, giving her a chance to adjust, Daylon waited. When she began to thrust back, he knew she was ready. His speed increased as he ground harder into her, soft moans telling him that she needed more. Their bodies moved together, sweating, thrusting; pleasure spreading... when suddenly Daylon stretched over Ivy, his eyes lightening to bright yellow, fangs extending.

She pressed back, seeking that part of him that she wanted to pound her so badly, only to have him sink his teeth viciously into the fleshy area between her neck and shoulder. Ivy screamed at the sharp, unexpected pain, jack-knifing under him as pleasure exploded from Daylon's mating bite. The pleasure was unlike anything Ivy had ever felt.