First Day of the Rest of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with a devilish grin, Jimmy spoke, "How about right here? In the back of my pickup?"

Slurring my words, I responded, "Fucking genius... Jimmy, you're a fucking genius."

Jimmy had parked on the grass in a dark corner of the lot. Dale, Matty and I followed him through the muddy grassy swale. Fuck, my sandals were getting ruined, I thought. He lowered the trunk lid and lifted me onto the cold plastic bedliner of the pickup truck, hiking my dress around my waist.

"Fuck! My ass is cold!," I squealed.

Jimmy laughed it off, "I'll warm it right up, now. By the way, nice panties..."

"Yeah, they're brand new. I just got them at Vic..."

Before I could finish, Jimmy pulled my snug panties away from my body and jabbed his finger through the thin material, tearing the crotch completely open.

I screamed, "What the fuck???! Those were fucking brand new! I just bought them at fucking Victoria's Secret."

Laughing as he tore hole bigger, Jimmy responded, "Well, you may have bought them at Victoria's Secret, but now they sure look like they come from Frederic's of Hollywood."

I started to respond until I felt him bury his finger deep in me. I moaned loudly, forgetting my words.

"Fuck girl, you are tight. Really tight. Like a virgin tight. When was the last time you had sex?"

"Mmmmm," I moaned. "It must be like eleven months and before that I only fucked my husband with his tiny acorn of a dick."

"Fuck baby, this is going to be good."

Jimmy pulled his finger out of me. My dripping wetness against the cool night air made me shiver. I could feel him slide my ass to the edge of the bedliner as he pushed up into me.

"Arghhhh," he groaned. "You are so fucking hot."

Jimmy began to pump into me. My pussy muscles were so tight from months of neglect. It did feel like I was a virgin all over again. It hurt as Jimmy pushed his long cock into me. But it was a good kind of hurt. Within minutes, my pussy relaxed and I could feel every ridge on his cock as Jimmy fucked me.

By now people were filing out of the bar. It was four in the morning, closing time. The sight of Jimmy's pale, white ass, glowing in the light from the street lamp, attracted a lot of attention. Soon the pickup was surrounded by men and women watching me get fucked.

Well, if it's a show they want, I thought. I thrust my hips up to meet each of Jimmy's thrusts. The sound of our fucking was audible. With his free hand he fumbled open the buttons along the front of my dress and squeezed and pulled on my tits. I could feel a small orgasm start to build just as Jimmy got going. He fucked me faster and faster until he grunted hard and filled my pussy with cum.

Dale pulled Jimmy out of the way. He flipped me onto my belly and jammed himself deep inside me doggie-style. The crowd hollered as he sank in deeply. His first thrust hit my cervix, causing an electric shock of pain to course up the middle of my body. I convulsed hard, gasping to catch my breath. But the pain only heightened my sensitivity, forcing me into a full-on orgasm. My muscles tensed and I shook hard as wave after waved passed through me. I could hear a woman laughing, "Look at her cum!!!," but I didn't care.

Dale fucked me through three more orgasms. My legs burned until they were useless. I could not stand on them any longer, even with most of my weight being supported by the pickup truck's bed. Dale lifted me up and held me as he jack-hammered my pussy. I could barely moan by this time. Up and down, Dale lifted me onto his cock, until with one final drop, he lowered me down all the way. Dale held me tight as he spurted over and over inside me. Exhausted, he gently lowered me to the back of the truck.

Jimmy laughed again, pressing on my lower belly. I could feel the cum being forced out of my pussy. "Look at her. She's a fucking cum volcano." All I could muster was a weak laugh.

Despite my coffee, and best efforts to remember, the rest of the night was a haze. I vaguely recall Matty taking a turn next and then maybe two or three onlookers joined the fun. As I struggled to remember I reached down between my legs. My pussy was sore. I lifted the hem of my dress and saw how red and swollen my lips were. Maybe it wasn't two or three more, maybe it was more like four, five or six.

Giving up on any chance of remembering everything, I fastened my seatbelt and pulled out of the parking lot. My head was feeling much better, but the light still hurt my eyes. I pulled into the Walgreens parking lot but parked off to the side. I got out of the car slowly, my legs still wobbly and weak. I did my best to straighten my dress, fixing the buttons and brushing some of the stains off. With a makeup wipe, I cleaned the dried cum from my face and chest. I brushed the dirt from my sandals and made my way into the store. I slowly walked to pharmacy counter without bothering to remove my sunglasses.

The older pharmacist just looked at me.

"The morning after pill, please."

As he turned to get the pill, he commented, "Ma'am, you must have had one heck of a day."

"Yeah," I replied, "the first day of the rest of my life."

12