Finding Love Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that is a lot. Would you like to go through and talk about each of them? Maybe we can sort through all of it," Vivian offered.

"Okay," Ari agreed.

"So my angel, talk to me about your feelings. You're sad, but why do you feel like that? Expand on it, express it, flesh it out for me so we both can understand it better," Vivian began. Ari nodded and thought for a long moment before she answered.

"I'm sad about how my parents reacted but also sad that I may never have a good relationship with them again. I think about the future and feel so much sorrow because I see us having a child and that child never having the joys of loving grandparents in its life. That then leads me to think that I meant so little to my father. Was I only a thing to use at his leisure, a possession to hold on to and not be allowed any happiness of my own?

"I feel enraged at that thought and angry too. I want to scream at him; my mother too, for letting him get away with it. I want so badly to tell him everything I've ever felt as a child growing up with him," Ari said frustrated.

"You did stand up to him on my behalf, which was just the sweetest thing ever. Thank you my angel, my Ari," Vivian said and softly kissed her. Ari deepened the kiss and moaned into Vivian's mouth.

Vivian pulled away reluctantly. "Not that I wasn't enjoying that but I think we need to finish talking first."

"Yes, I suppose so."

"So you mentioned ashamed and disgusted, care to add to those?"

"Yes. I was ashamed for the way he started drinking. He's been doing that for as long as I can remember."

"Alright, but why feel ashamed by that?"

"Because I know how he acts when he gets hammered. It's not pretty. Sometimes he acts like he's losing his mind. I didn't want you to see that and I felt ashamed that he's my dad."

"And the disgusted part?"

"He had no right to make racial slurs at you. It disgusted me. I mean I know we're different races but you're a person, the same as me. Plus you're beautiful and successful and all around just wonderful. When I look at you, even that first time, I just see you, nothing else."

"I know baby but I've faced discrimination because of my skin color before. Your father didn't say anything I haven't heard before," Vivian told her. Ari nodded her understanding.

"What about the relief and joy?"

"Oh yes Viv, I'm so relieved that it's all out in the open despite how they took it. Also joy because I'm free of my parents and their control over me. You're the only one I like to control me," Ari said in a sexy way, causing Vivian to grin broadly.

"Oh yes, and you enjoy it so much too, my sweet. However, you do know that it's all just us having fun in the bedroom and that's what makes it wonderful and special. I am dominant but not a Domme to want a sub all the time," Vivian said seriously.

"I know and I like that. I love that you're strong and can control things but don't all the time."

"Good. Now about your confusion?"

"I felt confused by everything I was feeling but now that we've gone through all of it, I feel better and I understand my own feeling, I'm much clearer and I'm also lighter than I was before. Does that make sense?"

"Angel, it makes perfect sense to me," Vivian answered.

"Good. Can we fool around now, please?" Ari asked, making Vivian laugh.

"Do you even need to ask my pet?" Vivian said as she tugged at Ari to climb on top of her.

Ari straddled her and leaned forward, her smaller breasts mashing against Vivian's larger ones. Vivian's hands caressed Ari's curves and settled on her ass as they kissed each other hungrily.

Vivian rolled them so she was on top and continued kissing Ari's lips then moving to her neck, nibbling softly and licking gently at Ari's skin. Ari was warm and tasted so sweet to Vivian.

She made her way south, spending a lot of time on Ari's large, sensual nipples. Then Vivian turned her body, placing them in a sixty nine position. Ari gladly attacked Vivian's pussy, lapping at the moisture she found there. Vivian was equally enraptured by the dew she found on Ari's folds and dove in eagerly, licking and sucking greedily.

Both women became distracted many times by the actions of her lover but pushed forward and soon they were writhing and squirming, almost delirious with pleasure.

Nursing Ari's clit and swiping it with her tongue gave Vivian the advantage over Ari and caused the younger woman to climax first. She shuddered and screamed into Vivian's mound as the orgasm took her, flooding Vivian's taste buds with her warmth.

When her mind cleared, Ari committed herself to making Vivian cum and pulled out every trick she had learned in their time together. Wetting a finger, she rimmed it around Vivian's puckered rosebud and slowly inserted it as she stabbed at Vivian's clit with her tongue.

"Yes, oh god Ari, right there, just like that lover," Vivian babbled as Ari took control of her body, playing her like a fine instrument. Vivian whined long and loud and exploded, her mind numbed by her orgasm, blocking out everything except the exquisite pleasure Ari was giving her.

They rested for a bit after their thorough, ardent lovemaking. Vivian turned her tired body so they could hold each other and bask in the afterglow. After a while they rose and showered. It was late afternoon and while wrapped in robes, Vivian ordered something to eat since they had missed lunch and were famished after their exertions.

Vivian had barely gotten off the phone when there was a loud pounding on their door. Ari stopped cold in her tracks as she recognized the voice that screamed through the door.

"You black bitch, open this door. Give me back my daughter you dyke whore." David's enraged voice screamed through the door.

"Ari, go into the bathroom and lock the door," Vivian ordered as she reached for the phone.

"But ..." Ari began but Vivian cut her off.

"Don't argue with me Ari, just go," Vivian said firmly as the string of expletives and insults continued through the door. Vivian dialed the front desk.

"Hello, this is Vivian Chase in room twenty two. There's someone trying to break into my room. He's screaming and cursing and I fear the safety of myself and my companion. Please call the police immediately. I will leave the line open so you can verify that he's still out there. Please tell the police to hurry." Vivian placed the receiver on the small table, leaving the line open as she said she would.

"Arianna, get out here right now. You little bitch, I'm your father and you'll do as I say. You cunt sucking fucking dyke, open this door and let Ari out," David continued to yell. Then there was a hard thump on the door as if he tried kicking it in.

Vivian went to her bag and pulled out her taser. She had bought it the day before their trip. Vivian wasn't going to take any chances where her safety and Ari's were concerned

"Mr. Mercer, please leave. You are not welcome here. The police have been called. If you continue to try and break in I will be forced to take actions to defend myself," Vivian said in a loud, clear voice. She remained calm, hoping that the door between them would be enough to keep him at bay but was at the ready to shoot if it came to that.

There was a loud crash and Vivian guessed that David had thrown his body against the door in an attempt to break it open. The noise made Ari come out of the bathroom.

"Viv?"

"Angel, it's going to be okay. I've called for help and we just have to stay calm until they get here."

"Why do you have a gun?"

"It's only a taser. It won't kill anyone just disable them. Now please darling, go back to the bathroom and stay there. It's you he's after and if he breaks in I don't know what he might do."

While they were talking, David continued to slam against the door. Suddenly it gave way and only the chain lock kept it semi-closed. Ari screamed as her father launched himself once more. The door flew open as the chain broke and David stumbled into the room.

Vivian grabbed Ari and pulled the frightened woman behind her. David's face was still showing the after effects of the pepper spray; his eyes were still slightly swollen and red.

"You black bitch. Did you think you could take Arianna from me? She's my mine; she belongs to me," David said angrily. He reeked of alcohol, his words slurring and his balance wavering.

"Ari isn't going anywhere with you, Mr. Mercer. You are clearly drunk and a danger to her. I will not allow you to hurt her anymore," Vivian said firmly.

"Who the fuck do you think you are you fucking cunt sucking whore. You turned my daughter into a goddamn lesbian. She was a good girl before you. I'm taking her back where she belongs," David said and staggered towards them. He didn't get far as Vivian raised her taser and fired.

The two prongs stabbed him squarely in the chest and Vivian let loose the barrage of volts. Unconscious, David collapsed, and his body jerked as the current went through him. When Vivian was sure he had had enough, she stopped and dropped the gun.

Ari was crying hard. Vivian took her in her arms and held her just as the police arrived.

* * * *

Vivian and Ari were questioned while David was taken to the hospital. Because of his actions he was arrested for breaking and entering as well as drunken and disorderly conduct. Both crimes were only misdemeanor offences and it was unlikely he would get any jail time.

Vivian wasn't in any trouble for using the taser since she was protecting herself and Ari from a hostile and possibly dangerous person. Having the hotel's phone operator's version of what was overheard, along with a few other occupants at the hotel, helped verify Vivian's side of things.

She and Ari moved to another room for the duration of their stay.

Vera came to see them briefly. She apologized for what happened and wished Ari well. Vera knew that as much as she loved her daughter she would stay with David, for the sake of the business if nothing else. Her decision meant that she and Ari would never be close again.

Vera regretted it but felt it was the only choice she could make. Ari would be happy in her new life and Vera would be content to stay in the business she helped build from the ground up.

Ari cried over her mother's decision, but understood and couldn't fault her for it. Her mother had her priorities and Ari had hers. When she told Vivian about her feelings on the situation, Vivian understood and agreed.

"Yes, your mother did what she needed to do, and now you will do what you need to. We have each other and it will be enough; our love is enough. I love you Ari. You are my heart, my life, my everything," Vivian said and held Ari close.

"I love you too Vivian and you are my everything too."

With a final look at her childhood hometown Ari closed the door on her past. She would try and connect with her sister but there was nothing left for her in this place. It was time to return home.

Chapter 41

Kate and Meg's life was now much different in the office than it was before. They had always had a closeness between them because of their friendship and special working relationship. Now they had even more reason to be close. Kate loved that she could now hug and kiss Meg at any given moment. It was both joyous and distracting for the both of them.

"Kate, if you keep doing that we'll never get any work done," Meg said at one point as Kate cornered her in her office while she was putting away some files.

"I can't help it lover, I've wanted to be able to do this forever," Kate told her and pouted.

"I know and I do love that we can but we have to work too," Meg said seriously before kissing Kate.

Somehow they managed to restrain themselves for the rest of the day and the week that followed.

Their nights were spent together in quiet comfort, either at Kate's place or Meg's. They still abstained from sex but enjoyed a lot of kissing and heavy petting.

Kate planned to go to Serafina's on Friday night. She wanted to reconcile with Vivian and repair their friendship and perhaps even rekindle her friendship with Ari.

Meg was happy that Kate was going to try. She knew how much Vivian meant to Kate and hoped things would work out. However, Meg had problems of her own. She had yet to tell anyone in her life about Kate and kept putting it off.

Kate wasn't worried. She knew this was big step and knew Meg would do it when the time was right.

* * * *

Meg had opted to stay home while Kate visited Serafina's. As usual the place was packed; wall to wall with ladies. Kate stopped at the bar for a beer as she surveyed the crowd, looking for Vivian or Ari.

She spotted the pair on the dance floor, sensually moving together to the music. The sight of them brought back memories of when she was Vivian's girl and they used to dance like that. She smiled and continued to watch, waiting for the song to end.

Vivian spotted her first over Ari's shoulder. She did a double take at seeing her long time friend and past lover.

Kate looked happy, happier than Vivian had ever remembered her looking, even when they were together. Instantly Vivian knew that Kate had gotten her girl; the girl she had been dreaming of for years.

"Kate's here. I think she and Meg have gotten together," Vivian said casually over the music to Ari.

"What?" Ari asked and spun quickly to search for Kate. Their eyes met over the distance and Ari could see Kate's apprehension at being seen.

"Oh my god, you're right. She's practically glowing," Ari said and smiled brightly.

Viv took Ari's hand and they made their way to Kate. Kate wondered how Vivian would react to her showing up. Any concern melted when Vivian pulled her old friend into a massive hug.

"Darling, I'm so happy for you," Vivian signed when she broke the hug.

"What?" Kate began.

"Come, let's go to my office where we can talk," Vivian signed.

Kate was speechless at Vivian's greeting. After the way Kate had spoken to her, argued with her, she had expected Vivian to be more distant with her, not so warm and friendly.

Kate followed them through the crowd to the quiet of the office. Once inside, Vivian began.

"Not exactly the reception you were expecting was it darling?" Vivian signed, grinning at Kate.

"No it wasn't," Kate admitted.

"Of course not. You thought I'd be mad, upset. Maybe I'd be bitter and toss you out on your ass?"

"Yeah, that's kinda how I thought it would go," Kate said.

"Well I was going to do just that darling, but then I thought about it and if I did that, then I wouldn't be able to tell you blatantly that I told you so." Vivian's laugh was almost a cackle. "Nor would you be able to apologize and grovel for my forgiveness," Vivian continued with a smirk.

"Yes, you did tell me and you were right. I apologize, Vivian, for my actions, for all that I said to you," Kate told her remorsefully.

"Yes, and?" Vivian prodded with a wicked grin.

"And if you think I'm going to grovel, you must be out of your mind," Kate finished, making Vivian laugh loudly.

"Yes! That's my dear friend! You apologize, admit when you're wrong but won't take any crap that's shoveled at you. I'm so happy you're back, Kate," Vivian exclaimed happily and then hugged her again.

"Also, I'm sorry about how everything happened. I truly never meant to hurt you and I'm sorry that I did but I'm not sorry about the end result," Vivian said when the hug ended.

Through it all, Ari had remained silent and was taking it all in. When Vivian was finished speaking Kate turned to Ari.

"I also wanted to say that despite how things wound up with us, I did enjoy our time together. I can honestly say that I'm happy for you and the love you've found with Vivian.

"I watched you two on the dance floor just now and I can see it. You are beautiful together and I should have seen it from the start. You two belong together just like Meg and I do," Kate signed and smiled brightly at them.

"Oh Kate, thank you," Ari said with tears in her eyes and hugged Kate. Vivian smiled and pulled a tissue from the box on her desk for Ari. The sweet, sentimental moment passed and Vivian offered drinks.

"So where is Meg tonight?" Ari asked as Vivian poured some wine for them.

"She stayed at home. She's still getting used to being a lesbian and wasn't ready to come to the club. I'll bring her by when she's up to it."

"Yes, and we must have dinner together when she is ready to socialize. Plus we must have Jade and Terry along too. They were both very instrumental in this whole thing," Vivian said.

"Yes, if it wasn't for Terry, I wouldn't have had the courage to face my feelings," Ari told them.

"True, and Jade was the one who gave Meg the push to follow her heart," Vivian added.

"Yup, Meg told me about that so some thank yous are definitely in order," Kate agreed. "It'll be a while though, because Meg still has to tell her parents about the 'new' her," Kate continued.

"That is going to be quite the experience. My angel just told her parents."

"And how did they take it?" Kate asked.

"Bad doesn't even come close to defining it," Ari replied. "Honestly, my mom was okay enough about it but my dad flipped out. It was an ugly scene. I hope Meg's folks take it better," Ari said.

"So do I. However not all of us can have Kate's luck in parents," Vivian signed.

"Yeah, Logan and I really did get lucky. My parents accepted us without any fuss."

"I was with Ari when she told her parents; are you going to go with Meg?" Vivian asked.

"We haven't talked too much about it. When the time comes, we'll make a decision. If she wants me to go with her, I will; if not then that's fine too," Kate said.

They chatted some more, the conversation flowing smoothly. Any awkward feelings that might have been present disappeared as three friends regained what they feared might have been lost to them.

* * * *

While Kate was with Vivian and Ari, Meg had made a decision to take her first step into letting her two worlds come together. She called her friend Jenna and asked if she could come by. Jenna agreed and was very curious about a visit that was on such short notice.

As was her custom, Meg hugged her long time friend and offered her a glass of wine. They sat and caught up briefly. Meg was nervous and unsure of how to even open the topic but Jenna knew her old friend well.

"So Megs, what's going on?" Jenna asked.

"What do you mean?" Meg countered trying to buy a little time to gather her thoughts.

"Girl please, I've known you what? Ten years? I can read you like a book. Something's up with you otherwise you wouldn't have called me here so suddenly. So spill doll. What's going on?"

"Okay, I um, have something to tell you. Some news about something and I don't know how you're going to take it," Meg began, choosing her words carefully and stalling at the same time.

"Well how bad can it be? Is it about you?"

"Yes."

"Did you kill someone?"

"No! Of course not," Meg answered.

"Are you knocked up?" Jenna asked with a grin.

"Jesus, no, and why would you be grinning if I was?"

"Oh, well it would mean you were getting some."

"Lord, is that all you can think of?"

"Alright, alright. Tell me, what is it? Just say it Meg. Whatever it is I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is."

Meg blew out a deep breath she was holding and took the plunge.

"Jenna, I'm in love with a woman."

"Really? You're in love with a woman," Jenna repeated, her voice showing that she didn't believe what Meg had said.

"Yes Jen, I am."

"Okay. How long have you known this?"

"I just recently figured it out," Meg replied.

"So you're telling me that after being straight for all of your life, you've suddenly awakened to the fact that you're a lesbian?"