Finding Myself Ch. 01: Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

     He finally sat on the edge of the bed panting, and laid my head on his thigh, still enjoying the scent of his balls. It was then I realized that my own juices were literally pooling on the floor. He didn't seem to care, and I know I certainly didn't. We sat like for perhaps five to ten minutes until I noticed his dick would start to twitch every now and then as I breathed on it. I took this as the signal I had been waiting for. His flaccid dick was about five inches long, and I easily engulfed the whole of it into my mouth. It wasn't long before he was hard again.

     "Fuck me Jake." I stated flatly.

     "Don't you want to take off your dress?"

     I laid down on his bed and spread my legs. "No." I hiked the bottom of the skirt up a bit so I could spread my legs further and give him an even better view. "Fuck me now." He bent down as if to begin licking me and I crossed my legs. "Fuck me with your cock or not at all," I said somewhat sternly. "Please," now more begging-like. He smiled and happily shucked the jeans off his ankles. I knew he wasn't a huge fan of eating pussy, and I didn't want to wait any longer.

     He crawled up onto the bed between my legs and began to position himself. The hair on his legs rubbed against my smooth inner thighs reigniting my need for his cock. I reached down and grabbed his cock, pushing my hips up towards it. Getting the hint he lowered himself down until his head just parted my lips.

     "You're a virgin?" He asked doubtfully.

     "Yes," I panted. "Now please, take my cherry and fuck me!"

     "Okay, but it may hurt. I'm going to go slow."

     And slowly he did go. I kept expecting pain, but it never came. I just felt pressure; an intense pleasurable pressure inside me that felt as though it was growing towards my stomach. As he pushed deeper the pressure continued to increase and I could feel him rubbing against the insides of my pussy. Sliding ever so slowly forward, filling me, touching ever part of my inner being. I began shaking and moaning.

     "Are you okay?"

     "Yes," I hissed. "Don't... stop."

     Still looking uncertain, but not letting that stop him, he gave one quick final shove and he was all the way in.

     "Huhhnnnnggh!" A deep moan came forcibly through my throat. I was no longer in control. "Fast," I panted. "Hard... now.. Jake...Now."

     He obliged and I lost myself with him. I came and came and came, and screamed. I thrust my hips at him and moved in circles, gripped at his back, raked at his back with my nails. Gyrated and squirmed in every way as he pushed into me over and over. He was inside me, beyond being close to me, or with me, he was in my being inside my body; a part of me. I wrapped my legs around him as best I could and hung on to his neck with my hands. My back arched and flexed over and over as I had a seemingly endless orgasm. I was yelling incoherent sounds as his cock ceaselessly rocked back and forth through my insides, filling me, pulling out, emptying me, shoving back as hard as he could filling me, ramming my clit, pounding my insides as hard as he could. The pressure vibrated within me moving outward tingling through my spine into parts of me I never knew could exist.

     A whisper scream from somewhere in reality came through to my orgasm addled mind, "I'm coming Julia!" It didn't make sense at first, but the pressure, the thrusts, the hard slamming against my pubic bone, his balls slapping into my ass, told me more than his words. "I'm..." I clenched him with my legs and squeezed. "gonna...." I pulled him as close to me with my arms as I could. Every muscle in my body was tensing, my pussy was pulsing around his cock, squeezing, loosening, squeezing. The pressure increased, I felt a tingling feeling. "Cumuhhhh... uhhh. Hhuuuh.ha... ah..." his cum was inside me and he collapsed onto my body, my tits pressing into him, his crotch pressing into mine, his breathing in my ear, and our scent mingling into his sheets.

     After my orgasms resided, and Jake lay on top of me still, both of us quietly breathing into the other, my mind wandered. I had read that some women can actually feel when a man comes inside of them. I knew that I could feel his cock swell slightly, but beyond that there was only a tingling sensation. I didn't 'feel' any spurts, or any additional heat, or some mind shattering shotgun style explosion against the walls of my pussy. But I didn't need that. He came in me, and was still inside me, and that was all I needed.

     After a while we cleaned up, and still naked, cuddled in his bed.

     Morning rolled around, and knowing I couldn't put it off any longer, I rolled over and looked at him.

     "Jake."

     "What?"

     "I want to have a relationship with you. You're the first man I ever fucked and it was amazing and I want you to give it to me again, and again, every night."

     "That would be great."

     "But there is something I need to tell you."

     "What?" He sat up on one elbow and looked at me worried.

     "Do you remember a man named Mark? You went to college with him, were roommates?"

     "Yeah?" He looked at me very doubtfully, concern all across his face. "What about him?"

      I paused, afraid for a moment, but I knew it was too late to tunr back or continue lying to him.

     "I'm Mark."

12