Fireworks

Story Info
Friends enjoy local fireworks & more.
2.9k words
48.7k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason and I did not realize how fortunate we were when we purchased the house and land that bordered the lake. The property was bordered on one side by heavy woods and on the other by a sod farm; therefore it was secluded and perfect for our needs. The sod farmer only took the sod twice a year and the rest of the time it was mowed and manicured perfectly making the landscape a beautiful sight.

Our house was, to say the least, elegant. It has four bedrooms and baths. It has huge dining room and kitchen. The balcony overlooks the spacious living room and entrance. One wing has two office rooms and a workroom for Jason's experiments. The other wing has a huge game and family room and a shower/dressing room.

The three-car garage has a loft apartment above.

The former owners had constructed a sand covered beach leading to the lake. Jason and I were thrilled with the area partly because on the opposite side of the lake was a city owned park.

The lane from the street to the house was gently curving and the yard was dotted with flowerbeds and trees. All in all a picture perfect setting.

One of my most pleasant things is the neighbor. Jill and James Macintosh had moved into the house across the street at the end of the lane.

Jill is a very lovely person. Her perfect figure and easygoing nature attracted Jason and I, especially Jason, to her. Her long, black hair hangs to her waist. Her cute face and hourglass figure makes her excitingly attractive.

Thirty-eight, twenty-four, thirty-eight, says it all. She is a wonder of nature.

Jim is, to say the very least, a hunk.

He is around six two or three and built like the proverbial out house.

His square face and effervescent smile is only one of his many attributes.

His muscular body and legs are a sight to behold. He makes me hot just to look at him.

I am twice blessed because Jason, my husband, is not all that bad to look at either.

He is slightly shorter than Jim and his quick wit is always exciting.

I also am blessed with a husband that is well endowed. "Nine inches of man meat," although I still enjoy looking at Jim and wondering---.

Jason and I have discussed the likelihood of an exchange of partners with them, but have not gone any further than flirting. They seem to be somewhat receptive to our flirting and on occasions reciprocated.

Jason's business, electronic surveillance equipment, is very lucrative. He works mostly at home designing more and better equipment. He has all kinds of cameras and equipment throughout the property and enjoys capturing the wild animals on tape.

It all really started on July the forth.

The city puts on a "Fire works" display second to none.

They start the festivities just before dusk with a band and music in the park. We invited Jill and Jim to come and enjoy the festivities from our vantage point.

The fireworks are shot out over the lake so we have a perfect view.

The lake is a great sound amplifier and the music from the band can be heard quite nicely.

Jason had set up the barbeque and the smell of the steaks only added to the enjoyment.

I was pleased to see that Jim had taken our suggestion and was wearing a tee shirt and shorts.

Jill was outstanding in her shorts and halter.

As the music floated over the water toward us, I spread a blanket on the hillside leading down to the water. It would give us a clear and relaxed view of the fireworks display and still offer plenty of solitude.

The steaks were done to perfection.

Jason and Jim stretched out on the blanket and closed their eyes to listen to the music as it filled the cooling night air.

George M. Cohen's music lifted our spirits and we were excited by the rendition of the songs "Mary", "Its A Grand Old Flag", Yankee Doodle Dandy" and "When Johnnie Come Marching Home".

They seemed to get us in a festive mood.

I marveled at the sight of Jim in his shorts and tee shirt. He indeed was a Hunk!!

I lay down beside him, motioning for Jill to lie beside Jason.

She smiled when she lowered herself down beside Jason.

"This is great," she asserted. "A good meal and a good man beside me. What more could a girl want?"

The music stopped abruptly.

A cannon fire erupted and the still night air was filled with fire of all colors. Jill caught her breath. She moved closer to Jason and snuggled up closer when the fireworks exploded.

We all oh'ed and ah'ed as the fireworks lit up the sky. I was surprised when Jim pulled me closer to him. His muscular body pressed against mine.

Jason let his hand fall on Jill's breast.

Her quick intake of breath caused him to move his hand away quickly.

I saw the action and heard Jill's gasp. I allowed my hand to fall on Jim's leg, just below his cock.

His quick gasp was not unnoticed by Jason.

Jason glanced at Jill.

She was breathing heavily.

He then let his hand fall against her tit again.

To his surprise and glory, she didn't move or make any noise.

He began to gently massage her tits through her clothes.

Her hand caught his and held it firmly against her breast, which rose and fell with deep irregularity.

I was aware of Jason's actions and watched as he moved his hand under Jill's blouse.

I moved my hand up Jim's leg, touching his stiffening cock.

He took my hand and held it tightly.

I pressed my hand upward against his until he released it and allowed me to clasp his hard cock in my hand.

A huge fire works display exploded and lit up the area.

Jim jumped and glanced at his wife.

He saw her face was contorted in sensual desire. It was then that he saw Jason's hand under her blouse.

Jim turned toward me, his hand guiding mine toward his stiff cock.

I smiled when I felt his stiff, long cock jump in my hand. I released him long enough to unzip his pants.

My hand found its reward.

Jim grunted softly when I began to jack his cock back and forth.

To our disappointment, the last of the fireworks went off. Jason and Jim nearly did too.

Jill fumbled with her blouse and sat up.

Jim quickly zipped his pants and stood up.

We walked toward the house, our arms around the other's spouse.

When we arrived at the house, Jason asked Jill to come in for a while, not noticing that Jim and I were headed across the lawn toward Jim's house.

Jason and Jill hurried into the house.

He closed the door behind them. Jill grasped aloud when he kissed her passionately. Jason looked for me. He smiled when he realized Jim and I had not followed them into the house.

He kissed Jill again, holding her against his body.

She responded by pushing her tongue into his mouth and entwining it around his. Her hands worked at his belt and zipper, allowing his pants to fall to the floor.

She knelt down and dug his stiff cock from the confines of his jockey shorts.

Her mouth found the hard member . She sucked it deep inside her demanding mouth.

She tasted the sweet nectar of his precum.

His hands found her abundant ass globes and began to massage them violently until she mewed her approaching orgasm.

They fell to the floor. Her hands were busy with his clothes and his was equally busy removing hers.

He caught her tits and roughly manipulated them until the nipple was stiff and erect.

He felt between her legs with his hand. She permitted his finger to penetrate her hot cunt.

Her hands found his cock. She held it securely in her hands. Her eyes grew wide when she realized the length and thickness of his huge cock.

"Fuck me with that enormous cock!" she exclaimed vociferously.

She positioned herself on the hard floor and spread her legs apart.

Jason moved between them.

He pressed his cock against the entrance of her quim. She shouted loudly as the head penetrated her cunt lips. "Oh yes!" she bellowed. "Put it all in me!"

Jason pushed against her tight pussy lips. Suddenly his cock slipped into her. Her moan of desire echoed down the hall. His cock met an obstruction and she groaned louder. Jason began to move in and out, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"Oh! I hope I can take it all," she groaned anxiously.

Her ass began to bounce off the floor pushing her cunt toward his invading cock.

A shout arose from her as his cock moved past the obstruction and his balls slapped against her bare ass globes.

"You have just fucked me deeper than Jim has ever gone," she shouted with glee.

It was at that moment Jason though about Jim and his wife.

He dismissed the thought immediately.

Jim and I hurried toward his house.

We were inside when I realized the Jason and Jill had not followed.

I started to turn around when I felt Jim's hand on my ass globe. "Yes!" I murmured.

His finger brushed my ass sphincter through my clothes. I gasped in delight.

We stumbled into the kitchen.

Jim kissed me ardently, his hands busy with my clothing.

He quickly undressed me, taking time to admire my ass globes

I hastily found his belt buckle and quickly released it. The zipper on his pants roared in my ears.

We clutched at each other, pressing our naked bodies against the other.

Jim kissed and licked my hard nipple, driving me wild with his rough tongue. I sighed deeply when he moved down my body, kissing my nakedness as he progressed.

I whimpered inaudibly when he found my wet cunt lips with his mouth and tongued my clit abrasively.

My moan of desire vibrated through the house.

Jim lifted me onto the table and moved between my splayed legs, his stiff cock probing at my hot cunt.

His cock moved smoothly into my cunt, bringing a groan of pleasure from me again.

"Fuck me hard and fast," I shouted. "I have wanted your cock in me for months. "Oh yes, that is it, fuck me deeply."

Jim was astounded by my words.

He fucked me passionately.

His rapid thrusts were as I requested.

He felt an orgasm building in his balls.

He howled as his cum shot down his cock, spewing into me like an erupting volcano.

I bounced and shoved at his cock.

My orgasm formed in my stomach.

I released my pent up orgasm with an enormous sigh.

My cunt was full of his cum, running down over my ass onto the table.

Jim staggered back from the table. "Let's go to the bedroom. I want to suck your cunt."

I smiled.

"Be my guest!

I will suck your cock inside out.

I love your beautiful cock and would be delighted if I could suck you until you cum in my mouth.

You have a fantastic, astounding cock and that is for sure!"

Jim was astonished at my language.

He never dreamed I was so hot. "Come with me, you hot fucker. I will show you what a dynamic fuck is like," he promised.

I growled in delight at his sensual, lewd words.

"Why have we never fucked each other before this?" I asked lewdly. "You are an amazing fuck!"

We struggled toward the bed.

It sagged and squalled it's resistance when we began to suck each other in a 69 position.

We stopped only long enough to catch our breath. Our voices resonated throughout the house.

"Fuck! Cunt! Cock!" vulgarly reverberated from the bedroom.

I was in seventh heaven as he turned me and drove his cock deep inside my willing, wanting pussy.

Jim was indeed a wonderful fuck.

We fucked the night away, only stopping long enough to shower between our orgasms.

I was more than willing to let him fuck deep inside me.

I nearly fainted when he exploded deep inside me with a spectacular ejaculation.

Our interaction was completely and wonderfully fulfilled and we found our sex was incredible. We agreed that we fit together fantastically.

I was sore but it was a good sore. I was incredibly happy with Jim fucking me so fantastically. I wanted to shout to the heavens that I was completely and wonderfully fucked and sucked.

It was late the next morning of the fifth, when we were all reluctantly reunited with our spouses.

Jill was smiling. Her hair and clothing were rumpled and disarranged. She walked slowly, her legs close together.

"I don't want the feeling to go away," she commented.

I grinned at my husband.

"We sure did waste a lot of time," I said. "Jim was out of this world!"

Jason grinned at my revelation.

Jim laughed. "Jana is insatiable. She would not let me rest.

We should never have waited until now!"

I grinned at his observation. "You have a wonderful cock. Any time you want to fuck just whistle," I said enthusiastically.

Jim puckered up and tried to whistle.

He laughed as he tried.

Jason was surprised by my remark.

His eyes danced as he had an inspiration.

"Why don't we move in together?

We could save a lot of money and time.

Jill is fabulous at taking all of my cock.

We seem to enjoy each others wives so it would be a lot easier if we lived together and we could fuck anytime and not have to run back and forth."

Jill smiled widely. "I finally found a man with a cock that fills me and thrills me," she admitted. "Jason's cock is huge and wonderful."

Jim gasped. He looked at Jill and smiled.

I frowned for a second and then smiled.

"That is the best idea yet!" I exclaimed.

Jill grinned and nodded her agreement.

I took Jim by the arm and led him to the couch.

"Show Jason how good you are at fucking me!" I ordered.

"You may not be huge but you sure know how to use that cock," I assured them.

Jim gasped again. He looked for assurance from Jill

Her nod of approval was all he needed.

"Come on, you wonderful hunk of cock. Fuck me right here and now," I ordered.

I removed my clothes and stood naked by the couch.

Jason was surprise at my lurid actions.

"Jana!" he exclaimed. "Give the poor man a break!"

Jill began to laugh loudly. "Come here Jason," she exclaimed. "Let's show them what a great fuck is like!"

Jason turned and looked at her as she removed all of her clothes. He moved toward her, unfastening his clothes and dropping them along the way.

Jim had already began to remove his clothes. His cock was hard and pointed the way toward me.

The day turned into a perpetual orgy.

Each one of us fucked the other's spouse and then fucked his or her own. Jim and Jill were enjoying the day.

Jason and I were overcome by the preceding events and felt very fulfilled.

We discussed the idea of living together. By popular demand we decided to move in together.

The fucking and sucking of the other's mate became as natural as breathing. It was only natural that we became close friends. We women found that the two men could fuck us at the same time.

I was first to let them fuck me in the ass and cunt at the same time.

Jill watched and learned.

She smiled at the eventual opportunity to have the same experience.

We took turns watching as our spouse fucked the other's spouse.

I must admit I was enjoying watching almost as much as being a participant. Jill became so animated that Jason commented on her wild behavior.

"She fucks like there is no tomorrow," he announced after fucking her ass.

Jim laughed. "She was so shy just a few days ago, before the fireworks," he admitted. "I have to hang on or be thrown off now," he said grinning, "But I don't mind at all. Jana is quite a fuck in her own way though," he added sensuously.

Jill smiled.

"I would never imagine how much enjoyment this arrangement could possibly be, but I now would not think of changing anything unless it would be to have more people involved," she confided.

Jason and Jim were surprised by her confession.

She wondered aloud if they should find another neighbor so she could have a cock to suck while the other two fucked her cunt and ass. She had become an addict to sex and could not get enough.

She and I agreed and decided to check the neighborhood for likely candidates.

Jason and Jim were elated when they found that we had found a young couple down the street that met all the qualifications of a new adventure. Young and eager!!!

The careful planning and seduction is another story.

Stay tuned and vote.

No comment will be dismissed, good or not so good.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
FIREWORKS

You certainly created FIREWORKs! Keep us posted on the ongoing happenings of you four plus the the "new" neighbors? I would like to know if the women eventually get it on together......some lesbianism...........oh yeah!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Just Once - Once Is All You Get A Grand Homecoming and a Reluctant Farewell.in Loving Wives
What a Ride! More than a massage.in Loving Wives
Wife’s Slutty Revenge (Tuesday) Hubby's away, wife will play.in Erotic Couplings
My Perfect Tens Pt. 01 A startling encounter leads to a sexy nightin Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Others Lisa is taken by some creatures.in Erotic Horror
More Stories