Fiona's Degradation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumtwice
cumtwice
34 Followers

I pulled my throbbing cock out of Fiona's mouth and let go of her hair, she slumped back in a state of semi-consciousness against the bed and her head fell back on top of it, then she retched an enormous amount of dribble up from her throat which just spilled out of her gasping mouth onto her face and trickled down her neck. As she opened her eyes she was greeted by the sight of my bone hard cock glistening and dripping with her saliva just inches from her face.

"Fuck me you dirty bastard, you wasn't lying after all, your prick is fucking huge I can't believe I managed to get that thing down my throat." She said, slipping back into the voice I remembered her having a few years ago.

"Give it a few hard strokes now you little whore, I have a surprise for you." I told her.

"It can't get any fucking bigger than that surely to God!" Fiona gasped as she gripped my prick with both hands and pulled it towards her.

"No" I said "But since you've now sucked the biggest cock you've ever seen it's only fair that you get to wear the biggest load of spunk you've ever seen."

I then gripped the base of my cock and gave it one good tug. Fiona didn't know what had hit her, as the first wad of spunk that flew out of my dick was enormous, it landed square in the middle of her forehead and ran down into her watering eyes, the next load was even bigger and hit her just above her lips splattering out and covering her mouth and chin with my juice.

There followed torrent after torrent of hot sticky sperm which I splashed all around her face and into her hair, there must have been nearly half a pint of jizz dripping off her and I enjoyed the next few minutes rubbing my jerking cock around her face to make sure she was covered in spunk everywhere, I even squeezed some into her ears and when I was finished the only dry spot I could find to wipe the dregs off my cock was on her dress.

I guess it was all a bit too much for Fiona, her first ever blow-job had turned into one of the most brutal face fucking sessions any woman could have endured, after gasping her way through my ejaculation, exhaustion and the drink wearing off won over and she fell asleep on the bed.

Now it was time for part 2 of my plan and so I went to work in my study, editing the film I had just recorded with the camera's that are hidden in that particular bedroom, I set them up in there for the session's I have with my wife. Poor little Fiona was in for a shock the following morning.

When I went back to see if Fiona was still alright, she was out for the count, all the spunk and dribble was congealing on her face, her lipstick was smudged all around her mouth and her eye make-up had run down her cheeks where her eyes had been watering so much.

She looked such a sloppy mess I decided that I would have to fuck that mouth just one more time before I went to bed myself.

I pulled Fiona across the bed so that her head was hanging backwards over the edge and eased my cock into her mouth once again, I then started to fuck her face real slow and steady. Fiona must have been completely comatose as she didn't even stir, so I just kept pumping my cock into that spunk smeared face until once again my dick was throbbing deep in her throat.

I looked down at her face and I could barely recognise her, she looked like some sort of fucked up crack whore, with crusty dried spunk in her hair and her expensive dress was completely ruined with sperm and drool. I could feel the cum begin to rise in my balls just from looking at her, let alone from fucking her face. I pushed the whole length of my cock down her throat and let my sperm pump directly into her gullet. There was not a movement out of her the whole time.

My gorgeous stuck up sister in law, Fiona, had just swallowed a massive load of fresh hot spunk for the first time in her life and she didn't know a thing about it, YET!!

The next morning I was up at the crack of dawn as usual and decided to bring Fiona a cup of tea up to the bedroom. She had just awoken and was sitting up in the bed still dressed in the previous nights stained outfit. She drank the tea but she seemed oblivious to the state she was in as she thanked me for the lift home the night before and even apologised for her drunken state. She then told me that during the night she had had the most life-like of dreams, but she sheepishly said that she was too embarrassed to tell me all the details.

"That was no fucking dream!" I laughed at her "Have a good look at yourself in the mirror, you look like you dipped your head into a bucket of sperm."

When she saw what she looked like, she burst into tears and started pleading with me to forget all about what had happened last night and not to tell her husband what she had done with me.

Well, like I said before I had waited nearly 20 years to put Fiona in her place and I wasn't about to let it go that easily, so I stood up in front of her, pulled my prick out of my joggers and told her;

"Get on your fucking knees you pathetic bitch and suck my cock or I will tell your darling Ronan everything"

The tears were streaming down her face and mixing with the dried up sperm as she reluctantly took a hold of my dick and put it into her sobbing mouth, I shouted at her.

"Shut the fuck up you spoilt little cunt, this time I am just going to stand here and enjoy it, while you do all the work and I can tell you right now that you're going to give me the best throat job of my life and this time you are going to swallow down every last drop of my spunk."

Fiona pulled her head back off my prick and said through her sobs "There is no way I am going to let you cum in my mouth, I've only just gotten used to the idea of having a cock in it. I will suck you off but you will have to cum on my face again, you've done that already and at least I can wash it off, any way Ronan wouldn't believe that I could be unfaithful to him, let alone suck anyone's dick."

With that I pulled a picture from my pocket, that I had printed off from the digital film, it showed Fiona wanking my cock and spunk spewing out of it on to her face, which looked like a melting candle there was so much sperm and spit dripping down it

"I think he would believe this picture of you in your moment of glory!" I laughed at her

"You dirty fucking bastard, I didn't see you taking any photos last night." she squealed

"Photo's?" I replied, "You stupid bitch, I have the whole night on DVD, including the part when you were asleep and I had my cock half way down to your stomach whilst I pumped a good thick load of sperm straight into you. Ha ha I enjoyed that immensely, but this time you can catch my sperm in your mouth so you get a good taste of it, you never know you might enjoy that as much as you loved the taste of my cock last night."

"The choice is yours." I told her "It's not like I'm making you do something that you haven't done before, just tell me what you are going to do and that's fine with me."

I stepped back and turned as if to leave the room but I stopped as Fiona said "OK, come back and I'll suck your fucking cock for you, I will swallow your big prick down my throat and then you can empty yourself into my mouth, so I can drink down your hot semen. Is that what you want to hear from me you fucking pervert?"

"That's more like it, you're getting the hang of it now, you little slut. Now crawl over here like a good little girl and show me what a cum bucket you have become for me."

Fiona crawled across the room on all fours, in her crumpled spunk stained dress, with her hair sticking out in all directions, held in place as if with gel by my crusted sperm and her face totally fucked up. When she was in front of me I shouted at her

"Stop right there slag, you can start by licking my feet and working your way up my legs, all the way to my bollocks, I intend to make you feel humiliation to the highest degree and I am going to love every moment of it."

My whore of a sister in law bent her head down and began to lick the top of my right foot, I lifted it off the floor and pushed my toes into her mouth, forcing her to suck them for me. She then ran her tongue up my leg and along the inside of my thigh, across to my left thigh and down that leg, until she had the other foot wedged in her mouth. When I pulled my foot out she licked her way up my leg again, gave my balls a brief flick with her tongue, before she started to move on to my swelling cock.

"Suck my bollocks." I ordered her.

"But that wasn't part of the deal." She whined

I slapped her full belt around the side of her head, sending her sprawling to the floor "The deal's just changed." I sneered at her "Now suck my fucking bollocks like I asked." I sat back on the edge of the bed.

Fiona picked herself up and knelt in front of me, she held my prick up with her hand and then proceeded to lick all round my hairy sack, she sucked one of my balls into her mouth and I could feel her warm tongue lapping at it like a dog, then she did the same with my other bollock.

"Now suck them both in together." I told her.

Try as she might, she couldn't open her mouth wide enough to get them both in and she said "I just can't do it, it's impossible to get them in together"

"Nothing is impossible." I told her "Hold it there and I will give you a helping hand."

I reached down to her and put two fingers in either side of her mouth, then I forceed her mouth out as wide as I could stretch it "Now use your hand to push them in and make sure you suck real hard, so they don't fall out again."

When she had my balls fully inside her mouth I laughed at her "I always knew you had a big fucking mouth, but that's the first time you've done anything useful with it."

I slid forward off the edge of the bed so that Fiona had no choice but to tilt her head backwards, I finished up squatting over her and resting my weight on to her face so the shaft of my dick lay over her nose, her left eye and my bell-end was on her forehead. I wiped up the blob of pre-cum that was leaking from my prick with my fingertip and rubbed it into her nostrils, so she could smell as well as taste my semen, I then reached behind me to spread the cheeks of my arse apart and settled my weight further down onto her face. I could now feel her chin pushing into my sphincter and I slowly rocked back and forward on her face, like a slow-motion replay of a jockey in the saddle.

I stood up sharply and my scrotum stretched with the force of Fiona's sucking and then my nuts burst out of her mouth with a loud pop. I sat back on the edge of the bed and Fiona gasped "Can I get on with blowing you off now?"

"All in good time my little ball breaker, you're not quite finished with the warm-up yet, you have a bit of rimming to do first."

"I don't even know what you're talking about, I've never heard of that before." Fiona replied.

I lifted my feet up in the air and pulled my legs back so that my bum was raised off the bed a little bit.

"I didn't realise you were so innocent." I said "What you are going to do, is give my ring piece a good licking and stick your tongue into my arsehole, just so that I know you are well and truly broken to the depths I require."

I could see the tears welling up in Fiona's eyes again, as she contemplated what I had just told her to do and she started to edge away from the bed.

"I could almost feel a bit of pity for you right now, but then I think back to when you used to show your body off to tease me, making me think that I might get a feel of your tits or even maybe get to fuck you. How you would laugh in my face if I ever suggested anything and threaten to tell Carol that I was hitting on you. When I think about that, I say to myself "fuck the stuck up little cunt, she deserves every minute of what she's getting." So as I said before, the choice is yours, you can lick out my arsehole, of your own free will or I can give you a few more slaps, force you to do what I want and then put that photo in the post to Ronan. What's it to be then sis?"

"You must really hate me to make me do this, you sick fucker." Fiona cried through her tears.

"I don't hate you Fiona, I actually have very deep feelings for you, I would even go as far as to say that I am in love with you. I think everything about you is beautiful, your face, your body, your long legs, your slender hands, even your scent is attractive to me. But for all that, you remain a self righteous cunt of a woman, who thinks she is always that bit better than everyone else. You could say I am doing you a favour this weekend, by totally humiliating you and proving that sometimes, even the best are no better than an East London Street Prostitute, who will fuck you for a reefer. Now get that slag arse of yours back over here and get on with it you filthy fucking slapper, time is getting on and you still have a load of spunk to drink."

Fiona came back on her knees and tentatively gave my hole a quick lick and then concentrated on my bum cheeks whilst she built up her resolve, then she started to lap at my ring with her warm tongue, licking from the very bottom of my arse up over the perineum to the base of my stiffening cock.

"Spit on it!" I barked

I watched as Fiona tried to spit, but she was still crying and she sort of half spat, half dribbled onto my crack.

"Now lick it up and spit on it again, and keep doing it until you have plenty of drool there to play with." I told her.

I lay my head back and enjoyed the sensation of Fiona's warm saliva splashing onto my arse and then her lapping it up into her mouth, each time a bit more spit building up until eventually it took her three or four licks to gather it into her mouth and she had to spew it out of her mouth onto my arse.

"Put your nose against my hole and rub your face up through all that mess that you have made, clean it off me with your pretty face."

She did just as she was asked and wiped my arsehole with her face, she had stopped her crying now, although she still let out a little whimper every now and then.

"Right, it's time for you to go to work on the inside of my arse now, so stick your tongue in, so you can lick around the inside rim of my arse, that's what 'rimming' is. You see, you're even expanding your education with me today and there's no charge for that."

Fiona let out a big gob of spit onto my arse and wiped her finger in it, then began prodding my hole with her finger whilst pushing her tongue in further and further, it wasn't long before her tongue was fully extended, with most of it jammed into my rectum and my cock stiffened right up, as I felt her flicking her tongue around inside my arse.

"Whenever you're ready, you can have a go at throating my cock." I told her.

She pulled her tongue out of my arse and sat back on her haunches, waiting for me to stand up, but I sat up on the bed. "Today you're going to try it in a different position, but first take that disgusting spunk stained dress off, you look like a fucking tramp."

Fiona was in a sort of blank eyed trance, doing exactly as she was told, no questions asked and she stood up to undo her dress. She was fumbling with it a bit in her stupor, so I grabbed the back of it and ripped the silky material from her body as I told her "You can use this fucking rag to puke into if you start retching, I don't want to make a mess on the sheets. Now let's have a good look at you bitch."

She turned around so I could see her fantastic tanned tits and she listlessly took off her panties and let them drop to the floor.

"Leave the stockings on." I growled at her

I lay back on the length of the bed and told her to kneel over my face and get started on my cock. She straddled me and lent forward into a '69' position, gripping my throbbing dick at the base with her left hand and feeding the bulbous head, which was dripping with pre-cum, into her mouth. She slid it in an inch or so and then sucked hard, as she pulled her head up and off it again, sucking the stringy jizz into her mouth as she did so and swallowed it down with a loud gulp.

"There's plenty more of that to come for you." I reminded her.

Fiona went back to sucking my cock again, her head bobbing up and down, slow and steady, each time taking more of my cock into her warm mouth. She was salivating copiously and the spit was dribbling down my prick and round my bollocks. I shut my eyes, lying back to enjoy the sweet sensations of Fiona's lips caressing my vein covered shaft and it was then, I realised I could smell the unmistakeable scent of hot, wet, cunt.I looked up and lo and behold Fiona's pussy was glistening with juice and her lips were parting, I put a hand on each cheek of her arse and pulled her pussy down towards my face.

I heard Fiona groan or try to say something, but obviously with her mouth stuffed full of my cock, it was hard to understand, not that I really cared what she had to say. I had her cunt just in front of my mouth now and I began to lick around the edges of her labia and then up and down inside her pussy lips, following through, right up to her clit. It was blood red and swollen to the size of a bean and when I licked it for the first time it was as though she had been jolted by 240 volts. Her arse jerked backwards, which in turn made her head bolt downwards on my cock and I felt it slip into her tight throat. I kept licking her cunt and flicking at her clit with my tongue every few seconds and every time I did, she would buck again and my cock would ram a bit further into her throat.

After a few minutes Fiona had the full length of my thick cock jammed into her throat, which felt as if it was pulsing, where she was continually swallowing in attempt to get as much air as possible into her lungs. By this stage Fiona was now grinding her cunt on my mouth and I was having difficulty breathing myself, so I raised her arse a bit and then pulled it back down, so that my tongue entered her sweet tasting pussy.

I squeezed my index finger in alongside my tongue and drilled her cunt with it, then I withdrew it with her juices dripping from it and massaged her bum hole with my fingertip whilst still fucking her cunt with my tongue. Fiona was now like a crazed animal, she was riding my tongue as hard as she could and at the same time she was now withdrawing my cock, until just the head remained in her mouth and then she would drive her face down at full force into my bollocks, burying the full length of my prick straight into her open throat. Fiona was by no means finding it easy, she was gagging and spewing drool and bile all over the place but it was as if she was possessed by a cock hungry demon.

I had the tip of 2 of my fingers worked into her ring now and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back my spunk for much longer, so the next time Fiona pushed her cunt back onto my tongue, I rammed my fingers full bore, into her anus. She let out a sort of roar of lust as my fingers entered her backside, right to my knuckles and I thrust my fingers mercilessly in and out of her tight hole, keeping in time with her rhythm on my tongue. I added another finger on the next thrust and started to fuck her rectum so savagely with my hand, I thought her skin would rip.

Fiona just kept banging herself back on to my fingers and I was struggling to keep my tongue going in her pussy, but she seemed to be able to grip it with the walls of her cunt, to stop it coming out entirely. She was grunting and gagging constantly with every thrust on my hand and I was literally bathing in all the dribble and bile she had been vomiting around my cock.

Fiona began to emit a low guttural groan from deep inside of her as she pushed her arse back on my hand and at the same time she stopped moving her head, my cock was now driven as deep within her as was humanly possible, then she started to come. It was like an explosion had ripped through her body and was erupting out of her cunt, my face was running with her pussy juices, which tasted amazing. I lapped them up as well as I could manage but they were everywhere, in my eyes and nose, I thought I might drown in them.

cumtwice
cumtwice
34 Followers