Firenze Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we got into our room, the girls started to strip and we followed their lead and it wasn't long before all four of us were naked and in bed. Pat asked if she and Doreen could watch us fuck each other as she loves watching Don's facial expressions when he has a big cock in his ass. I looked at Don and asked if he wants to be first in the barrel and, in answer, he got on all fours and presented his tight ass to me. Pat handed me some KY and as I smeared some in his anus, I watched Doreen get up and go over to the dresser and take out her double ender strap on which meant that I was going to be fucked while I fucked Don. I fit the tip of my crown to his opening and pushed the entire head inside him to his gasp of pleasure and started to slowly feed more and more of it in as I moved back and forth slowly. While I was fucking him, I saw Doreen strap the dildo on Pat and heard Pat's gasp of pleasure as Doreen slipped the short end into her cunt and fastened the strap tightly in place.

Then Pat looked at me with a wicked glint in her eye and approached me from the rear. When I was deeply seated in his ass, she dabbed some KY on my anus and pushed the thick dildo into me. I was in heaven with my cock buried deep inside Don's ass while Pat started to feed the thickness deeper inside me and I couldn't help groaning in passion as I felt it go deeper and deeper. Pat leaned over me and I felt her hard nipples on my back as she whispered in my ear that she loves fucking me and never wants to stop. Then Don started contracting his ass around my penis and milking me as I stroked back and forth inside him and I heard Doreen cry out in orgasm and looked up to see her pulling on her clitoris as she watched my cock disappearing inside Don's ass and Pat's dildo disappearing inside my ass.

Don was groaning and asking me to fuck him harder and Pat was moaning with each stroke into me as the end inside her cunt was stimulating her clit. Then Pat grasped me by my hips and plunged the dildo deep inside my ass as she cried out in orgasm and I felt her body quiver as she held it tightly against mine. Don's ass felt marvelous and I continued stroking deep inside him as Pat kept the dildo buried deep in my ass. Doreen came over with a glazed look in her eyes and gave me a big kiss telling me how sexy I looked fucking Don. Then I felt my cock swell and as I shoved it deep in his warm hole,

it started spurting gobs of cum and as soon as the first load filled him, he cried out that he was cumming and Doreen quickly got under him and took his cockhead in her mouth so she could drink his juices as they shot out.

When my spasms ended and the last drops of jism oozed out, I asked Pat to remove her weapon from my ass and withdrew my organ from Don so I could lay down and relax. My cum was dripping out of his asshole as he rolled over on his back and Pat lifted his legs so that she could suck the rest out of him. We were just starting to recover when there was a knock on the door. I looked at my watch and realized that it must be Franco as it was after midnight and went to the door. I stood behind the door as I opened it and closed it behind him as soon as he stepped in the room. He turned and saw me stark naked with a semi hard penis hanging down and smiled as he stepped forward and grasped it in his hand in greeting.

I told him to undress in the sitting room as I want to properly introduce him to the scene in the bedroom and, as soon as he removed his clothes, I led him into the bedroom but not before taking note of an absolutely gorgeous, thick, cut penis with a magnificently sculpted crown. As we entered the room, the three of them were laying on their backs on the bed so I called their attention to the fact that Franco had arrived and he brought a gorgeous plaything for us which everyone could plainly see as their eyes were riveted to the beautiful organ.

I told Franco that Don and I had just cum a few minutes ago so why doesn't he get acquainted with our wives while we watch and recuperate. He needed no prodding and got up on the bed between the two, who immediately pushed him down on his back as Doreen played with his nipples and soul kissed him while Pat was investigating his crotch with her talented mouth. After a while, they switched places and Doreen started to gurgle when she discovered how delicious his cock tasted and she lost herself sucking him just as Pat had done before her.

I was avidly watching the sexy scene as I felt Don's hand encircle my slowly awakening penis. I reached over and started to play with his organ which was almost at full erection and we played with each other for some time as we watched our women work on Franco. "I want you gals to give Franco very special treatment tonight since he's responsible for us getting together and that, in itself deserves it." I told them and Franco looked at me and smiled as he thanked me for my generosity and both gals gave me the thumbs up sign. Doreen got up suddenly and faced Franco as she lowered her cunt onto his thick pole and sat down on him just as Pat straddled his head and lowered her crotch to his face. I heard his sighs of satisfaction as he lost himself in the pleasures they were giving him.

Don and I were getting turned on from watching the action and I asked him if he would like to lie down on our sides and suck each other a while and he lay down with a broad smile as he told me he couldn't refuse. I rested my head on his thigh and took his beautiful crown between my lips and began lovingly nursing on it while he was taking me deep and swallowing around my shaft and milking my cock. Every once in a while, we would lift our heads to see how they were doing and then go back to sucking again. I was totally lost in the pleasures that he was giving me as well as the pleasures I was getting from sucking his delicious penis and feeding on his precum when I heard Franco bellow that he was cumming and then heard my wife gasp as his cum spurted into her and triggered her orgasm. Don and I were both in another world as we took our time and leisurely sucked each other into a stupor.

I don't know how long it was that we were sucking each other but, at one point, I lifted my head to see what else was going on and saw the three of them laying back on the pillows watching Don and I and making comments about how good it looked. I tapped Don and asked him if he would like to try a new Italian dish and he immediately agreed so we moved over on either side of Franco and I played with his thick semi hard penis while Don worked on his balls and anus.

I held the crown towards Don and told him to go ahead and try it as I heard it was delicious. He covered the smooth, sloped crown with his lips and began nursing on it as Franco ran his hand through his hair and gasped at the sensations he was getting. I moved down and started licking and sucking his balls and slipping a wet finger in his asshole as he started to move around from the stimulation.

Then Don tapped me and told me that I must try it as he found it absolutely delicious so I moved on up and saw that gorgeous thickness before my eyes. I couldn't resist taking his entire cockhead in my mouth and nursing on it while I stroked his pole. Don was right,he tasted delicious and I loved his thickness and texture so I lost myself in pleasuring the beautiful penis. Franco was holding my head in his hands and slow fucking my mouth as I sucked him and when he started feeding me precum, I was in heaven. As I sucked him, I saw Don get up and straddle Franco's head and feed him his erection to suck while he watched me working on him. Pat got down and started sucking me as my wife buried her head between Pat's gorgeous thighs and lost herself there.

The five of us were off on a fabulous high as we pleasured each other and I looked up as I sucked on Franco's swollen crown to see him nursing on Don's cockhead as Don watched me sucking him and then glanced down to watch his wife deep throat my penis. My wife must have been giving Pat a fantastic sucking since every few minutes, she moaned out loud and gave me a hum job as she had another sweet orgasm. I lost all track of time as I concentrated on Franco's beautiful penis while Pat continued sucking deeply on my organ and then suddenly I felt Franco's cock expand as he grabbed my head and shoved it deep down my throat and began pumping his cum into me.

I gulped down each load as it shot down my throat and then backed off a bit so I could taste it before swallowing and found his jism very tasty. A little salty but very good and I kept sucking deeply on his erection until his last spasm ended and he collapsed back on the bed with a sigh. Don kept his cock in Franco's mouth as he looked like he was about to blow his load also and I watched as Franco began gulping down the juices as they shot into his mouth and kept sucking the beautiful organ until there was no more and Don lifted himself off his face.

Pat and Doreen had switched places and my wife was giving me her usual fabulous sucking as Pat buried her head between her thighs. It wasn't long before my penis started jerking and feeding Doreen the juices she so desperately wanted. I was in heaven as I emptied my balls and heard her moans as she went into orgasm just from drinking my cum. Both she and Pat had been cumming constantly from sucking each other and my cock so they rolled over and the five of us relaxed as we discussed the beauty of the session we just had. I took the opportunity to thank Franco again for his introduction as it was the highlight of our trip and hoped that we all had showed him our appreciation to his satisfaction.

"I really wish the four of you lived here in Florence as I could spend a lot of time with you people. The action here is not so great and I'm going to miss you when you leave."

he told us.

"Why don't you move to New York and open a restaurant on the Upper East Side? Between Don and I, we could make sure that you have a large clientele and with your fabulous food, they'll always come back for more. Besides, you wouldn't lack sex especially with the people we know", I told him and he promised he would give it some thought as it sounded very interesting.

Since it was quite late, we decided to call it a night especially since we had tickets to the Uffizi in the morning. Luckily, I had my concierge get tickets for Don and Pat also so they were going to join us. We told them that we would meet them in front of their hotel at 10:30 and told Franco to reserve a table for us at about 8:30 pm as we were going to be starved after all those hours in the museum. I also told him that we would love to have him join us again tomorrow night after he closes up and a big, broad grin crossed his face as he said,

"I thought you'd never ask!" and they said their goodbyes.

As soon as I closed the door behind them, my wife grasped me by the penis and led me into the bedroom where she lay down on the bed and asked if we could discuss the events of the evening before one last fuck and then sleep... so we started discussing the evening from the ground up and she kept telling me how sexy it looked when I was sucking Franco and that the look on his face was so sexy, it made her cum. It didn't take much conversation to get my penis hard quickly as we discussed the events of the evening and we both reached for each other as I fit the crown of my erect organ to her wet opening and pushed it inside as she gasped in satisfaction. We fucked until we both had beautiful orgasms and then fell asleep with my cock still inside her.

12