First & Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

"Well, it does make me feel better about all the pining after Scott to know I will get to tap that, eventually. And this is probably all gonna get wiped out of mind anyway so; what harm can it do?"

That struck Kitty as something she herself had tended to say right before a lot of harm occurred. But how could she say no to green eyes and red hair all over her lap? "Well, uh, you know about Logan. I'm pretty sure you've given him at least a handjob."

"He better have showered for it."

"And, uh, Warren—I'm gonna say there was some necking there. You two have—had—have that vibe."

"Something to look forward to. Oh, hey—am I bisexual?"

If only Kitty had been drinking her coffee. She would've done a classic spit-take. Like, right out of Animaniacs. "What the helllll—" she droned.

"It's just, I've always had this—" Jean made the air-quotes she'd adopted for using future speak, "'girl crush' on Sue Storm, and then when I came here, I met Ororo, and she—"

"Yeah, she has that effect on people. Are you sure you're talking to the right person? I have terrible gaydar. Once I ran into my boyfriend in an alternate universe and he had to like, mount a dude before I realized that my alternate bf had an alternate lifestyle."

Jean snuggled herself against Kitty's thigh, using it as a full-on teddy bear. "If you can't gossip about yourself, who can you gossip about?"

"Okay, you know Wanda Maximoff?"

"Scarlet Witch? Yes. For a terrorist, she seems nice."

"Yeah, she is. You're going to be friends. Friends with tongue."

"My word," Jean enunciated, eyes wide. "I mean, I've always loved her costume, but who knew—"

"And there's this black chick, Misty Knight? You're gonna be roommates with her. I'm not saying anything happened, but she's been hanging out with this chick Colleen Wing for the last ten years, and I'm like, yeah, you two are such good 'partners'."

"You think she and I-?" Jean put her forefinger through a circle of her thumb and other forefinger, before realizing the unsuitability of the gesture.

"Well, heck, maybe all three of you—"

Jean's eyes seemed to grow out of her skull. "I... I'm open-minded, but..."

"Hey, they're both ninjas, no judging. Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yeah, this is a little addictive. These are all attractive women, after all—nice to know if I do go gay, I'll be a stud."

"Oh." Kitty was suddenly dismal. "There's this blonde chick, super-hot, pure evil. I'm pretty sure you two hook up, but I have to admit, the sex is probably amazing. I still hate her, though, I think you do too."

"Then why do we—"

"I don't wanna think about it."

"Two villainesses and a ninja. I guess I have a thing for bad girls."

"I guess."

"Don't I ever date someone—a girl—who's just... sweet?"

"Well... not date."

"Something?"

"Not date," Kitty repeated.

"Who?"

"This... girl."

"Uh-huh." Jean propped her chin on Kitty's leg, listening intently as she stared up at her.

"Younger than you. Legal. But, like, naughty legal. Very... inexperienced."

"Oh... I'm her first."

"In a lot of ways."

"And does she like it? Her first?"

"She loves it."

"This younger woman... I think she's pretty."

"Well..."

"Very, very pretty. Very compassionate. Very funny, and sweet."

Kitty was blushing. "Jean, technically you're my student, and I think that—"

"If I were with a younger woman, I would want to be good to her. Show her how good it can be."

"This is... bordering on the inappropriate."

"No one's ever shown me how good it can be. Kitty." And Jean kissed her leg.

It struck Kitty suddenly how wrong this was... lying her, in bed with this girl, this student, having slept with her, cuddled with her—and now, touching her, letting her kiss her body. She should stop this. She should absolutely stop this, be the adult, put an end to it. Only... Jean was drawing the hem of her kimono up Kitty's legs. Her eyes were burning into Kitty's skin. Kitty felt her legs part, and when Jean looked, she could've sworn she felt that hungry gaze sizzling on her cunt.

Jean crawled forward, stopping only to kiss at Kitty's legs as she climbed them—sometimes the bare skin, sometimes through the gauzy material. Until she was between Kitty's legs, her head at Kitty's crotch—and she blew on Kitty. Her breath may have been warm, but Kitty was so hot that it felt cool.

"Is this how we'll do it last time?" Jean asked, and Kitty closed her eyes. No more thinking. Fuck now, guilt later.

With a little crackle of power, Kitty felt her body lifted. Jean slid the kimono out from under her, up around her waist. Now Kitty's lower body was exposed to her panties, a pale feast for Jean. The redhead dipped her tongue into Kitty's belly button before lapping and licking all around it. Kitty found herself petting Jean's hair as the girl kissed her belly, the soft little layer of fat that hid her muscles proving perfectly tender for her loving.

"That's it—" Kitty said, almost whimpering. "You have to tease a little before you get started—let them know how much you care about them."

"I wanna eat your cunt," Jean said, her little voice saying such a filthy word almost ruining Kitty. "When can I?" God, so polite—why was that turning her on so much?

"Now," Kitty groaned, pushing down on her head, gently but firmly, down to her wide-spread thighs—and between. Jean kissed her—so lovingly—right through her white panties. Right on her sex.

Kitty felt herself come a little. It just whet her appetite.

Jean looked up at her again, those big green eyes full of apprehension, lust, sin. "Can I take your panties off, miss?"

"No," Kitty said firmly. "I'll do it."

She phased to wiggle out of them, so she didn't kick Jean in the face as she did so. Then she was back, Jean facing her bare cunt. Even as turned on as the girl was, her eyes were widened at the sight. Kitty guessed they didn't have Brazilians back then. Lucky devils. The things they didn't have to do to get with Bobby Drake.

"Blow on it," Kitty ordered Jean—requested of her—Christ, she didn't know what this was. "Just a little."

Jean pursed her lips, looking up at Kitty for confirmation that it looked as sexy as it felt. It looked plenty sexy. And she blew on Kitty's slit, making it run over with even more of its juices. Jean saw it, so wet, so open, and she had to have it. She moved in, wanting to clamp her mouth to that delicious pussy and suck for days—but she found herself phasing right through Kitty's groin.

When she raised her head, Kitty was smiling sardonically at her. Keeping herself intangible, she drew open the belt on her kimono. Opened it until it barely stayed on her shoulders, and Jean saw she wasn't wearing a bra. Wasn't wearing anything. Not that her breasts needed it. Small as they were, they thrust out perkily like they were held up by the sheer stiffness of her nipples.

Becoming corporeal once more, Kitty crooked her finger. Jean went to her breasts as she had her belly, peppering them with kisses, sucking desperately on each nipple when she found it between her lips, but unable to stop herself from then letting go and continuing her campaign of tasting every inch of Kitty's cleavage.

"Good girl," Kitty found herself saying of Jean's enthusiastic but unskilled efforts. She was heated enough for it to be effective. Still, this was the X-Men. Good enough was never Good Enough.

Kitty pushed Jean back, both of them now upright on the bed. She ran her hands down Jean's torso, flattening her silk blouse to her breasts before she began to unbutton it. Jean fidgeted nervously, for all her earlier aggression, rolling her lips inside her mouth, staring at Kitty as if looking for any sign the woman would stop.

"Have you done this before—a lot—before?" she asked hesitantly.

"A few times," Kitty answered—more than she cared to remember. She wasn't a slut or anything—no Emma Frost—but everyone knew girls didn't count the same as boys, right? You could eat a girl out and it was just messing around; not like giving a blowjob.

Kitty groaned inwardly. Why did she have to have such lousy self-justifications in front of a psychic? And she'd messed up on one of Jean's buttons, had to go back to it. As she now recalled, after her thing with the other Jean (the real Jean?), she'd followed her advice and found herself dating Rachel for a prolonged, if ill-fated, relationship. Who the hell slept with two members of the same family, much less two generations?

That's how wrong this was—the girl she was currently seducing (slash being seduced by) was going to grow up to give birth to a time traveler who Kitty was going to do things with. Lots of things. Yikes—she'd never even had a finger up her ass before dating Rachel.

Maybe she was a bit of a slut, but hey, what was wrong with being a slut? The sex was good. Girls were cute. And the knowledge that she was going to fuck this woman's daughter when she was the same age as Jean was now—actually turned her on. She ripped Jean's blouse open. Jean gasped like she'd never known such lust; in herself or Kitty. She continued gasping—small, keening sounds of need—as Kitty cupped her breasts. Young as Jean was, they were still bigger than hers. Big as Rachel's. Fuck, she was some kind of pervert. She needed to be on a government watchlist.

But then, she was a mutant and an X-Men. She probably already was on all the watchlists.

"Like this," Kitty said, lowering her head to Jean's exquisite breasts. "Remember: slow and steady wins the race." With practically a purr, Kitty took one stiff nipple in her lip and sucked it with all the relish in the world.

Jean sighed explosively, her nipple seeming to turn to stone between Kitty's lips. Kitty drew on it with almost painful force; she wanted it down her throat. She nursed, gnawed, whipped it with her tongue. She never let Jean get used to the stimulation. Always something new. Always something that felt good. And just when it felt so good that the sensation could only go downhill, Kitty went to the other and bit down. Jean whined like an animal in pain.

Kitty lowered her to the mattress, continuing to suckle at her big, bountiful breasts. The thought entered her that Rachel had done much the same—for both of them. It sent a lightning bolt of delight through her cunt, into her clit. She needed to fuck this woman. And just like that, her hand was in Jean's pajama bottoms and she had Marvel Girl's cunt in the palm of her hand.

"Oh yes! Oh Kitty!" Jean's eyes were screwed shut, her voice thin and reedy. "Oh please, oh please, oh please!"

Kitty was going out of her mind with need. It didn't matter how much experience she had—she felt like a schoolgirl again, full of new lust. Had to experiment, had to explore. She levered herself off Jean and slammed her hands to Jean's tits—they filled her hands, so full and warm and soft and perfect, Jean was perfect, and Kitty was going to be her first.

Jean seemed to feel the wellspring of desire in Kitty—how could she not?—and it triggered something in her. She rose up, crashing into Kitty's body, and kissed her full on the lips.

Kitty was surprised for a moment—she'd taken to thinking of this as something almost sordid, too perverse for such a tender, affectionate feeling to pass between them. But her surprise faded quickly. This was just as arousing for Jean, obviously, but it was romantic as well. As she'd learned with Rachel—there it was again—perversion and intimacy were not mutually exclusive.

Obligingly, Kitty tilted her head back so that Jean's face hovered over hers. Their lips brushed together again, lightly, wet with each other. Then, both sets parted. Kitty's tongue met Jean's, moving around in firm exploration. They continued to kiss as Kitty rolled them down to the mattress, Jean below her. When they broke, Kitty ran her hand over Jean's face. It was so hot, so flushed, that Kitty didn't know how much more the girl could take.

One thing more. At least. She moved down Jean's body, ignoring her open shirt and heaving breasts, to find her sex damp inside her disheveled pants. Kitty was quick to pull those down. She had cupped and rubbed Jean's sex, but not yet penetrated it. Or tasted it.

"Are you gonna eat me out now?" Jean asked, almost fearfully.

"Yes, princess, I am."

"And it's going to feel good, right?"

"Yes, Jean. Oh yes." Taste good too.

She kissed Jean's soft little belly first, just over her pussy, where she could feel the velveteen brush of her pubic hair on her lips. It was an assurance, and a promise, of what was to come. Jean laid there, waiting, perfectly willing.

"Say it," Kitty ordered in a low whisper.

Jean gasped as if Kitty had just touched her. "Eat me out—eat my pussy—make me come—"

Kitty kissed the smooth inner thigh just under Jean's groin, licking at it, her tongue a mere inch from the heat of Jean's sex. "Am I the... secondperson to do that?"

"No!" Jean was nearly hyperventilating. "You're the first, my first. Be my first, Kitty. Take my virginity—make me a woman!"

Kitty vined her arms around Jean's thighs, sleek and firm with Danger Room training. She breathed the hot juices tantalizing her taste buds. She kissed the satin flesh to either side of her, trembling and clenching in need. She stared at Jean's clit as it bulged beautifully outward, a flower in bloom. "How?"

Jean bit her lip. "Lick my cunt!" she gasped out, her voice barely audible.

The first lash of her tongue hit the little morsel of flesh protruding from its hood. Jean cried out, her lust suddenly set on fire. At that one stroke of Kitty's tongue, Jean's clit swelled, and Kitty returned to it almost sadistically. She swabbed it with slow laps, bending it from side to side, pushing it around with the tip of her tongue. She wanted no second thoughts from Jean. No backing out. No recriminations that could stand for an instant in the shadow of her pleasure.

Then Kitty bowed her head with almost religious fervor. Left Jean's clit pouting in all its need and slithered her tongue inside Jean, first tasting the rim, the exterior, then sending her tongue deeper, and deeper, sucking Jean's labia into her mouth as she fucked with her tongue. Jean went wild for it. She thrashed around, her hips jerking so hard that Kitty almost phased through them reflexively. Although almost unwilling to take her eyes off what she was inflicting on Jean's sex, Kitty looked up. Saw Jean grabbing her own heated breasts and wrenching them around, mauling them with her own two hands.

Kitty slapped her hands to Jean's ass, groping them as she touched her tongue to that spot inside every woman. With Jean, it was right where Rachel's had been. Kitty stroked it just three times and Jean was spilling down her throat, writhing and crying her way through the first orgasm she hadn't had with her own hands, possibly her first one ever.

Kitty swelled with pride. She knew it was a bit aggressive, but she did it anyway; pressed her puckered lips to that needy little nub atop Jean's pussy, sucked it inside her mouth, and tortured it with her tongue. Jean shrieked like a banshee as she experienced multiple orgasms; and Kittyknew that was for the first time. She almost drowned Kitty in the juices pouring from her.

Then she was lying flat on her back, trembling with what was left of her sanity, her eyes glossy and wide. Kitty laid down beside her, pulling Jean to her and stroking the girl, not sexually, but just as she had the other night to comfort her. It was only fair. Jean had done the same to her when she took Kitty's virginity—held her as she dreamed, in her dream. Kitty hoped she'd given Jean the same satisfaction Jean had (would?) give her. As impossible as that seemed.

Jean's stunned face gave way to a happy smile, her eyes bright with fulfillment. "That was amazing, Ms. Pryde. You were amazing."

"I told you. Call me Kitty." She kissed Jean, only realizing afterward that she'd shared Jean's taste with the girl. Jean didn't seem to mind. "I'm glad you liked it as much as I did. I loved doing it for you. And I wouldn't mind—I'd love—to do that again." Kitty's inner rabbi screamed at her that once was a one-night stand, twice was an affair, but she didn't care. The pleasure she'd taken had deadened her guilt.

Jean's lips pinched, the girl visibly restraining the 'uhhh' all teenagers defaulted to, so she could say quite plainly "I'd like that."

"Good." Kitty put her hand on Jean's thigh, as familiarly as could be. "Do you want me to eat you out again, or should I use my fingers this time? Or something else?"

Jean squeezed her legs together before Kitty could get her hand in-between them. "No." Kitty felt a sudden rush of remorse. What was wrong with her? How could she do this with a woman little more than half her age, a woman—"It's your turn," Jean finished.

"Oh," Kitty said in a small voice as Jean rolled her over, ducking between her legs.

"Just tell me what to do," Jean said, looking up at her, and Kitty had no idea where to start.

***

Emma Frost licked her fingers clean, having gotten each of them quite wet. She'd only thought to take a quick peek in her rival's subconscious while her teenage self's defenses were still unconstructed. She'd had no idea she'd find her asleep in that little brat Kitty's bed—or what the two of them would do to each other, with a little push. They'd certainly enjoyed themselves.

But then, so had she, Emma thought as she sucked her thumb clean.

Now there was just the question of what to do with this scintillating new information. She was sure the two girls would hate for their little shenanigans to be found out. Imagine Rachel knowing. Or Scott. Emma could see them doing almost anything to avoid their secret getting out.

Who knew? With a little luck, she might never have to compete with that little ginger bint again.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers
12