All Comments on 'Finding My Way Home Ch. 03'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago

Good turn for the story, to not let him keep pining for Lily, who has her head so far up her posterior that she can't see the sky. No doubt Lily is going to figure out why Cindy is so cheerful and have a change of heart, but maybe Jon's future is with Cindy, or even Rhonda, although there seemed to be no spark between them, only some shared fond memories. It is interesting that you chose Cindy who works in the diner as that puts the two women in close proximity a lot of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story so far.

at least he moved on realizing lily had other problems she did not deal with very well.

this is a niece guy who women seem to drop there drawers for on the first date, is this the way it is today? Im sure he will get back with lily and he will use that gun to protect her from her ex and his brother. that is probably the reason she will not date him to protect him from there criminal behavior.

john1946john1946about 12 years ago
Good story

Nice to meet a new lady and reaquaint with an old one. Could really be an interesting story. Sure heading that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story, wrong information

The story was very good and I enjoyed it. What caught my attention though was your discussion of hollow point versus full metal jacket rounds. The information you provided on that was incorrect.

A relatively common 9mm round will penetrate sheetrock and studs and go out of the house whether it is hollow point or full metal jacket. This has been proven over and over , yet the perception still exists that a FMJ round is not suitable for defensive use in a home. No handgun of any size will always stop in wall material. 9mm may stop more easily because of its subsonic nature, but it is not guaranteed. A better choice for home defense is a shot gun. It has more power than any handgun even with bird loads and will effectively stop in sheetrock. If you doubt that look up the cartridge balistics of either weapon. After that, you may not use a 9mm for anything other than shooting rabbits and squirels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

whatever you do, don't have him go back to Lily, she doesn't deserve him.

virago920virago920about 12 years ago
Keep moving

leave Lily somewhere in the past she obviously has many years of counseling before being ready for a relationship. Anon the FMJ round was developed for battle field use to wound a person (1 wounded + 2 to carry off field = 3 solders out of action) FMJ not a home defense round, shotgun in it's legal ( not sawed off) form not a close quarters weapon & bird shot will go thru a luan panel door as well as sheet rock and come out the other side capable of killing small animals & children.

Back to the story find Him a new love interest or have Cindy or Rhonda fall for Him. Lily much messed up in the head for years to come. To bring Lily back to dating level would require at least 10 years of story. BORING

JensensloverJensensloverabout 12 years ago

Forget Lily, she is far too much work, her problems are going to stick around the rest of her life and he doesn't need her shit.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
More Bucks family

In Ch. 3. Jon get his Firearms Owners ID Card, gets a good deal on a used SigSauer in 9 mm. He also buys hollow point Ammo and some full metal jacketed bullets for range use. If he needs to he will shoot. sqhead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not true

I dont know who made the saying up about there being no such thing as a bad blowjob.I guess they and you havent been with a lot of women.I have and I can tell you now that at least 4 or 5 I had to stop because it hurt to much.all most all the were others were great. ron from the usa

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

less descriptive sex scenes and more about "finding my way home" and Lily. Really, trying to date Lily but dating and having sex with her co-worker? How low can a guy, or woman go?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
1699 Followers
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES