Finding Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,733 Followers

Bec stood up on shaky legs and backed away until she was the other side of the Gazebo.

'Holy craaaap!' she said again. 'No wonder I'm split! Look! Look at the size of the fucking thing! Look at your nuts!'

But I didn't need to look, because I could already see my cock resting on the cold concrete floor and I could feel my nut sack pressing against the inside of my knees. The weight was becoming oppressive too, and I found myself leaning back to balance myself. For a moment I thought how lucky it was that I hadn't been in Bec when I reached this size - it really would have split her open, but then a wave of self-pity flooded through me. Christ! Fucking Ali Ackbar had screwed me! I'd never be able to have sex again, unless it was with an elephant, and that didn't turn me on at all.

From across the side of the Gazebo Bec began to laugh. 'Jesus, Tony! Look at you! It's like a tripod...the three legged man! Fuck me, you're a freak!'

The words cut even deeper than the pub thing. Some of the guys in that bar might have had little dicks too - there would have been camaraderie amongst us. But as I looked down at the monstrous growth between my legs I knew that nobody, not a single soul in the world, would have anything like this. I really was, as Bec had so eloquently put it - a freak.

*

Have you ever tried to ride a bike with a four foot dick? Probably not - but I can tell you it's fucking difficult. My shorts couldn't constrain it, of course, and it hung down to my ankle, flailing around and bumping against the pedal every time my foot went around. I was terrified it would get caught up in the chain or in the spokes of the wheels and so I tried to balance it on the handlebars but that didn't work, as it kept sliding off the slippery chrome. In the end I threaded it up my shirt and rested it on my shoulder, and I put one of my balls either side of the saddle and pedaled slowly home. By the time I got there my scrotum was rubbed and battered and I was feeling pretty angry.

I stormed upstairs toward my room. 'Ali!'

Suddenly Cassie appeared in the corridor in front of me. 'I need to speak to you, you little pervert!'

'Ah, not now, Cass.' I tried to dodge around her but she was having none of that.

'What was that on the bathroom mirror, you dirty little bugger!' she hissed.

'Uh - hair gel, Cassie. I put too much on and it flicked off. Sorry - should have wiped it off.' I did a quick David Beckham side-step and squeezed past her.

'No it wasn't. It was spunk, you disgusting oaf!' she spat after me. Her voice changed. 'And what's that on your shoulder?'

'Uh - nothing, Cass. Just a traffic cone I knocked off.'

I left her hissing in the corridor and shut the door of my room behind me. The light was out and Ali's little jug was still on the floor on its side. I picked it up and put it on the dresser.

'Ali! Come out here you little worm!'

There was a scuffling noise from the bottom of the jug.

'Come out here, you fuck! Come and see what you've done!' Was that my voice? It was shrill with anger and fear. He heard me, though, for the gush of dust suddenly sprouted from the lid and a moment later he was there, grinning like an idiot.

'Yes, master?'

'Fuck that, you bastard! Look what you've done!'

'I can't see. Put on the light.'

I switched on the light and lifted my cock out. The top few inches were still glistening with Bec's juice, but the rest was dry and cracked, the skin deeply wrinkled and fissured. The head lay on the carpet like a sleeping serpent, and my balls swelled obscenely from between my legs so I was forced to stand like a drunken rodeo rider.

'Ah!' he exclaimed. 'It worked, master.'

'Fuck the master bit, you shit! Look...look what you've done! You've ruined my cock!'

His dark eyes roamed over it, taking in the wrinkled skin and the dark patches of wet and dry. 'But I did exactly what you asked,' he said quietly. 'In fact, I was kinder.'

'Kinder! Kinder! So how do you figure that?!'

He steepled his fingers and smiled faintly. 'You asked for the biggest penis in the world. That would be Balaenoptera musculus,' he murmured, '- the Blue Whale. It's about ten feet long. I thought it might be too much to manage but I was bound to give what you commanded, so I furnished the penis of the genus Loxodonta instead - a small specimen, I might add.' He glanced at my organ. 'Probably only four foot six, I would say. A big one can run to six.'

'Fuck! Fuck!' I found myself hopping up and down in agitation. 'Fuck, Ali! I meant the biggest human penis in the world, not a fucking loxodontia's, whatever the fuck that is!'

'An African elephant,' he informed me, 'and you should have been more careful in what you asked for. It is your fault, not mine.'

'Crap! You would have known!' I could hear my voice cracking, close to tears. 'Nobody wants a dick like this, not even a frigging elephant!'

Ali spread his hands in supplication. 'You got what you asked for, my friend, so there is nothing I can do. Now, if you've finished I have work to do.' He went to turn away.

I did my foot hopping a bit more. 'No! No! Do not go! I command you not to go -'

He stopped and his face went pale. 'Is that really a command? If it is you will have me by your side for ever.'

'No! Fuck - no! I want you to fix this. Fix it! That's a frigging command!'

His eyes narrowed. 'Fix it? What do you mean?'

'I mean I want a twelve-inch human penis instead of this...this fucker!' I tried to wave the monstrous organ at him but it didn't even twitch.

Ali folded his arms. 'Be very careful, master. Be very specific. What is it that you command?'

For the first time since leaving Bec's a glimmer of hope flared in my brain, and so I struggled to think clearly. 'I want a twelve inch human penis to replace the one I've got - and a pair of balls to match. The whole package must be proportional, of the right colour and dimensions, and in good working order. And I want it now.'

A sulky expression crossed his face. 'That is two commands.'

'No, no. It is one. I can't have the...pussy juice thing again, Ali. No woman would let me near her with this.' A pleading tone entered my voice. 'Please, Ali, for pity's sake. And then after the third wish I'll release you and take your lamp wherever you want.'

There was a long silence. 'Very well,' he said at last. 'I will do it. But you must tell me the third wish now, and then we are done.'

I racked my brains for a moment, and then a vision of Rachel Pudney popped into my mind. Rachel...the beautiful, graceful, kind Rachel, of the glorious arse and rosy round tits. I realised that she was out of my class, but I wanted to fuck her.

'I want Rachel Pudney to desire me.'

'Who?'

'Rachel Pudney...she works at the antique shop in Morris Street.'

'I see.' He said. 'You know I cannot just command that.'

'Why?'

'Because I know the Rachel you mean and I like her. She deserves so much better than you. Besides, there may be many other women in the world called Rachel Pudney, and you may get the wrong one - or all of them.'

'If they all look like the shop Rachel I don't care, and I don't care if you know her either. It's a command, Ali.'

Ali shook his head. 'You are a very shallow person, Tony Wilson.' He rested his piercing black eyes on mine. 'Some of them may be old and very ugly. Is that what you want?'

He had a point. 'So what do you suggest?'

'I will give you the power. The first person you look at will become infatuated by you.'

'Not person, Ali - woman. I'm a heterosexual, remember, not some shirt lifter. I don't want some random guy chasing me round a supermarket trying to show me his loin of pork.'

Ali could not help but laugh. 'Well spotted, Tony. All right - the first woman you look at will be infatuated by you.'

'But I might just see one crossing the street. Some old hag, and if I look at her she'll want sex.'

'Right.' He thought about it for a moment. 'The first woman who looks into your eyes, and you look into hers, will be yours.'

'Just the one woman?'

He nodded.

'And it will be forever?'

'Yes.'

I thought for a moment. I wasn't a one-woman guy and the thought of a lifetime commitment, even to someone as beautiful as Rachel, was about as welcome as a dose of pox. Suddenly a much better idea popped into my head. 'Could you make it for a short duration only, Ali? Like, any chick I make eye contact with gets hooked, but it only for a day?'

He stared at me with his dark eyes. 'And what happens then?'

'I find another one to fu -, I mean, love.'

'I see.' He rubbed the side of his nose pensively. 'You know that you will hurt people this way?'

'They'll get over it.' I smiled my disarming smile at him. 'In fact, I'll be doing them a favour. Nobody really wants to be tied to me for life.'

Ali didn't reply but I could see he didn't like my idea, but then he was born in the sixth fucking century or something when commitment was the norm.

'Well?' I prompted, 'can you do that?'

'If you wish.' His voice was sulky.

I laughed. 'Then that is the third command. Any woman I make eye contact with will be infatuated by me, until I want it to stop.'

'Are you sure you want me to do this?'

'Yes.'

Ali nodded in acquiescence. 'Very well. It is done. Stay away from Rachel.'

'And the 12-inch cock?'

'Yes. It is happening as we speak.'

And it was. A rustling sibilance filled the room, rather like the noise of a sheet of cellophane being screwed up, and as I watched the monstrous organ shriveled and drew back towards my body, the skin becoming smoother and lighter. I could feel my balls lifting too, drawing tighter. After a moment it was done.

'And now I will take my leave,' said Ali. His eyes were cold. 'Take me back to the shop - Rachel's shop, tomorrow, Tony.'

'I will. I think I'll go and gaze at Rachel there anyway.' I watched him scowl as he discombobulated and vanished into the jug, and I laughed. The movement caused my new cock to shake and I marveled at its thickness and length and the way the head hung like a ripe apple on the thick branch of a tree.

And at that moment the door burst open and Cassie appeared, her face crimson with anger. 'Listen, Tony! I've just found that...that camera in my room! You dirty little -' her eyes fell on my cock and her mouth dropped open in surprise. 'Christ! What's that?'

I hurriedly averted my gaze so as not to make eye contact. 'That's me, Cass. That's the new me. What do you think?'

And for once in my life I had the pleasure of seeing her struck speechless.

*

For longer than I can ever remember I have been barely in control of my life. I would lie in my bed each morning and think about the day ahead and a feeling of helplessness would fill my head, because I knew that nothing I did would actually change whatever it was that was going to happen. My life was ordained to be one of disorganization and chaos.

But the next morning was different. I opened my eyes and the very first thing I did was draw the sheet aside and look at my cock. It was my new constant - a rock (or perhaps a log) on which I could depend. It lay supine between my thighs, its length and thickness in perfect proportion, and the head that crowned it was like the head of a sleeping snake. I observed its colour and texture, and I stroked it gently until it reared up cobra-headed and as stiff as a stick. I stroked it harder, my fist flying up and down the full length and my brain suffused with waves of pleasure at the sensation. The foreskin had rolled back and the head was swollen and suffused to a dark purple, and the eye gaped at me like the hole in a barrel of a .45 Colt.

And as I stroked I imagined some of the girls I would fuck in the next few months: Rachel Pudney naked, her breasts swaying as she bobbed up and down on its length. Jessie Phillips, with her generous mouth and small, firm tits. Susan Crawford, the tight arsed bitch in my final year of school who had nothing good to say but who had the most perfect rack I'd ever seen. Kelly Mason, the cheer leader with the mons enormous...Judith Collins of the amazing green eyes...Rube Connelly, of the...well, hell, I couldn't remember, other than she was soooo fuckable. Ah, so much pussy! I'd been a helpless window shopper in those days - a fly on the wall, watching them all with dreams so much bigger than the sad reality of my life. And now I was on the brink of something new - something so amazing that I could hardly dare to dream.

My hand moved swiftly up and down and my mind flitted from one girl to another. I could see Rachel's body swallowing me, the shaft sliding in to disappear somewhere behind her belly. I could hear the little gasps of surprise and pleasure that Kelly would make as I stretched her. I knew, somehow, that Jude Collins would want it doggie, her shimmering eyes fixed on a nearby mirror to watch the length of my cock as it disappeared into her snatch. I guess the knowledge that I really would fuck them soon made the visions real - I could almost smell the oily fragrance of their cunts and hear the sucking noises they made as I rummaged inside them, and I could almost hear the soft words of encouragement each would whisper as they begged me to service then, to do whatever I wanted to their soft, perfumed flesh.

All too soon there was the familiar growling in my balls and the specks of light filled my vision like white noise as the intensity of my orgasm built in my brain. Ah, Rachel, Rachel my love! Fuck, fuck, you are as tight as a mouse's twat! My fingers grasped the end of my knob and I squeezed rhythmically, imagining it was her pelvic muscles milking me that it was her face staring down at me with desperate longing as her body waited for the storm of my cum to fill her.

When the moment came it was like my brain had just exploded in my head from sheer fucking ecstasy...God, it was good! I writhed in pleasure: waves of it surging through me as my organ twitched and jolted in my hand like a high pressure hose, squirting jet after jet of burning jism into the air. Each spurt flew like a flock of migrating swallows high above my head to strike the wall, higher than I had ever cum before, and I felt a fine rain of spunk fall upon me as it splattered against the paintwork to rebound in millions of tiny droplets.

And in my mind's eye Julie my high school teacher was there, her face painted with the product of my balls - laughing as my sperm dribbled and drooled over her cheeks and into the sockets of her eyes and the cavity of her mouth. Her white teeth were dulled by a clinging layer of it, and her tongue was coated with creamy rivulets that dripped to the back of her throat. There were ribbons of my jism in the glossy black strands of her hair too, and across the creamy white skin of her neck, and she laughed as she realised how much there was. Ah! Julie Smith! The subject of so many of my wet dreams but so far beyond my reach. Not any more. Perhaps I'd call around when her hubby was out and make eye contact with her, and she'd crouch naked on the floor with her cunt in my face, begging me to fuck her.

And then it was done. The final few dribbles oozed from the head like gleaming strips of pearl on the shiny purple skin. I released my cock and I watched as it settled on my belly like a sleeping snake, and for a moment I wondered in whose snatch it would be when it next spurted.

The answer came to me as I drifted off to sleep. Anyone's I wanted.

*

The bell on the shop door tinkled lightly as I entered, and I looked quickly around to see if Rachel was there, but there was no sign of her. I set Ali's lamp down on a table strewn with other brass ornaments and I patted it once briefly with a silent whisper of thanks before moving away.

'Hello?' A female voice floated from somewhere at the back of the shop. 'Sorry - won't be a moment.'

'Right. Take your time.'

There was a clattering and banging from the storeroom for a few moments and then silence. The light in shop was subdued but it was enough to see the tables with piles of books and the shelves piled with odd bits crockery and other trash. It was dirty, too: the walls were stained and musty and there were cobwebs in the high rafters above my head. I wondered how Rachel could spend each day cooped up in such a depressing place.

And then it all changed when she stepped into the room. It was as if a brilliant luminescence had entered that dark and gloomy place, illuminating not just the dusty shelves and shabby walls but everything else around it. She walked across the floor in a little blue dress and matching shoes and a crisp white blouse, and it was as if someone had turned on a spotlight powered by her beauty and the strength of her personality.

She moved with the lithe grace of a panther - a sort of slinky, sinuous glide across the floor that made you look to see how the hell she did it. Her hair was tied up with a white ribbon, and it shone like polished anthracite in the dusty sunlight that streamed from the grimy skylight above her. Her face was more oval than I remembered, and her eyes were like chips of sapphire. She held an old vase in one hand and her other was raised towards me in greeting.

My mouth dropped open and I watched with a racing heart as she moved towards me. 'Can I help you, Tony?' she said.

'Er, um...Rachel,' I croaked.

She smiled, and the sun seemed to fade in comparison. 'Tony! How lovely to see you! Can I help you at all?'

Inexplicably, I glanced quickly at her hands. You can tell a lot about someone by looking at their hands, like if they work too hard, or are dirty, or if they smoke or if they are married. Rachel's were slim and graceful, the nails a pearlescent pink and her fingers unadorned by rings . My eyes flicked back to her face. There were little lines around her eyes and around the soft pink lips, but overall the package was as beautiful as I remembered. I wondered what her mother looked like to produce such an extraordinary daughter. Would Ali's gift only work with one woman at a time, I wondered, or could I have her and the mother together? I could feel King Kong stirring a little in my pants at the thought.

'Ah, well - yes,' I said, at last. I reached up and took off my sunnies '- I just dropped by to say hi.'

'Well, it's lovely to see you, too, she replied. 'How are you going with that jug I sold you?'

'Fine,' I said, and I looked into her face.

Did I say that she had blue eyes? Well, they were astonishing...and as they looked into mine a shadow seemed to flitter over them like a cloud passing briefly over the sun: a moment where the brilliant reflectiveness of those clear windows was turned off to reveal what was behind them, to bare her very soul. And in that instant I was filled with a sudden wave of absolute, unbridled, unparalleled love that possessed me, sweeping aside the petty little worries of my life, filling me with an emotion of such power that I knew, without a shadow of doubt, that she was the only reason for my existence and I would do anything that she asked.

And I could see she felt the same about me. It was as if someone had suddenly stamped the words 'I love Tony Wilson' on her forehead, and she stood there with her lips slightly apart and we gazed at each other as if struck dumb, and nothing, nothing else in the world seemed to matter any more.

I reached up and cupped her face in my hand and she closed her eyes. The warmth of her skin was like a furnace, radiating through my skin to enter my veins and arteries, surging like neat adrenalin to reach my racing heart. And as we stood there it was as if time slowed to a crawl, and the colour and shape and form of things around me took on a crystal clarity, and I could perceive things that had been invisible to me before.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,733 Followers