Fiona's Degradation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumtwice
cumtwice
34 Followers

Fiona must have felt my cock turn to steel in her throat and sensed that I was about to release my load, so keeping true to her word, she pulled my cock out of her throat until just the head of my prick was in her mouth, she then began to toss my dick off, with both hands on my shaft and run her tongue around the sensitive glands. The head of my cock swelled to bursting point and the first blast of spunk shot straight into the back of her mouth and down her throat.

It's a good job I was laying down, because I would probably have collapsed from the intensity of this ejaculation, I felt like I was passing out and that I was coming for minutes rather than seconds. I know for certain that I have never come as much, before or since that day, Fiona was trying her utmost to hold all the spunk that was gushing into her mouth without swallowing it, she couldn't help but let some spill out of her mouth and let it run down the shaft of my bucking cock.

Eventually I was spent and Fiona slowly sucked her way off my prick, trying to keep as much sperm as could in her mouth, then she turned around to face me and opened her luscious lips to show me all the thick gooey spunk within, some of it started to dribble down her chin, so she tipped her head back slightly and after gargling my sperm around her mouth, she tried to swallow it. She struggled to get it down it was so thick and stringy, she regurgitated it three times before she was able to keep it down for good, then she set about licking all the dregs of sperm that were dripping down from my bollocks and onto the bed sheets.

When she had lapped up every last drop of my semen from the bed, she took my shrinking prick into her mouth and sucked it lovingly, cleaning it up with great care.

My sister in law then looked at me in a way she has never done before, almost adoringly and came out with a statement, that to this day, I will never forget.

"That was the most intense thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life, I want you to know that you have completely fucked me up with the treatment you have dished out to me, so that I feel unable to resist your beautiful cock. I have always been hugely attracted to you and secretly wished that you were my boyfriend when we were younger, that's why I used to flirt with you and flash my body, but whilst you and Carol were an item I couldn't let it go any further."

I was gob smacked but she continued;

"Things are different for us both now and you have stirred something up in my head and awoken a feeling of unrestricted lust within me, I will gladly do anything you ask of me in the future, regardless of how base or degrading it might be. What I am trying to say is, I feel broken, I want to be your slave, your whore and a receptacle for your sperm, wherever you want to squirt it in me, I just need to keep having your enormous cock, because it mesmerises me when I look at it, touch it or suck it into my throat. I'm begging you to keep taking advantage of my weakness, because there is nothing I would like more, than for you to truly rape me, to fuck me hard like the slut I have become, so that I can feel you spewing your hot seed inside me."

I really couldn't believe my ears and thought that she must be fucking about, trying to make a cunt out of me, so I just told her

"Well only time will tell how much of that is true, but for now I have to get down to Romford for a bit of business, so put on one of Carols tracksuits and I will leave you home on the way. You can have a shower when you get home, I want to drop you off looking just the way you are."

An hour later I left Fiona at the end of her road, to walk the last 100 yards to her front door, looking like she had spent the whole week having her skull fucked by the local rugby team. As she was getting out of my Beamer I told her "Be ready to go out at 8 o'clock sharp and wear something classy, we can discuss my future plans for you over a nice meal in that new Italian restaurant in Shenfield, see you later."

I drove off to my appointment, leaving Fiona to think about the forthcoming degradation she had agreed to put herself through.

cumtwice
cumtwice
34 Followers