All Comments on 'Fire Ch. 01'

by Enithermon

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
What a great start!

Very good! I pretty much didnt want it to end! Looking forward to the next chapter.

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlover 15 years ago
brilliant

enjoyed everything about it. the description of the characters, the emotion, the dialogue. everything! thanx for ths. i can hardly wait for the next installment. def going onto my favs list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wooooooow

wow! That's what kept going through my mind while reading it! You have a great talent for details and emotions. The way you portray your characters is believable which is kind of difficult considering that i have never seen a human being sacrificed nor have i seen a vampire. I like that you didn't portray your heroine as a whiny little naive girl but rather someone who have spirit and the strength to face her own fears.

Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Quality Writing

Simply stated this Author has talent and I hope this will be just the beginning of many works to be pen-ed by her hand. She has command of her characters and has thought out the flow of her story line. We will I hope see more of this unfolding saga soon!

secrecy456secrecy456over 15 years ago
Yeeaaahhhh...

So here I am reading your story and you know what you did? You stopped!!!! I'm loving this story right now so if you don't mind could you please right some more soon???!!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Loving this!

A great start to a story. Thanks for going deeply into the story and not stopping after one Lit. page. I really got a good understanding of the characters and I'm definitely hooked! Thanks for writing!

CharlesCameronCharlesCameronover 15 years ago
Excellent

I loved everything about this story.

Thank you for sharing it!

purpledragonesspurpledragonessover 15 years ago
I like it

I liked it. . . is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good!

I actually love this story. For a first time writer or first time submitting a story through this site I think you did a very good job! I really do not know what to suggest to you until I read another chapter from you, from this story. Sooo i'll give my suggestion in when the next time you submit a chapter.

Great job again!

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Very Good!

I really like your story and am hoping that you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good start

The only problem I had with it was at the beginning it was hard to picture the scene because I was having trouble placing a time frame. I kept trying to picture it as modern day at first. Maybe a few words about her village or a mention of horses and carts..... just something to help pick an era and paint the picture. Otherwise a very, very good start. Can't wait to see how the relationship builds from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely read

Please post the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

do not stop writing. i loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please

Great story. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice!

I like the story very much. It has a nice character and plot build-up so far, and everything looks very promising. Please do continue with more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Wow!!

Hey there,

Loved the story please pretty please continue, would love to read more. I really like your style, and the difference to the usual vampire tales. You really brought out his "humanity" so to speak. Can't wait until the next submission.

Keep well

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

This story is great! I would definitely buy this at a bookstore! Keep them coming!

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 15 years ago
yes please continue

I loved it please continue!

You really bring out the vampire's humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice work.

This is an outstanding beginning to what appears to be a wonderful story. [But I am going to gripe at you about some rather distracting writing flaws, namely homonyms. Get a dictionary and straighten out boarder/border, too/to, week/weak, peak/peek, and probably a few others. You can't rely on spellcheck for these, because they're all legitimate words. But they do have separate meanings.] That gripe aside, this story is absolutely delightful, and I'm off to read Ch.02.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Keep the lengthy chapters coming!

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Beautiful begining

I've just come across your work and feel like I've chanced upon a hidden treasure trove. You remind me of Clive Barker in your humanising the supposed 'monster' vampire and revealing the monsterous things humans can do. Thank you for the feast in words, emotions and creativity.

Smeeker082Smeeker082about 15 years ago
love it

beautiful work and quite intriguing

HRKWHRKWabout 15 years ago
You should write professionally

This is a truly beautiful beginning. I love the depth that you've created in your characters. You've built an entire world out of well-chosen words and your writing skills are patently obvious. I would suggest you run right out and write professionally, but I KNOW how difficult that is; agents tend to be so rushed that they're daft to genius like yours. If you ever do try, though, I wish you the best luck and I'll certainly pick up a copy of one of your books. :-)

Manny_KanbloManny_Kanbloover 14 years ago
Amazing!

I just began to read this and it is amazing! I love it! I love the way that you use language and play with words - I am already excited to continue reading. I think I might have to read it all in one sitting - it flows so well! You use words as if you've delicately picked them out and lovingly placed them on the page and the effect is fantastic! The depth that you create to your characters is so well done, and with such strategic revelation that it makes the reader want to be right there with them. PLEASE keep more coming, and I absolutely agree with everyone else - you must become a professional writer, right now. Please keep sharing your art with the world!

MaxillinaMaxillinaabout 14 years ago
yummm

I'm liking this story a lot!!!

kris10ekris10ealmost 13 years ago

Well written, with a very cute ending! I've become curious, I will continue...

devilcowgurl6devilcowgurl6almost 13 years ago
cute story!

Will have to read the rest :)

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

I am so glad I pulled your story up to read. It is beautiful and so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

This is good, I hope vengence comes to the idiots who hurt her. I always love seeing fools like them get what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!

One of the best I have read in a while - would have given 10 but the ratings only go up to 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful story

This is a wonderfully written story, I love it!

PurelyPleasedPurelyPleasedalmost 4 years ago
I —

How in the world have I been checking yearly for updates to Hunting the Hunter and not read Fire? In a way I’m happy though, because it’s a privilege to be able to read your work as if it’s brand new. What a gift during this quarantine lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous