Fireworks Fornication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad only smiled wide again and took the phone from her, clicking the button and starting the recording.

Lacey now placed her hands on his chest and held his cock head just at her pussy. "Are you ready for me to fuck you Brad?" she asked.

Brad held the camera pointed at their sexual connection. "Yes Lacey. Fuck me, fuck me now."

Lacey ever so slowly began to settle herself down on Brad's rigid cock. His head easily opened her lips and pushed inside of her. Her lips began to stretch out around his shaft and she moaned out loud, both with the pleasure of the feeling and the thought that Brandon was going to just die from seeing this! Brad let out a groan of his own as his cock slipped deeper and deeper inside of Lacey, until he had finally and completely penetrated her. Lacey rocked a little back and forth and then slid up and almost all the way off of his delicious cock. Back down and up again, sliding her pussy all the way up and down his amazing cock. Brad continued to record his penetration of Lacey and was now getting closer and closer to his own orgasm yet again.

Lacey noticed and this time she came up and completely off of Brad. "Keep recording this, lover", she said. She smiled at him, at the camera, and then bent down to take him fully into her mouth. Brad groaned loudly as she sucked his cock for the camera, for him, for herself.

"I'm going...to...cum..." Brad gasped.

Lacey immediately pulled her mouth off of him and slid her sopping pussy down over his cock, balls deep. She rode him hard and fast now, sliding up and down his thick, smooth shaft. It didn't take long before Brad was groaning heavily and she felt him tense.

"Oh god, yes. Cum for me soldier, cum deep inside of me. Shoot your load into me. Fill me with your creamy cum...Oh god...yes....Yes...YES...FUCK...ME...!!!!" Lacey lost control herself as she felt Brad's cum begin to shoot deep inside of her and fill her sweet pussy. She continued riding up and down his cock as her own orgasm swept through her and she gasped and moaned loudly into the night air. Fireworks bloomed in the sky, the finale to both the display of controlled and colored explosions as well as their own uncontrolled lustful connection.

After catching her breath Lacey made sure Brad had the camera pointed at her pussy, his cock still hard and deep inside of her. "For you Brandon, my love forever," she said as she slowly raised her hips up. Her pussy slid ever so slowly up Brad's long and thick cock, their mingled juices glistening, until his head popped out between her lips. Cum then leaked and dripped in long threads from her pussy, all captured on the recording. Lacey reached her left hand down to her pussy and coated her ring finger with cum, bringing it to her lips and tasting this other man's cum.

"Mmmmm....wishing you were here Brandon."

Click goes the recording.

12