Finding Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daylon, teeth still imbedded, reached around and rubbed her clit. Another sharp scream and Ivy came undone. Her pussy spasmed around his dick, trapping him, sending him spiraling out of control. Daylon let go, threw his head back, the cords standing out in his neck. Howling, he lodged deep inside and came, flooding Ivy. Lights flashed as it became too much, darkness closed in on Ivy and she passed out.

* * * *

"Ivy? Sweetheart, come on, open those eyes for me!"

Ivy woke to a frantic Daylon staring at her, pale and sweaty.

"Oh dear lord, are you okay? I'm sorry, Ivy, I'm so sorry. I should have warned you, but the need just came up on me, and I couldn't-I wasn't able to-"

Ivy was lying on her back on the blanket. She smiled and lifted her hand, grabbed Daylon by his hair and pulled him down to her. Stunned surprise crossed his face as Ivy kissed him quiet, comforting him.

"I'm fine, Daylon. Better than fine. That was the most intense experience I have ever had. You marked me, and I'm glad you did. Surprise, yes, but the feeling was the most beautiful thing I have ever felt. You didn't hurt me, my mate."

"Scared the shit out of me when you went limp. Hell, I haven't panicked like that... ever," Daylon said.

Ivy laughed softly. "I'm perfectly fine. Sweaty, sticky, but fine. Can we swim? I love the water, and I'm dying to get in that waterfall."

Daylon looked at the mark, which was healing. It wasn't deep, and would be gone soon, but he would know that he'd marked her, tasted her, and his dick twitched.

Maybe some cool water will calm you the hell down, Daylon thought, his dick twitching again as the moonlight shined on her pale skin. Then again, maybe not.

"Yeah, we can swim for a while. But only if you let me carry you, I want you to rest a little longer," Daylon said.

Ivy smiled, and held her arms out. Daylon picked her up and carried her into the water. The look of bliss, of happiness, told Daylon how much Ivy loved the water. She hugged him hard, then swam out to explore the falls, her movements carefree. This was their time; there would be time enough to worry about Dolmas, her step-brothers, Mary and Sam... right now he wanted to hold his mate and forget, just for a while. Daylon knew that Dolmas wouldn't forget the humiliation handed to him by Ivy, and he worried about how to protect his mate and the ones she cared for.

He had good reason to be worried.

To be continued...