Finding Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped the vase with a crash and it shattered on the hard wooden floor. I could see the motes of dust flung upward from the impact and pieces of china flying across the room in slow motion: jagged shards of blue and white and red, spinning, spinning like my racing heart. I could see her eyes gazing into mine, filled with the same compelling emotion as me - to be united as one, to copulate as quickly as we could. Her hands fluttered to my face and she leaned forward and kissed me, her lips soft on mine and her breath as sweet as honey.

'Ah, Tony,' she whispered. 'God, I need you.'

I took her hand and she led me to the back room, and as we walked I realised that Ali had somehow doubled up on the deal...she was supposed to become infatuated with me, not both of us with each other. I wondered idly what other little tricks he had pulled, or whether the second effect would work on both of us too, so tomorrow we would be destined to completely forget one another. The thought brought a sharp stab of pain before I realised what we felt was far beyond that: nothing could ever draw us apart, not even the dodgy magic of some fucked-up conjurer living in a pot.

In the little back room she stripped naked before me just as if we had been lovers for ever and I saw she had been fashioned by an artist. Every part of her body was exquisite: the shape of her head, small and neat and balanced on a neck as long and graceful as a gazelle; the bone structure of her shoulders; the swell of her breasts, each one a perfect sphere capped by nipples as thick and ripe as raspberries; the smooth plain of her belly and the long sweep of her thighs and the little triangle between them crowned by hair as fine as spun flax. She stood with one leg slightly bent and she watched as I tore off my clothes, and I went to her.

She sank onto the sofa and held me with her hands, the fingers small and white on the dark engorged flesh of my shaft. It was harder than I had ever seen it, a great pulsing rod with a bead of silver oozing from the tip and she dabbed at it with the tip of her little pink tongue, lapping like a kitten at a bowl of cream. The juice smeared over her lips and she smiled up at me - a single heart-wrenching moment before bending forward and taking me into her mouth.

I watched as I entered her for the first time: the soft pink lips parting, her mouth opening in a wide 'O' to stretch around me...the feeling of tightness as she struggled to take me in and the movement of her fingers on the shaft like fluttering birds. And then the head crowned into her and I felt the wet warmth of her mouth, and she looked up at me with those great blue eyes crinkling into a smile as I slid into her face. Little strokes at first, the head of my cock rubbing against her tongue and the soft inside of her cheeks: little strokes, with her hair swinging loosely about her face. And all the time her eyes on mine, watching the play of expressions on my face, and she tightened her lips about me and her hand crept up to cup my swinging balls. It was fucking divine.

'Rachel, Rachel,' I whispered, and my voice was husky with a depth of passion I'd never felt before. 'Where the fuck have you been all my life?'

She pulled back and my cockhead popped free, stringing long strands of silver juice between us. 'Here,' she whispered. 'I've been here, Tony...waiting for you,' and she bent forward and took me in her mouth again.

I don't know where that girl learned to give head, but she was a fucking expert. She held me with her perfect little hands and she lapped at me like it was an ice cream cone, her tongue as soft as velvet one moment and then as rough as a cat's, rubbing against the underside, drawing my gobs of lubricant into her mouth. And then she'd pop it back into her mouth and I would be bathed in her heat, groaning as she loosened and tightened her lips. Fuck! Fuck! She was a goddess! Twice I felt the boiling tide of my cum seethe in my balls and twice she held me tight, her fingers gripping the stem of my cock, and she waited for the urge to go away before she started again.

But it wasn't just what she was doing to me: it was her. It was having the mouth of the most beautiful, talented, wonderful girl on my cock - and she was mine. In one glorious nanosecond I'd changed from a slob to a guy in love, and I realised what I'd been missing all this time... and the best part was that I knew that the best part was still to come.

At last she released me, and my cock bobbed free. 'Do me,' she whispered, and she leaned back and lifted her beautiful legs off the floor so her sex was thrust upwards like an exotic flower.

I fell to my knees and pressed my mouth to her sex, my lips sliding over the slick wet flesh. God, she was dripping! The juice filled my mouth, clean and fresh and fragrant, slightly salty and with the consistency of warm oil, and my tongue dipped deeper, slithering into the twitching pink flesh. She was writhing, her fingers in my hair to guide me and her voice filled the little room with savage intensity.

'Ah, fuck, Tony! Fuck, that's good. Ah - just there...just there. Use your tongue - there! Lap at me! Suck my juices!'

Her cunt pulsed under my mouth as I licked, and its cream oozed over my chin to drip like confetti onto the dusty floor. I needed to immerse myself in her...to fill my belly with the delicious taste of her sex. My tongue lapped at her, scooping her juices into my mouth as fast as I could. I grasped her buttocks, delighting in firm warmth of her flesh, and I drew the perfect globes apart so I could reach further.

And then she was tugging at me, trying to lift me up and her words were urgent. 'Stop, stop,' she begged. 'I want you inside me, Tony.'

In all my life I don't think I'd ever had a girl say that – it's usually me doing the pleading. I lifted my face from her pussy and I shuffled forward, my dong waving like a magic wand, and I placed he head at the entrance to her body and pushed.

We watched together as I penetrated her. We saw the swollen wet labia ease aside, little bubbles of juice oozing from between them, and we saw how my cock head pressed against them. She was tighter than any girl I had fucked before and for a moment I thought she could not take me - but then the resistance melted and my knob slid between the fat wet lips and disappeared into her glorious body. Christ, she was tight! I could feel her sheath pulsing around me, as if the tremulous flesh was adjusting to the size of my cock, and a dribble of silver cream was displaced from her tunnel to ooze around my shaft.

She laughed a little self consciously. 'I've always been wet,' she said. 'You don't mind do you?'

'I love it. I love the feel of you.'

Her eyes were on my face. 'Then fuck me,' she whispered. 'But don't cum into me, Tony...I'm not safe.'

I pressed again, watching as my rod slid deeper. The lips of her pussy were dragged forward with the movement, clinging to my turgid meat as it drilled inexorably towards her belly. Her eyes were on it too, bright with desire as she observed herself being skewered, and I heard the low growl of pleasure in her throat as her pussy was stretched. She reached forward and seized my hips, gripping me to control the speed of penetration and I felt the hot sucking grip of her cunt as I burrowed ever deeper. On and on, inch by inch like a great gleaming piston sliding into the cylinder of some well oiled machine. If I live until a hundred I'll never forget those moments: her blue eyes on my face, their liquid depths suffused by a desperate need to be filled - to feel the full length of my cock inside her, to be fucked half to death. Her fingers holding me, guiding as I slid ever deeper; the warm animal odour of our coupling in my nostrils and the sound of her little sighs and whimpers in my ears. And then at last I bottomed out with the head of my prick butting something deep inside, and I stopped.

A third of my cock was still visible and she gripped it, her fingers wrapped around the rigid flesh. Gently, gently, she pulled it forward and I watched pain and pleasure play across her face as she took me further into her body. Shit, it was so fucking erotic! This girl I hardly knew, this exquisite creature lying sprawled on the sofa with my shaft buried inside her, struggling to take me in further, willing me deeper. I imagined my cockhead pressed against her cervix, nudging the entrance.

For a few moments we were still. Her cunt was pulsing around me, gripping it with muscular contractions and I saw beads of cream oozing from the tight vulvar ring. She scooped some on her fingertips and raised it to my lips and I sucked the drops into my mouth to savour the slippery fragrance of her juice.

'Fuck me, Tony,' she whispered again. 'Do anything you want to me.'

I drew back slowly, watching my cock appear from within her: the shaft shiny with her juice and the lips of her pussy clinging, clinging. Sliding out until only the very tip was engaged: watching how it twitched as I dribbled lubricant into her cunt - and then the delicious sensation of filling her again - the cloying grip of her flesh as I pressed forward. Her legs were up now, wrapped around me, and her breasts wobbled as I started to pump. Long, long strokes, sliding back and forth into her body whilst she grunted and moaned under me. On and on, her flesh warm and pliable and her body responsive to mine. Hearing the clock behind me chiming the hour and then the half - and all the while fucking this amazing creature: my shaft sawing into her and the cream at her cunt frothing, a rim of white around the plunging shaft, and my cock tingling with the hot sucking grip of her body.

And as I fucked her I suddenly remembered the deal Ali had made and that she would forget me in the morning, and a wave of despair surged through me. The thought that I would lose her was too terrible to contemplate, and yet I knew it would happen unless I could convince him to undo the spell. But how could I do it? I had used my three wishes and he hated me because my behaviour did not meet his noble expectations. He was so old fashioned and honourable...and then an idea took root in my brain. A crazy idea, but it was all I could think of; and if it worked I knew that Ali's sense of honour would make him relent and the spell would be undone, and we would be together always.

I could see the spiral of her pleasure building - her hands fluttering like sparrows on my skin and the glazed look in her eyes, almost of desperation. Her head moved from side to side, the cloud of her hair disheveled, and there was a sheen of sweat on her skin. 'I feel it, Tony,' she whispered, and there was wonder in her voice. 'Ah, Christ...I'm cumming! I'm cumming!

The full force of her orgasm hit and she wailed, a high keening note as her body twitched and jolted. A gush of liquid soaked my balls and upper thighs and the sound of our fucking took on a wet squishy sound. I could feel my own cum churning in my balls and the sight of her shaking and moaning accelerated it: I was seized by a desperate, primeval urge to fill her with my seed, as far into her body as I could possibly manage, and so I held her hips and with a final cry plunged as deeply as I could. God knows where it went, but the final few inches were swallowed by her greedy, grasping cunt and a moment later I came.

Anyone who's spurted their jism into a quivering wet pussy knows its divine...I guess that's why fucking is such a popular pastime and that's why there are seven billion people in the world - but filling Rachel was something else again. It wasn't just the tightness of her body or the way her pussy was clutching me, nor even the improbability of what had suddenly happened between us. It was the sheer fucking intensity of my feelings for her - a desperate need to be with her, to immerse myself in this amazing, beautiful girl. I watched her face as my cock exploded: the widening of her eyes as she felt the long, sizzling jets of sperm spraying into her body; the moment of shock on her lovely face as she realised I had not pulled out; and then the instinctive grasp of her hands to hold me in, to accept my sperm deep into her body. I could feel her cunt milking me: a delicious, rhythmic pulsing that drew the seed from my aching balls in long, withering jets, and my ears were filled with the sound of her voice in that dusty, sunlit little room – cries of fulfillment as my cock jolted and twitched and my juice hosed into her, until at last it was done.

For a long time we were still. I was slumped over her, my face pressed to her breasts and she stroked my hair gently as my cock softened. I could have stayed there all day, but she disengaged gently, pushing me off and rising up, mopping her streaming pussy with a little pair of white panties.

'You came into me,' she said. 'I'm not on the pill.'

I envisaged how deep I had been when I spurted – so far inside, pressing against her cervix, splattering the trembling walls of her cunt to flood the fertile plain of her body. Even as we spoke my seed was moving inside her, swimming to where the eggs were waiting.

And in my mind I could see Ali's face as I asked him to change the spell to let us always be together. 'But a deal is a deal, Tony,' he would say, his wet fleshy lips twisted in a grimace. 'I cannot change what is done.'

'But if she forgets me she'll get bigger and bigger Ali, and never suspect she's pregnant because she won't remember doing anything. Can you imagine the shock when she finally finds out there's a child inside her? Can you imagine her confusion and worry?' I would peer into his face to elicit pity into those empty black eyes. 'She'll think she's some sort of freak, Ali – either that or she was drugged or gang raped. It's the sort of thing that drives people to kill themselves...you wouldn't want her death on your conscience, would you?'

And he would relent because he too loved Rachel. It was a gamble that I had to take.

'Hello?! Are you listening to me?' her voice brought me back.

'Yes, yes. I'm sorry, Rachel,' I said 'I couldn't help it.' I touched her face to feel the wondrous softness of her skin. 'I love you.'

For a few moments she stared at me, her blue eyes steady and level, and then she smiled. 'Ah, well,' she said, 'its done. What will happen will happen.' Her arms reached up and pulled me to her and we lay together on the little sofa. I listened to her soft breath and the beating of her heart, and I was filled with love.

'Suppose I'm pregnant?' she asked, at length. 'Would that worry you?'

I pushed myself up and looked into her face. 'It would be the most wonderful thing in the world,' I said truthfully.

'I think so too,' she murmured, and she kissed me.

And after a while I fucked her again, there in that little dusty sunlit room, and it was even better than the first time.

*

I hope you enjoyed this story and please don't forget to leave a score if you did!

© Hot_Sister. May2014. Not to be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.