All Comments on 'Finding The Right Woman Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004over 16 years ago
nice surpise

As usual a nice romantic story.

I'm looking forward to the next part.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Great stuff!!!!

Yes, an excellent Part 2 told from Marie's point of view. Looking forward to Part 3 which I assume will be the final part??? Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are a wonderful story teller

You are a terrific story teller. I look forward to each of your stories keep them coming

DG HearDG Hearover 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

To the readers. Thank you for the wonderful comments and feedback on this story. Part 3 is the final part and has been submitted. Please look for it in the next day or two.

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Again a great story!!

DG I just love your stories and this one is not exception. Thanks for sharing your gift and look forward to the final part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

This is such a wonderful story! It almost made me cry! Im sure the next chapter definitely will make me cry! hehe and i cant wait! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story

Only negative - there was too much almost word-for-word from first chapter. But story and how it moved were great. Look forward to next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

DJ,

I always enjoy your stories You seem to have a knack for writing "real life" stories.

I see myself as a character in your stories. I can feel the emotional twists experienced by the character, James.

When I was a kid, I experienced a few situations that had my emotions tightly knoted-up. And, for the last 40 years or so I have asked myself, "What if?"

Thanks for rekindling my memories.

I'll be eager to see what happens to Angel and James.

Sid

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
Just a Great Romance story in progress

This is a good storyline. I have to say that the rehash (background) of Angel Marie was too much of the exact same story without much dissimilar thoughts coming through from her. I feel it would have been better if you had condensed it and pointed out any unique feelings she had. Now I am not a writer so take these suggestions with that fact in mind.<P>Thank you for the great entertaining Love Story.<P>PT

jack_strawjack_strawover 16 years ago
getting there's the treat

DG, my man, I think you've probably telegraphed where Part 3 is going to go. Jim is going to end up at her hospital, but because she goes by Angel and not Marie, it's going to take a little bit before they realize he's right there under her nose. Even though we know where you're going, getting there is all the fun with a DG story. Another winner from a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are a great writer

DG, I have been reading your stories for a long time. I just wanted to say thanks. Your stories are not filled with the raunchy deviate sex, but rather loving and caring. Keep it up and can't wait to read more or yours.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Problems with POVs that repeat already told portions of the plot.

I appreciate what you tried to do with Angel Marie's telling of her background and her weekend with Jim. However, I felt there was just too much repeating of chapter one.

I ended up skipping through much of chapter two but I am still enjoying your story.

Thanks

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
No Complaint

The other POV explains a lot of the happenings in the first chapter and deepens the characterization. Note the high score this chapter ran up... I would only comment that her apparent reaction to the walkout was weak.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Memories

I was surprised that one complained about the "unlikely" encounter with a deer in Indiana. It happened to my wife and daughter when they were on their way to Indianapolis Airport in1997! Luckily the deer reversed direction and only put a small dent in the card and I believe lived to tell his children to stay off highways in a fog...

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Nice -

It works for me - she is honest so is he - it really could work -

Neither s a blushing virgin - so what - she was not in it for the sex -

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
I Guess It Would Ruin The Story...

But why not leave her contact info when she left the message for him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sweet romantic story. But is has an obvious character fault.

Jim had no reason to mistrust her when she said she was performing a platonic escort service for her last job. Unless he just didn't trust her anyway, which brings the whole romance into question. So, if he would trust her when she said she was quitting the business, why not trust her when she says she's doing this last platonic job? If he really thought she was lying, and was gong to screw someone after telling him she wasn't, then why wouldn't she lie about all of it, quitting the business, being faithful, etc. So in my opinion Jim revealed he was never going to trust her, or his decision to not trust her for this one incident is a mistake in the plot. It makes no sense for him to trust her assertion that she quitting the business, but not the assertion that this last job is innocent.

But otherwise its a cute story, with an obvious conclusion. Still worth some casual reading time. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
she was a whore

because it was necessary???

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
She was a whore

Because it was easier to be a whore and sell her ass every weekend than working extra hard like so many other students.

Like the story but she is just rationalizing her lowlife behavior.

Funny that they wouldn't have met if she wasn't a whore though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, nice weaving of the plot. But I have this deep dislike to escorts, prostitutes, etc. This feeling colors my way of thinking about the developments in this story. I still think you deserve a 5*.

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...