Finding Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knight's finger stroked with soft touches that teased and elicited moans and a suckling mouth encased a nipple. The damsel's hips rose as a finger brushed her nerve center. Squeals of delight escaped as fingers pressed into her interior and stroked where no other had ever before.

She felt wave after wave of sweet ecstasy as her body heated up and her insides tightened. With a long, drawn out scream the dam burst as stars erupted in the damsel's eyes.

* * * *

Meg woke with a start; her body was hot, her t-shirt was bunched up around her hips and her center was throbbing like mad. Her mind registered that her body was in the throes of orgasm and she felt it slipping away. Flashes of her dream came back as she shoved her hands into her panties.

Two fingers went into her pussy, stroking, as fingers from her other hand rubbed her clit. The image of the knight's face from her dream flashed before her - it was Kate's face.

Her hips lifted and bucked as she drove herself higher, her fingers working furiously. Her muscles clenched, the orgasm hit and Meg came so hard that she squirted.

Afterward, as she lay limp and exhausted, Meg's mind could see the image of Kate looking down at her, a sexy smile on her lips.

"Fuck!" Meg gasped as she tried to catch her breath. The realization hit her like a ton of bricks. All this time and she hadn't allowed herself to see it. The closeness and friendship they shared. They were in sync on so many things. They worked well together, got along great and had common interests. It seemed that Kate was already there ... Meg had just been blind to it, to her feelings. It was now as clear as day to Meg.

Kate loved her and deep down she loved Kate too.

This story, Finding Love, is an original story. This story is copyright protected © by Dru_Druthers. No use, in whole or in part without the express written consent of the author, Dru_Druthers.

Dru_Druthers wishes to express her thanks to her beta reader. Without her editing, this story would not have been as good as it is. Any mistakes found are Dru_Druthers' alone

Lastly, Dru_Druthers expresses her thanks to two wonderful friends who supported her and her work.