All Comments on 'Finding the Truth'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments (Page 3)
underdog1underdog1over 1 year ago

What the hell is with a rape shit lately, if she cheats forgive or divorce, but to sanction a gang rape, that is wrong on so many levels, not to mention worth at least 12-20 years in a lockup. I don't understand how any morally decent person could write this, much less readers condone and give atta boys in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Underdog1

Lately?! This story was posted 10 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the revenge was fitting. Sue was the only one I felt sorry for, but Then she got our hero, so that evened it up. I do feel the other wives should have been told because their husbands each were totally in to fucking Joan, and she being the slut she was would have fucked them without being drugged. They should probably have a private reunion gangbang every year with Joan part of it watching the first one on disc. I was sorry to see Joan and Ray weren't getting along. Also, congrats on you and Sue expecting. This is the way it was obviously expected to be, right? Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing effort from a great author

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

one for the good guys 5*

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Load

Load of rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Setting up the gangbang was gratuitous and slimy. He had plenty of evidence on his wife and didn’t need it. He himself admits it was a pure petty revenge move. He totally gives up the moral high ground. Unworthy of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All the poker buddies were guilty of multiple counts of sexual assault in the first degree and conspiracy to commit the same. Being married does not grant the husband legal authority to gang rape his wife. DG Hear sullied his reputation badly with this poorly conceived submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I explained that she could have everything that we accumulated." Why?

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit11 months ago

Perhaps it's just me, I don't know, but it didn't quite gel with me somehow, -it felt, I don't know, kind of like it was clumsily "constructed" with the ending already sketched out, then the story built to bolt-on in front of it, rather than the whole thing flowing smoothly and gracefully as if written from the heart!

So for me, at any rate, it wasn't really very credible, and because of that felt somewhat artificial, stiff, clumsy and irritating.

So perhaps Norseman123 was right, and it was written JUST to appeal to the overgrown adolescent culture of the perennial-pubescent "Laddish" culture Louts, and their childish Pooh/Bum/Willy/Cunt/Cunt/Cunt culture?.

So therefore I will stick with my 2*-rating, and leave this Author to those who appreciate this scene.

Good Luck! I wish you well, -just not my cup of tea!

R.S.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I really don’t like vicious revenge, esp. drugging and gang raping. Femdom agitprop is an evil, but surely those are greater evils.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

DG certainly likes the idea of rape.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If Ray only married Sue because she got pregnant, what happened to the baby. Sue didn't have it when she found Alex after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked it. Nice BTB (for Ray and Joan). To Anonymous from 4 days ago, I thought Sue had a miscarriage, early in her pregnancy.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox9 months ago

As I have said before, stories where both the cheater and the cheated on are amoral pond scum just aren't my thing. The slut deserves to be dumped, but not to be gang raped. Did the asshole not have even ONE friend who would balk at the idea of raping an unconscious woman? I guess pond scum of a feather sleaze together.

Story .. 1*

Writing .. 4*

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

No! Not cool. That was gratuitous rape they should all have gone to jail. I'm sure Tony and Brad would have ratted out the MC in the Police interview room . I like this authors stuff but not this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting story, but a few niggles.

#1. Hubby drugged his wife, which he admitted to his “ friends”. This info would have gotten out, and he would have been charged with not only that, but raping her as well. Ray, for sure, would have told her. Especially since he was getting divorced over it.

#2. The guys were drunk, but I doubt they all would have went along with it.

#3. He gave her pics of the rape? Once again, she would have taken him to the cleaners. And once she filed rape charges against the other 3, they would have spilled their guts as well.

As much as I love a good BTB, this did not reflect reality.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, I really wish I had the kind of friends the MC had. You can always tell what kind of person someone is by the friends they keep. Imagine all your friends being rapists.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

think there needed to be a bit more story of the fallout... either in duration or depth. Otherwise it was an enjoyable bit of justice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could have used a donkey!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unrealistic, should be labeled fantasy. Not the best writing either

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not sure how this doesn't end up backfiring into a criminal case. He already had the audio and they live in a no fault state I presume. So just divorce and move on. His stunt did nothing but poison her relationship with Ray. He coukd still have used the audio to tell Sue, who maybe gets a PI to follow them. Done. No jail time for the MC.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon2 months ago

Absolutely fucking stupid. Sounds like another JPB racist rape fantasy. I would say you're better than this, but we both know you're not. You're quantity over quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5723 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories