Finding The Right Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day we went to the zoo and other places. It was as though I won the date and my wishes were coming true. In the evening we had repeat performances of the night before. At one point Jim ran out of condoms.

I explained to him that I was on the pill so I left it up to him if he wanted to go and buy more or make love to me bareback. It was only a few seconds before he pushed himself in to me. We didn't use condoms again after that.

I am having a hard time explaining how I felt about Jim. I just met him a day ago but it felt like I'd been waiting for him for so long. Maybe it was because I felt I'd missed something or it could be that we were meant to be. I honestly don't know. All I knew was I wanted to see him again at any cost.

He told me he wanted to see me again and I was so happy. He went to take a shower and I called my boss Beth and asked her if she would rent me one of the company rooms at their swank hotel. The rooms went for over two hundred dollars a night.

Beth asked a favor of me. She wanted me to show an elderly gentleman around parts of the city on Friday and Saturday. I told her I was done being an escort. I just wanted the room for a few days to be with a friend. I was willing to pay for it.

She promised me that this was not a sexual outing. She just needed me to show the man around the city. She would let me have the room for as many nights as I wanted as long as I was out by midnight at no cost. Beth finally told me it was her elderly uncle. She just wanted him to be with someone she trusted. She didn't want him alone in the city. She had prior commitments that weekend.

I agreed to do it and it also gave me a place to meet Jim for three days. I was really happy about that and told him if he wanted to see me again, it was possible. He seemed as happy as I was when I gave him the address and told him I would see him the next day.

We did meet for those three days and it was some of the best memories of my life. We made love, kissed and cuddled. On Thursday night he asked me to come to his graduation and meet his parents on Saturday. When I told him I had a prior commitment he blew his stack. It was the first time he called me a whore. He will never know how much that hurt me.

I tried to explain it to him it was a favor but he wasn't listening to me. We were both so busy yelling that neither of us was listening.

He never gave me a chance to explain as he walked out on me. When I went back to my aunt's house she knew something was wrong. I told her I had met a young man and had fallen for him. We had a big argument and he walked out on me.

Aunt Bess said to give it a couple of days and give him a call. Usually men had to stew over a situation before they would listen. She was supportive and I needed that.

On Friday I went out with Beth's uncle. He was in town for his fifty year class reunion. He was a perfect gentleman. On Friday I showed him around the town and on Saturday I drove him to his reunion. He told me I didn't have to stay around with a bunch of his old classmates. We set up a time when I would be back to pick him up.

Believe it our not, I found myself going to Jim's graduation. It was held in their stadium with chairs set up for the family on the field. Other guests and underclassmen sat in the lower stands. I sat and watched as Jim crossed the platform and held up his diploma. I felt so proud of him and was crying with joy.

Later I saw him with who I believed to be his parents and two other people. I figured it was his sister and brother that he had mentioned. He was hoping they would come for his graduation. I wanted in the worst way to go and kiss him and meet his parents. I guess I was too afraid. Maybe he didn't feel as strongly toward me as I did him. I didn't want to embarrass him.

I left the stadium and went back and picked up Beth's uncle. He introduced me to his old classmates. They asked if I was his granddaughter. He just explained I was a friend of his niece and was his escort for the evening. I don't think anyone had any idea what type of escort I had been, including the uncle. I dropped him off at his hotel. Strangely enough Beth set him up in one of our luxury rooms.

Sunday I spent with my aunt and uncle and my niece and nephew. I would be graduating next week myself and this was probably our last Sunday together.

I had finals on Monday and Tuesday. I couldn't get over Jim and gave him a call on Tuesday after I had my finals. The only number I had was his dorm room. If I remembered correctly he had an early flight out on Wednesday to fly back to Ohio. We never shared our personal information. In fact he never even knew my given name was Angel.

He wasn't there but I told whoever answered the phone to tell him I would be there at the airport to meet and swap personal information. I also told him to tell Jim that I loved him. I had called from the pay phone at school.

I got up early the next day to go to the airport. There was an accident of the expressway and I was trapped. We weren't moving at all. I began to get nervous. I was afraid of missing Jim's plane. I was running way too late. I parked at the nearest terminal and was half running through the airport. I heard last call on the intercom system and started to cry. I knew I couldn't make it.

When I got to his gate, the door was closed and I saw his plane slowly backing up. I went to the big window and waved goodbye to the man I loved only being with him for such a short time. I stood there with tears running down my face till I saw his plane leave the ground.

I went into a lounge and got some coffee and composed a letter to Jim.

Dearest Jim,

I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I'm sitting here at the airport writing you this letter. I probably won't ever see you again or get your address to mail it to you but I will try.

I just want to let you know that I really care for you. Nothing that we did together was an act on my part. I really felt that you were my boyfriend. If I had my way you would be my boyfriend forever.

I really did give up being an escort. I didn't lie to you. Beth, my boss asked me to escort her uncle to his fifty year class reunion. In return she let us have the room that we spent the last three nights in.

I did come to your graduation. I was so proud watching you waving your diploma in the air. I saw you with your proud parents and another couple who I figured were your brother and sister. I wanted so badly to come and meet them but I wasn't sure exactly how you felt after the way we separated.

I just want you to know that I think I fell in love with you. It seems almost impossible after knowing you for such a short period of time. I remember what you said about marrying women like me and I don't blame you. I'm not proud of myself but I was able to put myself through college and I am proud of that.

I graduate next Saturday. My mom and stepfather are flying here for my graduation and we will be driving back in my car. Since I lived with my Aunt Bess I don't have much else to take back other than clothes. We'll get a small u-haul if necessary.

I guess you know I made it to the airport since I'm sitting here writing this letter. Stupid accident on the freeway held me up.

Enclosed is my address and phone number if I ever do find out where you live and mail it to you. Too bad it didn't all work out. I really do believe we would have been good together.

By the way, my given name is Angel Marie Simmons.

Good luck to you and your future.

Love

(Angel) Marie

I left the airport and talked awhile with my aunt. She told me that old saying. "Better to love once than never to have loved at all."

She told me that I had to put Jim to the back of my mind since my parents would be there Friday and I would be graduating myself Saturday. We talked some more and we decided it might be better if I didn't mention Jim to my parents. There wasn't a lot I could tell them and no need to upset them.

My graduation was great. Believe it or not I did look around the crowd looking to see if Jim just might have shown up. Hell, he didn't even know what school I went to. My mom and Aunt Bess were so happy. All they did was cry.

"My baby graduated from college. My Angel is a nurse. I'm so proud of you," said mom.

Henry acted like a proud dad, even though he was my stepfather. He was telling everyone how smart I was. I was surprised to see Beth show up.

"You don't think I was going to let my best employee go without seeing her graduate?" said Beth.

We told mom that it was Beth's office that I worked in and I also did some massage therapy for her businesses. Beth told mom she had a number of business interests, which was the truth. Beth gave me a thousand dollar graduation present.

A couple days later we said goodbye to my aunt and her family. I was going to miss them; they had been my family for the last four years. We headed home to Indiana. It was sad leaving but there were both memories that I was glad to leave behind and others that I would cherish.

Chapter 2

I had started working at the hospital about a week after getting home. It sure was a different environment but I have to say I liked it better. I spent most of my time doing physical therapy. I also helped the nurses when they got backlogged. I was friends with all the nurses. I don't know how many times they said they could see why mom named me Angel. I was so good with the patients.

Mom was surprised that I wasn't dating. She said a girl as pretty as me should be going out every night. I explained to her that I was working and I would start dating when I found the type of man that seemed interesting.

We talked about college and if I had any boyfriends while I was there. I told her I went out some but I really didn't have all that much free time. Mom knew there was more and asked me, "What was his name, Angel?"

"What do you mean, Mom. There is no man in my life," I answered.

"Angel, please don't lie to me. I can tell you've been hurt. What was his name?"

"James Jones, I didn't know him very long. We met about a week before I graduated. He left to go back to Ohio. We had an argument and he walked out. I miss him, Mom."

"Everything will be fine, Honey. If you're meant to be together, it will happen," said Mom.

About a month later I had missed my second period. I was nervous as I took a home pregnancy test. It came out positive. I didn't know what to think. I remembered missing a couple of birth control pills but I thought I'd be fine since I continued taking them. I guess I was wrong. I had no doubt whatsoever that I was carrying Jim's baby.

When I told Mom, she was angry. "Didn't you use birth control?"

I told her I did but I missed a couple of pills. "I'm so sorry, Mom," I said.

"I take it that it belongs to this Jim fellow," said mom. "What are you going to do? Are you going to keep it?"

"Yes to both questions, Mom. It's my baby and I would never abort it. I know it's going to be hard, Mom, but you did it. You kept your baby. If you didn't I wouldn't be here today. My baby deserves that same chance at life that you gave me."

"Are you going to tell the father, Angel?" asked mom.

"I'll keep looking for him but there are over six hundred Jim Jones or combinations of that name in the Ohio phone books. Mom, my baby is going to be loved. The baby has me, you and Henry. We did pretty good with me and my baby will be fine."

I told the nurses at work and they were happy and sad both for me. Out of wedlock babies were pretty common place these days. All I wanted was a healthy child that I could love. After I had an ultrasound I found out it was going to be a boy. I was already planning on naming him James Henry Simmons, after Jim and my stepfather.

I decided to sit down and write Jim another letter. I know it may sound stupid to a lot of people but it was a good way for me to release the stress of telling someone, and that someone being Jim, my feelings. I still carry his first letter in my purse.

Hi Jim, It's me again.

It's been a few months since I last wrote you. I still have the first letter in my purse. I guess I have a little surprise for you. If I ever see you or if you ever read this letter you should know that you're going to be a father. Don't worry; you don't have to do anything. I gave it a lot of thought and I want to keep our baby.

I had an ultrasound done and our baby is going to be a boy. I'm naming him after you and my stepfather. How does James Henry sound to you?

You don't have to be part of the baby's life. In fact I know the first thing that you're probably thinking is, "Is it yours?" The answer is a positive yes.

I figured it's over between us but now I'll always have a part of you to remember you by. I hope he's as kind and sweet as his dad. I'm looking forward to bringing him into the world.

A number of people said I should tell you; they said a father deserves to know. It's the reason I'm writing this letter. I'm not asking for anything from you. I don't want you to think that I tricked you or am trying to get money from you. It's just that I thought you should know. God, I miss you.

Well, I guess that's about it for now. Jim, I do love you and will never forget you.

Love always,

Angel Marie

----------------------------

Finding The Right Woman Part 3 will hopefully be out tomorrow Please take the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.

DG Hear

12