All Comments on 'Finding the Truth'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments
ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon2 months ago

Absolutely fucking stupid. Sounds like another JPB racist rape fantasy. I would say you're better than this, but we both know you're not. You're quantity over quality.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not sure how this doesn't end up backfiring into a criminal case. He already had the audio and they live in a no fault state I presume. So just divorce and move on. His stunt did nothing but poison her relationship with Ray. He coukd still have used the audio to tell Sue, who maybe gets a PI to follow them. Done. No jail time for the MC.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unrealistic, should be labeled fantasy. Not the best writing either

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could have used a donkey!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

think there needed to be a bit more story of the fallout... either in duration or depth. Otherwise it was an enjoyable bit of justice.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, I really wish I had the kind of friends the MC had. You can always tell what kind of person someone is by the friends they keep. Imagine all your friends being rapists.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting story, but a few niggles.

#1. Hubby drugged his wife, which he admitted to his “ friends”. This info would have gotten out, and he would have been charged with not only that, but raping her as well. Ray, for sure, would have told her. Especially since he was getting divorced over it.

#2. The guys were drunk, but I doubt they all would have went along with it.

#3. He gave her pics of the rape? Once again, she would have taken him to the cleaners. And once she filed rape charges against the other 3, they would have spilled their guts as well.

As much as I love a good BTB, this did not reflect reality.

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

No! Not cool. That was gratuitous rape they should all have gone to jail. I'm sure Tony and Brad would have ratted out the MC in the Police interview room . I like this authors stuff but not this one.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox9 months ago

As I have said before, stories where both the cheater and the cheated on are amoral pond scum just aren't my thing. The slut deserves to be dumped, but not to be gang raped. Did the asshole not have even ONE friend who would balk at the idea of raping an unconscious woman? I guess pond scum of a feather sleaze together.

Story .. 1*

Writing .. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked it. Nice BTB (for Ray and Joan). To Anonymous from 4 days ago, I thought Sue had a miscarriage, early in her pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If Ray only married Sue because she got pregnant, what happened to the baby. Sue didn't have it when she found Alex after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

DG certainly likes the idea of rape.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I really don’t like vicious revenge, esp. drugging and gang raping. Femdom agitprop is an evil, but surely those are greater evils.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit11 months ago

Perhaps it's just me, I don't know, but it didn't quite gel with me somehow, -it felt, I don't know, kind of like it was clumsily "constructed" with the ending already sketched out, then the story built to bolt-on in front of it, rather than the whole thing flowing smoothly and gracefully as if written from the heart!

So for me, at any rate, it wasn't really very credible, and because of that felt somewhat artificial, stiff, clumsy and irritating.

So perhaps Norseman123 was right, and it was written JUST to appeal to the overgrown adolescent culture of the perennial-pubescent "Laddish" culture Louts, and their childish Pooh/Bum/Willy/Cunt/Cunt/Cunt culture?.

So therefore I will stick with my 2*-rating, and leave this Author to those who appreciate this scene.

Good Luck! I wish you well, -just not my cup of tea!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I explained that she could have everything that we accumulated." Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All the poker buddies were guilty of multiple counts of sexual assault in the first degree and conspiracy to commit the same. Being married does not grant the husband legal authority to gang rape his wife. DG Hear sullied his reputation badly with this poorly conceived submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Setting up the gangbang was gratuitous and slimy. He had plenty of evidence on his wife and didn’t need it. He himself admits it was a pure petty revenge move. He totally gives up the moral high ground. Unworthy of this author.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Load

Load of rubbish.

Norseman123Norseman123about 1 year ago

one for the good guys 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing effort from a great author

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the revenge was fitting. Sue was the only one I felt sorry for, but Then she got our hero, so that evened it up. I do feel the other wives should have been told because their husbands each were totally in to fucking Joan, and she being the slut she was would have fucked them without being drugged. They should probably have a private reunion gangbang every year with Joan part of it watching the first one on disc. I was sorry to see Joan and Ray weren't getting along. Also, congrats on you and Sue expecting. This is the way it was obviously expected to be, right? Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Underdog1

Lately?! This story was posted 10 years ago.

underdog1underdog1over 1 year ago

What the hell is with a rape shit lately, if she cheats forgive or divorce, but to sanction a gang rape, that is wrong on so many levels, not to mention worth at least 12-20 years in a lockup. I don't understand how any morally decent person could write this, much less readers condone and give atta boys in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg u lose any moral high ground wen u organise to get ure wife gang raped. She could of gone to the police an the hospital yes all the guys would be in trouble but so would the husband from DNA if she’s got bruises she can prove she was forced an she will have she never consented as she was out of it so the conviction would stand

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story. Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I could give a story less than one, I would have done so.

Sure it's just a story, but you fantasizing about rape is disgusting

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

SICK! Having your wife gang raped is your idea of revenge? Go get back behind the bars where you belong! Automatic 1. Only willing to give it a 1 so the vote counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

rape=bad, M'kay?

They should have given her golden showers. That's just assault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rape is not revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

first time I've given you one star. Rape is rape. No excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Groannnn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was liking the story until she was drugged. That’s over the boundaries, & as such, no excuses. I also would’ve liked him to give Sue advance notice before the shit hit the fan. As far as the divorce’s concerned, I’d imagine what he had on tape would be more than enough. Unfortunately, the drugging & subsequent rape spoiled the story immensely. From 4 stars, I give it 2. — Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bitch got what she deserved.

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteabout 2 years ago

Not a fan of rape porn. This should have gone in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For an author who's usual story is interesting make you look forward to the next paragraph this was weak and disappointing. Drugging the wife and video taping his friends raping his wife was stupidity at its peak.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Lost count of how many laws were broken in the making of this story lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story except for the drugging part, which I found disgusting. He could’ve done things differently, if only playing part of the tape of Ray & Joan expressing their love & him asking her when she’s going to leave Alex … at the same time she receives the divorce papers.

I’m keeping the 4 stars for the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rape is rape even if she's a lying cheating wife

You loved this person setting up a nonconsensual gang rape is terrible. If I was Ray I would have stopped it not participate in it he's the whole reason why she cheated what a even bigger douchebag. The husband could have recorded his wife cheating with Ray not commit felony gang rape and sodomy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One star. Rape is always unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. Nicely developed. Creative surprise ending. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cunt cuck husband was so pussy-whipped that it took him so long to realise what waa happening.

JUST ANOTHER DUMB MALE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was unlike your normal level of writing. You're better than this!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

And then everyone went to jail for rape. Stupid. Author is better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5*

I liked Alex approach and his revenge. His ex got what she deserved. On top of it, he seems to have destroyed the relationship between the two cheaters.

Hurrah for Alex and Sue! They deserved much better than what they had!

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AMAZING ! Ther' was a good ending that give me and it feels i'm satisfied with the ending result its nice to look into the closure of it story that makes the readers appreciate it content and message as the story reveals, nice one hope for more like this kind of story

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. I liked the story, gave it 5 stars. But as other commenters mentioned, Joan would have went after everybody for rape. Here is my take on this. Nobody knew it was being recorded. And Joan burned the stills, which was her only real evidence. As far as the tapes that were offered into evidence, there would only be the audio’s of Joan and Ray plotting. And Ray was in the stills holding her leg while she got fucked, so it would have incriminated him. And the next day, Joan thought it was her husband that banged her, so all the DNA from the other guys, was never submitted as evidence. The other 3 men were not going to admit anything, to stay away from divorces themselves. Still... overall it was a little shaky. I would have drugged Ray as well, and put him in bed with her, when it was over. Taken some pics, then invite Sue over to help bust them the next morning. That would have caused enough confusion, to allow Alex to get away with his plan. Leaving Ray as a witness to what actually happened, had a lot of flaws.

He had nothing to lose, so he would have spilled his guts to Joan, and the police. After all, he was already getting divorced. His motive would be to try and salvage his relationship with Joan. As well as bring her husband down for orchestrating the whole thing. So, really, really good story. But I don’t think, he would have gotten away with it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Nice BTB story!!!

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

I like BTB but rape is just not OK.

Alex was not likable. He ought to have paid for his deeds

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

If I were Alex I would spent the next 30 years needling Sues parents about how they forced her into a marriage with a cheater

Daggy1965Daggy1965over 2 years ago

Rape..............................

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Whether you agree with what Alex did in getting his revenge on Ray and Joan they got what they deserved and like they say revenge is best served cold. The ending where Alex and Sue getting together and marrying was a good ending. Gets my 5 star vote

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why would his lawyer be the one to serve the papers at an evening and having done so why would he stick around.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Truly one of the worst laid out plots and stories I have ever read here.

Rape is rape kid, you might have had a good story in there somewhere but your obvious hatred of women came through way too loud and clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star. That was rape you stupid piece of s**t.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Frankly rape disgusts me. Why any sane woman would want to be with a man who not only drugged his wife but let his friends rape her is beyond me, and i have no idea why you'd write it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Drugging someone and having sex with them, even if that person is your wife, is a felony. He even told his friends she'd been drugged. In Indiana, that's 10-20, hard time. Statute of limitations is five years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Burning coal ruined the story .

Stopped reading as soon as I got there .

One star

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Hanging with high school buds after so many years is rather weird but it happens, Great "burn" ending! Glad Alex & Sue got together. Great revenge!

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

That asshole husband would be under the jail.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I'll never understand how people who went to high school together still haven't gotten over those teenage things. Geez, didn't you meet any new people in college?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Technically it was rape, but the cheating whore probably would have done it anyway. Screwing up Ray's thing with Joan was the best part, but ending up with Sue wasn't bad either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Stars

DG Hear ,This is not one of Your best Stories . That is only My Opinion . I felt it was Rape on His Wife .. I have 2 ex wives and even though we do Not get along very well ... I could never do that to another women .. You are too good for this Story .

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
While you are in town

Stop in West Louisville and have some good food

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK Story

Not one of your best but undeserving of some of the strong negative comments. 3*

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Those two cheaters...

They professed so much love for each other yet Joan did not want to divorce her husband.

Then when the final confrontation between everyone, Ray started denying immediately he never had sex with Joan to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just awful, wow. The more I read of yours, the more I laugh at your stupidity.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Another dickless Wonder writer

A story about a whore and a ball-less dipshit

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Mostly Agree

I usually don't comment on stories more than a year or two old, but this one is a worthwhile exception because of the comments before this one.

Most of the comments seem to be fair and accurate analyses of the story. I especially like the immediately preceding Anony comment clarifying that "undocumented sex" is no longer considered to be rape and therefore not illegal. Too funny!

Sorry to see DG is no longer active on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars for the undocumented sex on wife

No such thing as rape anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rape is Rape

Get a Divorce and give pictures to her friends and Family ... But No Rape needed to happen .. 1 Star

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
NO rape is rape punishment yes rape makes you low life scum worse than cheaters

Video infidelity plus rape prosecution would have field day

Lawyer knows? Disbarred and jail

Depending on all keeping it secret. Drunk? Loose lips

Secret only stays secret if only one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope!

What a low-life turd the husband was,arranging the gang bang the way he did!And what a bunch of turds the “friends” were! - Sorry DG but your “loving wives” stories don’t measure up to your romantic ones. (Far prefer Rob/Kayla and Jake/Lynn to the shitty characters in this story.)

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Hardcore.

Revenge can get nasty. This is a pretty good example of how nasty it can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boy does he need new friends

But that certainly was BTB on maximum overdrive. Of course he had more copies of the pictures. I wonder when he sent them to Joan's parents and all of his ex-friends wives?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
DG

You is a bad man. I loved it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
It's an ugly story, but great revenge.

He dumped a cheating wife and killed their affair at the same time. Nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
With friends like this...

A very fucked up bunch of friends he had. I remember back in my military days there were a few guys that would grab a slut from the bar and tag team her. Never thought it was erotic, just sad. That was with a stranger, nevermind the spouse of a good friend. I can sorta understand his reasoning, but doing something like that would fuck with your head. Can't understand his friends reasons, yah she is hot, and i could see perhaps a few of them doing it. Just can't see them all doing it. Sorry, perhaps i am too much of a snowflake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Overdramatic

Joan being served at the dinner is over the top.Why didn't he take the photos to his lawyer's office,why would his lawyer hang around waiting at the dinner.?Also having served Joan why would Joe still be there to see what happened?.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Well now

Not a bad read but I think the revenge part with the gang bang and video was a bit unrealistic.

Just my perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really pretty messed up when you think about it...

Cheering for a man who would drug any woman (never the less, one he professed to love at one point in time) and have her raped and gangbanged is just sick. Additionally, he got his friends "really drunk" and then offered his naked, unconscious, wife as a fuck toy ~ turning all his friends into cheaters. Doesn't matter if their wives never figure it out. Alex is a sick fuck. Run Sue, run.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
@ rfnks2002

Letting Sue plan to have Ray served at the same time is kind in a way, but too damn risky. Alex couldn't know how Sue would react and so he couldn't risk Joan finding out what was happening before she was served.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

..with a predictable but welcome ending. Guy was a bit cold in his treatment of Sue. Why didnt he trust her? After all, it is made clear that he has love for her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 02/26/19

Miscarriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: Anonymous 2/26/19 - What

Third paragraph, Sue has a miscarriage. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What

Ray married Sue because he got her pregnant,so what happened to the child?.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Now that's low down and dirty.

I don't think I could have stuck my dick in her after every one else.

Still though it was a good way to get back at them. I might have let Sue know whats going down and let her have her piece of shit of a husband to be served at the same time.

OaksfineOaksfineabout 5 years ago
Great story

The first one I’ve read and it’s a good one. Reminds me of how I got my revenge back on my ex wife after I found out she was with my dad during the our marriage. Let’s just say I’m no longer invited to family reunions.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
He set up his wife to be raped by his friends...

Husband says, here's your surprise, go ahead, it's okay to rape her, she's a bad wife, and they do it? Ray the Cheater might have repaired his broken moral compass if he'd continued standing against this act and called it what it was, rape. That might have been enough for the rest of them to stop what they were thinking of doing and just enjoy their memory of “the night Husband invited them all to fuck his Wife.” Instead Ray assisted in another man's raping her and then he raped her, too.

Another reason we need to be able to vote in negative numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Didn't Go Far Enough!

The revenge was only taken in half-measure. In addition to having his skank of a wife gang-banged,he should have hog-tied Ray and had his friends spit-roast the shit out of him! After all,in for a penny,in for a pound! ~~~ And to all of you morality police ass-wads I say,go back to choking your chickens as you enjoy your wimpy,sissy cuckold stories as the hot wife forces her "beloved" to clean off the bull's tool after plowing her in front of him. That's the moral higher ground?! ~~~~~~ This was just a story,for Christ's sake!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I give it a 5*

Best BTB I've read in quite a while. She raped the marriage, he just returned from favor.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
just a story

I should have seen it coming. All the comments about fucking Joan. But it wouldn't have happened without the drugs, and having your wife gangbanged while unable to consent or not consent isn't really the realm of LW. Everybody has had bad thoughts...from killing, maiming, cheating, stabbing a coworker, etc...but dont actually do it. This is just a story like a daydream. Clearly, I am divided on the story...it's offensive but probably harmless.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Once he found out about Ray and Joan he should just have invited Ray and Sue over told them he knew about the affair, they could have swapped wives and worked out the details with a lawyer and moved on with their lives. Instead he acted like a creep and set up Joan to be gang raped. Sue really did get the worst guy out of the the deal. Ray was a better guy but very weak willed around his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
* -1 Sick Stuff

As an earlier commentor pointed out "rape Is rape".

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE !!

Thee are a lot of sick dudes writing for this website (or more accurately pandering) to an even sicker bunch of women hating creeps.

THIS WRITER IS ONE OF THE WORST!!!

All of you "tough guys" who get off on abusing women should slither back into you mom's basement and spare the NORMAL people your ignorance.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago
DAM, a lot of bleeding hearts commenting

it is just a story.

the way i see it. ray could have stopped it. most likely would have had his ass kicked. just had to admit to cheating with her instead of going along with it.

i actually believe he did this to make ray feel like a cuckold. hell ray even helped them fuck his girlfriend.

good show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Forget Revenge!

It does no one any good. It takes to long to exact punishment, it can backfire on the revenger, could lead to jail time, to costly in the long run. Either get the divorce or move away, long, long, long aways, countries away if need be.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago

Thanks for the effort. One star. Not a fan of stories involving rape, especially those that portray it as a good thing. Hard to imagine not a single person pointing out the wrongness of their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

When Alex says he feels sorry for Sue and her getting hurt because this was all his fault, what did you mean by that? I thought Ray and Joan were fucking and the shit hit the fan as a result of the infidelity. How does that become Alex's fault?

I'm not sure I get having all the friends fuck her makes sense but I think he should have taken a very aggressive shot up her ass, not just getting the head in while she was drugged but while she's trying to be extra nice to him burying himself balls deep and seeing just what Ray was experiencing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha! Good story, good revenge...

I was less than thrilled about the drugs and rape, but I'll let it go since this is just a story. Some complained about the black guys being there, but I'm not sure why. You handled it tastefully, or at least as much as can be in a story like this; there wasn't anything racist about it that I noticed, it just so happens that a couple of the protagonist's friends were black. So what? It's not like Alex went out and hired them to do it, it's not like they broke in and demanded it, and it wasn't presented as if it was the ultimate punishment for his white wife. Some people are never happy unless they're running someone else down. Good job with the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
karma for serial cheating wife-TRUE STORY

LOG INTO FACEBOOK. FIND PROFILE OF dearbornmt@yahoo.com. tattooed and breast implanted 50ish grandmother whose lost her job as college writing instructor in Helena Montana. Administrator at that 2 year college received Facebook info and photo of instructor cupping her bared breasts. Scar above her right breast is clearly evident

She had harassed and coerced one of her students, but he was just one of numerous affairs

She had recounted her sexual history to student and her wrote it all down in a journal. At time she started chasing after student simply because of his muscular arms she was involved with two other married men and still in close contact with two of her former lovers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5723 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories