Finnish Lifeguard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Kim's and Martina's eyes were hidden behind their respective dark shades, but it was apparent that both of them were staring directly at the other. Martina squirmed visibly in her seat. Kim's fingers pinched and played with both nipples, and her mouth opened in an oval, silent groan, and she rubbed her beautiful tits together, creating a small mountain of cleavage for Martina's and my own viewing. It was at this very moment that Martina suddenly remembered my presence, and her head snapped towards me and she looked at me very anxiously.

"Don't worry, darling," Kim whispered to the skittish guard. "He had these boobs in his own hands about twenty minutes ago. That's my boyfriend, John." Martina smiled nervously in my direction, and I smiled back, spreading my legs slightly and turning them in Martina's direction, the bulge In my trunks now very obvious. Martina's eyes lowered to my crotch area, and she no doubt could see my own excitement.

"Would you like to see what else John just had in his hands?" Kim cooed seductively. With that, she peeled aside her brown string bikini bottoms and Kim's glistening, beautiful shaved cunt lips were now exposed directly to Martina. Kim dangled a long, manicured middle finger to her folds. "This, Martina, he had this in his hands." Kim inserted the finger into her hole and Martina and I watched it disappear Into Kim's tunnel. Martina's face was now flushed, beet-red, her tits heaving as her breathing became erratic.

"He was finger-fucking me, Martina. Just. Like. This."

Kim's stomach muscles contracted as she pulled her finger from her cunt and pulled her pink lips far apart, so that her pulsating clit was clearly visible. "Just like John Is going to finger-fuck you and I'm going to eat your pussy when you get off of work."

Kim pushed her bikini tops and bottom back to cover her private parts In one motion, and stood up from the chair so quickly as to startle Martina, who virtually shuddered and shook in her stand now. Kim bent over again, her ass towards Martina and me, a big damp pool of juices oozing onto the crotch of her bikini and down her thighs. She reached Into her bag and pulled out the room key and gathered the towels.

"I told you I get so very wet. Now, would you be a dear and come up to our room soon so you can help me with this wetness issue?" Kim glanced at me, and smiled. She nodded in my direction to Martina. "Oh, yes, seems my boyfriend has a situation that requires servicing also. Can you assist?"

Martina composed herself, and she surprised me with the tone in her voice. "I get done in about 45 minutes", she growled in that eastern European accent. "I have to clean the pool and then take a shower."

Kim looked lustily at Martina, pleased and aroused at her prey's enthusiasm for the fun to follow. "Nonsense, you are more than happy to use our shower, dear. It fits three very comfortably." She handed her the room key. "Room 414, until then."

Kim wiggled a finger at me. "Cum, darling, we have to prepare for our guest. Cum along now." I hastily gathered up my book and towel and scurried after Kim, whose ass again sashayed while her heels clicked on the pool deck. Over my shoulder, I glanced back at Martina, whose face was now mixed in a combination of surprise and lust. These next few hours were to be the most exciting of our fledgling sex adventures, all thanks to Kim. I hastened to express my gratitude.

The male members of the front desk staff and bell hops stopped in their tracks as Kim and I waited for the elevator. She shifted from one leg to the other teasingly, and adjusted the back of her bikini bottoms by lifting the fabric from her cheeks, giving the admirers a full, though fleeting, glimpse of her entire ass.

When the doors finally opened, I took Kim by the hand and pulled her inside. I hastily pushed "8" on the elevator call button. As the doors closed, Kim started to say, "No, we're on the fourth..", but I muffled her words by pulling her face to mine and kissing her frantically on her mouth, my hand simultaneously lowering to her pussy and jamming three fingers tightly into her sopping wet cunt in one motion, flicker-fucking wildly, nearly lifting her entire body off the floor with each thrust deep in her soaking pussy, lowering my mouth to her tits and sucking them roughly. It didn't matter if anyone came in, at that moment, we were both more turned on than we had ever been in our lives.

The elevator was lined with mirrored walls, and I turned Kim around and pressed her tits against the glass, caressing them, grabbing them, biting on her earlobes, still three fingers buried snugly In her cunt, vibrating within her walls. The elevator beeped, signaling our arrival on the eighth floor. Kim struggled to release herself from my grip, but I continued my manual assault on her body, pushing her even more tightly to the wall, fucking her with my hands. A middle-aged man in a Hawaiian shirt entered the cab, reading a brochure, but stopped dead in his tracks as he saw the scenes before him. He had only time to blink before I hit "4" on the call button. "Sorry, emergency, this car's taken." The door closed and the last thing I saw was him dropping his brochure. I pulled my cock from my trunks and lowered Kim's bikini bottoms and jabbed my cock at her ass crack while never releasing my frantic digital spelunking of her cunt. As I hit her g-spot, she wailed in ecstasy, just as the doors opened on floor number four.

A young woman in a pink hotel uniform with a housekeeping cart was greeted by a sight that she won't soon forget. Kim's eyes were rolling back in her head and she continued to spasm from the after-shocks of her orgasm. With my right foot, I held the door open as the maid, whose name badge said "Consuelo" beneath an ample chest, gaped at the sight disbelievingly as Kim and I stumbled out of the elevator, my cock now tucked back in my shorts, but Kim's nipples and pussy still exposed as her bikini was in disheveled disarray. We staggered down the hall to our room, and as I stumbled for the room key, I looked behind me to see Consuelo peering around the corridor wall. I slapped Kim's exposed butt hard as the sound echoed and resonated down the hall. We entered our room and I virtually slammed Kim against the door ripping her bikini down her legs, throwing her leg over my shoulder as I knelt in front of her, and buried my tongue deep in her snatch and inserted my thumb into her ass hole. She gyrated and moaned and screamed and I lapped at her cunt harder and felt her sphincter convulse on my thumb as her nectar flowed onto my face as she came and came.

Just as suddenly, I picked her up and carried her to the bed, and roughly tossed her onto It, spreading her legs while watching her crazed, lusting eyes beg for me to fuck her. I stood In front of her, gripping her ankles tightly with one hand, pulling her legs together in an "X". With the other hand, I pulled my engorged cock out and began to stroke It. I don't think I've ever had more blood In my cock, It was longer than I have ever seen It.

"You think you can tease me like that, you little slut?", I snarled. "And not get fucked? How bad do you want my cock, tell me. TELL ME!"

Kim gasped, "Give me that big, hard cock, give It to me. NOW! Look at It. I want It. Give It to me. Fuck me, fuck me so hard."

With that, I tossed her legs down gently and leaned down softly, and kissed her, softly, sweetly, lovingly, passionately. "That was the most exciting thing I've ever seen." She looked at me, shocked at my sudden change In demeanor from pussy predator to gentle lover. "Thank you."

She panted at me, confusion In her eyes. "But we have a long night ahead of us with our new friend, and I want to save our energy. And, our pent-up passion." I kissed her sweetly again.

Kim grinned, now understanding that she was the 'tease-ee' now, not the 'tease-or'.

"God, you're exciting," she said. "I've never been more turned on In life." She kissed me deeply.

"Let's get ready for our pretty guest. She won't know what hit her."

However, little did Kim and I know that Martina had some wonderful surprises in store for us herself. Those sweet innocent ones are the wildest lovers. Remember..?

(Part two to follow...)

12