All Comments on 'Finding the Truth'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 stars for me cause of the rape, specially with who performed

not gooed tale 4 me

***

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
high ground

The problem with taking the high ground is some people are so self absorbed to feel justified in their actions. Not a good excuse for drugging and rape but some people don't get it any other way

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
it would be hard for me to call any of those guys friends

Their wives deserve to know too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The story was good, the rape was not revenge, using your friends.

Poor ending .i am sure the author could have figured a different angle to get his revenge.like hiring some bikers to take her and then photos of them doing her. The ex wife moves in with him ,marries him and is pregnant. So much for this fairy tail.8385

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHEN YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE

and don't get to pass go. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Yay

Fucking skank jerkoff cheaters. They have to be the most stupid people who ever lived. They deserve to be alone, broke and broken. In pain also.

Ha

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
I came back

I have enjoyed almost every story of yours that I have read so far, But this one, just kept nagging at me. So an hour after reading this for the second time it finally hit me. The thing that was bothering me was that, although Joan got pretty much what she deserved with payback, her cohort didn't. Ray pretty much didn't get anything as close as what Joan got. That just seems wrong on a few levels. What her husband should have done in order to make it a bit more even, and have them share in the punishment was to have a few, either bi or gay males get good ole Ray in a guest bedroom and give him the same treatment. Oh yeah with pics for him to remember it by. You know have him getting both holes filled with big cocks. Not let him skate by without any form of retribution. Oh and as I said I have enjoyed most of your stories so far but this one was the best one of your stories so far good job oh wait GOOD JOB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I didn't go the BTB route

My wife and I were young, in love and ready to start having children. She had made a big production of throwing her pills away and said we were going to start, asap. At the time, we'd been married 31 months. We were 23 and 21, respectively when I caught her.

After her big production, on a Wednesday, she told me to wait until Saturday and we'd make love all day. It all sounded good to me, I wanted kids early on, the we would be alone while we were still young and be looking forward to our own grandbabies. I guess Susan had the same idea, however, she didn't care whose baby she had. Unfortunately, I had worked overtime the past few weeks and after doing so, could use that OT against Friday. I chose to go home after 3 hours and start my weekend off right, with my wife.

Living at the end of a country road, I was surprised to see an old car at our house, one I had only seen in HS. It belonged to an old boyfriend of my wife. They had went together through much of high school and he was the one to take her cherry and then bang her often in his old but cherry '66 Camaro. I couldn't understand why he would be at my house in the late morning.

I figured it out when I went into the house and didn't find anyone. Heading back to the bedroom, I found them both in bed sound asleep, I guess Susan and Tom had fucked themselves to sleep. The room was warm and they were on top of the blankets. Seeing my opportunity, I took a couple good cell phone pictures where the sperm leaking from her cunt was in your face evident and you could see them laying next to one another. Seeing his cock laying across his thigh, I saw what it was that interested my soon to be ex-wife, a fucking horse cock, even soft. I sent the pictures to my work computer and then went about packing. The room was summer bright and it took them a few minutes to wake up. By that time, I had the suitcase ready to zip closed.

Susan's scream alerted me to the fact she was awake. Tom shouted and I merely turned, with my razor sharp hunting knife in hand and gestured at the door. He tried to bluff me but when I took a step forward and slashed at his cock, he screamed like a girl and agreed to go. Susan was crying and pleading with me but I had her by the back of the neck, pushing her out into the front room along with Tom, both still naked. I handed her the suitcase and after opening the front door, I held Tom's ignition key in my hand for him and pushed them out the door, locking it behind them.

When Susan's father called, incensed at how I treated his daughter, I told him to check his computer, I had sent him a couple pictures from earlier in the day. He didn't hang up and in the background, I could hear Susan screaming and him shouting at her. He picked the phone back up, said he was sorry and ended the call.

The house was a graduation gift from my grandfather. Grandma had died young and he wanted to head for Florida. Rather than sell the house in the depressed market of the time, he signed it over to me and wished me good luck. Other than the home, we had little that was the two of ours. Taking the photos to a lawyer, I was divorced 4 months later with my ex pleading with me to just talk with her. At our signing, I told her the sperm leaking out from between her lips was all the information I needed from her. She sobbed and did her best to tell me she loved me and only me and would wait for me as long as it took. I laughed and said if she did that, she would never had children with anyone.

Susan and Tom had split up in high school because he cheated on her with some of their classmates. When she confronted him, he hit her hard enough to damage her orbital eye socket and she needed it repaired surgically. It was why I could never understand why she fucked him in MY bed. Before leaving my lawyers office, I suggested she marry Tom and that way they would have the best of one another, two cheaters in the same boat.

I guess she took me up on my idea. A month after our divorce was final, she had a courthouse marriage. Four months later, she gave birth to Tom's kid. I thought it was fitting, by then she was alone, Tom had cheated on her weeks after they married and had punched her, almost making her lose the baby. He had skipped town with a warrant out for his arrest. The fucking nigger. I never understood why they love blond women so much.

Susan and I never came into contact until about four years later when she was sitting on my front porch, our old house, when I came home from work. She looked good, but then, she always looked good. She had her little halfrican with her and although she was a good looking little thing, I told Susan to leave, we had nothing to say to one another. She left, but began showing up on my front porch every Saturday morning with Tom's spawn. Finally I had enough and let her in, in the hopes she would get it out of her system and leave me the hell alone.

Her story was that was the only time they fucked, he had come to the house that day with a handful of pictures he'd taken when they used to fuck. He threatened to show them to me if she wouldn't give him a little lovin' (yeah, that sounded like the fucker) and she gave in when he promised just the once. When she realized she was pregnant, she kept the baby in the hopes we could get back together, even while married to Tom and fucking him every night. When she was done, she looked pitiful and asked if I could find a way in my heart to forgive and give her another chance. About that time, my new wife walked out into the kitchen where we sat and I introduced her to Susan. Still half asleep, Lia shook her hand and then kissed me and asked what was for breakfast.

Susan left me alone after that. I heard after she left town, she moved in with Tom again, I guess she couldn't stay away from the horsecock hung nigger. Me? I have three boys now, and Lia and I both love them dearly. They are in high school and my wife and I are about to retire, at the rip old ages of 44 and 45. Life is good, even without real revenge. My great life is revenge enough.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
holy Fuck... INception in the coments Section

some anons are so talented, they leave a good story in the comments, hot damn.

any ways, good job both of you DGH & the below anon( most probably a asst writer of quentin tarantino, why? may be because i just watched THE HATEFUL 8, or may be anons use of the derogatory name for a black person would more likely convince me)

Keep on writing....

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Cheaters Get What They Deserve!

- Joan wanted the security of her marriage but also the sex with her lover. (She actually didn't want the bigger dick? Stunning!

- Of course Sue and Alex ended up together. That's the way it goes in these fairy tale stories.

- Too bad Joan didn't end up with triplets,two black of course,and a baby turd that looked just like Ray.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Alex Was For Status; Ray Was For Sex

Joan most assuredly preferred sex with Ray. But she didn't want to jetison Alex. Another case of a woman wanting one man for financial security, stability, and status; but not willing to give up her sexual fun with her married lover. Fantastic revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Kid

Ray told Joan that Sue got pregnant. He married Sue. What happened to the kid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Miscarrage

At the begining of the story, it said she had a miscarrage shortly after they were married...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rape up until a few years ago was punishable by death! ! it's never justifiable!

and all the assholes like huedoog who think it's fine and the Neanderthals of his ilk are the reason why the U.S. Courts have gone so overboard to favor the woman in divorce. This story and the rabid favorable, salivating response by so many would be rapists are the reason American society is so anti-male now. Men are bigger, stronger, historically trained by society to be aggressive, and so the overreaction to this is the femanazis run amuck! That's why the courts and the cops take the woman's word for it when she says hubby hit or beat her! Because historically, a woman is far more likely to be battered or murdered by her husband than a stranger! Keep it up, you idiots, you're going get someone like hilary or bernie elected, and then we will not only have universal gun confiscation, but mandatory castration for all rapists, which they will define as everyone with a scrotum! They will harvest the sperm from all our balls and the political elite women who want kids will be artificially inseminated, choosing the donor from a list they'll keep of desirable genes, and the "donor"' will be compelled to pay child support and "mother support"' for the next 18 years! (Google "Kindergeld"--Germany's socialist policies for over 40 years have had the taxpayers supporting everyone else's kid--hilary or bernie would love to make just the males have to do this!)

Behave like a mensch, not an ass and if enough of you do, maybe things will change in our favor!

Not rated since, I can't give the author, whom I normally enjoy, a negative 10 stars .

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous 05/26/16

Ok,i didn't like the story either,it's way over the top,it's even way passt BTB,it's moraly disgusting,you don't like what your wife is doing ? fine divorce her but having her rape gangbanged ? there were no kids involved so ......

But then my anonymous friend you got politics involved in your comment,this not the place for this

You don't like the democrats ? ok if you think living in a Trump world will be so much better that is your right

Kindergeld is not only a social law in Germany but allso in the whole of western Europe,it is payable to any parent who has custody over the children AND it is ment for the children not for the father,the all of not cheating wife but ONLY for the children,if it is abused or used for other purposes it can be revoked,just for your information

DeKreDeKrealmost 8 years ago
Ugly

This must be one of your worst stories. Most are very good, many are about stupid ass-holes but this one really doesn't merit one star.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 8 years ago
Annon @ 5/26/16

Typical that a fascist idiot like this would hide behind anonymity. Every word drips of life failure, particularly with women. The story is terrible, most would agree, but this comment is far worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 fucking star. If I could only give a negative 10...

Nice fucking story promoting rape!!!

All the men in this story are fucking rapists!!!

I'm a man that was raped as a kid and both my sisters and mother were raped in front of me.

Fuck you!!!

If you want to write about rape, be real! People that rape are not good people!

People that get raped are not just fine later!

Joan would have more than likely developed PTSD and severe depression and been a suicide risk.

Again.

Fuck you!!!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

and as such, it was good. I don't really thinks there are many people that actually want to be raped, or even fantasize about it, but sure as shit there are some. I don't know why he went with the plan he had, but he did. He could have gone off the deep end and killed them, maybe justifiably, maybe not, but he didn't. The story showed that not all people react the same way we, or I would, we're all different. The story didn't reflect his emotional stance that well, or how he was thinking, or very much at all. I personally don't condone rape, and I'm sure it wouldn't be considered rape, when ray fucked her, at least by her, after all he was her lover.

I've always been a proponent of the "let the victim decide the punishment" line of thought, and this was his.

I also think some of your anon's commenters have some serious mental issues, and really should seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong in so many ways

Then on top of everything else you decide what is culturally correct for black people? Suck a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Friends for the using

While your story started out nice, it did lacked some to be desired. It doesn´t say much about the characters just that she cheated and he got revenge. The real turn off was the inclusion of blacks. And two at that. Why? Please tell.! Why does most every new writer lacks the sense to lay out a script of their own without having to go to the old standby of trying to use race, to add to fill in some blanks.? Just surprised you didn´t use no ten inch black cock. ? Again why? Why can´t it be a friend, a guy, a man or a stranger? Well like I said would have been a great story till you decided ti take a short cut

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DG Hear has a reputation

I have no idea how he got it. He writes characters that talk like robots and he's a racist asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good one to get back at her for cheating

pay back is a bitch and she got it in spades....though you have to wonder had she ever fought the divorce how would the video stand up as evidence or be used against them as rape......and why did he not drop the others in the mire too....but he did end up happily with Sue....a strange concept of payback but a good idea.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
karma for serial cheating wife-TRUE STORY

LOG INTO FACEBOOK. FIND PROFILE OF dearbornmt@yahoo.com. tattooed and breast implanted 50ish grandmother whose lost her job as college writing instructor in Helena Montana. Administrator at that 2 year college received Facebook info and photo of instructor cupping her bared breasts. Scar above her right breast is clearly evident

She had harassed and coerced one of her students, but he was just one of numerous affairs

She had recounted her sexual history to student and her wrote it all down in a journal. At time she started chasing after student simply because of his muscular arms she was involved with two other married men and still in close contact with two of her former lovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha! Good story, good revenge...

I was less than thrilled about the drugs and rape, but I'll let it go since this is just a story. Some complained about the black guys being there, but I'm not sure why. You handled it tastefully, or at least as much as can be in a story like this; there wasn't anything racist about it that I noticed, it just so happens that a couple of the protagonist's friends were black. So what? It's not like Alex went out and hired them to do it, it's not like they broke in and demanded it, and it wasn't presented as if it was the ultimate punishment for his white wife. Some people are never happy unless they're running someone else down. Good job with the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

When Alex says he feels sorry for Sue and her getting hurt because this was all his fault, what did you mean by that? I thought Ray and Joan were fucking and the shit hit the fan as a result of the infidelity. How does that become Alex's fault?

I'm not sure I get having all the friends fuck her makes sense but I think he should have taken a very aggressive shot up her ass, not just getting the head in while she was drugged but while she's trying to be extra nice to him burying himself balls deep and seeing just what Ray was experiencing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago

Thanks for the effort. One star. Not a fan of stories involving rape, especially those that portray it as a good thing. Hard to imagine not a single person pointing out the wrongness of their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Forget Revenge!

It does no one any good. It takes to long to exact punishment, it can backfire on the revenger, could lead to jail time, to costly in the long run. Either get the divorce or move away, long, long, long aways, countries away if need be.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago
DAM, a lot of bleeding hearts commenting

it is just a story.

the way i see it. ray could have stopped it. most likely would have had his ass kicked. just had to admit to cheating with her instead of going along with it.

i actually believe he did this to make ray feel like a cuckold. hell ray even helped them fuck his girlfriend.

good show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
* -1 Sick Stuff

As an earlier commentor pointed out "rape Is rape".

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE !!

Thee are a lot of sick dudes writing for this website (or more accurately pandering) to an even sicker bunch of women hating creeps.

THIS WRITER IS ONE OF THE WORST!!!

All of you "tough guys" who get off on abusing women should slither back into you mom's basement and spare the NORMAL people your ignorance.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Once he found out about Ray and Joan he should just have invited Ray and Sue over told them he knew about the affair, they could have swapped wives and worked out the details with a lawyer and moved on with their lives. Instead he acted like a creep and set up Joan to be gang raped. Sue really did get the worst guy out of the the deal. Ray was a better guy but very weak willed around his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
just a story

I should have seen it coming. All the comments about fucking Joan. But it wouldn't have happened without the drugs, and having your wife gangbanged while unable to consent or not consent isn't really the realm of LW. Everybody has had bad thoughts...from killing, maiming, cheating, stabbing a coworker, etc...but dont actually do it. This is just a story like a daydream. Clearly, I am divided on the story...it's offensive but probably harmless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I give it a 5*

Best BTB I've read in quite a while. She raped the marriage, he just returned from favor.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Didn't Go Far Enough!

The revenge was only taken in half-measure. In addition to having his skank of a wife gang-banged,he should have hog-tied Ray and had his friends spit-roast the shit out of him! After all,in for a penny,in for a pound! ~~~ And to all of you morality police ass-wads I say,go back to choking your chickens as you enjoy your wimpy,sissy cuckold stories as the hot wife forces her "beloved" to clean off the bull's tool after plowing her in front of him. That's the moral higher ground?! ~~~~~~ This was just a story,for Christ's sake!

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
He set up his wife to be raped by his friends...

Husband says, here's your surprise, go ahead, it's okay to rape her, she's a bad wife, and they do it? Ray the Cheater might have repaired his broken moral compass if he'd continued standing against this act and called it what it was, rape. That might have been enough for the rest of them to stop what they were thinking of doing and just enjoy their memory of “the night Husband invited them all to fuck his Wife.” Instead Ray assisted in another man's raping her and then he raped her, too.

Another reason we need to be able to vote in negative numbers.

OaksfineOaksfineabout 5 years ago
Great story

The first one I’ve read and it’s a good one. Reminds me of how I got my revenge back on my ex wife after I found out she was with my dad during the our marriage. Let’s just say I’m no longer invited to family reunions.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Now that's low down and dirty.

I don't think I could have stuck my dick in her after every one else.

Still though it was a good way to get back at them. I might have let Sue know whats going down and let her have her piece of shit of a husband to be served at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What

Ray married Sue because he got her pregnant,so what happened to the child?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: Anonymous 2/26/19 - What

Third paragraph, Sue has a miscarriage. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous 02/26/19

Miscarriage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

..with a predictable but welcome ending. Guy was a bit cold in his treatment of Sue. Why didnt he trust her? After all, it is made clear that he has love for her

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
@ rfnks2002

Letting Sue plan to have Ray served at the same time is kind in a way, but too damn risky. Alex couldn't know how Sue would react and so he couldn't risk Joan finding out what was happening before she was served.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really pretty messed up when you think about it...

Cheering for a man who would drug any woman (never the less, one he professed to love at one point in time) and have her raped and gangbanged is just sick. Additionally, he got his friends "really drunk" and then offered his naked, unconscious, wife as a fuck toy ~ turning all his friends into cheaters. Doesn't matter if their wives never figure it out. Alex is a sick fuck. Run Sue, run.

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Well now

Not a bad read but I think the revenge part with the gang bang and video was a bit unrealistic.

Just my perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Overdramatic

Joan being served at the dinner is over the top.Why didn't he take the photos to his lawyer's office,why would his lawyer hang around waiting at the dinner.?Also having served Joan why would Joe still be there to see what happened?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
With friends like this...

A very fucked up bunch of friends he had. I remember back in my military days there were a few guys that would grab a slut from the bar and tag team her. Never thought it was erotic, just sad. That was with a stranger, nevermind the spouse of a good friend. I can sorta understand his reasoning, but doing something like that would fuck with your head. Can't understand his friends reasons, yah she is hot, and i could see perhaps a few of them doing it. Just can't see them all doing it. Sorry, perhaps i am too much of a snowflake.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
It's an ugly story, but great revenge.

He dumped a cheating wife and killed their affair at the same time. Nice twist.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
DG

You is a bad man. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boy does he need new friends

But that certainly was BTB on maximum overdrive. Of course he had more copies of the pictures. I wonder when he sent them to Joan's parents and all of his ex-friends wives?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Hardcore.

Revenge can get nasty. This is a pretty good example of how nasty it can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope!

What a low-life turd the husband was,arranging the gang bang the way he did!And what a bunch of turds the “friends” were! - Sorry DG but your “loving wives” stories don’t measure up to your romantic ones. (Far prefer Rob/Kayla and Jake/Lynn to the shitty characters in this story.)

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
NO rape is rape punishment yes rape makes you low life scum worse than cheaters

Video infidelity plus rape prosecution would have field day

Lawyer knows? Disbarred and jail

Depending on all keeping it secret. Drunk? Loose lips

Secret only stays secret if only one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rape is Rape

Get a Divorce and give pictures to her friends and Family ... But No Rape needed to happen .. 1 Star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars for the undocumented sex on wife

No such thing as rape anymore.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Mostly Agree

I usually don't comment on stories more than a year or two old, but this one is a worthwhile exception because of the comments before this one.

Most of the comments seem to be fair and accurate analyses of the story. I especially like the immediately preceding Anony comment clarifying that "undocumented sex" is no longer considered to be rape and therefore not illegal. Too funny!

Sorry to see DG is no longer active on this site.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Another dickless Wonder writer

A story about a whore and a ball-less dipshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just awful, wow. The more I read of yours, the more I laugh at your stupidity.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Those two cheaters...

They professed so much love for each other yet Joan did not want to divorce her husband.

Then when the final confrontation between everyone, Ray started denying immediately he never had sex with Joan to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OK Story

Not one of your best but undeserving of some of the strong negative comments. 3*

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
While you are in town

Stop in West Louisville and have some good food

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Stars

DG Hear ,This is not one of Your best Stories . That is only My Opinion . I felt it was Rape on His Wife .. I have 2 ex wives and even though we do Not get along very well ... I could never do that to another women .. You are too good for this Story .

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Technically it was rape, but the cheating whore probably would have done it anyway. Screwing up Ray's thing with Joan was the best part, but ending up with Sue wasn't bad either.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I'll never understand how people who went to high school together still haven't gotten over those teenage things. Geez, didn't you meet any new people in college?

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

That asshole husband would be under the jail.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Hanging with high school buds after so many years is rather weird but it happens, Great "burn" ending! Glad Alex & Sue got together. Great revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Burning coal ruined the story .

Stopped reading as soon as I got there .

One star

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Drugging someone and having sex with them, even if that person is your wife, is a felony. He even told his friends she'd been drugged. In Indiana, that's 10-20, hard time. Statute of limitations is five years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Frankly rape disgusts me. Why any sane woman would want to be with a man who not only drugged his wife but let his friends rape her is beyond me, and i have no idea why you'd write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star. That was rape you stupid piece of s**t.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Truly one of the worst laid out plots and stories I have ever read here.

Rape is rape kid, you might have had a good story in there somewhere but your obvious hatred of women came through way too loud and clear.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why would his lawyer be the one to serve the papers at an evening and having done so why would he stick around.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Whether you agree with what Alex did in getting his revenge on Ray and Joan they got what they deserved and like they say revenge is best served cold. The ending where Alex and Sue getting together and marrying was a good ending. Gets my 5 star vote

Daggy1965Daggy1965over 2 years ago

Rape..............................

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

If I were Alex I would spent the next 30 years needling Sues parents about how they forced her into a marriage with a cheater

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

I like BTB but rape is just not OK.

Alex was not likable. He ought to have paid for his deeds

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Nice BTB story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. I liked the story, gave it 5 stars. But as other commenters mentioned, Joan would have went after everybody for rape. Here is my take on this. Nobody knew it was being recorded. And Joan burned the stills, which was her only real evidence. As far as the tapes that were offered into evidence, there would only be the audio’s of Joan and Ray plotting. And Ray was in the stills holding her leg while she got fucked, so it would have incriminated him. And the next day, Joan thought it was her husband that banged her, so all the DNA from the other guys, was never submitted as evidence. The other 3 men were not going to admit anything, to stay away from divorces themselves. Still... overall it was a little shaky. I would have drugged Ray as well, and put him in bed with her, when it was over. Taken some pics, then invite Sue over to help bust them the next morning. That would have caused enough confusion, to allow Alex to get away with his plan. Leaving Ray as a witness to what actually happened, had a lot of flaws.

He had nothing to lose, so he would have spilled his guts to Joan, and the police. After all, he was already getting divorced. His motive would be to try and salvage his relationship with Joan. As well as bring her husband down for orchestrating the whole thing. So, really, really good story. But I don’t think, he would have gotten away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AMAZING ! Ther' was a good ending that give me and it feels i'm satisfied with the ending result its nice to look into the closure of it story that makes the readers appreciate it content and message as the story reveals, nice one hope for more like this kind of story

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5*

I liked Alex approach and his revenge. His ex got what she deserved. On top of it, he seems to have destroyed the relationship between the two cheaters.

Hurrah for Alex and Sue! They deserved much better than what they had!

BJ

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

And then everyone went to jail for rape. Stupid. Author is better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was unlike your normal level of writing. You're better than this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cunt cuck husband was so pussy-whipped that it took him so long to realise what waa happening.

JUST ANOTHER DUMB MALE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. Nicely developed. Creative surprise ending. Thanks for writing it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One star. Rape is always unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rape is rape even if she's a lying cheating wife

You loved this person setting up a nonconsensual gang rape is terrible. If I was Ray I would have stopped it not participate in it he's the whole reason why she cheated what a even bigger douchebag. The husband could have recorded his wife cheating with Ray not commit felony gang rape and sodomy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story except for the drugging part, which I found disgusting. He could’ve done things differently, if only playing part of the tape of Ray & Joan expressing their love & him asking her when she’s going to leave Alex … at the same time she receives the divorce papers.

I’m keeping the 4 stars for the rest of the story

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Lost count of how many laws were broken in the making of this story lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For an author who's usual story is interesting make you look forward to the next paragraph this was weak and disappointing. Drugging the wife and video taping his friends raping his wife was stupidity at its peak.

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteabout 2 years ago

Not a fan of rape porn. This should have gone in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bitch got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was liking the story until she was drugged. That’s over the boundaries, & as such, no excuses. I also would’ve liked him to give Sue advance notice before the shit hit the fan. As far as the divorce’s concerned, I’d imagine what he had on tape would be more than enough. Unfortunately, the drugging & subsequent rape spoiled the story immensely. From 4 stars, I give it 2. — Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Groannnn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

first time I've given you one star. Rape is rape. No excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rape is not revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

rape=bad, M'kay?

They should have given her golden showers. That's just assault.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

SICK! Having your wife gang raped is your idea of revenge? Go get back behind the bars where you belong! Automatic 1. Only willing to give it a 1 so the vote counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I could give a story less than one, I would have done so.

Sure it's just a story, but you fantasizing about rape is disgusting

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story. Loved It!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg u lose any moral high ground wen u organise to get ure wife gang raped. She could of gone to the police an the hospital yes all the guys would be in trouble but so would the husband from DNA if she’s got bruises she can prove she was forced an she will have she never consented as she was out of it so the conviction would stand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5723 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories