All Comments on 'Finding Love Ch. 05'

by durablue

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
excellent

great chapter very exciting and entertaining i think that Dolmas is a dead man cannot wait for the next chapter

azzkicker4azzkicker4almost 13 years ago

OMG....i cannot get enough of this story...i cnt believe dolmas did that....this is so great i love this story!!!!!!!!!

Dragonfire630Dragonfire630almost 13 years ago
Awsome

What a cliffhanger. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Omg your back!!!! Yay :)

Amazing chapter, I hope you'll beable to post up ch.6 soon, pls hurry! Your fans are starving for your delicious sexy tales!!

Can't wait for the next installment!!

Anonymous fan :)

targetdronetargetdronealmost 13 years ago
omg, loving this

I really love your story there, keep it coming, and damn, now its me biting nails again until the next update ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome sauce

Loving this so far. You know a the villain is good when you itch for their demise. And the other characters are well formed. Yet as much as I know as he his needed at the moment I can't wait until Dolmas gets his despicable head ripped off. Literally would be nice but i'd take figuratively. :) keep the good work up.

hotmama72hotmama72almost 13 years ago
Loving it

I am loving your story!! Can't wait to find out what happens next. Well done!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
I Can't Keep Saying

the plot has thickened again, but that is what's happening. You have done such a wonderful job interweaving Dayton and Ivy's extended families including the pack, that I find myself forgetting that this is your first series based on your first story. You have put alot of thought into this story and it shows. Keep up the excellent work.

alwaysalady1229alwaysalady1229almost 13 years ago
damn humans shouldn't be so sensitive....

lol....i AGREE!!! a fight breaking out in aisle 5 mite be a bit messy with all the sharp things flying about though!

i'm loving your story line!!! the kern/jade blooming relationship should throw a few curve balls at dolmas' plans and i'm glad to see i's "waking" kern up to his behavior to how it would feel to be on the receiving end of abuse.

i am soooo looking forward to ch. 6. lol if daylon wasn't "out for blood" before, he's going to be livid now...his mom AND ivy that close to death??? dolmas made a big...HUGE mistake, lol but then the insane have no clue! being a single mom and knowing how "crazy" my son can and has reacted it my "being in danger before', makes me shudder to think of how he'd react if both me and his girl were in that situation. dolmas had just signed his death certificate...slowly and painfully.

keep up the good work...awesome storyline..one i know i'll be rereading often!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ZOMG!!!!!

Plz hurry I cant wait 4 the next chapter!!!!!! Ahhhh this story has me on my toes!!!! Can't wait!!! Ur an awesome writter btw!!!! Keep the plot going! And I can't wait to see what happens with jade and kern!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Really enjoying this story.

Keep the chapters coming as quickly as you can!

Thanks for writing!

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

i really love how Kern is thinking about what he's been brought up to do. While I think the cruel person who hurt Ivy and his mom would't have changed and seemed so sweet and change suddenly, I think you having him find his mate in Jade was the perfect catalyst for him to have this major change of belief and heart. I look forward to how you work it out.

I just think that one week of no danger wasn't enough for Daylon to send his mate and mother, the two most important women in his life, off of the pack lands alone. It just didn't make sense and kinda seemed unlike him. I know you needed to put the danger in there but maybe sending a second and the second losing them or something would have been more realistic. I like things to make sense in a story and seem realistic. Daylong never would have risked them by sending them defenseless. Again, having the second lose them at the flea market and the girls thinking they were okay to go to lunch safely would have left them to get into the crash and still seemed more real. Overall, love the story and can't wait for more.

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
You know that I am

one of your biggest fans. This story rocks my friend. I love what you are doing with it and I love most of your characters. You evne do a great job at the developing the bad guy - lol. Please keep writing and post more - sooner than later - pretty please with sugar on top.

VjaxVjaxalmost 13 years ago
Very Nice

I look forward to more.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years ago
Soo

Oh so good, left me wanting more and by more I mean right now!

wow things are about to get ugly I can see it now.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
That dirty dog!

I hope that they can track this to Dolmas and have an excuse to take him out permanently!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done!!

Cannot wait for their continuing exploits. Sooner rather than later, I hope

PeachButterflyPeachButterflyalmost 13 years ago

Great read! Can't wait for the next chapter! You have me at extreme feelings of hate to the sweetest of love....truly enjoying this story...

WarDog143WarDog143almost 13 years ago
More, More, MORE!!

What more can I say. This one has got me hanging on the edge of my seat! The suspence is killing me! Personally after what Ivy did to Dolmas the first time, you think he would have learned his lesson, but there is that old saying about old dogs and new tricks. I can't wait for your next chapter!

vixenfurryvixenfurryalmost 13 years ago

i love this story! i really hope kern and caleb break away from their father and that caleb finds his mate and everything too! can't wait for the next chapter!

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 13 years ago
Super :-)

And now I have to wait like everyone else for the next chapter LOL Not happy about that hahahaha!

Another fabulous chapter! Can't wait to see the shit hit the fan in the next one.

Oh and I'm starting to lean towards not killing Ivy's brothers but Dolmas must die a slow and very painful death. I'm not normally so bloodthirsty but for him I'll make an exception :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Start

To what hopefully will become a nice long saga :)

Still confused on a couple of things, how do these werewolves fit in the modern world, how are they in human form different from most humans(eating habits, physical abilities etc), if they're in the modern era, why didn't Ivy's parents (mostly her step-father) get a paternity test if he doubted Ivy was his child, why did Ivy's previous alpha and pack allow the abuse, and when will Daylon address Ivy's fears of him being a "big bad aplha?" He said his reputation was well-founded and yet he hasn't killed anyone, even his mate's abusers.

I've a good idea of who Caleb's mate will be-hope I'm right

I like this series, however, the typos and and mix ups of pronouns and names ruin the flow for me

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaalmost 13 years ago
pure awesomeness :)

this story is amazing! I really hope Kern turns against his father and comes to look for June :)

Thank you for a great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best chapter yet!

I am loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter. It is so well-written and exciting and I'm looking forward to Kern getting up the courage to call Jade.

And Dolmas getting his comeuppance!

Jay

TorChaTorChaalmost 13 years ago
I hope You Know what happened??

That @ss Just tried to Kill the Packs Alpha Mate and mother,

You realize that Both the Father and Son are going to want to kill that @ss for what he Did! And that Could start a war Because of the way he Did it. I Hope that That @SS is Ready to Bleed Because If those two Do not Make his death Slow and Painful the Girls Will In such a Manner that I cannot State In here.

AshleyLovebookAshleyLovebookalmost 13 years ago
What the hell

I can't wait to they get that fool, but on this note I love the story,can't wait for the next chapter.

tiger_babe_05tiger_babe_05almost 13 years ago
Love it!

Soooo can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!

durabluedurabluealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Update

Hey everyone... Sorry, it's been a month now and I'm still not done with the next chapter. I hit a slight road block with it but I finally got it worked out. A few more days and I should be through then I'll send it to sleeplessgurl. I've never experienced writters block before, and I can tell you it's no fun!

~durablue

azzkicker4azzkicker4over 12 years ago

I CANNOT WAIT TIL THE NEXT CHAPTER I READ THIS STORY OVER AND OVER I JUST LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love, love, love, love, absolutely fucking love this series!

I've read the entire series, and I must tell you, you are doing an amazing job with this story! Please, please, please for the love of all that's right, keep this going! I'll be checking frequently for new stories. Keep it up!

Did I mention how amazing this series is?!

durabluedurablueover 12 years agoAuthor
Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that ch 6 was just submitted. It should be up on Thursday.

Thanks for hanging in there while I struggled through my first ever case of writers block!

Dura Blue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ohhhhhh

THANK GOD!

lillipslillipsover 12 years ago

I hope there will be more to this,the story is excellent and I'm enjoying it a lot. Please continue as quick as possible!!!

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
WOW

This story brings many memories too me, but the charecters are fantastic. Really liking this story and hoping for many more chapters. Great work.

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
Three things

1) Maybe Kern is trainable...

2) I love that Ivy has so much control over her big, supposedly uncontrollable wolf.

3) I wish I knew how to report a comment; the spam advertisement in the previous comment is just tacky.

LilMissQueenBLilMissQueenBabout 10 years ago
AMAZING

Love every bit theres nothing in any part of finding love i didnt love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hey durablue!

I love your stories!

Just one odd thing- I have this book called The Harvest: Journey's End by M. A. Church and your sex scene in the beginning was almost exactly like it....

Coincidence perhaps?

Anyway, for the rest, great job! I'm really enjoying the series so far... so now on to the next chapter!

:)

Heidi123Heidi123over 8 years ago

It just keeps getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have one slight problem with the crash sceen

You never specified if they where on a hill, so assuming that the mom is no longer using the gas in an attempt to stop, then when she used the emergency break, which locks up the axle, i think, then even going 40 mph she should have stopped just after the stop sign. Other than that great story so far!!!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Looks like Kern and his brother might be setting up for a heel-face turn. I'm in favor of that, nobody needs a 3-ass-hole family, one is enough.

RosilinRosilinalmost 3 years ago

Love the little southern idioms. I haven't read a story that used the "back 40" in forever. I'd swear you're from Alabama or Mississippi, maybe Louisiana, southern rural Georgia or the western Florida panhandle, but my guess is sweet ol' Alabama. Probably closer to the Gulf than the mountains, but not close, Parrot Heads have the same language, but more of a carefree attitude. Ive traveled alot down here and I'm sorry but the rest of the South just don't use all of the same speech patterns.

Love it so much.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 2 years ago

I can’t wait for someone to exterminate Dolmas. He would be one less c*** in the world as he said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous