Finding Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,746 Followers

The dark figure considered for a moment. 'Very well. I don't normally do this, but if you don't believe me then I'll show you.' He crossed his arms and closed his eyes and sort of screwed up his face, a bit like I do if I'm trying to squeeze one out to piss off Cassie. But instead of blowing off he sort of collapsed inwards as if he was being sucked off by a Black Hole, and before my very eyes he was reduced to particles of dust again that swirled briefly in a little cloud before rocketing back into the jug.

'Fuck' I said again, perhaps with even more conviction.

Looking back at that moment I should have said something clever but I just stood there with my mouth open and stared at the jug. I could hear tinny clanking noises from inside it, and a bright light suddenly speared from the top to illuminate my titty pictures on the wall. And then there was the puff of dust again and the shimmering, dancing cloud of particles that finally re-ordered themselves into Ackbow, or whatever his frigging name was.

'Jesus!'

'Well, no,' he said modestly, and shot the cuffs of his expensive white shirt. 'Just me.' He regarded my face with dark eyes. 'Now do you believe me?'

I backed up until my legs contacted the chair in the corner and sat down, my mind spinning. A fucking Genie! Something that every kid has read stories about, but hardly the stuff of reality. Perhaps Cassie had tried to poison me and this was a side effect. Perhaps my constant wanking had weakened my brain. Perhaps -

'Well?' he prompted.

I gathered my wits. There was only one way to test this, and that was to play along with his game. I nodded, my eyes on his face. 'Yes, I do. I don't get it Ackburg, but I'll go along with it for a while. Why me, though?'

He laughed, his teeth like small bar fridges against his dark complexion. 'Ali...just Ali. Ackbar is my family name - well, part of it. You wouldn't want to know the rest. It sounds like Meercats fuc- um, mating. Do you mind if I sit down?'

I waved a weak invitation and he sat on the edge of my bed with a distasteful glance at the stained grey sheets. 'Why you?' he repeated, 'because you had the lamp. You rubbed it, and I came.'

I was very familiar with that concept so it sort of rang my bell, so to speak. His mention of coming also reminded me the jism on the bathroom mirror that Cassie was probably examining right about now. Perhaps he could fix that.

'So what's the deal, um, Ali?' I asked.

'I'm bound to offer you three wishes.'

'And when they are done?'

'I'll ask you to move my lamp somewhere and I will take my leave.'

'Right.' I thought about it. The guy was clearly certifiable but he was clever, I'd give him that. Still, what did I have to lose?

'I'd like the biggest dick in the world.' I said firmly.

He looked at me for a moment. 'Is that your first command?'

'Yes.'

'Let me see it. I need to understand the challenge.'

'Pardon?'

'I need to see your current...assets. Just a quick look.'

Well, talking to the guy was one thing but showing him my equipment was another. Perhaps he batted for the other side, or something. On the other hand, I was keen to have it done.

'You won't move from the bed?' I asked cautiously.

'No.' A little smile crossed his lips. 'I promise.'

'Right.' I stood up and dropped my pants and watched his eyes widen a little.

'Ah! Well. You want a bigger one.'

'Yes.'

'The biggest in the world.'

'Yep.'

'Are you sure you don't want a different wish? Something easier, perhaps, like - well - like bringing the dinosaurs back from extinction or getting Ms Theron to give you head?'

I covered myself up. 'Fuck you, Ali.'

'Sorry.' He laughed lightly. 'I haven't had much opportunity to make jokes with someone in a long time. Really, you're not that small and I can fix it.'

'Right.' My curiosity was piqued. 'So you've seen smaller?'

'Most assuredly. On many, many occasions. You see many strange things if you wonder through space and time. I have certainly seen diminutive appendages. On small children, pigmies, circus frea -' he stopped suddenly as he saw my expression. 'Never mind, Tony Wilson. Um - does it work?'

'It's just Tony,' I said wearily, 'and yes, it does work.'

He nodded. 'Very well. There's really nothing to worry about...we'll just expand things a bit. How big did you say?'

'The biggest in the world.'

'Are you sure?'

I thought about it. All of my life I'd been tiny and now, if this lunatic was capable of doing what he said, I could change that. I'd be the object of desire. I could work in the Porn Industry. Women would flock to me, desperate to try me out, to see if I would fit into their wet, horny little pussies. In a few short years Tony Wilson would be remembered, no, revered for his enormous cock. I stood at the brink of fame and fortune and endless fucking beyond my wildest dreams.

For a moment I hesitated. What if it hurt? What if the guy was a homicidal maniac and I ended up with something even smaller? What if it got big but it wouldn't work? My mind quavered. I opened my mouth to say no, I wasn't sure - but then a little saying my Mum kept quoting popped into my head. For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: 'It might have been.'

'Yes,' I responded.

Ali bobbed his head. 'It is done,' he said quietly.

I pulled aside my pants and peered downwards. Percy was nestled like a little worm.

'It hasn't changed! You haven't done it.'

He shrugged. 'It will,' he said, 'when you use it next time. It is like - how you say - Jack's Beanstalk. It must be watered before it can sprout to a giant size stalk.'

'Well then, I'll just stick it under the shower -'

'No, no. I mean watered with the juices of a woman.'

I didn't remember Jack's beanstalk being doused in pussy juice in any of the stories I'd read as a kid, but anything involving girly cream sounded good so I let it pass.

'Now the others,' Ali continued. 'Tell me the other two commands and release me.'

For the first time a little sense crept into my head. Why rush? Tomorrow I'd fuck Rebecca Armitage half to death to teach her a lesson, and then I'd think about the other commands. 'Later,' I said. 'Perhaps tomorrow.'

He turned his eyes on me. 'That is not the deal, Tony. I demand you tell me the other two and release me.'

'Really? Well, Ali Ackbar the twenty third, go and suck my rosy red cock! And before you ask, no, that's not a command. You owe me two, buddy, and there isn't a statute of limitations on the deal so I'll let you know when I'm ready.'

For a moment a blaze of anger flared in the dark eyes but I was already turning away, so I didn't see it. And because my head was filled with visions of fucking Bec, I didn't give a moment's thought to the utter stupidity of pissing off a Genie who can do things to your dick just by looking at it.

***

She picked it up on the third ring. 'Jules Pipe and Tool Works, Bec speaking.' Her voice-at-work voice. I'd laughed when I first heard her say it, thinking that Jules must be quite a guy to have his secretary boast about him like that, but then I figured he was probably a sad old fart who didn't realise what his company name sounded like.

'Bec! It's Tony Wilson. I -'

Her voice changed, the timbre shifting to become sly. 'Tiny! Well, I didn't think I'd be hearing from you again!' She laughed, a cruel little sound of derision rather than humour. 'So do you want me to come to another bar with you?'

My balls contracted slightly at the thought. 'Well, no, um - actually, Bec, I'm calling you about that. You see, you were right. The fact that I was born like that and have no control over the size of my dick is no excuse. I understand your anger, Bec - someone of your, um - appetite deserves -'

'Appetite!' she hissed. The volume of her voice had dropped but the venom count was off the clock. 'Are you saying I'm a slut?!'

'No, no, Bec! I promise! No, I didn't mean that. I meant - er, that someone as beautiful as you deserves the very best! I - um, I failed that test, Bec, and I deserved your scorn. But I've fixed it. I think you'll be impressed - no, astounded at the change, and I'd like to show you -'

'You've fixed your dick?' she said. The pitch of her voice had returned to normal, so I guess my flattery had worked. I imagined her at her desk, her voice low and her eyes on her bosses door in case he came out and found her talking about cocks in company time. And not stop cocks, either.

'You've fixed your dick?' she repeated and this time there was incredulity in her tone.

'That's right. It's - um - huge. I know you'll be impressed.'

There was a long pause on the end of the line and I could hear the hiss of static. And then she laughed - a shrill cackle as cruel as a surgeon's scalpel.

'Well, Tony, that I have to see!' she chortled. 'Fixed your dick indeed! That's a good one! Well, Titanic Tony, bring it around to my place tonight, why don't you. And bring your balls in a barrow behind you.' She laughed at her stunning wit. 'Shall we say, um, seven o'clock? My folks will be out for ten minutes or so, but that will be plenty of time for you,' and there was a click as the phone was put down.

*

Bec lives about twenty minutes from my place and as I pedaled there on my pushbike I must admit I was apprehensive. Close inspection of Percy revealed no change, and all I had was the word a guy who lived in a gravy boat. Still, the worst that could happen was she'd get shrill again, but there was an even chance of getting a bit and I figured those odds were good.

I propped my bike up against a tree in the front garden and walked up the pathway. There was no car in the carport, which was a good sign - I knew from experience that parents away invariably meant that Bec was open to suggestions.

Just as I raised my hand to rap on the door there was a low call from the bushes to the right. 'Pssst! Tony!'

I turned and peered into the darkness to see Bec's face peering around the side of the house.

'Over here!' she smiled as I walked over. 'My sister's home,' she explained. 'You haven't met Samantha, have you?'

'I don't think so.'

'Lucky you.' She took my hand and literally led me down the garden path, through the side gate to the gazebo in the back garden. 'She's a frigging nightmare,' she whispered, 'like, you know, her idea of a good time is to watch The Sound of Music six times in a row, and she thinks her pussy is for pissing through. She's really fucking cramping my lifestyle.'

I digested this bit of information. Sam Armitage sounded as much fun as a floater in a swimming pool, but at least it meant Bec was pissed off at someone other than me. We reached the gazebo and she sat down in the love seat and looked at me. I could see her eyes shining in the dim garden lights. 'So, where's this great big dick?' she asked.

'Well...um, before I show you I need to explain.'

She laughed and sat back. 'So, explain, lover boy.'

Bec might not be the brightest spark on the planet but I knew the Genie bit wouldn't work, so I launched into my alternative story. 'I - well, I've been undergoing this hormone treatment, right - you know, for people with my...problem. It's experimental...a medical breakthrough. They've just got certification for human trials and I got selected with six others.'

She screwed up her face. 'Human trials? So what did they test it on before?'

'Rabbits.'

'And did it work?'

'Sure. They were rigged like donkeys by the time they finished.'

She nodded sagely, as if rabbits with enormous dongs were an acceptable concept. 'So let's see, Tony.'

'Well, there's just one problem.'

'Ah! She leaned forward. 'So here it comes, right. It didn't work on you.'

'Well, no - I mean, I don't know. It only works when the person has sex.'

'So you still have a little dick?'

'For the moment.'

'And you want sex with me to see if it gets bigger?' she grasped the concept quickly.

'Yes. And it will, Bec - I'm sure. And we are talking huge.'

There was a long silence. I could see her regarding me, her face expressionless. The silence dragged on and I could see that it hadn't worked.

'Tony.' Her voice was level.

'Yes Bec.'

'That's the most ridiculous fucking story I've ever heard.'

'It's true. Those rabbits were really rigged.'

She looked at me like I was an idiot. 'Do you know what I was doing before you came around?'

'Er - no.'

'I was in my room tying to stay out of sight of Sam. I was watching porn.'

'I'm very happy for you. That's my favourite -'

'Shut up,' she said wearily. 'So I was watching this guy with a dick like a truncheon. There was close ups of it...like, it filled the whole computer screen - a beautiful, thick, meaty cock.' Her voice was wistful. 'And there was this chick lowering herself on it and it was sliding ever so slowly into her, stretching it open...it was lovely. And I was on my bed as horny as a nun, thinking of what it would be like to have that jammed up my clout. And then you arrive, with your little dick and some crappy story -'

'You could find out, Bec. I will be like that guy.'

'You'd better be right, Tony. If I find out that you've done this to trick me I'll publish pictures of your little worm all over the internet with your name tattooed on it. It's a good job you've got a short name.'

'So you'll do it?'

'Sure. I need a root, even if it's a bad one.' She stood up. 'We'll do it here. We can't go inside in case prissy little Sam dies of a heart attack at the thought anyone fucking in the house.' She lifted her top and slipped it off in a single fluid movement followed by her skirt, and a moment later she was kneeling on the love seat with her thighs slightly apart. 'So what's keeping you?' she asked.

I have to tell you that Bec Armitage has a great body. She might be generous in handing it around, but it is still fucking gorgeous and as I ripped off my clothes I spent a few moments admiring it. My eyes were accustomed to the light by then and I could see the cheeks of her bum shining in the ambient light. Each one was a study in perfection - perhaps not quite as trim as Rachel Pudney's, but still awesome. A little dimple marked the point where each buttock swelled out, round and creamy and smooth, curving gracefully round to the little crease at the top of each thigh before dipping to the cleft between them. It was shrouded in shadow but there was enough light to see the lips of her sex peeping out like a little harbour in a sea of perfumed flesh, and the darker puckered opening above it like a one-eyed sentinel guarding her treasure.

Bec shifted a little. 'Come on, Tony. I need -'

But I was there. My little guy was up like a trooper and in one slick movement I plunged into her, hearing the soft wet slurp of her twat as she swallowed me. My hands were on her hips, reveling in the firmness of her flesh and the feel of her body around me.

'Ah...fuck! Ah, that's nice,' she murmured.

'Nice' is an unkind word when you're having sex, but I was used to it. I began to pump, slowly. My size means I can't withdraw much, but the feeling was still intense and her sighs gave me encouragement that even though Percy wasn't any bigger, she was still enjoying it. 'How's that?' I asked.

'Ah - ah, that's good. That's really nice,' she said. 'You feel quite...normal, Tony.'

I glanced down and saw my cock sawing in and out of her pussy. There was no doubt about it, the shaft was bigger. It was gleaming in the light and I could see the lips of her pussy sort of dragging on it each time it moved. Last time I fucked her I had to wave it around to touch the sides, but now it felt snug.

'It does, doesn't it.'

'Ah - fuck, yes! Yes, that's good, Tony!' She grunted and thrust her bum out a bit more. 'Go faster!'

I seized her hips and plunged into her. The porn she'd been watching upstairs must have been good because she was spectacularly wet. It was oozing around the shaft and a sheen of it covered the tops of her thighs. My cock felt tighter still now and I examined it as I pumped, noting the girth and the thickness of the bulging veins on the shaft. I seemed to be standing a little further back, too, and I could feel the head touching something inside her.

Bec started moaning as I sawed into her. 'Ah, ah...Jesus, Tony!' Her voice was breathless. 'God, what are you doing to me?'

'It's getting bigger, Bec. I told you it would.'

'Fuck...yes. I feel it. Fuck! Ah, easy...go easy!'

But I couldn't go easy. I'd never had a root like this before and I hammered into her, reveling in the tight grip of her greasy, slippery flesh. And it wasn't just that it was tight...it was the length of my strokes, too - delicious, incredible, multiple inches of my shaft sliding inexorably in and out of her...the crimp of her vulva clasping me all the way in and all the way out. And my balls felt bigger too: they were swinging wildly with each thrust, bashing against the soft white flesh of her thighs with soft meaty thumps.

'Jesus!' she moaned. 'Ah, fuck, Tony. You're splitting me open.'

The tightness of her cunt was spectacular. It seized my shaft in an iron grip, rippling and crimping with every thrust. I could see the shaft now, huge and dark and as thick as my forearm, and I saw that only half was inside her. Her vulva was stretched as tight as a banjo string and beads of white froth glistened around our point of union, little flecks splattering over her buttocks.

She reached back and gripped my thighs, limiting the depth of my strokes, but it didn't matter. I could feel the head battering something deep in her body, bruising the tender flesh of her insides, and I could feel the beginning of my orgasm rising in my brain. I heard her moaning, begging me to stop, but I couldn't...it was glorious...so fucking tight! And so I ploughed into her with renewed vigour and her little whimpers and moans spurred me on, and the tempest of my cum churned in my balls until I could deny it no more.

With a final lunge I buried myself as deep as I could. Bec let out a shriek and her hands fluttered over my thighs to try and push me back, but I was skewered inside her and her pussy locked around me like a bitch clasping a dog. My balls contracted in a sudden spasm and a torrent of cum sped down the long, slippery shaft to burst inside her. It was incredible - not so much jets of jism, but spine shattering, mind blowing waves of it, like ocean rollers breaking on the reef of her cunt in a maelstrom of white, churning frothy sperm. She was moaning underneath me, her body still and her legs askew and her twat stretched tight around my great, pulsing shaft that throbbed and bucked and twitched as it unloaded into her. Ah, fuck, it was good!

And at last it was done, and for a moment I was unable to move. I could feel her twitching around me, her grip as tight as a rubber band. Her hands fluttered weakly, gesturing, begging me to withdraw, so I stepped back. For a moment it seemed locked inside her and then the great shaft slithered free and bobbed like a python between my legs, the head huge and red and glistening and long strands of cum drooling from its tip. And as I stood there a geyser of sperm spurted from her twat to splatter over the floor of the gazebo and to drench her thighs and the back of her legs.

'Wow!' I said. 'Shit, Bec! You didn't by any chance have any of that already inside you when I arrived?'

She turned her head and looked at me weakly. 'Fuck you, you bastard! You split me open, and then drowned me!' Her eyes fell on my cock, and her voice rose an octave. 'Holy crap, Tony! Jesus...look at that!'

My cock was still growing - not up, as in stiff, but out, like a great spare leg sprouting from between the two I already had. I could feel the penile flesh sort of popping and creaking, a bit like when you pull your knuckles to crack them, and it twitched and trembled as it grew. The shaft was thicker than my arm now, and the head was almost touching the ground. I stepped back in alarm but of course it was attached to me. The movement caused it to stir briefly, and the tip grazed the rough concrete floor.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,746 Followers