Fire and Ice Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisBehaved
MisBehaved
120 Followers

His head dropped down, and his warm mouth was suckling on the hard bud that was my nipple. I cried out as electric shocks jolted through my body, culminating in the space between my thighs. He released my nipple and continued to kiss his way down to my belly button. His hands undid the clasp on my pants and he stopped kissing me to slide them down my thighs.

I felt his eyes on me and I blushed, feeling myself go red. His eyes met mine and he smiled tenderly at me.

"You're beautiful, Emma."

I sat up and pressed my lips to his, untucking the shirt from his pants and pulling on it. My hands slipped underneath the fabric and I ran my fingers over his strong, hard chest. He moaned in appreciation against my lips, then broke the kiss long enough to pull the shirt over his head and toss it into the corner of the room. His lips were against mine once more, urgently demanding that I open and allow his tongue to dance with mine. He pressed me back against the bed and I whimpered as his thigh pressed against my sensitive pussy. He noticed and his hand roamed down my back, grabbing on to my pantie-clad ass and pressing my core against him. I broke the kiss as I cried out,

"Adam!"

I heard a growl and he released me. I fell back to the bed as he stood up and unbuckled his belt, letting his jeans fall to the ground and stepping out of them. He peeled off his socks as well, then climbed back on top of me in nothing but his undershorts. I gasped as I got a glimpse of him.

I could see his erection tenting underneath his shorts and it made me a little nervous, but the rest of him was everything my fantasies had imagined. Before I could examine any further, he was on top of me, pulling my body close to his and touching me in places that drove me wild. His hand strayed down my stomach and into my panties, through the coarse hair that covered the top of my pussy lips. His finger reached down and stroked my slit and I gasped, arching up against him. I held on tightly as his finger continued to stroke up and down my slit, then lingered just above my clit. I whimpered, trying to press myself against him, but he looked down at me with a small smile and pulled his hand away. I moaned in frustration and he sat back, sliding my panties down my legs. He kissed my stomach, then my pubic bone, working his way down until his mouth lingered directly over my pussy. I held my breath, then bit my lower lip to stifle a whimper as he kissed my lower lips ever so gently. His tongue darted out from between his lips and licked completely up and down my dripping slit. Moans echoed from the back of my throat as his hands grasped the cheeks of my ass and pulled me closer to him. I yelped in pleasure as his tongue shot between the folds and into the tight tunnel of my pussy.

I writhed against his mouth, desperate for more, whimpering when he pulled his tongue out, when suddenly I was seeing stars. Adam had latched onto my clit and was sucking it gently. I cried out his name, loudly, and felt my muscles clench tightly. I gasped as euphoria overwhelmed my senses, seeing nothing, not even able to get a breath of air into my lungs. Wetness escaped my folds and Adam licked up the juices that I felt being squeezed from my very center. What escaped his tongue dripped between the cheeks of my ass and made me groan all the more.

As I came down from my pleasure-high, Adam's eyes met mine. He stood up, off of the bed, and took off his undershorts. His cock sprang proudly from beneath them, large and thick, with a glistening drop of precum waiting to be smeared all over it's spongy head. I gasped nervously.

"Adam...I...I don't think...I don't know if you will...fit."

He smiled gently at me and climbed over my prone body once more, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

"Do you want to stop, Emma? Just tell me, I will. You know I will."

I looked up at him, his eyes locked on mine, and love flooded through my entire being. Kissing him gently, I rubbed my hands up his sides.

"Don't stop, Adam. Please don't."

He gave a small smile and his lips came back on mine, kissing me urgently. He twisted my nipples between his fingertips until I cried out against his lips.

I could feel his cock resting against the outside of my pussy, I could feel his pulse pounding through it. My pussy was wet, throbbing, desperate to be filled. I gasped against his lips.

"Please, Adam!"

He broke the kiss and pulled away slightly.

Pressing his forehead against mine, he kissed the tip of my nose gently.

"This is your choice, Emma. Tell me to stop now, if you have any doubts at all. This is forever. Once I start, I'm not stopping."

I could only nod at him as thoughts rushed through my mind. He seemed to see them flitting through my eyes and he waited, breathing gently, patiently.

I saw all of my plans that were waiting to be fulfilled. I felt every minute tick by as I sat, waiting at the airport, for my family. I was filled with grief as I felt their passing once more.

I was stuck in a dead-end job, with no college degree. I wasn't the prettiest girl in the world, and I most certainly wasn't the richest.

I was human; I was flawed. I made mistakes, I regretted them.

A man whom I hadn't known until a year ago hovered above me. He had become a man that I could not live without. Vampire or not, I loved Adam. I had known that I loved him ever since that day in the parking lot when he walked away.

The logical side of me was usually the one that I listened to, but my heart had been crying for Adam ever since he had left. It was time to cast logic aside and fall in love.

His face was still flushed and I could feel his breath running down my neck. His eyes, more grey now then hazel, were locked onto mine.

"Know this, Emma. We can stop right now and I

won't hold it against you. It won't change anything. I love you, Emma. I'll love you for as long as I live, whether it be with or without you at my side."

It was a huge declaration, but every fiber of my being vibrated with the right-ness of it. Adam and I weren't meant to be separated. Not even in death.

My hands came up to his sides and I pulled him closer to me. My lips whispered next to his left ear,

"I love you too, Adam. More than anything. Make me yours."

A low growl echoed from the back of Adam's throat and he crushed his lips against mine, gentling as the kiss went on. I could feel the tip of his cock lightly brushing the entrance to my pussy and I gasped softly against his lips, my body quivering in anticipation.

Suddenly, he was pressing forward, and I felt him slowly start entering me. I moaned as I felt myself spread for him, mold to him. He was slowly but surely filling me. I felt my back arch off of the bed as his cock continued to open my pussy for the first time.

Adam groaned above me, his eyes closed. I felt him stop, pressing against something inside of me that I could only assume to be my maiden head. His eyes opened and he looked at me, quietly. I tilted my head up, pressing my lips against his and pulling him farther into me. He pressed his hips against mine and I gasped as I felt something snap.

With the resistance gone, Adam had slid completely into me, up to the hilt, and I could feel his hips laying against mine. He didn't move, just held still as I lay panting underneath him.

It hurt; not as much as I was expecting, but still. I took a few deep breaths as the pain subsided and looked up at Adam, nodding to him gently.

His hips began a slow, rocking motion that erased all the memories of pain completely. Dear God! I could feel the shaft of his cock pull against the wet walls of my tunnel as he slid back and forth. Every time he pressed back into me he hit a spot that never failed to make me moan.

I could hear moans and groans coming from me that I had no idea I was capable of producing. Adam's eyes were closed, he looked as if he was concentrating very hard, but gasps and growls echoed from his throat every once in a while. Each time he made a sound, my pussy would get wetter, and I cried out as his cock started stroking my pussy faster.

His cock continued its rhythm, in and out, in and out, and a glistening sheen of sweat had broken out across my body and his face. I lifted my hips towards him, crying out as his cock pressed deeper than it had before. It was wonderful; it was euphoric. Adam was everything my body craved, everything that I had ever wanted.

My hands wrapped around his back and I pressed my head between his neck and his shoulder. My legs wrapped around his waist and his hands were on my hips, moving me with him. Everything he was doing felt like heaven; it was bliss, pure and utter bliss. I couldn't think as my hips started to move of their own accord—Adam let a growl loose when I started meeting his thrusts halfway.

My pussy was getting wetter and wetter, my moans becoming more and more high pitched when Adam reached down and pressed against my clit with his finger while he still stroked my pussy with his cock.

The floodgates came loose and I cried out loudly as pleasure overwhelmed me. My back arched another two inches off of the bed and I felt my pussy clamp around his cock, squeezing it tightly as he still moved within me. The air was forced from my lungs as I held onto him tightly.

Adam's thrusts became shorter and faster, and his breath was coming quickly.

"Oh, God...Emma!"

He groaned loudly and thrust his cock deeply into me as I was still cumming around him. He held me tightly as I felt him spill what felt like a torrent of seed inside of me.

I inhaled, finally catching my breath as I felt myself relax around him. Adam was laying over me, bracing himself on his elbows, breathing deeply. His eyes opened and met mine. He gave me a small smile and kissed my lips gently.

"I love you, Emma."

"I love you too, Adam."

With a breath, he pulled me over to my side so that he was holding me, my leg wrapped around him, his softening cock still nestled inside of me.

He stroked my hair softly, my muscles more relaxed than they'd ever been before, and my eyes closed.

Before I fell asleep, the last emotion that caressed my mind was complete and utter joy.

MisBehaved
MisBehaved
120 Followers